After the rain | ChanSung

By ZoyaBang

With tears in his eyes, Jisung fixed his tie and took a deep breath. He tried to be strong, but when he took... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

68 6 4
By ZoyaBang

When they arrived home, Jisung was about to fall asleep.

He was and credibly tired. The day had been an incredible up and down of feelings and somehow he had to process it first.

They had actually only held small talk on the way to Chan's apartment. About Jisung's work, a little about Chan's time in Australia and about that Chan and Changbin had to work again from tomorrow.

In between, they had stopped to buy some food, because Chan had absolutely no motivation to cook.

Finally, they sat together on Chan's sofa and while they ate, Jisung tried to keep himself in the background and leave Chan and Changbin time together.

He tried to focus on the anime, but his eyes closed more and more often and he longed to touch Chan and cuddle with him.

Because even if he had decided to do it himself because he simply had the feeling that it was inappropriate to touch Chan a lot of in front of Changbin, he just wanted nothing more than to lie in Chan's arm.

Chan, on the other hand, had quite understood why Jisung had talked so little in their conversation, but now he saw how the younger one looked more and more tired and sad and he just wanted to lift him up and carry him to bed. And then pull him to himself.

That's why he yawed conspicuously, stretched himself and looked at Changbin tiredly. "Binnie, don't be mad at me, but I need to go to bed. If it doesn't bother you that Lix and Jinnie slept in the guest room, you are welcome to stay here," he said and smiled at him tiredly.

Uncertain, Changbin turned to Jisung. He had also noticed that the younger one was unusually quiet, but had pushed it to his fatigue. And he looked really incredibly tired.

"Does it bother you if I stay here?" he asked quietly.

Yawning, Jisung shook his head. He just wanted to go to bed.

"Okay... then I'd like to stay..." said Changbin, although he wasn't quite sure if that was a good idea.

"Come on, baby," Chan said quietly and pulled Jisung up from the sofa and with him to his bedroom.

Changbin followed them and felt something like jealousy rise in him. Maybe it was also loneliness and the desire to have someone who cared so lovingly about him.

"May I... may I hug you again?" he asked and had to take all his courage together.

Smiling, Chan turned around again with Jisung and stretched out his free arm to Changbin.

Jisung imitated him, even if he looked like he was falling asleep standing at any moment.

Changbin wrapped his arms around the two and leaned his head against Chan's shoulder. On one side it felt insanely good to have the two in his arms, on the other side he felt insanely guilty.

He suppressed a sigh and detached himself from the two. "Sleep well," he said with a somewhat forced smile on his lips.

"Sleep well, Binnie," said Chan, whose smile was real, and pulled Jisung with him into his bedroom.

Yawning, Jisung took off his shirt and pants and let himself fall on the bed.

"Hey my handsome," Chan murmured, bent over him and spread gentle kisses on his back.

Tiredly smiling, he tried to turn around, but Chan held him tight. "Do you like to slide a little higher and then stay exactly like that?" he asked quietly.

That made Jisung a little nervous. And although he did comply with Chan's request, he pondered about what the elder could be up to.

When he then heard Chan open his bedside table and handle some liquids, he was almost completely at the end of his nerves.

He had said that he wanted to try having sex, but definitely not now. He was tired and felt emotionally exhausted. And besides, he had somehow thought of more kissing and foreplay.

His thoughts raced, just like his heartbeat. His hands sweated and he bit nervously on his lower lip.

Just as Chan knelt on the bed next to him, he wanted to turn around and tell him that he wasn't ready yet. He gathered all the courage, took a deep breath - and then Chan's warm, oily hands laid on his back and he recognized his mistake in thinking almost immediately.

If he could have, he would have liked to slap himself, the whole drama in his head - for nothing...

He relaxed noticeably under Chan's hands and when he began to exert a little more pressure, he finally even moaned.

Which, however, made Chan giggle. "Baby, as much as I like to hear you moans, maybe you should still try not to be too loud.. we are not alone."

Which led to the Jisung immediately blushing, but also had to giggle.

But the moment didn't last long. Chan's big, strong hands on his back felt insanely good. He knew exactly how much pressure he had to exert and noticed where Jisung was tense. And so a short time later Jisung's moans could be heard again.

"Ah fuck... that's exactly where it hurts," the younger one gasps when Chan arrived at his lower back, where it had hurt him for an eternity.

Chan bit his lower lip and massaged there very carefully, but also gingerly. He wanted to do something good for Jisung and not make it worse.

"Aaah Channie..."

And damn, he wanted to have sex with Jisung. Hearing the younger moan his name drove him crazy. Maybe he would have to rethink his plan to wait.

But since Changbin was here and he had seen very closely how tired Jisung was, it would have to wait a while.

Nevertheless, he let his hands wander a little deeper and stroked under the waistband of Jisung's boxer shorts.

He heard Jisung's breathing change and dared to push his hands a little further into Jisung's shorts.

He lovingly stroked his butt and would have liked to have done even more. But when he heard Jisung's quiet "fuck" he bit his lower lip, shook his head and pulled his hands away.

For this, he bent over him and gently sucked on the sensitive skin on the neck of the younger one.

"Channie, you're driving me crazy...," Jisung whispered. He was insanely aroused and although he had been convinced that he didn't want to have sex right now, he just wanted to continue Chan where he left off.

"You're driving me crazy baby...," Chan muttered, pressing himself against the younger one for a moment, although he knew exactly that Jisung could feel his erection and licked gently over Jisung's neck.

Jisung felt Chan's erection very closely. On his butt. And although he had wanted to hold back, he moaned and pressed himself against Chan.

"I think we should sleep..." Chan murmured and gently bit Jisung's neck, causing a shiver to run over the entire body of the younger.

"Let's... maybe continue... if Binnie is not here...?" he asked quietly.

Chan supported himself up, then lay down next to the younger and pulled him into his arms. "I would like to do that right now. But I think it's better to wait until we're alone," he said quietly and kissed Jisung demandingly.

"Okay, then maybe we should really sleep now," Jisung muttered and kissed Chan again before he snuggled close to him and closed his eyes.

"Baby, I love you..."

Almost shocked, Jisung opened his eyes and wondered if he had only dreamed of it. He stared at Chan and an insecure smile appeared on the older's face.

"Do you... have I... what?"

"I love you! And I don't know what I wanted to wait for at all. I love you so much and I want to be together with you!" Chan repeated and reached for Jisung's hand.

Relieved, Jisung took a deep breath, bent over to Chan and kissed him stormily. "I love you too!" he said, grinning overjoyed.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chan asked and his smile immediately widened.

Jisung nodded and threw himself into Chan's arms.

Happily smiling, Chan wrapped his arms around the younger one and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Gently ruffled through his hair and then caressed his back.

"I still want to go on dates with you whenever we have time for it!"

Jisung nodded with a smile, but then had to yawn and cuddled up to Chan again.

"Sleep well, baby," Chan said quietly and kissed him gently before pulling the duvet over both of them.

"Sleep well too, Channie!" he murmured and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

And although Chan had often had enough problems with falling asleep in the past, the warmth of the younger one enveloped him and it didn't take long for him to sleep too.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 15.5K 46
[completed] To San, life is just like a game where everyone loses in the end. Until he meets Yeosang; a guy with stars in his eyes, but a broken hear...
69.1K 6K 89
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] [๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ] -๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’†๐’„๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’–...
53.3K 2.2K 16
after a failed suicide attempt, felix decides to start over his life by moving away and transferring schools. little did he know the school's bully b...
38.6K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...