My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan...

By bbyjohnny

THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY SO DONT JUDGE ME. 😂 Abby Somers was just a normal girl living with her 3 brothers an... More

My Irish Babe (A Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3

282 6 0
By bbyjohnny

@smarieh13 Check out her new Harry fanfic! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Abby's POV

I was thinking about that boy all day. His eyes. His hair. His face. His body. His presence. I felt an unconditional amount of love near him but then again I didn't even know this guy. I turned the corner to go to my next class when I see him again. He had his arm pressed against a locker but in this moment I wish I could unsee what happens next.

A girl. He was flirting with her. Why? She was definitely flirting back with him. Skank. She had red hair and green eyes. Such a weird combination aside from my brown hair and blue eyes. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. It's really weird! But then Niall leaned in and he kissed that skanky ginger. Why? I thought maybe he liked me... But this happens every time. I never get the guy. Ever. I realized I was getting watery eyes so I ran into the janitor closet. Just then the door opened up and he stood there....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 0 21
Abby York has been a hard worker her whole life working small jobs since she was 6 due to having a poor family. Now 17 years later Abby's new job is...
551 1 20
a hopeless girl goes to a new high school,she doesn't care about the way she looks,the way she wears. then she meets a boy whom she'll think that he'...
1.2M 46.5K 71
(Y/n)'s life has been uneventful since she's transferred to a new school a few months ago. However, with the top class in the school coming to tutor...
681 41 18
Lilly doesn't live a normal life. After her parents die and moving in with her abusive boyfriend, she turns to the only thing that she thinks will he...