Love In Darkness (Vampire Kni...

By kansami

As the new transfer student in Cross Academy, you discover vampiric secrets and forbidden love there. Which v... More

☾Chapter 1: First Impressions☽
☾Chapter 2: Greetings☽
☾Chapter 4: Bittercold☽
☾Chapter 5: Nostalgia☽
☾Chapter 6: Pocky☽
☾Chapter 7: Black Knight☽
☾Chapter 8: Bloodthirst☽
☾Chapter 9: Innocence☽
☾Chapter 10: Enigma☽
☾Chapter 11: Xocolatl☽
☾Chapter 12: Beast Within☽
☾Chapter 13: Temptation☽
☾Chapter 14: Shadows☽
☾Chapter 15: Wild☽
☾Chapter 16: Hunter☽
☾Chapter 17: Unforgiving☽
☾Chapter 18: Feelings☽
☾Chapter 19: Encounters☽
☾Chapter 20: Decisions☽
☞ Zero Ending: Silver Moon
☞ Takuma Ending: Ever After
☞ Kaname Ending: Faded Rose
☞ Shiki Ending: Sugar Treat
☞ Aido Ending: Tainted Ice
☞ Akatsuki Ending: Love Burns
♚Halloween Special Chapter♚
♚Modern AU Special Chapter♚

☾Chapter 3: The Other Class☽

28.9K 897 746
By kansami

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of loud series of knocking on her door.

   A frantic voice repeated, "Wake up (Y/n)! Wake up! (Y/n)! You can't be late on your first day!"

(Y/n) yawned loudly, "Coming!"

   She lazily got out of bed and opened the door to greet Yuki. Yuki hands (Y/n) a black uniform just like hers, which represented that she is in the Day Class.

"Now, get dressed! See you in class!" exclaims Yuki, as she runs off.

   (Y/n) ran her comb through the tangled parts of her (h/l) (h/c) hair, brushed her teeth and washed her face, in a flash. She yawned again and swiftly got changed into the black uniform.

   After changing, she opened up her curtains and squinted at the blinding sudden light. The morning sun's rays shone through the curtains and lit up the room. It was a nice morning out.

   (Y/n) then went to her class with a paper that read what classes she'll be going to. She got lost a few times, but finally found her class.

   She enters the classroom and everyone in class stared at her.. The teacher smiles, "Oh! Miss (L/n)? Late on your first day? I'll let that slide, since I'm in a good mood today. Please introduce yourself to your peers will you?"

   (Y/n) nervously introduced herself, "Um, hello everyone.. I'm a new transfer student.. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I hope we will get along and be friends,"

   The class started whispering and (Y/n) felt dreadfully embarrassed being the only one standing in front of the class. She looked for familiar faces in the class, and it was then she saw Zero - all the way in the back of the class staring at her.

   (Y/n) quickly took an empty seat next to Zero and laughs dryly, "Sorry, I was late,"

Zero sighs, "Klutz..."

"Am not!" frowns (Y/n).

Zero puts his head down on the desk.

(Y/n) then asks, "Are you tired, Zero?"

Zero mumbles, "Shut up."

   (Y/n) attempts to poke Zero, but Zero gave her a death glare of "Don't you dare touch me...". (Y/n) giggles and quickly poked Zero's cheek. Zero turned a light shade of pink and buried his face in his hands grumbling, "Don't bother me...."

(Y/n) sighs and turned her attention to the teacher lecturing on trigonometry...

After half an hour, the class took a short break.

   "(Y/n)! How are you? You are lucky to not be late!" cheered Yuki as she came out of nowhere.

(Y/n) smiles, "I'm great, thanks. Um, Yuki? May I ask you something?"

Yuki nods.

   "What exactly do you and Zero patrol for? I sort of overheard you and Zero talk about patrolling last night when Headmaster Cross gave me the papers," asked a curious (Y/n).

   Yuki answered quietly to (Y/n), "Well you see, me and Zero are a part of the Disciplinary Commitee. And you know there's a Day Class, which is us, and a Night Class here in this academy. To put it simple, we are in charge of keeping both classes away from each other."

   (Y/n) nods slowly but then questioned, "But why? Is the Night Class bad or ..?"

   Yuki replies, "I wouldn't say the Night Class are bad.. You'll see! Kaname is in the Night Class by the way. He's actually the head of the Night Class!"

The teacher then interrupted, "Okay class, class is resumed."

   The students went back to their seats and an hour long lecture droned the class out. Soon, class ended. Everyone in class raced off outside.

   Yuki calls, "Zero! You better help me this time!" She sped off after the class.

It seemed like Zero slept through the whole class.

