Curves In A Bikini (Completed...

By Vampirehorsequeen31

"big girls and bikinis just don't mix." Aylin Scott is new to the island. After her mother's trial, Ayl... More

Prologue: The Trial*
Chapter 1: Changes*
Chapter 2: School*
Chapter 3: The Dress*
Chapter 5: A Whole New World*
Chapter 6: Family*
Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*
Chapter 8: Spring Break*
Chapter 9: The Cool Kids Club*
Chapter 10: New Friends*
A Very Important Author's Note*
Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*
Chapter 12: Wedding Plans*
Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*
Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*
Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*
Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*
Chapter 17: Pain is Temporary*
Chapter 18: Wedding Bells
Chapter 19: A Night To Remember
Chapter 20: OMG!
Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: The Life
Chapter 24: Fighting Back
Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It
Chapter 26: Unexpected
Chapter 27: Coffee Cups
Chapter 28: Finals
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Graduation
Epilogue: The Lives We Live*
The Sequel*
The Sequel Has Been Posted!*
Private Chapters*
THE WATTYS!*
THIS WAS GOALS FOR ME

Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*

18.8K 722 93
By Vampirehorsequeen31

Hey. I'm feeling good today so. Here you go! Aylin's dress. Important A/N at the end.
~Vamps

Aylin Scott

The rest of my week went by fast. I got some shit from some of the surfer clan but Amy and Wyatt helped me through.

They proved to be pretty good friends. I wish I could have had them back home.
I did notice Adrian staring at me sometimes. When I caught him he would just smile and turn away.

He made me blush more often than not and that would make him chuckle. He didn't message me again on Facebook though... I couldn't figure him out.

It was my last class of the day on Friday. I sat at my desk looking out into the beauty of the beach outside.
I started thinking about tonight. Amy and I had gone on Thursday to pick up the dress.
I could remember trying it on.

"Oh Aylin it's gorgeous!" Amy exclaimed.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. The dress hugged my curves just enough but not too much, making me feel comfortable.

Lonnie had added a flair to the end of the dress and a bit of bling on the top of the bust.

"I knew you'd like it!" Lonnie came up and squeezed my shoulders, smiling.

"I love it." I twirled, loving the feel of the dress. For the very first time, I actually felt pretty.

I smiled thinking about it. The bell rang and everyone filed out of the class. I was just walking out the door when I knocked into a familiar rock hard body. His calloused hands gripped my hips.

I looked up shyly, I could feel the familiar burn of my cheeks.

He smirked. "Hey can't wait to see you at the party tonight."

I couldn't focus while his big strong hands cupped my waist like that. It just felt so... sensual.

"Uh yeah... you to." I moved a stray curl from my face.

He let go soon after and walked into the classroom to talk to Ms.Stanton, but not before flashing me a quick smile.

I walked down the hallway to my locker where I grabbed my backpack and headed outside to the Blue Mustang Cassi had picked for me.

I really didn't think she'd pick anything soo... me. I really loved muscle cars and this one was perfect. It was a vintage with a tarp top type roof that I absolutely adored. But on sunny days like today I would roll it down.

I unlocked the car right as Amy pulled her car up next to mine.

"Wyatt is gonna meet us at the party. Since I have your dress at my house do you just wanna head there to get ready?" she asked popping her gum.

"Yeah sounds good. I'll follow you there." I told her as I started up the little convertible.

I followed Amy down the highway for a few miles before she turned onto a private road.

We went up a hill before an unbelievably amazing house appeared. It was all white with bright beautiful windows everywhere.

I parked in her driveway and got out, locking my car as I walked up to her.

She led us up to the front door where we were greeted by a sweet old maid with black hair and hazel eyes that matched her skin.

"Welcome home Ms.Bloom." she smiled.

"Oh Malana, I've told you a million times to call me Amy!" she scolded her maid and smiled.

"Malana is family. She's been around since I was born and is way more than our housekeeper. She lives with us and I don't know what I'd do without her!" she gushed and Malana just smiled.

"I'll go get you girls something to eat." she laughed as she headed to where I assume the kitchen was.

Any pulled me up the stairs and into a very pink bedroom. She opened up her huge closet. There was a huge vanity inside. It was like a mini mall.

She pulled out my dress which was still in its bag and threw it on the bed while she looked for hers.

I looked around the closet in awe. It was bigger than my room back home. There were all manner of beauty products in the vanity. The closet was filled with all different designer clothing.
I'd never seen so much wealth in one room in my life.

