Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

By ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... More

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×
------

CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park

51 3 24
By ZivtheSalivah

I drove back to our dorm and put the stuff we have buy and get to back to our car again. "You've been in your phone this whole time.. i'm literally the one who just put our stuff.." i said and he just ignore me, he look so curious and worried while texting someone..

"Skelly, what restaurant you wanna go?" I ask.. "just somewhere.." he said and still on his phone..

====TO BE CONTINUE====
<Still Wither POV>

"Skelly!" I yell and stop the car and look at him. He just ignore me and keep texting. "Oh c'mon Skelly.. Just tell me where you wanna go then you can do that!" I yell again but he just ignore me.

I snatch his phone and he immediately try to take it back. "Wither! Give me back that!!" He yell then then trying to catch his phone. "What restaurant do you wanna go first?" I yell too and he stop and cross his arm and pout. "HEY! DON'T GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS!! I AM JUST ASKING YOU!!" I literally yell that made his eyes wide open..

"Uhm.. s-sorry.." He said quietly and quite stuttering. His phone vibrate and someone texted him. "Who's this?" I ask. He nervously shrugg then immediately snatch his phone from my hand. "It's nothing!" He yell then texted the person who texted him.

I look at him for a minute then he starting to look annoyed and mad.. "Skelly.. Are you-" i was about to say something when he throw his phone but i immediately catch it. "The hell is wrong with you, Skelly!?" I yell and he just look at me.

"A-are you mad now?.." He quietly ask. "Maybe!" I yell then check his phone. "Whag the hell is this, Skelly?" I said and he started to shake.. "Look, i can explain!" He said. I look at his phone and saw that someone is blackmailing him and wants a lot of money from him.

"You shouldn't let someone just blackmail you like this, this is a lot of money! You can literally give this to a beggar to have a good life or in the charity!" I said and he just go quiet. 500 million is too much!!

The phone vibrate again, the person texted him again. "I-i don't know how to handle that.." He said. "Don't worry, I got this now!" I said and started to chat the blackmailer.

-On the Chat-

Skelly: fine.. I'll give you a money..

Bad guy: I will get that tomorrow, alright?

Skelly: yeah yeah..

--
Skelly(Wither): you know what, no! i will not gonna give you a lot of money, i am not gonna be stupid.

Bad guy: you know the deal, your secret will exposed and your father will get ruined because of you.

Skelly(Wither): You do know that i am the president son, i already call someone to find who you are.. and do you know Detective ______? yeah.. I called him to get you and you will be for sure on jail forever.

Bad guy: you do know also that I can just leak your secret right now?

Skelly(Wither): go ahead.. you will just exposed yourself more and oh.. I have someone a friend that is a hacker too..

Bad guy: are you messing with me?

Skelly(Wither): no honey, you're messing with the wrong guy. He can literally know where you are right now.. go ahead, exposed me if you want to go to jail..

Bad guy: I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL GET EXPOSED SOON!

-Blocked-
-off chat-

"There.. wait, what is your secret that this guy want to expose?" I ask and he just got quiet. "It's something personal.." He said. "Oh okay!" I said and give it back to him his phone and smile at him. He smile back and kisses my cheek. I look at him in disbelief.

"so.. You're not mad at me, anymore?" He ask with a bright smile. "I'm not now.. Well.. Actually.. I'm still mad at you cause.. It's not on the lips!" I said with a smirk. "In the restaurant!" He said and wink. I just smile at him and start driving again.

"Let's go back at looking a restaurant." I said. "Do you know something that is very delicious?" I ask. "Yeah, so many but i am tired eating their foods so.. I wanna try something else!" He said and i just nod.

"So.. Where should we eat then?" I ask. "Anywhere you like.." He said. "Oh! I know a place where my mom and dad used to go on their anniversary." I said and start to drive. "Used? What happened?" He look at me and ask. "Mhm.. Long story." I answer. "Did they divorced?" He ask. I shake my head and he just sit there quietly.

"The restaurant name is.. Fabilas Restaurant." I said and he just nod. "Is this gonna be a date?" I ask.. And he look at smirking. "Hm.. Well, i can't own you enough for what you did, it really saved my life... So if you want.." He said with a blush. "Hell yeah!!" I said. "So.. You're not mad now?" He ask.

