𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 (𝚂𝚎�...

By Moon5837

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (COMPLETE)
EXTRA❤
EXTRA-2❤
EXTRA-3❤
EXTRA-4❤
EXTRA-5❤
EXTRA-6❤
EXTRA-7❤
EXTRA-8❤
EXTRA-9❤
EXTRA-10❤
EXTRA-11❤
EXTRA-12❤
EXTRA-13❤
EXTRA-14❤
EXTRA-15❤
EXTRA-16❤
EXTRA-17❤
EXTRA-18❤
EXTRA-19❤
EXTRA-20❤
...
EXTAR-21❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-22❤
EXTRA-23❤
EXTRA-24❤
25❤
26❤
27❤
28❤
29❤
30❤
31❤
32❤
33❤
34❤
35❤
36❤
37❤
38❤
39❤
40❤
41❤
42❤
43❤
44❤
45❤
46❤
47❤
48❤
49❤
50❤
51❤
52❤
53❤
54❤
55❤
56❤
58❤
59❤
60❤
61❤
62❤
63❤
64❤
65❤
66❤
67❤
68❤
69❤
70❤

57❤

711 64 26
By Moon5837

" There is no need, Aashi " I whisper even though I can feel my body burning and it actually hurts so much but I'm not going to let her worry in the middle of the night.

I tried getting up but she pushed me back.

" Ayaan I swear to God I will call daksh bhaiya right now and tell him to smack you on my behalf. " She said in a furious tone.

Aryan snuggles to Aashika. This little guy is making me worried.

I sit up and take Aryan from Aashika.

" Give me the thermometer let me check his fever. " I said but she again shot me glare.

" I can check his fever...

" Aashi babe try to understand. My fever isn't concerning in front of Aryan. He had a cold I can feel it by the way he is breathing. Please baby bring me my equipment. " I pleaded she stood up and pick thermometer and sit in front of me.

" Baby your fever will be down. " Aashi whisper and put thermometer under his arms.

" Papa mimi "

" Mimi is checking her baccha let her do it. " I said and plant a kiss on his forehead. I'm sure he has a same temperature as mine.

" Look now papa will hear his favorite person's heartbeat and you will let papa do it. " I said and taking out thermometer.

Before I can check it Aashika snatched it from me. Her eyes widen she show it to me.

" It's same as yours... Bring his fever down. Bub mumma give you medicine then how did you get fever sona. " Aashika started talking to him.

Finding him distracted I slip my hand under his tshirt and press the bell of stethoscope on his back.

He winch and before he can throw feet over it Aashi press her lips on his cheeks.

" Let papa do his work, mumma will give you yummy chocolate. "

Aryan puff his cheeks but follow my direction .

" Good boy " I mumble ruffling his hair.

" Aashi hug him to your chest. " I whisper standing up. But I stop feeling dizziness.

Shaking my head I pull out the syringe hiding it from Aryan eyes. I quickly filled it with medicine and walk towards him.

I sat in front of him and started my acting.

" Aryan there is something. Wait it's an ant. " I said and quickly lowered his pants. He tried to look back but Aashika pushed his face in her chest again.

" Let papa catch this ant. How dare she get into my Aryan pants. " I said playfully.

" She? Papa ant is a girl? takes her out quickly. Mumma Ant's mumma doesn't teach her manners. " Aryan said but he giggled when I lightly pinched him.

" Papa it's tickling. Take out this ant. " He said his adorable laugh echo in room.

I quickly push the needle into his skin.

" Ouch daddy Ant is biting me. " Aryan said and his lips started wobbling but Aashika quickly pecked his cheeks making him smile again.

" Mummy ant bite me. " He said adorably. I pull out the needle quickly and pull him to me after throwing needle in Dustbin.

" Papa ant bite me. Punish that ant . " He said I started rubbing his back to ease the pain.

" My brave baccha. " I mumbled and started pating his head to put him to sleep. But Aashi take him from me and soon he fell asleep in Aashi's lap with his mouth little open.

" Give me the rub . I will rub it on his chest. "

" Ayaan enough. I will do everything lay down again you have taken your medicine right ." She said and again put cold towel over my head.

