Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried
Preeti comes to Mumbai.
you idiots.
Dai Maa's arrival at Shergill Mansion

Alok in danger

40.8K 2.9K 174
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Rishabh freed his hand from hers, Anokhi held his hands again and said, “Okay, but at least wait till I fall asleep.”

Rishabh looked into her eyes. She was requesting. Forced by her habit. It had become her habit to feel Rishabh’s fingers in her hair while sleeping. She could not sleep without Rishabh. Everyone thought that Rishabh and Anokhi lived in separate rooms, but the truth was that every night Rishabh slept in Anokhi’s room and left the room before everyone woke up.

Rishabh smiled and sat beside her. Anokhi also put her head in his lap and Rishabh slowly started caressing her hair. As always, Anokhi smiled on feeling his fingers and she closed her eyes smiling.

After some time, she went into the embrace of sleep.  When Rishabh feel her slow breathing, he bent down and saw that Anokhi was asleep. Rishabh gently placed her head on the pillow. Anokhi got irritated in her sleep and made a face.

Rishabh smiled at her and shook his head and bent down to touch her cheeks with his lips, and Anokhi smiled.

Then Rishabh kissed her forehead and said, “You are not used to me, Cupcake, you are becoming my habit. I get a peaceful sleep only after looking at your peacefully sleeping face.”

After looking at her sleeping face for some time, Rishabh went and lay down on the sofa and he also fell asleep just looking at Anokhi.

Here both Rishabh and Anokhi were sleeping peacefully but somewhere else someone else was not able to sleep. Not just sleep, even his senses were gone and that was Alok.

Alok was sitting on his knees in an injured state. There was a little blood coming out of his head. Blood was flowing from the edges of his lips. His hands were tied behind his back. There were injuries on his body too and Anant Sethi was sitting on a chair in front of him.

“What did you think that you will play games behind my back, you will plan to destroy me and I will not come to know. Alok Shergill, I am still the same Anand Sethi who forced you to leave your wife and children and come to me, work with me.” Saying this, Anand Sethi held Alok’s hair and raised his face, but he became shocked for a moment, because there was a smile on Alok's injured face.

Alok said laughingly, “You are absolutely right Anant Sethi, you are still the same Anant Sethi but my son is no longer that child. He has changed a lot and his change affected you the most. He grew up and ruined your work.  ”

Seeing Alok's words and his laughter, Anant Sethi's anger reached the seventh sky. He was really very angry and Alok's words were keeping him quiet, because somewhere he was speaking the truth. Rishabh really ruined him.

Rishabh first of all ruined all his connections and work outside India in these few years and now he started ruining his work inside India, in which he first took control of his goods coming from Dubai.

All his connections with other countries were cut, so Anant got the goods with great difficulty, those drugs and those weapons, but Rishabh did not let them even reach to him.

Anant punched Alok hard on the face. Due to being so injured, Alok had no strength left and he fell on the ground.

Just then he heard the sound of anklets. Alok raised his head and saw Kalandi standing in front of him.  Kalindi sat down and looked at him and said, " Alok ji you are in a lot of pain."

“ No, I am enjoying seeing you people getting ruined. What did you think?” Saying this, he sat up again and looking at Kalandi and Anant he said, “What did you think that Alok Shergill is so Coward that he got scared and came with you people. Yes, I was scared that you people might do something to my family, that is why I came with you people. But I am not that stupid that I will listen to you people like a dog. I spent so many years in ruining you people. My son has my own blood and I knew that he will never sit quiet. That is why when I came to know that he has also stepped into this gangster world, I slowly started helping him without anyone knowing, I kept giving him information against you people and he slowly kept ruining you people.”

Saying this, Alok started laughing loudly. Then Kalandi took a whip from a man standing there and started hitting Alok.

She was hitting Alok with the whip without stopping.  She was pouring out her anger of so many years on him. While hitting him, she shouted loudly, “I stayed with you for so many years Alok, I did everything to make a place for myself from your heart but you did not even look at me once. If I had given all these years to Mahadev, he would have also come to me.”

Listening to Kalandi, Alok laughed again and said, “Mahadev never comes for a deceitful woman like you Kalandi and anyway Mahadev belongs to Parvati ji and I belong to Shobha.”

His words rubbed salt on Kalandi’s wounded heart and Kalandi started hitting Alok with a whip with more force in anger. By now, due to that whip, Alok’s clothes were torn at many places and blood started coming out of his body.

“Oh my sister,  will you kill him right now.” Anant said while holding Kalindi’s hand, then Kalandi started looking at him angrily. She freed her hand and said, “Leave my hand. Today I will kill him with my own hands.”

“ Yes, kill him , but first let his son come.” Hearing Anant's words, both Kalandi and Alok started looking at him. Anant came near Alok and looking at him with a dangerous smile said, “Let his son come, he will see his son's death in front of his eyes, after that you can kill him.”

His words had shocked Alok. He was looking at him with surprised eyes. Anant seeing his surprised eyes laughed in the same way and said, “What happened, are you surprised? When Rishabh Shergill can destroy Anant Sethi with your message, then can't he come here with your message. I have sent him the message through your device, now he will come here on his own, he will come to his death.”

