Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried
Preeti comes to Mumbai.
you idiots.
Dai Maa's arrival at Shergill Mansion

small surprise

38.1K 2.6K 161
By SunitaVarma7

Thank you for telling me about the message system, but unfortunately now I will not be able to interact directly with my readers.  Well let me know this thing, all of you don't pay too much attention to it and enjoy the chapter. 🤗🤗

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Sudhir told everything to Preeti, hearing that Preeti was shocked. "What are you saying Papa? My marriage, not at all." Saying this, Preeti about to leave, but Sudhir also got up quickly and holding her hand to stopped her and said, "Preeti listen to me beta."

"No Papa, I don't want to hear anything. How can uncle say that? Doesn't he know that I am divorced and does his son know this? Papa, no boy wants a girl in his life who already has someone in her life. So give up on this dream and I myself also don't want to get into this relationship again. The trust has been broken once, i don't break it again." Saying this, Preeti started going towards her room.

She had just reached the door when Sudhir said in a loud voice, " Sir has no problem." Hearing this, Preeti's steps stopped but she did not look back.

Sudhir further said, "Neither sir has a problem nor his son.  Sir has told the truth to Vikram. sir always wanted to make you his daughter-in-law, but since you got married to Gaurav, he could not do anything. You also know that Sanjay sir treats you like his daughter and will never think wrong about you. But it is your wish, there is no compulsion on you. I just want to see my daughter happy, I do not want the world to taunt her, I do not want her to fight alone with Gaurav. ”

After saying this, Sudhir became silent and Preeti went to her room without saying anything and closed the door and sat on the floor leaning against it.

She was remembering her wedding, remembering some moments spent with Gaurav.When she came to know the truth about Anokhi and she remembered the scene of Gaurav and Manish's behavior with Anokhi, she remembered her meeting with Vikram, Vikram's words, his question in the kitchen and Vikram's trust on her, she was remembering everything.

While remembering all these things, she did not even know when tears started falling from her eyes.

She said with a choked voice, "No, I do not want to be in any relationship. I don't know what I am for Vikram , how he looks at me , but I am a divorcee. And if my trust breaks again this , then I will not be able to rebuild it again, so I do not want to take this risk. I will never bring anyone in my life again. I am happy with my Papa."

Night time_

Mumbai_

When Rishabh came to the hospital, he saw Shobha serving food in a plate for Anokhi. Seeing Rishabh, Shobha said, "Rishabh, your work is done.  ”

“ Yes mom ”, Rishabh replied and went and sat on the sofa.

Shobha brought out food for him and said, “ Okay, then you also eat quickly and go back to the mansion. ”

“ Why? ”, Rishabh immediately asked, Shobha said, “ Because I will stay with Anokhi at night. ”

Anokhi had to stay in the hospital for a few more days so that she could be under Alka's observation.

Rishabh refused Shobha and said without any emotion, “ You go mom, I will stay. ”

“ But Rishabh ”, Shobha wanted to say something but Rishabh interrupted her and said, “ Mom, I told you that I will stay and you go to the mansion right now. You have been here since morning, go and rest otherwise your health will deteriorate. ”

“ Okay, I will not stay, but let me feed Anokhi.  ” , Shobha said accepting defeat and agreeing to what he said, but Rishabh took the plate of food from Shobha's hand and said, “ I will do that too, you go. ”

Rishabh had no expressions on his face at this time but his heart was beating a little faster than usual.

He is saying all these things for Anokhi in front of his mom, in which his concern for Anokhi was clearly visible.

He was feeling a little uncomfortable thinking about what his mother would be thinking and what she would say to him next. But a mother is a mother, Shobha also understood what he is feeling , so she smiled at him and went away without saying anything.

After Shobha left, Rishabh sat next to Anokhi and extended the spoon towards Anokhi's mouth. Anokhi made a face and looked at the spoon and then at the plate. There was plain khichdi in the plate, tasteless.

"Don't make a face, open your mouth and eat it." Rishabh said staring at her, then Anokhi shook her head and said, "No, I don't want to eat it. There is no taste in it at all. It is not good at all."

"Don't tell me, I know about its taste. But you have to eat this."

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi also started staring at him. She saw his plate of food kept on the table near the sofa behind Rishabh.  There was paneer ki sabzi, roti pulao and gulab jamun in his plate.

She made a bad face and said, “Yes, you will eat such a tasty food yourself , but you are feeding me bland khichdi. I will not eat it.” Saying this, Anokhi turned her face away.

Rishabh smiled seeing his wife's antics. Turning her face towards him, he said, “So you want me to eat a khichdi too.”

Anokhi shook her head and said, “No, I don't want you to eat this khichdi, I want me to eat that food of yours.”

“That will not happen. You will not get that food cupcake because for some days you will get food without spices and oil only.”, Rishabh said in a strict tone, then Anokhi made a cute face and started looking at him while blinking her eyes repeatedly, as if she was trying her best to make him convince.”

Rishabh was also understanding her cleverness.  He loving her actions but he did not let any expressions come on her face.

Then Anokhi's face changed suddenly. She stared at Rishabh and said, "Come closer."

"What?" Rishabh was shocked.

Anokhi said again, "I said come a little closer."

This time Rishabh came a little closer to her. Anokhi said again, "A little closer."

“ I think you have some bad intentions, Cupcake." , Rishabh said to Anokhi by narrowing his eyes. Anokhi calling him close again and again made Rishabh think that his beloved wife would try to convince him by kissing him. But his dream remained unfulfilled. His thinking turned out to be completely wrong.

Anokhi caught his collar and brought him close to her and started smelling his clothes.

" What are you doing?" , Rishabh asked her by moving her a little away from himself, then Anokhi started staring at him angrily.

Rishabh did not understand anything, so he asked with his eyes ‘ what are you looking at like this ’

Anokhi angrily fold both her hands and said to him, " How bad you are and dirty too. You ate Cupcake all alone and you are feeding me dirty Khichdi."

" How do you know?" , Rishabh was shocked for a moment. Then he realized that Anokhi was smelling his clothes.

“Is she my wife or a CID officer? She found out from my clothes that I had gone to a cake shop and for such a small thing she is staring at me so badly.  If ever by mistake she had smelled a girl's perfume then perhaps I would have been on the bed instead of her, that too injured.”, Rishabh said in his mind and started looking at his wild cat who was eager to claw him in anger.

Anokhi was about to say something else in anger when Rishabh called Praveen in a loud voice. Hearing Praveen's name, Anokhi's words got stuck in her throat but her anger was exactly the same.

In the next 2 seconds, Praveen entered the room. He had a box in his hand. He kept that box near Anokhi's bed and looking at Anokhi, asked smilingly, “And little angel, how are you feeling now?”

But Anokhi did not answer and turned her face away. Praveen was finding the atmosphere there quite different.  He looked at Anokhi who is sitting with her face turned away in anger and then looked at Rishabh who had no expression on his face.

Rishabh signaled her to leave and said, “Take that plate of food with you too.”

“ Why won't you eat the food?" Praveen asked. Rishabh stared at him without saying anything. Praveen shrugged his shoulders and took the plate and left.

"You are really angry, that's why you get the smelled of cupcakes but the cupcakes kept in front of you are not smelling, good." Rishabh said. Anokhi looked at him and then at the box which Praveen had just left.

She quickly picked up the box and opened it and found four cupcakes in it and all four were of different flavors.

Anokhi was happy to see this and said, "You have brought cupcakes for me too." Rishabh took the box from her hand and said, "I have brought it for you only and I have not eaten any cupcake. I had gone inside the shop, that's why its smell must be coming and you eat this food first, then you will get the cupcakes."

"Let me eat one cupcake now, then I will eat the food and then I will eat the leftovers.  ” , Anokhi said requesting him by making a puppy face, but Rishabh refused her immediately which made Anokhi's face turn.

Rishabh brought the spoon in front of her face and said, “ The sooner you eat your food, the sooner you will get to eat cupcakes. ”

This time Anokhi did not say anything and opened her mouth and Rishabh put Khichdi in her mouth which Anokhi started eating while making faces.

Rishabh again took Khichdi in the spoon and ate it himself.

“ Why are you eating? You eat your food naa. ” , Anokhi said. Rishabh fed her and said, “ You are eating this Khichdi naa, so I will also eat this. ”

On his saying this Anokhi started looking at him lovingly. She said, “ So I will share the cupcake with you and this time I will definitely give you promise. ”

Like this Rishabh fed Anokhi once and ate it himself once.  After finishing the food, Anokhi quickly said, “Now let me eat a cupcake.”

“Hmmm”, saying this Rishabh wiped Anokhi’s lips with a napkin.

Hearing his yes, Anokhi quickly picked up the box and took out a cupcake from it. She was about to eat it but stopped. She took the cupcake in her hand and offered it to Rishabh, then Rishabh started looking at her with questioning eyes.

Anokhi said, “You eat first, otherwise what if I eat the whole cupcake by mistake this time too.”

“Then I will also eat the cupcake just like I ate it then.”, Rishabh said mischievously, then Anokhi said making a face, “You are teasing me again, aren’t you? Now leave all this and come and eat quickly, I also want to eat.”

Seeing her impatience, Rishabh took one cupcake from her hand smilingly and then took the remaining one in his hand. Anokhi started taking out the second cupcake from the box but then Rishabh brought the cupcake in his hand near her lips.

Anokhi looked at him once and smilingly ate it from his hands.  Rishabh fed her two cups with his own hands.

Anokhi was waiting for the third one but Rishabh kept the box aside and said, “Enough Cupcake, you have eaten too many cupcakes.”

“ where did I eaten too many, I eat only two and there is still 2 left.”, said Anokhi.

Rishabh cleaned the cream from her lips and said, “But you will not get the leftovers. So go to sleep without complaining.”

When Rishabh refused, Anokhi made an angry pout and puffed up her cheeks.

Rishabh found Anokhi very cute at this moment. Her puffed cheeks, pink lips were forcing Rishabh to lose control over himself. Rishabh could not stop himself and he lightly touched her lips with his lips.

Anokhi was shocked and started looking at him. Rishabh touched her cheeks with his cheeks and said with a lot of feeling, “I will remove all your complaints, I will fulfill every wish but not now. But I am not going to do anything that will hurt you. Even if you get angry. Because I know very well how to remove your anger.”

Anokhi was feeling Rishabh's hot breath on her ears. She started getting nervous and closed her eyes. Rishabh moved away from her and looked at her face which was red of shyness. Seeing this Rishabh smiled.

Looking at Anokhi's face, Rishabh made her sleep properly on the bed and after blowing the blanket, he kissed her cheek and said, “Now go to sleep, good night.”

Anokhi's eyes were still closed. Then Rishabh turned and started going towards the sofa but Anokhi held his hand from behind.

Rishabh's steps stopped. When he saw this, Anokhi looked into his eyes and asked, "Where are you going?"

"To sleep on the sofa." Rishabh said, then Anokhi said, "Why, this bed is so big, you can sleep with me on this bed too, right?"

Anokhi's bed and the room in which she was sleeping were quite luxurious because Rishabh had arranged a VIP ward for her. Rishabh put his hand on her cheek and said, "No, Cupcake, I cannot sleep. Your feet should not get hurt even a little and it is possible that you will get hurt in my presence. So you sleep and I will stay here on the sofa, I will not go anywhere."

Rishabh freed his hand from her hand, then Anokhi held his hands again and said, "Okay, but at least wait till I fall asleep."

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
400K 25.2K 42
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท "๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ...
253K 11.8K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...