"I'm always not mad at you, Skelly." I said. "So, no kisses on lips then!" He said and i look at him. "What? No! Not fair!" I said and he laugh. "Sometimes.. I don't know if you still joking or not!" He said and i look at him in serious. "I don't joke Skelly.." I said coldly and he look at me and blinking so many times.

==𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 "𝑭𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕"==

"We're here!" I said and goes outside, i open the car door for him and he smile at me. We come inside the restaurant and i saw that it changes a lot in here. We have greeted by the spider waiter. "Hola, como estan señores?" He ask. "Uhm.. We're fine and table for two please." I said. "Muy bien, ven conmigo!" He said and lead us to our table.

"You understand Spanish?" Skelly whisper and i nod. "What did he say?" He whisper again and we sitted to our chairs and gave us the menu. "He said how are us and alright, come with me." I said and look at the menu. "Cool, i wanna learn Spanish too!" He said and i smile at him.

"Están ambos listos para hacer el pedido ahora?" The waiter ask. "Not yet, we'll just call you if we have an order now, thank you!" I said and he smile and leaves. "What did he ask?" Skelly asked. "He asked if we're both ready to order now." I said. "Ohh! Wow, knowing a other language is cool!" He said and i smile at him.

"Have you decide what you will order?" I ask. And he shake his head and look at the menu. "Hmm.. What's their best dish here?" Skelly ask. "I-.. Well.. My favorite here is blaze pie.." I said. "Blaze pie?" He ask. "Yeah.. That's my favorite.." I said.. "That's a pie, you need to eat a meal too, not just a dessert!" He said and he roll his eyes. Rude!

"Uhm.. I guess, magma soup?" I said. "Ew! Why is your favorite is just on nether?" He said and ask. "Well, first of all.. I am a wither skeleton, second of all.. That's just my favorite!" I said with annoyed tone and he chuckles. "Don't be mad, man.. I'm just teasing you! Okay, let's order that!" He said.

"Are you into spicy foods?" I ask. "No.. Why?" He said and ask too. "Well, magma soup is spicy.. Very spicy." I said and he gulp. "Uhm.. Then what should i order??" He ask. "I don't know, look at the menu!!" I yell. Stoopid!!

"Okay okay! Chill!" He said and look at the menu. "uhm.. I want a steak and spaghetti with meatballs!! Yum!! And for drinks... I just want a apple juice!" He said. "Ok.. Well, water is fine to me." I said and call the waiter.

"Hola, cual es tu pedido?" The waiter ask. "I want a Magma soup and just water, and for him is steak, spaghetti with meatballs and a apple juice!" I said. "Excelentes opciones!" He said and leave. "What did he say?" Skelly ask. "He ask "what's our order" and he said "excellent choices!" I explain. "Ooohh Excelentes is excellent, right?" Skelly ask. I just nodded.

Me and Skelly just chatted while waiting for our food. "Hey.." He said. "Do you want a.. Kiss, now?" He nervously ask. "If you want.." I said with a smirk. "let's do it now so you won't gonna annoy me that later!" He said and i scoff. "Whatever you say darling~" I said with a deep seductive tone that made him blush.

I lean for a kiss.. But when our lips is about to touch, we heard a familiar voices..

Zee: oooohhhhh
Zen: cool restaurant that you know, Zombie!
Zombie: yeah yeah yeah.. Whatever, let's just find a table.

"Oh no.. We can't do this Wither! Just no no no!" Skelly whisper to me and go back to his proper position of sitting. Zen saw us and immediately grab Zee and Zombie to go to us.

"Oooohhh~ are you guys on a date!?" Zen ask. "no." I coldly answer. "N-no! This is just a friendly date!" Skelly said stuttering, "so it is still a date!" Zee said. I just facepalm, why.. Are they so stupid?

"Can we sit with you both?" Zombie ask. "This is just a table for two, go find another table!" I said. "There's a table for three on your side, we can just move it to your table!" Zen said and Zombie nodded. "Good idea, you finally use your brain!" Zombie said and Skelly chuckles. "For real!" He said.

"Uhm.. Is that even allowed here?" I ask. "Yeah, i do it with my family and the employe actually agree and just let us do what we want, just don't break the table".. Zombie explain. "that's gotta be a li-" i stop my sentence when i feel Skelly's feet are kicking my legs down the table. "Fine!" I said a bit rude tone.

"Thanks!" Zee said and they pushes the table to us. Ugh.. I was about to poison this stupid skeleton and they ruined it..

"So.. What did you guys ordered?" Zombie ask, "it's nothing special." Skelly said. As we saw the waiter coming to us with our food, it's a new waiter and not the Spanish one. "Here's your food.." The waiter said and put the food on our table.

"They just have arrived and they still didn't ordered anything." I said to the waiter and the waiter give them a menu and he left. "Ooooh, what's the best meal?" Zen ask. "ew! Wither, what is that you order? That's like full of lava with seasoning in there!" Zee said and i just roll my eyes. "Guys, don't mind what Withe ordered, mind your own there!" Skelly said and start eating now.

They just talk for a minute, until they have ordered something and their conversation continue.. I didn't listen or talk to them, I just sit, eat and stare at nothing there quietly. "Wither, you good?" Skelly ask. "Why are you so kind to Wither, today?" Zen ask. "I owe him something and mind you're own business!" Skelly yell at them. "So.. You will just gonna be kind to Wither if you owe him something and if you do not, you're gonna be mean to him?" Zombie ask. "Uhm.. yes?" Skelly answer quietly.

"Wither, you've been staring at nothing, you good?" Zombie ask. "Excuse me." I said coldly and stand up.

« Skelly POV: »

When Wither go to the bathroom, Zee starting to touch his food. "that guy is suspicious, and look at his food..is this even edible?" He said. "He was fine a moment ago, i should check on him." I said as i stand up too. "Yeah, you should check your boyfriend!" Zen tease with a smirk on his stoopid face.

As i was about to go to the bathroom, i heard Zombie said, "Skelly's action right now is interesting.. He is very nice to Wither and he even check on him which he does not do because he hate Wither.. Or.." Zombie said. "Or he's inlove with Wither now!" Zen shout. Ugh, this guy will never get tired of his craziness!

°In the Bathroom°

"Damn it! They ruined my moment with Skelly!!" I heard Wither said in the bathroom.. What is he talking about? .. I- does he really likes me?.. "I hate them.. Skelly and I should be alone today! tch, they are really so annoying!" He yell again. He is really upset.. Maybe i shouldn't force him to let them in our table too.. I-.. What the hell am i talking about?? This isn't me!!! What is happening to me??

"Huh? Who's in there?" He ask and saw me. "How long have you standing here?" He ask. "I just got here.. I just uhm.. Checking you if you are okay.." I said. "Did you heard me talking earlier?" He ask. "No-.. I only heard you saying, " huh? Who's in there?" I said.. "Ok.." He said coldly.

"What's wrong?.." I ask and hold his hand.. His hand is cold, huh?.. "I-it's nothing.." He said as he looks at my eyes. "Oh come on, tell me!" I said getting irritated now. "Fine.. I.. I like you, i don't know how did i fell in love for you cause i can't fall inlove now but.. I know my feelings for you is just not as a friend.." He said that made me blush so hard.. WHATTT!?!? How dare he confess his feelings to me in the bathroom?? This is not romantic!!!

"I-.. I.. Uhm.. Is this just a joke?.." I ask stuttering, this gotta be a joke! How is this  even possible? "I don't joke, Skelly!" He said and smirk. Wahhhhh his smirk is making this more worse!!! And.. Someone come in-.. It's nothing special, it's just Zen..

"Hello-.. Did i interrupt a loving doving moments here.. In. The. Bathroom?" He said with a smirk.

"Yes" Wither said. "No!" I yell and look at Wither and Wither is just teasingly grinning at me. "Okay-.. Uhm.. Yeah, you both takes so long in here, are you both making out in here too?!" Zen ask and Wither scoff. "We're  just about to do that-" I interrupt what his about to say because it's too much!! Too much!!