" Sleep, don't worry about me. I'm coming in a few minutes. Let me bring Ayushi here otherwise she will start crying. " She said and hurriedly leave the room. And come back with Ayushi she put her on bed carefully and cover her with thin blanket.

" Sleep my baccha. " She whisper and again come to me.

She again dip the cloth in cold water then put it over my head. There is actually no need to do it. It will come down automatically.

But when I look at her sometimes I can't find my old careless Aashi to whom I married. Who will blam me for everything then cry after that. When did my babe become this mature. But I don't like this mature Aashi who is ready to sacrifice her sleep.

I hold her hand and pull her besides me.

" Sleep with me please. " I said giving her the type of eyes which Aryan Ayushi and she herself give me sometimes.

" But your fever.. "

" Please " I said she lay down besides me and hugged me closely.

" Don't fall sick. I get worried easily. I don't like you getting sick. You know that right. " She said and a pout made it's way on her lips.

" I know " I whisper and peck her lips falling asleep.

.

.

.

I was sleeping but I felt something cold on my chest. I open my eyes and find Rahul standing there with kanak behind him.

I open my eyes completely and look around in room.

" What are you all doing here " I ask Rahul. He glare at me like he wanted to kill me.

" Knu can you leave the room. " Rahul ask kanak nodded her head and left the room.

" What are you doing here? " I ask again he ignore my statement and without my wish started feeling injection.

" At least answer me " I said again he looked at Aashika.

What's wrong with him. I know why he is holding this thing. He takes me as an idiot?

I rolled my eyes at his lack of response and turned myself towards Aashi. She smile and hold my hand.

" Just a pinch " She whisper. I chuckle nodding my head.

" Yes an ant bite " I said remembering about Aryan. I sit up but a hand push me down followed with a smack. I look back at Rahul ready to kill him. Are they all actually taking me for grant.

" Let him do his work why are you glaring at him. " Daksh said... Wait daksh? He is here too? I look behind Rahul daksh was standing there which his hand in his pocket.

" I don't want anyone in room. Get out everyone. " I shouted Aashika hold my hand and try to pull me back to lay down.

Is she being serious? I will kill Rahul first thing after getting free from here.

" Don't be angry Ayaan. Already you were in your sweet dream for way to long. You know it's afternoon right? Rahul give him medicine. " Daksh said and push me back completely.

" I'm leaving to Give you privacy " Daksh said in sarcastic tone and left.

I was about to say something but I'm damn sure this man harshly stab me with the needle.

With a neutral expression on his face he made me almost scream. But I didn't let him get the pleasure and keep quite. But maybe reading my expression Aashika glare at Rahul.

" Don't hurt him. "

" I'm not Aashika. But next time call me even if it's late at night ok. And this drip is almost finished. I will remove it too m"

Wait drip? Again? Why?

A relief wash over my face not feeling that dreadful needle. But it didn't last long when he pulled down my other side lower.

" Wait.. " I shouted and turn to Rahul . He give me uninterested look.

" You are my friend understand.... Don't take revenge right now. You know it will leave impact. " I said but still he didn't reply but atleast he wasn't harsh this time.

He quickly discard the needle and started talking to Aashika giving her few pills.

" You can tell me " I mumble but he left the room without even giving me a look.

" Does it hurt? " Aashi ask. I nodded my head. It wasn't meant to hurt but since the needle was used to take some revenge or take out anger that make it hurt.

" You are feeling good. Rahul told me to not let you take bath today but if you really really need it then you can take bath but a quick one. Don't apply body wash or something just pout water and coke out of bathroom. " She said I hold her hand and pulled her to bed.

" Why is everyone here? " I ask she pouted and hugged me really tightly.

" If you were feeling low then you should have told me. I was so scared. You gave me heart attack I thought something happen to you. You were not getting up." She said I try to look at her when I started feeling her tears falling on my shoulder.

" I'm fine. And I'm feeling energetic too. You don't have to worry. Where is Aryan. He has fever? Did you give him something for cold. Make herbal tea for him."

She look me then connected her lips with mine.

" Roshni bhabhi is taking care of him. And he actually likes everyone's company. "

" I'm fine too babe. " I whisper she shook her head and hugged me tightly.

______
Any more request?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.8K 32
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
46.6K 3.1K 43
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚎...
2.7M 73.8K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...
8.3K 112 14
𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨...