Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness

Hardik's request

31.4K 2.3K 61
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Vikram said Anokhi to call him brother or bhaiya, Anokhi started looking at him silently. Seeing her silent, Vikram said, “What happened, you don’t want to call me bhaiya?”

“No, it’s not like that. But ”, Anokhi became silent while saying this. Vikram knew what is going in Anokhi’s mind. After all, she has two elder brothers, but only in name. Where a brother protects his sister, keeps her safe and gives her love, Anokhi’s elder brother handed her over to someone just for his own benefit.

Vikram caressed Anokhi’s hair and said, “Little Angel, you are like my younger sister and I am your elder brother, so why not accept this assumed relationship for real. Anyway, I don’t have a younger sister, so I will get a little princess. Then I will call you princess from today. Even all the jokers in the house call you Little Angel. I will call you something different.” Vikram said something in such a way that a smile came on Anokhi’s lips.  She nodded and said, “Okay bhaiya .”

“This is what I wanted. So now you sleep, anyway it will be morning in a short while and you did not get any rest at all. You need a lot of rest princess. We will all meet you later, ok”, Vikram said while covering her properly with a blanket and kissing her forehead like an elder brother, he left from there.

Anokhi was watching him go with a smile on her face with slightly moist eyes. She said to herself, “I don’t know what Alok uncle did? Whether he is bad or not, but he is very good for me. Because of him I have my family. God, please don’t let anything happen to him. Today I have seen in Rishabh ji’s eyes, he still loves him somewhere, he is scared for him . Please make him well.” Saying this, Anokhi folded her hands and closed her eyes.

Rishabh had given blood to Alok and the surgery was also completed. Hardik told everyone, “The surgery has been successful but”

When his words stopped, everyone started looking at him. Hardik further said, “But only after he regains consciousness, we will know what his exact situation is. We doubt that he may lose his memory, so after he regains consciousness, no one will talk to him much. First we will observe, only after that i can tell you anything further. Because if he gets stressed about anything, it can be dangerous for him.”

“Can I meet him?” Shobha asked him as soon as Hardik finished speaking, then Hardik shook his head and said, “No, you cannot meet him right now. We will check him up, after that you all can meet him.”

Hardik said and went away from there. Everyone started waiting for Alok to regain consciousness. Rishabh was standing there leaning against the wall.  His eyes were on the wall in front of him, he said to himself, “No Alok Shergill, you cannot forget anything so easily. You have to remember what you did and you still have to settle accounts for it.”

He looked at everyone's tired and worried faces. He called Vikram to him and said to him, “Vikram, take everyone home.”

Hearing this, Vikram started staring at him with strange eyes. Seeing his eyes, Rishabh said, “Why are you staring like that? The operation is done, he is out of danger, so what is the use of staying here now? You take everyone.”

“Everyone will not agree to go.” Vikram said shrugging his shoulders, so Rishabh started walking angrily. Vikram said, “Okay, okay, I will try.” Saying this, Vikram left from there.

Vikram said everyone to leave but Dadaji and Shobha clearly refused. Riya also started insisting to stay with them.  She too had made her eyes red from crying.

Vikram told her, “Riya, for now come with me. You can come again in the morning. But for now come or else Rishabh will get angry.

Hearing Rishabh's name, Riya looked at Rishabh who was looking at them without any expression. Then Vikram took everyone else with him, Shivaay Dadaji, Shobha, Ajay and Surekha.

Alok regained consciousness after about 2 hours. The doctor checked Alok and then told the four of them that Alok is absolutely fine now. Their assumptions was wrong. There is no effect on his memory and they can all meet him.

The four of them went to Alok's room, but not Rishabh. He was standing outside and looking inside through the glass window, where his family was meeting Alok.

Dadaji, Ajay and Surekha talked to Alok, but Shobha did not. She was standing at the back quietly and Alok was looking at her again and again. Then his eyes started searching for someone here and there in the room.

Seeing this Ajay said, “ Who are you looking for brother, Rishabh.”

“No, Anokhi. She must have also come after knowing about me, where is she?” Alok asked Ajay and Ajay said, “ Brother, she is also here but in her room. The doctor has forbidden her to leave her room and she cannot get off the bed at all right now. That is why she did not come.”

Alok got worried after listening to Ajay. He asked in a worried tone, “Why, what happened to her? Why is she in the hospital?”

“Bhaiya, calm down. Anokhi has had a surgery on her legs yesterday, that’s why she is in the hospital. There is nothing to worry about.” Hearing this, Alok heaved a sigh of relief and felt happy somewhere.

He looked towards the window from where Rishabh was looking at him. Seeing him looking at him, Rishabh removed his gaze and went away from there.

