Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request

Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.

37.8K 3K 138
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Vikram had called everyone and asked them to come to the hospital but he was scared deep inside that how he will handle everyone and Rishabh.

Just then the doctor came out of the operation room. When he did not see Rishabh there, he asked Vikram, “Where is the patient's family?”

“They are coming but what happened doctor, tell me?”, Vikram asked while standing up.

The doctor told him, “The patient's condition is very critical, we have to do surgery immediately. He has a deep injury on his head and he has lost a lot of blood. So we have to arrange for blood as soon as possible. This is the form, fill it and the signature of the patient's family is required on these papers.”

“ what are these papers for ?”, Vikram asked again while looking at those papers.  Before the doctor could say anything, Hardik came out from behind and said, "I will tell you." Saying this, he signaled the doctor to go back inside.

He said to Vikram, "Did you call everyone and tell them?"

"Yes, and they are coming shortly, but these papers?"

By then Rishabh had also arrived. Hardik looked at Rishabh and taking a deep breath said, "Uncle has a very deep injury on his head and his condition has worsened due to bleeding. We will have to do a neurosurgery on him immediately and this is dangerous. The patient may be in danger and the chances of the patient surviving the surgery are only 20%."

Hearing this from Hardik, Vikram got a shock. He looked at Rishabh in surprise. Rishabh was just listening to Hardik without any emotion. He did not react. He quietly came to Vikram and took all the papers from Vikram's hand and signed them and gave them to Hardik.  Rishabh gave it back.

Rishabh was doing all this very calmly and this calmness of his was bothering Vikram and Hardik, but without wasting time Hardik immediately went inside the operation theatre and Vikram came and sat next to Rishabh.

Everyone reached the hospital in no time. Shobha came in front of Rishabh and started crying while holding his shirt and asking him, “Rishabh where is your father? What happened to him? Is he okay? What are you people doing with him in the hospital? Why did he come to Mumbai?”

Shobha was continuously questioning him. Rishabh looked at everyone and then at Vikram. Vikram said, “I told them all.”

“There was no need to tell.” Rishabh said in a harsh tone. Shobha said in a loud voice, “There is a need, I am his wife and you are saying that there is no need to tell me.”

“You are his wife only in name, nothing else.” Rishabh said.

“Rishabh,” Shobha shouted and slapped Rishabh on his cheek.

Everyone got scared seeing this. Riya was looking at Rishabh with tears in her eyes. Surekha held Shobha and said, “Didi, calm down.”

Rishabh left from there without saying anything and Shobha started crying. Grandfather came in front of Vikram and asked him, then Vikram told everyone everything. Grandfather sat on the same chair after knowing about Alok's condition.

If Surekha had not held Shobha, she would have fallen on the ground by now. Shobha's crying increased after knowing about Alok's condition.

The night was getting darker and so was everyone's worry. Everyone was praying to God. By now Sanjay had also regained consciousness. He also felt very bad when he came to know about Alok's condition. Vikram was sitting with him.

Rishabh came straight from there to Anokhi. Anokhi was still sleeping. He closed the door of her room and stood near her bed and started looking at her face. He took off his shoes and slowly came and lay down next to Anokhi.

He put his head on Anokhi's chest and held her waist. In her sleep, when Anokhi felt someone's grip on her waist and felt someone's weight on her chest, she opened her eyes.

She got into deep thoughts after seeing Rishabh sleeping like this. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt something wet on her chest.  Seeing this, Anokhi's eyes widened in surprise.

She immediately said, "Rishabh ji, you are crying."

“No”, Rishabh said just one word and his grip on Anokhi’s waist tightened. Anokhi gently placed her hand on his head and Rishabh closed his eyes.

Anokhi said, “Rishabh ji, look at me.” But Rishabh did not react.

Anokhi said again, “Rishabh ji, please look at me.”

By now Anokhi’s eyes had also become slightly moist and her throat was choked. Feeling her voice, Rishabh opened his eyes and looked at her.

Anokhi was looking at him. Rishabh’s eyes were completely red and he was controlling himself. Anokhi placed her hands on both of Rishabh’s cheeks and asked him, “What happened? Why are you crying?”

“Cupcake, I am not crying and nothing has happened, you go to sleep.  ” , saying this Rishabh kissed Anokhi's palm and Anokhi said, “ I swear to you. Tell me what happened? ” saying this Anokhi placed his hand on her head.

