Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried

Shobha's fear

30.8K 2.4K 27
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh looked at Alok. Alok's body and face had started turning light white due to excessive bleeding. Seeing his condition, Rishabh panicked. He pushed Anant aside and ran towards Alok.

Rishabh sat beside Alok and started looking at him. Sanjay said in panic, "Rishabh, we have to take him away from here immediately."

When Anant saw Rishabh's attention diverted, he picked up his gun from nearby and pointed it at Rishabh. Sanjay saw Anant behind Rishabh and shouted loudly, "Rishabh."

On hearing his shout, Rishabh looked back but by then Anant had fired the shot, but Rishabh quickly picked up a dead body lying near him and brought it in front of him, due to which the bullet hit that dead body.

Then one of Sanjay's men shot Anant on his hands due to which the gun fell from Anant's hand and blood started flowing from his hand. Seeing this, Anant quickly ran away from there and Sanjay's men ran behind him.

After some time, Sanjay was sitting in the back seat of the car with Alok and Rishabh was driving the car with full speed. Sanjay had also lost a lot of blood by now. He was also feeling weak. He said in a weak voice, "Rishabh, take us to the hospital as soon as possible."

"No uncle, it is not safe for us to stay here." Rishabh said just this and increased the speed of his car. He was moving ahead, tearing through the air. His car was at such a speed that if his car collided with any other car by mistake, a very terrible accident could have happened, but with his driving skills Rishabh was moving ahead leaving all the cars behind.

Rishabh had covered the half-hour journey to reach the airport in just 10 minutes.  He took Alok and Sanjay in his private plane and the plane left immediately.

A male and a female attendant were already present there. Rishabh told both the attendants, “Treat them right now.”

“Yes sir”, the male attendant and the female attendant said together. There were two attendants in Rishabh’s private jet and both of them were well trained so that they could be useful in any emergency.

The two attendants together gave first aid to Alok and treated Sanjay after removing the bullet from his hand. But Alok’s condition was very bad.

The male attendant came to Rishabh and said, “Sir, we have to take Alok sir to the hospital as soon as possible. His condition is very critical.”

Hearing this, Rishabh's forehead was filled with anxiety.

Mumbai_

Shobha was sleeping in her room but suddenly she started feeling nervous in her sleep. Sweat started coming out on her forehead. Her breathing became fast. Then she sat up calling Alok's name.

By now her whole face was covered with sweat and her eyes were filled with tears. She put her hand on her chest and said, “Why am I feeling so restless? Is something happened to him? No, no, nothing must have happened to him. This is all my misconception.” Saying this, Shobha got up from her bed and went out of the room.

She was walking here and there to calm herself down. Then her hand touched a vase and the vase fell and broke. It's voice woke up Dadaji, Surekha and Ajay.  When the three of them came out, seeing Shobha's worried face, Dada ji asked, "What happened Shobha? Why are you so worried?"

"Yes Didi, why are you so nervous? Look, your face is completely drenched in sweat." Saying this, Surekha wiped the sweat drop from Shobha's face with the pallu of her saree.

Shobha brought a small smile on her face to not disturb everyone and said, "No Papa, it's nothing. I was just not able to sleep, so I started walking a little."

"Bhabhi, please tell me what is the matter, we are worried. Why are you hiding the matter?", Ajay also asked. Shobha could not control herself when everyone asked her repeatedly. Tears came to her eyes.

She said with a choked voice, "I don't know Papa, but I am feeling very nervous. I am feeling a strange restlessness. It seems that something very bad has happened."

"Why are you feeling so restless, daughter? For whom are you getting so worried? ”, Grandfather asked her placing his hand on her head.

Hearing his question, Shobha became silent for a moment and then said softly, “For Alok ji. I don’t know why I feel that something bad has happened to him. Papa, my heart says he is not well.” Saying this, Shobha hugged Grandfather and started crying.

Seeing her condition, all three of them got scared. Caressing Shobha's shoulders, Surekha said to Ajay, "Ajay ji, you find out how is Jeth ji . Didi is very upset. Find out about him and tell didi, she will calm down."

"Okay, okay Bhabhi, you calm down, I will call brother." Saying this, Ajay took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Alok's number, but his number is switched off. He dialed again, but it was still switched off.

"What happened Ajay, call him." When grandfather asked, Ajay shook his head slowly and said, "No, father, brother's phone is showing as switched off."

"Son, this is your illusion. Nothing will happen to him. When nothing has happened to him in all these years after living with such bad people, then nothing will happen today also, have faith and we will calm down." , Dada ji said to calm Shobha.

On the other hand, Rishabh reached the hospital with Alok and Sanjay.  He had already asked Hardik to make all the arrangements but he did not tell him whose surgery was to be done.

Hardik asked him many times whose condition was so critical but Rishabh did not tell him Alok's name, just told him to make all the preparations.

Vikram also started getting nervous because Sanjay's phone was also not reachable and when Rishabh said this, he started fearing that Sanjay's condition might be bad.

