Mafia's Bodyguard |MiChaeng|

Par BrowNiesniyongbok

Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercov... Plus

MB_1
MB_2
MB_3
MB_4
MB_5
MB_6
MB_7
MB_8
MB_9
MB_10
MB_11
MB_12
MB_13
MB_14
MB_15
MB_16
MB_17
MB_18
MB_19
MB_20
MB_21
MB_22
MB_23
MB_24

MB_25

252 12 0
Par BrowNiesniyongbok

Son Chaeyoung's POV

The time has come.

I looked around to see all of Mina's army outside her mansion lining up all their heads up high. The captains of each catogery ready to fight. Down the balcony, I saw Chan, Mr. Seo, the Hwang twins and all of the other people that are willing to stand by Mina's command to save her siblings.

While I was wandering my eyes, there is a person that I haven't seen ever since this morning.

Where's Jiyeon?

I shrugged my thaughts as I looked over Jisung who is also wandering her eyes down the balcony. As we heard the sound of high heels walking in the ground.

Both of us looked over to see Mina wearing her tight elastic suit with guns in her belt. Her hair tied in a fish tail while her face cannot be drawn out of anger.

She stepped forward to reach for the megaphone and announced to her army.

"Before we attack the attacker, I have a small warning to all of you." she stated as she took a pause to observe her people. "the Minatozakis are very advanced in their technologies and their weapons."

"We have heard various of news that these cruel people kidnap innocent people in seoul to test out their lab experiments as if they are lab rats"

"All I can say is, Please stay safe everyone. I'm sorry if I brought all of you into this mess" she stated causing me to look at her. Poor Minari. She doesn't deserve all of this.

"WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE ON YOUR SIDE BOSS MYOUI!!!"

We looked down at the balcony to see Bangchan yelling the phrase causing the people to cheer.

"WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO FIGHT FOR YOU" Mr. Seo cheered as the people below cheered with him.

"Destroy the Minatozakis!!!" Mina cheered with them with a smile and a teary eye. After hearing that phrase the crowd cheered even louder repeating what Mina said.

I crept a wide smile as I chanted with the crowd.

Now it's time to travel to the attacker.

Me and Jisung rode the van with Mina while the captains rode the bus with their respective categories.

I drove the Van with Mina in the front seat and Jisung in the Back seat arranging our weapons in order.

I looked over to Mina who's eyes are full of Rage. But I can sense from her aura that she is also scared. I held her hands as she startled at my sudden actions.

"We'll be fine Mina" I reassured her.

"I hope we are" she answered.

"Your mens are strong, they are well trained. The Minatozakis can't stand with us even for a second. I caressed her hands and she smiled at me.

She leaned in for a kiss on the cheeks. She smiled at me with a very warm smile and I mouthed her that she will bring her siblings back and everything will be okay.

She reached for her phone and tried to call her big brother Kento. Several times of dialing his phone. She couldn't contact him. Weird, she checked the signal and there's nothing wrong with it.

She shrugged thinking that her brother might be asleep. She looked back to see Jisung falling asleep at one of the back seats of the van. Like very far away.

She smirked and press the button in the front of the passenger seat only for a wall to close a barrier between the passenger seat and the back seat. Resulting for Jisung not to see us because of a built up digital wall.

"what are you trying to do?" I asked her.

"It's still a long way to the Minatozaki Mansion. We'll arrive there at night" she stated. I checked the time and it's still 9 A. M.

Is the Mansion really that far away?

I looked over at her who activated the autopilot. "What are you trying to do Minari?" I raised my eyebrows as she smirked at me and flashed me a very innocent smile.

"I miss you so much Son Chaeyoung"

"I miss you too Minari. Now, what are you trying to do?" even tho I clearly know what she's trying to do. I wanted her to tell me what she wants.

"I miss you Chaeyoung ah~" she cooed as she kissed my cheeks repeatedly. I turned to her and raised my brow. I removed my hands on the wheel bc the van is already in autopilot.