Rishabh closed his eyes tightly. He joined his forehead with Anokhi's and said, “ Your Alok uncle is in this hospital. His condition is very critical. The doctor has said that his chances of survival are very less. ”

“ What ” , Anokhi's eyes widened in surprise. She further said, “ What happened to Alok uncle? I have to go to see him. Please take me to him. ”

Anokhi said to Rishabh in a hurry. Rishabh placed his hand on her cheek and said, “ No you cannot go. You swore so I told you. But you cannot get off the bed right now and I am not going to listen to you on this. ”

Anokhi looked at Rishabh's eyes.  The same Rishabh who always used to say that he hates Alok Shergill, it doesn't matter to him what happens to him, he wants to destroy Alok Shergill, that Rishabh's eyes were saying something else at this time.

Anokhi said to Rishabh, "Nothing will happen to him Rishabh ji."

Rishabh turned his eyes away and without looking at Anokhi said, “It doesn’t matter to me whether anything happens to him or not Cupcake. He doesn’t mean anything to me.”

Anokhi turned his face towards her. She looked at his face for a few moments and then hugged him and said, “I know it doesn’t matter to you, that’s why I am telling myself Rishabh ji. I am telling myself that nothing will happen to him, he will be absolutely fine and see, when I start getting off the bed, I will go and meet him and then I will not listen to a single word of yours. I have to thank him, talk to him about many things, so I know nothing will happen to him and see, when he will come to know that my leg is going to be fine, he will be very happy.”

Rishabh also hugged her tightly and hid his face in her neck. Anokhi was boosting his courage. Her words, every word she said was calming him down, giving him confidence.

It had been an hour since the surgery started. Just then a nurse came out of the OT room. Looking at everyone, she said, “Who among you has B positive blood group? This blood group has run out in our blood bank. If anyone of you has it, then come with us right now, the patient needs blood.”

On hearing the nurse, Dadaji said, “My blood group is B positive. You take my blood.”

“No sir, we cannot take your blood.” Seeing Dadaji’s age, the nurse refused him clearly.

On hearing her words, everyone started looking at each other. Apart from Dadaji, only Rishabh’s blood group matches with Alok’s.

Ajay told everyone, “I will call Rishabh. His blood group is B positive.” Saying this, Ajay started to leave, then Vikram stopped him and said, “Uncle, you wait, I will call him.” Saying this, Vikram moved towards Anokhi’s room.

He peeped through the glass in the door. Rishabh was still lying down hugging Anokhi tightly and Anokhi's hands were on his shoulders and head and she was slowly caressing Rishabh's hair and shoulders.

Seeing this, Vikram said to himself, "Maybe God has sent Anokhi in your life so that she can take care of you. After all this, now the time has come for you to know why Alok uncle did all that and at that time it will be Anokhi who will take care of you. But I am afraid that when you will know the truth about Anokhi, when you will know that Anokhi's life was ruined in that accident and her mother's life was ruined, then who will take care of you and Anokhi?"

Then he took a deep breath and putting all these thoughts away from his mind knocked on the door. Hearing the knocking sound, Rishabh separated from Anokhi and turning to look at the door, he saw Vikram standing at the door.

He got up from the bed and went to open the door. Looking at him, Vikram said, “Rishabh uncle needs blood.”

Rishabh turned and looked at Anokhi and went away.

Anokhi asked Vikram, “How is Alok uncle, Vikram ji?”

Vikram came to Anokhi smiling and said, keeping his hand on her head, “He is fine, don’t worry.”

“Is the operation complete?” Anokhi asked again and Vikram shook his head and said, “No, it is not complete yet. He needs blood and Rishabh has gone to donate blood. He will be fine but you don’t take tension at all, otherwise your health will deteriorate and then who will take care of Rishabh. I saw how you were taking care of my friend.”

“Vikram ji, is Alok uncle really bad?” Anokhi asked looking into his eyes.

Vikram became silent for a moment after hearing her question. He sat on the chair and put his hand on Anokhi's cheek and said, "Little angel, I will not tell you whether he is bad or not, time will tell and that time is going to come very soon, so you just wait and why do you always call me Vikram ji Vikram ji, do I look old to you? Your husband is old, so call him Rishabh ji. Don't call me Vikram ji."

"Then what will I call you?" Anokhi asked and Vikram pulled her cheek and said, "You can call me either brother or Bhaiya."

Hearing his words, Anokhi started looking at him silently.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
19.1K 335 8
She hates him and fears him. But passion ignites with each touch... When Aditi dreamed of her future, she imagined marrying a sweet, romantic man and...
782K 45.7K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
267K 17.9K 55
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...