Zero then grouchily groaned, "Ugh, why didn't you wake me up, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n) replied, "I mean you said that you didn't want to be disturbed,"

Zero made a 'tch' sound and walked away.

   (Y/n) then heard a loud ruckus out in the main courtyard. She ran to see the commotion.

   Girls were pushing one another, as Yuki goes up and down the crowd trying to back them away from the iron gate to the Night Class. The Day Class girls shrieked and screamed some names that (Y/n) could decipher and assumed were in the Night Class.

"AIDOOO YOU ARE MY IDOL!"

"SHIKI NOTICE ME!!"

"TAKUMAA!"

"AKATSUKI!!"

   (Y/n) groaned to herself, "Geez, they need to tone down their yellings.. It's just the Night Class..."

   A girl heard (Y/n), "Hey new girl! They're JUST NOT the Night Class they are THE Night Class! Ahh the guys are so charming! Look!!"

   (Y/n) was pulled into the crowd by the girl. (Y/n) shakes her head and sighs, "Don't tell me they have a fanbase too, for each Night Class member.."

Eventually (Y/n) was pushed into the front.

Zero appeared and walked up to the crowd hollering, "GET BACK OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

The crowd became quiet and still..

Yuki sighs in relief, "Thanks Zero.."

   The iron gates to the Night Class dorms opened and a small group of white uniformed students walked out. The Day Class girls immediately resumed shouting the names of their senpai(s).

   (Y/n) covered her ears and silently cursed, "These girls are making my ears bleed!"

   She looked over to the Night Class and saw how inhumanely stunning they were. Most of them had milky porcelain skin with doll-like like features. They all wore a white uniform signifying they were from the Night Class. She also saw Kaname leading upfront.

   (Y/n) blushed a little as she remembered that Kaname kissed her hand last night and whispered into her ear.

   A tall blond haired boy with striking blue eyes, from the Night Class, grinned childishly, "Helloo my loves~ Your Aido is here~" He made a gun motion with his hands and mouthed, "Bang! Bang!" The fangirls fell one by one, as if they were struck by Cupid's arrow.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and bluntly said, "Wow, of course, a flirt with such charming grace..."

   Aido stops in front of (Y/n), "Hmm..? You seem new? Are you new here?"

(Y/n) replies sarcastically, "I thought you'd never notice, Mr. Hotshot idol....."

   Aido brushed his hand on (Y/n)'s cheek and winks, "Oh I do notice you, (Y/n)." Aido takes a strand of (Y/n)'s hair and kisses it.

   Then he leans in and smirks, "It seems like you need to be properly taught on who I am..  I'll make you love me...-"

   Kaname comes over and ordered coldly, "Aido, please get to class... I'm sorry if Aido is being immature, (Y/n),"

   (Y/n) blushed, "I-It's fine!" (Y/n)'s heart was strangely racing from Aido's touch and words..

   Aido whines, "But (Y/n) seems to not know very much about her soon-to-be-crush...."

   (Y/n) argued, "Why would I want to know more about a playboy like you?!"

    "So we can move on to the next phase dear," teased the blond boy, as he skipped away.

(Y/n) mentally facepalmed at his reply.

The girls surrounding (Y/n) were boiling in jealousy.

"Ugh! AIDO WAS SUPPOSE TO TOUCH ME NOT YOU."

"LUCKY!!! KANAME AND AIDO TALKED TO YOU!!!"

   (Y/n) sighed, "If you're that jealous, why not give the Night Class some space and they'll open up to you; INSTEAD OF YOU ALL SCREAMING YOUR LUNGS OUT AT THEM AS IF THEY'RE DEAF."

   Most of the Day Class girls weren't listening, as they were daydreaming about the Night Class.

(Y/n) facepalmed.

Yuki came over and thanked (Y/n).

   Zero approached (Y/n) and grunts, "Why was that blue eyed freakboy touching you?"

(Y/n) scoffed, "I dunno...."

Zero mutters something and walks off.

Yuki smiles, "Well, I'm off to patrol! See ya (Y/n)! And remember, don't be out past curfew!!"

    (Y/n) nods and suddenly remembered, "Oh no! The papers I promised to fill in and give to the headmaster this evening are still unfinished!"

(Y/n) races off to her dorm.

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 263 38
what if Rido didn't exist? what if Zero and Kaname only liked Yuki as a sisterly figure? What if Yuki was in love with a girl ( her best friend)? Me...
3.1K 212 39
This takes place fifteen years after the whole Rido mess at Cross academy where we catch up to what happened to Yui and Zero, Kaname and Yuki with wh...
15.2K 364 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
64.6K 2K 37
There is one character unknown to all in vampire knight. This character knows nothing of her past and is raised by Shizuka. She knows only one thing...