Both of them left their men with Anokhi and started waiting for Rishabh to come outside the operation room. In a short while, Rishabh reached there with Sanjay and Alok.

Sanjay had already been treated so he was taken to the normal ward. But when Hardik and Vikram saw Alok's condition, their eyes widened with surprise.

"Rishabh, how did Alok uncle get into this condition? What is all this Rishabh?" Hardik asked Rishabh.  Rishabh looked at Alok and said to Hardik, “Treat him quickly. Nothing should happen to him Hardik.”

“But Rishabh”, Hardik wanted to say something else but Rishabh grabbed Hardik's collar and said angrily, “I said nothing should happen to him. If anything happens to him then I don't know what I will do.”

At this time Rishabh's eyes were completely red and for a moment both Hardik and Vikram got scared.

Vikram freed Hardik's collar from Rishabh's hand and said, "Rishabh leave him."

Rishabh let go of Hardik's collar and started looking at Alok and Hardik went inside the operation room. Soon the door of the operation room closed and Rishabh sat on the chair placed there with his head bowed down. Vikram also came and sat next to him.

He saw that Rishabh was also injured. Blood was flowing from the corner of his lips. There was a cut on his hand from which blood was also oozing.

Vikram said, "Rishabh you are also injured. Come get the doctor to bandage it."

But it seemed as if Rishabh was not listening to him. His eyes were staring blankly somewhere on the ground. Both his hands were on his knees clenched in a fist.  Remembering those lost moments, he said to Vikram, “Vikram, Sanjay uncle has also been shot.”

“And dad has also been treated. When he came, I saw that he had been treated and I am sure that nothing was going to happen in your presence and neither will anything happen to Alok uncle.” Vikram said while lightly pressing Rishabh’s shoulder.

Rishabh looked at Vikram. Rishabh did not show any expression on his face but being his childhood friend, Vikram was able to understand the feelings of his mind in his eyes very well.

Just then Rishabh remembered something. He said to Vikram, “You and Hardik both are here, so Cupcake, she is alone right now.”

“Don’t worry Rishabh, our man is with Little Angel.” Vikram said and Rishabh calmed down a bit.

Vikram again said, “Let’s go Rishabh to the doctor.  ”

“ I don't want to go anywhere. I am fine. ” , Rishabh said without looking at him, then Vikram said, " Well then you don't even need to go to Anokhi also. ”

Hearing Vikram's words Rishabh started looking at him, then Vikram said further, " I am saying the truth. What will she think if she sees you looking like this, bleeding like this, won't she get scared. That's why don't go in front of her. Or else get treatment. ” After saying this Vikram became quiet.

After two moments, Rishabh got up and left from there. Seeing him leaving, Vikram said to himself, “You are not showing it but I know that you are scared from inside right now. You do not accept it in front of everyone, you say that you do not care about Alok uncle, but deep inside you still love him as much as you did in your childhood. But I am scared of what will happen to Shobha Aunty when she comes to know about Alok Uncle’s condition? But first I should tell mom that dad is in Mumbai right now.” Saying this, Vikram took out the phone from his pocket and called his mother.

After explaining everything to her, Vikram thought something and called Ajay.

Ajay was sitting in the hall with everyone at this time. Rohit, Riya, Shivaay, Shivaika, Praveen had also come to the hall at this time. Shobha’s condition had worsened due to crying. Everyone got scared seeing her condition. In all these years, Shobha never cried so much remembering Alok. Everyone was worried.  When Ajay's phone rang, everyone looked at him. Shobha quickly asked, "Ajay, whose call is this? See if it is Alok's?"

"Yes Bhabhi, I will check in a minute." Saying this, he looked at the name showing on the phone screen and said in disappointment, "No, it is Vikram's call."

Hearing Vikram's name, Shivaay looked here and there and said, "Oh yes, where are Vikram and Hardik? We all have come here but they both are not here. Are they both not at home?"

By then Ajay had picked up the phone. He put the phone on speaker and said, "Hello."

"Uncle, Alok uncle is in Mumbai right now."

"What?", everyone said together in surprise and stood up from their place.

Shobha quickly came near the phone and said to Vikram, "Do you know where Alok is? Where is he? Is he with you? Is he okay?  ” , Shobha was continuously questioning him while Vikram was looking at the phone in surprise.

He said to himself, “ Oh God Shobha Aunty is there and she heard me too. What should I do now? But I have to tell her.”

He took a deep breath and said, “Aunty, Alok uncle is in Mumbai and is in the hospital right now.”

Shobha was shocked to hear the name of the hospital, and so were everyone else.

“Why, what happened to Bhaiya? Is he alright?” Ajay asked quickly. Shobha’s condition was such that she was unable to utter a word. She was just staring at the phone in surprise.

Vikram said, “Uncle, you all come to the hospital, I will tell you the rest of the things here.” Saying this, he disconnected the call. He did not have the courage to tell about Alok’s condition on the phone.

Vikram was getting nervous thinking that when Dadaji and Shobha will see Alok in this condition, how will he handle everyone and he is also worried about Rishabh.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 24.7K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
1.3M 53.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...