"Oh.. Well, you both need to go back in there.. The food you guys ordered are now eaten by Zee.. Only Zee.. And Zombie is now very mad because Zee doesn't listen to him which is very rare for Zombie to be." Zen explain. "Typical Zee.." I said and sigh, Wither secretly hold my hand and said. "If Zee ate my food, he will be for sure on fire." And he chuckles. "Oh yeah.. Skelly, the steak you order are so delicious, I MEAN- ZEE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ATE YOUR FOOD!" Zen said and yell. I just facepalm.. These twin are so.. Ugh.

"How come Skelly can comfort you? That's kinda random.. Are you both dating?" Zane ask. "Not yet.." Wither said and look at me. "YEP! NOPE! ZEE IS REALLY EATING MY FOOD!! ZEE!!!" I yell and run away from them.

« Wither POV: »

"This is really embarrassing, Skelly is yelling while we are still on the restaurant.." Zen said as we both go back to our table. "Let him be.. You're not affected if he does something worse." I said. "Oh yeah.. If you and Skelly got together.. I will be nice to Zee now!" He said and smiles at me. "Okay.." I said and chuckles.

As we back in our table.. It's a mess. "Zee, you're paying all that!!" Skelly yell. "Yeah yeah!" Zee said and continue eating Skelly's food.. Wow, the audacity.

"Oh yah! Are you and Wither have a plan today?" Zee ask with a food on his mouth. "No, why?" Skelly said and ask. "We are actually planning to go to a theme park!" Zee said. "oh.. I'll come! It's a theme park, of course i will come with you all!" Skelly said with a excitement tone. They all look at me and wait for my answer.. "What?" I ask. "Are you coming too?" Zombie ask. "Ohh.. Yeah sure since Skelly is coming too." I said and Zee look at me suspiciously. "You are really suspicious.." He said. "Shut up." I said coldly.

They just ate the food they ordered and Skelly ate Zee's food since he ate his too. I had finished my food and while I'm eating, Zee is just staring at me. "How are you eating that?" He ask. "by.. My mouth?" I said and Zen laugh. "Obviously!" Zee said and roll his eyes.. Is Skelly's personality and Zee's personality swapped? Nah, i don't care anymore.

After we ate, we pay our bills and left the restaurant. "Alright, see you both at the theme park!" Zombie said and dragged the twins on his car. "DON'T MAKE OUT IN THE CAR WITHOUT ME RECORDING!!!" Zen shout. "Your friends have a problem.." I said and facepalm, Skelly just giggles. "I don't know what is with Zen.. He is really annoying.. Same with his twin." He said and goes inside my car.

I go into my car too and start driving. While I'm driving, Skelly is just looking at the window and  we're just silent in the whole drive.

Once we are in the theme park, We got out of my car and approach the zombies. "Hey, i heard that there's a big roller coaster here." I said. "Yeah, we saw it and it's really high too!" Zee said. "Can we go there??" Skelly ask. "It might be dangerous-" Zombie said but.. Zee, Zen and Skelly immediately run to the roller coaster but there's a big line.

I look at the sign at the roller coaster saying 'A ride that can make you confess before you die!!' with a winky face.. What the hell was that supposed to mean-..

Zombie sigh, "they still doesn't grow up" he said and facepalm. "Let them be, they will get a consequence after this cause for sure they will get scared on the roller coaster." I said and go to the line too and Zombie just follow me. "You all will regret this." Zombie said but they didn't listen. Poor Zombie pfft..

"Ughh, the line is still long, we're not even moving!" Skelly yell and that made the people around us look at him, he just cover his mouth and get silent until the people staring is not staring anymore. "Wither.. please, can you stop the time so we can snuck at the first? Pleaseeeee" Skelly beg as he hold my arms and look at my eyes. "Don't do it Wither!" Zombie said. "uhm.. But-.. Sorry dude but Skelly is more important to me!" I said and stop the time.

"You're a simp." Zombie said and facepalm. "sorry hehe.." I said and we saw Zee, Zen and Skelly sit on the roller coaster. "You are just spoiling Skelly more." Zombie said. "This is just one time, okay?" I said as we all got in the roller coaster and i get back the time again.

