The Gangster's Girl (Process...

Galing kay Ironically_

Cover By ArabelleWinchester "Please Jack, I'm sorry," I begged him. I knew I looked like shit while he looke... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8: ice pack
Chapter 9: You voice may say something but your eyes saying something else
Chapter 10: haha your soooo funny
Chapter 11: Katie
Chapter 12: Truth or joke?
Chapter 14: I'm so confused it makes me want to die in a hole
CHAPTER 15: PINK HAIR
Chapter 16: I need to stop with the lists!!
Chapter 17: I'm not good at this ok?
Chapter 18: Ok, that sounded way more dramatic than it should.
Chapter 19: Australian Dingo
Chapter 20: Me dead? Yeah right, I'm a freakin' ninja.
Chapter 21: Dead on the dance floor
Chapter 22: Last time I watched that I pee myself every time I was in the dark.
Chapter 23: Cookie dough coffee
Chapter 24: Well, this is clichΓ©.
Chapter 25: Tires bullshit!
Chapter 26: The race is on.

Chapter 13: I. Don't. Need. Help.

9.3K 210 5
Galing kay Ironically_

Chapter 13: I. Don't. Need. Help.

       I looked at my dress that is currently covered in puke. I closed my eyes tightly. I sat on the floor on my knees not daring to say one thing. I couldn't turn around and see my father’s disappointment or my mother’s face which was probably pissed off. I could already tell when I got home she would lecture me on how embarrassing I am.

       "Jack, go grab one of my workers outfits that Alana can change into," Miss McCarty demanded, I could hear the shock in her voice. Well, I did say I was going to be sick.

       I heard a chair sliding across the floor. I close my eyes tightly, this is so embarrassing!  

       "You coming?" Jack asked. I nodded my head. I slowly got up, making sure to use my hair as a curtain to cover my face. Embarrassment nestled itself in the pit of my stomach.

       The trip to the staff room felt like a million years. Everyone's eyes were still on me, except Jacks since he was leading me to the room. Once we got there I let out a sigh of relief.

       "Ya all right?" Jack questioned me, "You’re not going to puke on me?"

       "I'm feeling better," I lightly said.

       "Mhh, sure you are," he said rolling his eyes.

       "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him. He just shook his head but had that trade mark smirk.

       "Will this fit?" He asked. I looked over to him; he is holding a pale pink work dress. It looked about knee length.

       "Yea," I mumbled under my breath. I reached to take the dress but he pulled his hand back.

       "What do you say?" He taunted.

       "Please?" I asked, I put my Puss and Boots face on. He let out a small chuckle.

       "You stink," he stated. My face dropped and I glared at him.

       “You smell like weed," I stated. I wasn't kidding. Yet he looked sexy. This black leather jacket over a tight t-shirt or tank (I couldn't tell) with plain dark blue jeans. His black midnight hair swept over his forehead, but still showing his incredible green eyes. I bit my lip.

       "I'm a gangster remember?" He asked still smirking but there was something in his eyes. I rolled my eyes.

       "Imma go and change," I said walking away from him and into the bathroom, again.

       I quickly got dressed. It fit me but was a little big and by little I mean it was so big on me you almost couldn't tell I had boobs. I frowned. There was still puke in my hair.

       "Eww," I said wincing. I looked like a new baby born calf, one that just came out of its mother. I took a stand of my hair and put it in the sinks freezing cold water. I screamed. It was really cold.

       The door to the bathroom burst open. There stands Jango, Jack, and Katie. Jack and Jango had forks and knife in their hands.

       "What happened?" Jack asked. He searched the room for danger. Jango is doing the same, his blue eyes sweeping the area.

       "The water is cold," I told them, biting my lip.

       "We thought someone was hurting you," Jango spat out. He crossed his arms across his chest and inhaled air sharply into his flared nostrils.

       "Sorry," I said, putting my hands up in surrender like I would for the police.   

       "I'll bring you home," Jack said. "Pretend like you're still not feeling good." I nodded my head; I really did want to get out of here.

       "Mr. and Mrs. Cooper, I  am bring Alana home," Jack shouted. He didn't even ask them.

       "Oh, you don't have too," my father said coming to the bathroom. "I can take care of my daughter."