"Come here." Amy ordered as she opened some drawers in her vanity. She pulled out a fluffy pink 80's telephone and dialed 811.

"Hey Jean. I need your expertise. Can you be here in ten? Okay great! Kiss, kiss." she hung up the phone.

"Jean L'amore is a makeup artist from France. He owes me a favor and he lives right here on the island." She clapped her hands as she spread my dress out and put it on a rack.

Ten minutes later a huge team burst in with make up kits, hair products, and spa treatments.
I was overwhelmed as a short man with spiked hair and multi colored sunglasses came up to me.

"Oh, you're absolutely gorgeous darling, ever consider modeling? I'd love to book you for one of my new Plus-size Couturier lines!" he asked me in a very strong french accent as he and a couple other people started attacking me, looking at my hair and face.

I was feeling slightly overwhelmed. Amy hovered. "Jean, make her look like a star!" she squealed like a mad scientist.

"Don't worry my dear! You will be looking fabulous in no time."
If only I had just gone home...

-

An hour and forty five minutes later, Jean twirled me around to look in the mirror.
My hair flowed down in soft wavy curls . My eyes were outlined in waterproof mascara and eyeliner that made my blue-grey eyes pop, my lips were a light pink.

I looked... pretty.

Amy squealed excitedly. I turned to her. She was also wearing flawless makeup and her hair flowed down in waves.

"We look hot girl!" I smiled. "Yeah, I guess we do!" we laughed.

"My work isn't done yet my dears, we must get you in the dress and the perfect pair of sandals." he giggled and ran over to his stylists who had tons of sandals for him to choose from.

Other stylists rushed forward and started helping us into our dresses. This felt like a dream. I had never been pampered like this in all my life. Once in our dresses, Jean came over and handed me a pair of silver sandals that had bling to match my dress.

I slipped them on. "Ready?" Amy asked excitedly.

"Ready."

-

I stepped out of Amy's Jeep and onto the beach where the sun was beginning to set.

The beach was covered with tiki torches and large white tents.

Amy came around to my side. "Where's Wyatt?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..."

Just then Wyatt walked up in a blue polo and some kaki board shorts. A girl with fire red hair and bright green eyes with a green sundress was on his arm.

"Hey guys." Wyatt greeted cheerfully. I looked over to Amy who had an annoyed glint in her eyes. She huffed and stalked towards the tents on the beach.

I smiled at the girl. "Hi. I'm Aylin, I'm sorry she's a little grumpy tonight," I shyly apologized.

"Hey, I'm Heather, it's fine I totally get it," she greeted. "Nice to meet you."

"Well ladies shall we?" Wyatt asked distractedly as he looked off to where Amy had disappeared into one of the tents.

Heather giggled as she took his right arm and he offered me his left. I took it smiling as he helped us down to the beach.

I caught the fresh scent of booze coming from the tents. Girls and guys were walking around with red solo cups.

Wyatt let go of my arm. "Will you be okay?" he asked. I nodded. "I'll just go find Amy."

I walked off to a nearby table where I spotted Amy's blonde head.

"Oh hey! Sorry about running off I just couldn't stand that Heather girl you know?" She held a cup in her hand.

"Do you want one?" she asked holding one out to me. I shook my head.

"I don't drink." When I was 15 my mom got in a drunk driving accident. No one was injured except her. She got a minor concussion. After seeing her in the hospital, I decided I never wanted to end up like that.

Amy shrugged and poured the contents of the cup into hers. Well I was definitely driving home tonight.

"Hey look it's Adrian. He's looking at you." she giggled. "You know he's a senior. He hasn't really dated since he broke up with his girlfriend, Ansley." I felt the shock course through me. Ex-girlfriend?

Amy laughed as she went out onto the dance floor. "Come on," she called for me smiling. I shook my head. "I'm good, you go ahead."

I could feel a twinge of fear as I had never been to a party before, let alone been left alone at one.

Amy had somehow,with her witty charisma, convinced me to do this.

I walked to the edges of the tent, looking out into the water that was rising in the moonlight.

I stood there for a while feeling awkward. A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my awkward daze.

I turned to meet the eyes of a group of blonde girls. "What are you doing here thunder thighs?" The one in the middle sneered. I recognized her as... Ansley. Adrian's ex-girlfriend.

"Yeah. Whales aren't allowed on the beach chubby." Another laughed.

"Did you really think a cheap dress and some cheesy make up would make you pretty, slut." Others joined in.