"it's been a hell week for me" she said as she started to untie my tie. "And? What do u want me to do hm?" I smirked as I grabbed her waist to sit on my lap. She giggled at me and was about to kiss me. But I stopped her.

"Jisung is gonna see us" I hesitated but Mina let out a sigh. "I turned the digital barrier to divide the front seat and the back seat for a readon darling" she chuckled.

"But what if he can hea-"

"sh!" she cuts me off. "it's also sound proofed. She smirked." what about the windows? Someone might see us?" I asked. Again.

"oh darling it's double tainted. I picked this car for a reason hehe" she snickered as I rolled my eyes. Goodness this woman. Always comes in prepared.

"You ask so many question Chaengie~" she cooed as she attempted to drag her hand softy around my body.

"I'm sorry let's be cautious we're in public andpeople might see us" I reasoned at and she gave me a peck. "I have given you enough answers did I?" she asked and I nodded in satisfaction.

"Now, can we fuck?" she asked straight forwardly. This woman is seriously getting it.

She started kissing me aggresively. Wow she's really hungry isn't she?

I kissed her back until we're now making out and moaning evry movement she makes with her hand. We have plenty time to spare so here we are. Making out and fucking until we arrive.

She started to unbotton the suit i was wearing as I helped her remove them. That's where I realized that we are both hungry to taste each other.

We removed every bits of our clothes as we tossed them wherever we want. It will be a hard time finding which one is our later but who cares. I can't afford to arrange them at this heated moment.

Now, we are bothe naked with her sitting on my lap. Her hands brushed at every part of my body while her tongue colliding with mine. She traveled down to my breasts and started sucking them and damn it feels so good.

"Aah~ M-Mina"

She stopped and whispered to me ear "eat me" she then removed herself from my lap and sat at the passenger seat with her legs wide open. And there, I saw her vertical lips seducing me, tempting me to kiss them, suck them, do anything i please to them.

Without further hesitations. I dived into her pussy and started eating her out like a hungry wolf trying to devour it's prey.

"Chaeyoung ah~" she moaned as her hand traveled through my hair gripping it so tight that it's about to get ripped from my scalp. But do I care? No. No I Don't.

I continued eating her as i held her lower abdomen for her to relax and let me do all the work. And she did.

I continued eating her out as she let out unholy sounds. Gasping for air. Whisper screamed my name, squeeled. Everything. I loved Every melody she let out from that gorgeous mouth.

I stopped eating her then she groaned at my actions. "oh don't worry your highness" I stated "I have something more for you" I smirked as I positioned my self to her pussy. Mine in contact to hers.

When I got comfortable, I started moving my hips causing both our pussy to rub each other and now, we're both letting unholy sounds. Cursing while gadping for air.

Mina pulled my face to suck on her tits as I was tribing my pussy to her. I moaned while sucking her breasts as she moaned liuder for too much pleasure.

"Fuck Chaeyoung I'm gonna cum!" When I heard those words. I moved even faster causing her breasts to bounce up and down. After i felt like I'm gonna reach my orgasm I removed myself from hers and I started to insert two fingers inside. Fingering her fast. She did the same to me and now we're both fingering each other until shite fluid started gushing out our love holes.

We removed both our fingers from each other and sat in opposite sides. Both covered in sweat, and panting.

I looked over to her and smiled i grabbed her for a kiss and muttered those three words that is forbidden to say.

"I love you Mina"

It was hard to believe because I knew. I knew that we are enemies. But she didn't know. I muttered those words before the time comes that she will know that I have been betraying her. Telling her secrets to the police head quarters where I have been working this whole time.

She smiled back and kissed me softly.

"I love you too Chaeyoung"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.3K 415 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
45K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
Wine Par Vi

Fanfiction

347K 14.1K 50
A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jinyoung. Her world turned upside down encou...
80.1K 1.2K 8
Chaeyoung, an ordinary teenager who work at a cafe to find her own pocket money. Have sweet and cute personality and really friendly to her customers...