He came from there to Anokhi’s room. By now the sun had risen and the sunlight was falling directly on Anokhi’s face from the window, who was lying with her eyes closed.

Rishabh slowly closed the door and came and sat beside her and started looking at her face. Hearing the sound of Rishabh shoes, Anokhi opened her eyes and started looking at him.

“You were not sleeping Cupcake.  " , Rishabh said in surprise, then Anokhi shook her head and said softly, " I couldn't sleep. Is operation completed? Alok uncle is fine, right? "

" Hmm ", Rishabh said just this much, then Anokhi started pointing towards him with her finger, which Rishabh could not understand. He started looking at her confused, then Anokhi again pointed towards him twice with her finger.

This time Rishabh said a little, " What do you want to say? Say it with your mouth. "

" Are you fine? ", Anokhi asked.

" What is going to happen to me, do I look injured to you from anywhere? ", Rishabh said staring at her, then Anokhi said pointing towards the bandage on his face, " Yes, look, your face is spoiled. There is an injury on the forehead, there is an injury on the edge of the lips.  ”

Rishabh's eyes narrowed at her words, then Anokhi made an innocent face and said, “ I am hungry ”

“ Okay, you freshen up, till then I will order breakfast for you ”

“ And for yourself too ”, Anokhi said quickly, then Rishabh said, “ I am not hungry. ”

“ Why? ”, Anokhi asked quickly.

“ Just like that, I am not hungry.”, Rishabh said to Anokhi, turning his eyes away. Anokhi stared at him narrowing her eyes and said, “Okay then don’t order breakfast for me either. I don’t want to eat.”

“Why?”, this time Rishabh asked and Anokhi also turned her eyes away and said, “Just like that, I don’t want to eat.”

Giving up to her stubborn wife’s insistence, Rishabh also ordered breakfast for himself. He called the nurse and the nurse came to the room.

Rishabh said to the nurse, “Help her to freshen up.” Saying this, he went away from there.

When he came near Alok’s room, he saw that Dadaji, Shobha, Ajay and Surekha were still there. Without any emotion, he said to everyone in his harsh voice, “You all have waited too long in the hospital, now go to the mansion.  "

"But Rishabh", when Dada ji tried to say something, Rishabh said strictly, "Dada ji, I told you that you people have spent a lot of time in the hospital, now go home." After saying this, he became silent and started looking at everyone, then one by one everyone went out of the room.

Alok was just looking at Rishabh. There was a small smile on his lips.  Seeing him smiling, Rishabh came inside the room and looking angrily at Alok with his hands tied, he said, " You are laughing a lot, but on what? On the fact that the man for whom you worked for so many years has become your enemy, was eager to kill you."

"If you want to understand like this, then understand it. I have no issue .", Alok said smiling in the same way. Rishabh was about to say something angrily when the doctor came there. Hardik was also with him.

The doctor started checking Alok and Hardik brought Rishabh out of the room. Rishabh was still angry. Hardik said to him, "Rishabh, what happened in Kolkata? You have not told anything to anyone till now. When I asked Sanjay uncle, he also said that only Rishabh will tell everything."

But Rishabh ignored Hardik and stood there. Seeing him, Hardik took a deep breath and said, “If you don't want to tell me fine, then don't, but don't get into a fight with Alok uncle right now. His condition is not such that he can get into a fight with you, so stay in peace for a few days. This is my request because I don't want my patient to have any problem.” After saying this, Hardik left and Rishabh stood there thinking about his words in anger and then after some time he also went back to Anokhi's room.

Four days later_

Today both Anokhi and Alok were going to be discharged from the hospital. Sanjay's health had improved but he had not gone back to Dehradun. He was still here in Mumbai.

Today Anokhi was very happy because she was going to go back home and she was even more happy because she was going to get out of this colorless room.

She had gotten bored staying in the hospital.  It was good that Rishabh brought cupcakes for her everyday which improved her mood, otherwise Anokhi used to remain sulking all the time.

On the other hand, after that night, only Vikram, Hardik, Shivaay, Shivika, Praveen and Sanjay used to come to meet Alok, apart from him no other member of the house came to meet him again.

Alok felt very bad about this but he knew that he was the one who gave the reason to do this. But all the people of the house used to get information about Alok's health from Vikram, Hardik, Shivika, Shivaay and Praveen in casual conversations.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 61
Sanjana is a young and innocent 18 year old girl with a kind heart and a gift for art, singing, and dancing. She lives in a humble hut with her frai...
19.2K 335 8
She hates him and fears him. But passion ignites with each touch... When Aditi dreamed of her future, she imagined marrying a sweet, romantic man and...
571K 31K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...