I felt my eyes burn with unshed tears. I backed up. "I...I..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

I looked around for Amy or Wyatt but couldn't spot them anywhere.

I turned away from the snickering girls and started to walk down the beach. Some boys drinking beers laughed calling after me. "Where are you going fat cow?"

I wiped the tears away as I walked further down the beach. I found a large rock and sat down tucking my knees to my chest, allowing myself to cry.

I sat there for a few minutes crying when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked as his smoldering blue eyes met mine.

I tried to answer but just ended up letting out a whimper. I finally was able to answer. "Yeah..." I said in an unsteady voice.

Adrian sat down on the rock next to me. "What happened?" he asked softly. I shook my head as my chin began to wobble and I placed it on my knees.

"Hey it's okay." He rubbed my back in soothing circles. His touch caused butterflies to erupt in my tummy.

"I was going to ask you to dance but, then you ran off." He smiled sheepishly, a small blush coming to his cheeks.

I giggled at the expression on his face. His face brightened and he started talking. "So where are you from?" I looked at his features.

"Um... I'm from Seattle, Washington," I said shyly, looking out onto the water.

"Wow that's a long way from here," he said looking out to the water too.

"Why the sudden change in scenery?" he asked. I sucked in a breath as I thought about my mom. I could feel more tears come to my eyes.

"Hey, hey don't cry. You don't have to tell me." He lifted my chin so I would look up at him, and smiled softly at me.

"You have beautiful eyes, Aylin," he complimented me.

"Thanks, you do too," I smiled a little.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked sweetly.

I smiled knowing exactly what color it was. "Blue," I replied looking up into the night sky.

He laughed. "That was fast, I thought you might contemplate it a little." he commented.

I giggled a little. "That's something I've know since I was little girl." I looked into his eyes that reminded me of the sky.

"Well mine's grey-blue with little specks of green." He smiled looking right back at me.

"Why's it so specific?" I asked smiling.

"Well it used to be orange but it's just recently changed." He smiled deviously.

"Oh yeah? Why did it change?" I asked a little more confident, the tears had left me.

He smiled. "Your eyes. They're my new favorite color."

The conversation continued playfully for about an hour before we decided to head back to the party.

As we walked up to the tents, my phone began to ring. I looked down to see Wyatt's name flashing on the screen. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aylin, Amy got really drunk and she started crying and being hysterical so I had to take her home. Do you think you can find a ride or do I have to come back?" He asked as I heard Amy crying in the background.

I could tell Wyatt was struggling to keep Amy under control.

"No it's fine I'll find a ride," I said as Adrian was watching me closely.

"Okay. I'll drop your car off tomorrow. Bye Aylin." He hung up. I put my phone back in my bag.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked in his deep husky voice.

I hated to say yes but I really did need one...

"Yeah," I replied shyly and he smiled.

"C'mon my truck's parked over there." He pointed to a dark blue Chevy.

I climbed into the passenger seat as he started up the car and turned down the windows. The four door truck was very cozy. I folded my arms in my lap.

He pulled out of the parking space and started driving on the road.

I started giving him directions to the house. I had learned quite quickly where the house was. I had exceptional memory to go along with my intelligence.

A comfortable silence set in as the radio played soft music. The warm air blew my hair around my face and I smiled at the feeling that was building inside me.

We pulled up to the house and Adrian parked in the driveway.

"Thanks." I smiled shyly.

"I'll see you on Monday then?" he asked unsurely.

I smiled more confidently. "Yeah... See ya Monday." I opened the door and walked up to the front door. I waved at him and he waved back with a smile.

He pulled out of the driveway. I hadn't smiled so much in my life, I thought as I headed up to my room, stripped my clothes, put on my pjs and fell into a deep sleep that was filled with dreams of the sweet Adrian Morgan.

-

Hey guys! I hoped you liked it. Please comment and vote. I'm really loving this book. I just feel like updating all the time!!! It's so hard though, my hands start to hurt from all the typing! Please let me know what you thought and what I could improve on!

~Vamps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 47.9K 53
Being the daughter to one of the most experienced fighters known is a hard task, never mind being the younger sister to five very protective brothers...
53.7K 1.1K 9
Crystal is a 13 year old Singer, Dancer, and Actress. She is loved by millions of people but what they don't know is she is the secret daughter of CH...
502K 24.8K 46
Greyson Blackwood; anger issues and psychopathic traits hang over her life. Secluded from the rest of society, Greyson seeks comfort in writing and h...
9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...