“He will not come to his death Anant, you are calling your death. My son's death is not written in the hands of a devil like you, but yes, your death is definitely written in his hands. You made a mistake by calling him here.  ” , Alok said looking into his eyes.

Till now there was surprise on Alok's face, but now there was a confidence, trust, pride. There was not a drop of fear in his eyes, rather there was a smile of victory on his lips and seeing this, Anant's body felt like fire.

Then Anant picked up the same iron rod with which his men had hit Alok a while ago. He took that rod in his hand and hit it on Alok's head, due to which Alok fell unconscious there. Blood started flowing continuously from his head.

Mumbai_

Hospital_

Rishabh was standing in front of his private jet at the airport in the dark of the night. His bodyguards were also with him. He sat in his plane and started remembering some time ago while looking outside the window.

Flashback_

After putting Anokhi to sleep, he was also sleeping with his eyes closed when a notification came on his phone. Rishabh woke up hearing the sound of the notification. 

He picked up his phone and saw that he had received an email again from the same email ID. This was the same email ID which always gave him information about Anant Sethi through email. Rishabh had tried a lot to find out whose email ID it was but he could never find out.

He opened the mail and started reading it. It was written in it that “ if you want to meet me then come to Kolkata, right now. I am waiting for you. But remember to come alone because I want to meet only you and no one else. After meeting, I will tell you who I am and why I helped you in ruining Anant Sethi. ” An address was also written below.

After reading that email, Rishabh got into deep thoughts. He looked ahead and saw Anokhi sleeping and she was in deep sleep due to the effect of medicines. He got up and came to her.

The wind coming from the window had blown Anokhi's hair on her face. Rishabh put her hair behind her ears with his fingers and bending near her face said, "If it was not necessary, I would not have go Cupcake, but I have to go. I want to know who that person is, that's why I have to go, but I will come back soon." Saying this, he kissed her forehead.

Then he called Vikram.  Vikram was asleep but he quickly got up and sat up when the phone showed Rishabh's name on the screen.

"Hello Rishabh, what happened? Is everything alright?" Vikram asked Rishabh as soon as he picked up the phone, but Rishabh did not answer his question and said, "Vikram, you and Hardik come to the hospital, and there is no need to tell anyone at home right now." Saying this, Rishabh disconnected the call.

On the other hand, Vikram kept saying hello hello. He said in irritation, "This boy will never change." Then he called Hardik and told him about Rishabh. After some time, both of them reached the hospital.

"What happened? Why did you call so urgently and why did you call me here? Is everything alright?" Vikram asked Rishabh as soon as he entered Anokhi's room, and Rishabh started looking at him angrily.

Hardik hit Vikram on the shoulder and said softly, “Hey, turn off the loudspeaker, will you awake little princess with your voice?”

“Oh sorry sorry, I forgot.”, Vikram also said in a low voice apologizing to both of them and then Rishabh signaled both of them to go out of the room.

Coming out of the room, Hardik said, “Now tell me Rishabh, what happened?”

“I am going to Kolkata, so you both have to stay here.”, Rishabh told them.

Hearing the name of Kolkata, both Vikram and Hardik started looking at each other. Vikram asked, “Why? Why are you going to Kolkata, that too in such an urgent manner? Has something happened?”

“Nothing has happened, I have some work, I will come and tell you. You both just take care of Cupcake, I will come by morning.”, saying this, Rishabh left from there without listening to both of them.

Flashback end_

Thinking all this, Rishabh looked outside the window and said to himself, “I want to also see who is that person who is helping me secretly.”

On the other hand, after Rishabh left, both Hardik and Vikram were sitting worried. Hardik said to Vikram, “Why is he going to Kolkata? What could have happened?  ”

“ I don't know, but I am not feeling good. Something must have gone wrong.” Vikram said worriedly and then remembering something, he took out his phone from his pocket and said, “ Wait, I will call dad, he will find out what happened in Kolkata.”

“ Sanjay uncle, how will he find out?” Hardik asked in surprise, then Vikram dialed Sanjay's number and said to Hardik , “ He has gone to Kolkata. I told him about Alok uncle and he could not resist and went to Kolkata by making an excuse of a business meeting.” Saying this, he put the phone to his ear.

Hardik then said, “ So did he meet Alok uncle?”

“ No, they haven't met yet, but yes, in his own way he has told Alok uncle that he is also with him.” Vikram had just finished his talk when Sanjay picked up the phone from the other side.

Vikram quickly asked, “ Dad, you are still in Kolkata, right?”

“ Yes, I am.  Why what happened? Why do you look so worried? ", Sanjay asked from the other side and Vikram said, "I don't know, but Rishabh is going to Kolkata right now. You find out quickly what happened?"

"Okay, I will see.", saying this Sanjay disconnected the call.

After about 20 minutes, Sanjay was standing in front of an old building with some of his men. He asked his man, “ Has Anant Sethi brought Alok here?”

“ Yes Sir, on your order, I enquired that Alok Shergill is here.”, the man replied.

Sanjay looked at the building and said, “ Then why the delay. Come on, my friend needs me.” And saying this, Sanjay moved towards the building.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 207K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
119K 6K 62
Sanjana is a young and innocent 18 year old girl with a kind heart and a gift for art, singing, and dancing. She lives in a humble hut with her frai...
808K 47.3K 57
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...