We just wait till the roller coaster is full now and we starting to move. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Zen yell excitedly. "I wonder how scary can this be??" Zee ask and hug Zombie tightly. "It's still not on the highest, don't hug me! Go hug your twin!!" Zombie said as he tried to push Zee away but Zee just still hugging him tightly.

The rollercoaster just keep moving as we are on the way to the highest now... "AHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S GETTING HIGH NOW!!!!" A mob yell that behind us. Skelly holds my hand tightly as he closes his eyes. "I'm not scared, you are!!" He said to me and i just chuckles. I feel nothing about this..

As we are on the top now and it's going down so fast. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" All of the mob that in the rides shout except me.. I don't feel anything-

"AHHHHH WITHER!!!! I'M ACTUALLY INLOVE WITH YOU TOO!!! I'M SORRY FOR HOW I TREATED YOU!! I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!!!" Skelly yell as he hug and hold me tightly. Uhm.. "AHHHH LET'S ALL DIE TOGETHER!!!" The guy behind us said... What the fuck-..

"ZOMBIE!! DON'T PUSH ME!! I PROMISE I'M NOT GAY!! I JUST DON'T WANNA FALL ON THIS!!" Zee said as he hug tightly Zombie and Zombie looks like he cannot breath anymore. "HUG YOUR TWIN!!" Zombie yell as he keeps pushing Zee away..

"WHY ARE YOU ALL GAY?? I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT BUT I FELT LEFT OUT!!!" Zen said as he just hold his twin. Pfftt... What the fuck is wrong with all these mobs-..

"I STILL WANNA MARRY YOU!!" Another guy said to his girlfriend, i guess? "EW! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" The girl said- ooh-.. That's.. So sad..

"DAD! I'M GAY!" A kid say to his father, "ME TOO SON!" The father yell, uhm.. That's.. Interesting??

As the roller coaster go down so fast and go high again  and down again, high, down, high, down, straight, high, down, high, straight, down, down, high, high, down, straight and we're now done.. Whew, that was a adventure.

And Zee, Zen and Skelly is still screaming even though the ride is done. Zombie finally pushes Zee away from him and he breath so heavily after that. "Don't do that again!!" Zombie yell.. The mobs are now going down the ride, so me and Zombie stop Zee, Zen and Skelly to yell since.. It's getting embarrassing now.

We all are now just jn the bench resting after that ride, "THAT'S SO FUN!!! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!" Zen yell and Skelly hit his head. "Go in there alone, no one is coming with you this time.. That's so fvcking scary!" Skelly said. "Blah blah blah blah blah, come on guys!!" Zen beg. "I'm not coming this time!" Zombie said and glare angrily at Zee and Zee is just smiling awkwardly.. "Hehe.."

"Okay, fine.. OHHHHH THERE'S A CAROUSEL IN THERE!! LET'S GO IN THERE GUYS!!!" Zen said and run to the carousel. "He's such a kid.." I whisper and Zee stand up and follow his twin. "YAYYY HORSE!!" He yell. "Oh wow.." Zombie said and facepalm.

"Aww, i didn't know we are with a kids.." Skelly said and chuckles. "You are a kid too!" Zombie said. "But not as childish as them!!" Skelly yell. "Whatever.. Where should we go next?" Zombie ask. "I don't really know.." I said.

Pigman approach us and wave at Zombie.. Only Zombie. Does he not know we're here too? "Hi Zom! I didn't know you're here too, wanna try the hot air balloon in here?" Pigman said. "There's a hot air balloon here??? Sure!!" Zombie said excitedly as he stand up. "LET'S GO!!" Zombie said and Pigman hold his hand and they go to the hot air balloon. Wow.

"Oh uhm.. That's cute?" Skelly said and put his head on my shoulder. "Let's go somewhere else too!" He said and yawn.

"Mhm.. What about the swan boat?" I ask. "Nah.. That's sound boring.." He said. "What about the love boat?" I ask with a smirk. "We're not on a date and we're not a couple and no!" He said. "Okay.. Hm.. What about the haunted house?" I ask. "No.." He said. "then, what about the hot air balloon?" I ask. "No, we might ruined Pigman and Zombie's moment!" He said.. "Okay.. Hmm.. What about at the haunted boat?" I ask. "No!! And what's with the boats?? No no no!!" He yell, "That's what i only see on the distant right now!" I yell back and he stand up. "Let's just explore this!" He said and drag me to stand up.

We just explore this theme park and we saw so many minigames, cars and rides. "OMG WITHER!! LET'S GO TO THE BUMPER CARS, pleaseeeeeeee!!!!" Skelly ask excitedly and grab me in there. "Okay okay, you need to calm down!" I said and chuckles. "I never ride one of these... I always wanted to try these.. Let's go now pleasee!" He said as he just looks at the people bumping each other. "Okay, let's go!" I said and buy some tickets for both of us and we rides a cars and start bumping to some people.

We just bump to each other and.. He's kinda cute when he laughs.. His eyes, laugh.. I shake my head when he bump me. "Stop admiring me, dummy!" He said as he drove away. No no no no, my feelings for him should just be fake, all fake!

"I'm not!" I yell and chase after and bump him. He went to the other side of this area when i bumped him, oopsie- i shouldn't do that, i might get the car break or hurt Skelly.. Wait, why do i care if Skelly get hurt? Didn't i want him to die since my father ask me to kill him.. Ugh, whatever..

"BRO!! ARE YOU MAD???" he yell, "NO, SORRY ABOUT THAT!!" I yell back and i saw him stand up and immediately go to the bathroom. I stand up also and follow him, just to see him puking on the toilet. "Dude! You made me dizzy!" He yell and hit my shoulder.

"Sorry!" I said and chuckles. "You're literally laughing too?? This is not funny!" He said as he pout, crosses his arm and turn around. "Skelly.. Stop acting like that, come on now!" I said as i drag him out of the bathroom. "Hmph!" He said and he still ignoring me. "Look, I'm very sorry!, didn't mean to laugh- you just looks.. Cute!" I said and smile at him and he just look at me. "shut up." He said and turn around again, not facing me.

"Uhm.." I hold his hand and starts walking to the ferris wheel but he still ignore me and with his pout face. "I'm sorry, wanna go for a ride?" I ask with a humble face looking at him. He turn around and he nods also. Geez...

We got in the Ferris wheel and he still ignoring me and not even looking at me. We are just sitting across to each other cause whenever i sit beside him, he will change his seat and goes to another. The fuck?? He's not even my lover yet but he acts like one. You think i would get on your knees and apologies and even kiss your foot?? Huh Skelly??... Yes.. Yes, i would do that..

"Ah! I can't take this anymore, stop ignoring me now!!" I said and sit besides him and hold his arms so he doesn't go anywhere. He just started laughing and i am now so confused.. Huh?? "I'm just kidding dude, am i that resistible?" He ask with a smug on his face.

I roll my eyes on him and he just poke my cheeks, "hehe, do you want a kiss now?" He ask as he gets more closer. Woah woah woah! I'm not ready!! "Uh-.. y-yeah sure!" I said as i hold his hands and pins him in the side of this seat and leans for a kiss...

As our lips touch, my tongue sliding into his mouth as I deepens the kiss. I presses my body against his, feeling the heat and desire between him growing with each passing second. "Oh, Skelly..~" I trails my lips down his neck and whispers in his ear.

I smiles against his skin, knowing that I making him moan with pleasure. "You like that, huh Skelly?~" I ask with smug and he just blush so hard and pushes me away from him.. "Why do you make that kiss so passionate??" He ask and i just laugh at him.

Huh, he isn't that a bad person.. Unlike what my father describe him.. Is killing him really worth it?..

--To be Continue--

Next Part:~Meeting Wither's Family~

(Wooohoooo, Finally!! I have done this!! This is so long, it turns month- wtf-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.9K 15
FEMALES/FUSJOSHIS DO NOT INTERACT! Discountinued :- 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧...
5.3K 121 27
This is my first story I hope it goes well. This story is about Wither x Skelly and I will be using CubicKat - Minecraft Animation channel for ideas...
188K 9.4K 95
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒔�...
6.3K 109 19
I've been wanting to do this for a long time and it's finally gonna happen. This is a Wither X Skelly story about them and the others. This will ha...