       "No I can do it. You guys can continue to discuss," Jack insisted. My father sighed in defeat.

       "Bye sweetie. I would hug you but your still cover in puke. Feel better," my dad rushed out.

       "Bye dad," I said with a weak smile on my face. We all walked out after I said goodbye to my mother who just waved.

       Once we were out of the diner the cool breeze hit my face making me shiver. Jango noticed and rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath about me being a freeze baby. I followed behind them, not one of us daring to break the silent. They all stopped at a black car. My mouth dropped. It was the 1969 Dodge Charger, t one I saw at the street race with Katie. I was frozen.

       "Want ride with me or him?" Jango asked smirking.

       "You own this car?" I asked my mouth open in shock as he nodded. "Definitely with you." I got into the passenger seat as Jack and Jango had a conversation or argument. I couldn't tell because they were whispering. I took the time to take in Jango’s attire- leather jacket with a red top under and black jeans with Nikes. He does have a hot body!

       As they talked I saw three more cars pull up. What the hell? Am I going to get raped? Murdered? Kidnapped? Well shit in rice... No they wouldn't because I still smelled like puke; I smirked in victory but then it faded. I still smelled like upchuck. I groaned.

       I opened my door and shouted, "Can y'all hurry up? I want to take a shower!" They both looked at me thdn said a couple more things before Jango finally made his way to the car.

       "Put your seat belt on," he ordered then taking off, not going me anytime to put my seat belt on. I screamed in excitement.

♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♣

       I hesitantly got out of the shower. It felt so good! I looked in the mirror making sure all of the vomit was out of my hair, it looked nice, somewhat. I took my brush and combed through all the snarls that teasing and hairspray caused. After that I made my way to my room grabbing a pair of black yoga pants with my red New York sweatshirt that my dad got me when he was away on a business trip.

       “You almost done?” A small voice asked quietly. I could tell it was Katie; I was going to have to face her sometime or another. Why not now? Why not next year? Yeah, I liked the second one better.

       “Done,” I told her putting on my purple and lime green fuzzy socks. I walked over to the door and walked right past her. not saying one thing to her. I could feel my heart breaking walking away from her. She was my best friend but I needed some time. I sighed and ran a hand through my wet hair.

       When I got down to the living room where the boys were, I saw more people than just Jack and Jango. I frowned in confusion.

       “Alana, glad you could make it,” Jango said rolling his eyes.  

       “You take long ass showers,” a boy piped up. I narrowed my eyes at him, he looked familiar.  I think his name was Brad. His brown hair spiked up in the middle, his greenish bluish eyes shined with amusement. I watched as Kaite walked right up to him and he made room for her to sit. I wanted to ‘Aww’ them but I knew that wasn’t a good idea, with Katie and my relationship at that point.

       “I’m a girl. What do you expect?” I asked him, shrugging my shoulders.

       “Ok, we have a half an hour to get everything straightened out,” Jack said, rushing into the room.

       “The important stuff,” Jango stated, “One Alana, you need to watch your back and carry this with you at all times.” Jango handed me a pocket knife, sweet! “Two, our boss is after your family. I don’t know why but he is. Three we wouldn’t be able to protect you all the time so-.”

       Jango was saying but then I cut him off saying, “Protect me? I can protect myself.” I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.

       “Alana, you don’t know what you’re saying,” Brad said.

       “You have no idea what you’re against,” A boy with blonde hair told me. I think his name is Max…

       “You need us,” Jack said.  I shook my head at him.

           “I. Don’t. Need. Your. Help,” I said with venom in my voice.

           “Alana, listen to them for fuck sake!” Katie yelled at me.       

         “Screw you Katie! Why do you even care? You walked out on me when I needed you the most,” I growled.

       “I did it for you! My dad! Their boss made me, a.k.a my uncle,” she spat at me, her voice held so much emotion it made me freeze. My eyes grew wide. Her uncle?! Katie stormed out of the house with Brad right on her tail.

       “Come find us, when you realize that you’re wrong,” Jango said leaving. Max just nodded and followed Jango.

       “I would hurry up and admit it,” Jack said looking me in the eyes, “Before something you regret happens.”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
980K 36.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
518K 8.2K 40
"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall figure towered over me I wouldn't admit...