The Road to Redemption (Harle...

Від Nexaverse

Y/N may have saved his friends from Joker and rekindled his friendship with Wonder Woman, but thanks to the f... Більше

Bio
Additional Allys/Unknown
Dissipating the Demons Inside and Meeting an Old Flame.
How to Tame the Beast (🍋LEMON🍋)
Back from the HellHole and into the Battle.
The New Era of Anarchy
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold
Riddle Me This: What is Thy Legacy?
Riddles and Turf Wars and Secrets, Oh My!
A New Hope Hits the Target
Cat Got Your Tongue?
Love by the Sword, Fight by the sword
A Three-Month Overdue Session (🍋LEMON🍋)
Love can be As Cold as Ice
An Unbreakable Love to Eternity.

The Cat finds a New Playmate

1.2K 54 28
Від Nexaverse

Harley Quinn: (...) UGH!!!

Y/N saw Harley groaning at the sky, getting impatient. The three were back at the Gotham Museum, fresh at night, waiting for Catwoman to show. 

Poison Ivy, was not surprised in the slightest.

Harley Quinn: (scoffs) Is she always late?

Poison Ivy: Yes. It is a power move.

Harley Quinn: Well, it's not even original. Badder asses have stood me up. None are as badass as Y/N here. 

Poison Ivy: True to that.

Harley Quinn: Here, kitty kitty!

Harley then shouted out at Catwoman, desperately waiting for her to come. 

Harley Quinn: By the way, Y/N, how come she doesn't like you? 

Poison Ivy: Yeah. Usually, she does that stuff herself. 

Y/N: I didn't betray her, nor did I steal her thunder. Let's say...She "enacted Mortal Kombat" on another woman. I stopped her, but in doing so...Well...

Poison Ivy: Well, what?

Y/N: (sighs) Let me Explain...

------------------------------

(FLASHBACK TO THE FIRST BOOK - HEARTS OF CHAOS AND NATURE)

Batman saw that Wonder Woman was revived from her father's divine magic and her long relationship with Y/N was forever fixed. He looked at the both of them with a smile, glad that Y/N was done with hating on Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman was glad to have Y/N back on the safe side again. 

Y/N/Wonder Woman: (sobbing happily)

(BANG)

???: DAD!/BRUCE!

Batman then looked at the exit and he saw Robin and Catwoman rushing to them.

Catwoman: You alright!?

Batman: Yeah. Y/N brought us here.

Catwoman looked at Y/N who was still hugging Wonder Woman and smiled for him.

(BANG)

???: Beloved!

However, Batman looked at the exit and he saw it to be Talia al Ghul, Damian's biological mother, the daughter of Ra's al Ghul, and the leader of the League of Assassins.

TALIA AL GHUL

However, there was only silence and suspense as Catwoman and Talia glared at each other.

Catwoman/Talia: Who the fuck is this bitch!?

Confusion filled the room as Catwoman and Talia glared at each other. 

Talia: Who do you think you are? 

Catwoman: His girlfriend. Who the fuck are you supposed to be? 

Talia: His wife.

Everyone looked at Talia confused. Robin facepalmed at her mother's stupidity, knowing that she only liked Batman for his ingenuity and strength. 

And the fact that she's Batman's EX-wife. 

Catwoman: Bitch, please. Get out of here before I make you get out. 

Y/N: Uhh...okay, let's calm down here. 

Y/N tried to calm them down, but Talia then pulled out a gun and aimed it at Catwoman's head, making her prepare to fight. Wonder Woman placed her hand on Y/N's hand and shook her head, not wanting him to interfere. 

Catwoman: How did you even come here? What are you, his ex-stalker?

Talia: His beloved sidekick informed me of his status. 

At first, everyone thought it was Robin who told them. 

Catwoman: Did you tell him, Y/N? 

Y/N: What? No. I only told...

Catwoman: Did. You. Tell. HIM?

Y/N saw Catwoman glaring at him. 

Y/N: How was I supposed to know she was in town? I just sent word to all of his known accomplices! That's all!

And just like that...

ROUND ONE

FIGHT!!

Catwoman/Talia: (grunts)

(CLATTER)(SMASH)(SLASH)(SLASH)

Doctors: (panicked chatter)

Catwoman/Talia: (grunting)

Y/N looked in shock to see Catwoman and Talia immediately duke it out. Talia showed off her martial arts skills that were similar to Catwoman's fighting style. Y/N went to stop them both, but Robin stopped him. 

Y/N: Dude, they're gonna kill each other!

But Batman requested to not interfere yet.

(WHOOSH)(SLASH)

Catwoman chased Talia out of the room and then used her whip to get Talia. Talia leaped from the walls and ducked down to dodge Catwoman's whip and then kicked a nearby table hard enough to head towards Catwoman. 

Catwoman: (growls) 

Catwoman then activated her claws and leaped to the ceiling to dodge the table, but Talia got her in her trap. 

Talia: (grunts)

(GRAB)

Catwoman saw Talia running after the table and then she jumped off of it to grab Catwoman by the collar and slam her back down on the floor. Talia then got on top of Catwoman and then tried to beat her down. 

(POW)(POW)(POW)

Catwoman: UNH!

Talia: Stay the fuck away from my family!

Catwoman: Oh, go fuck yourself!

(SLASH)

Talia: AGH!

Talia felt Catowman's claws penetrate through her clothes and deepen in her skin from behind. Catwoman then lifted Talia over, making her land on the floor in front of her. She then got up and prepared to cuff her with the whip, but Taiia rushed and kicked her off of her. 

(WHAM)

Catwoman: UNH!

Catwoman landed on a nearby surgery cart and Talia proceeded to kill Catwoman by grabbing a nearby scalp, but Catwoman pushed her hand away. 

Catwoman/Talia: (grunting)

Talia: How the fuck do you know him!?

Catwoman: (grunts) Wouldn't you like to know!?

(BAM)

Talia: AGH!

Talia was then given a headbutt to the face, shocking everyone. Y/N and Robin headed out and saw them fight still. Catwoman then grabbed a spray and fired it in Talia's eyes. 

Talia: AGH!! (grunts)

(GRAB)

Catwoman: AGH!

Talia closed her eyes and then slammed Catwoman to the walls. Catwoman then got herself out of Talia's hold and slashed at her. 

(SLASH)(SLASH)(SLASH)

Talia dodged all of those as she backed away. She backflipped and landed on the ground, pulling out smoke pellets.

Catwoman: (yells)

Talia: UNH!

Talia then rushed after Catwoman and pushed her through a door, breaking it down and causing them to land on the stairs. They rolled around with Catwoman on top and Catwoman prepared to fight her. 

(POOF)

Catwoman: What the--!??

Catwoman saw the smoke pellets going off and she was surrounded by smoke. Talia then reappeared from behind and wrapped her arms behind. 

Catwoman/Talia: (strained grunting)/(grunting)

Catwoman then moved back, making Talia hit the wall. Due to the smoke being around them, they didn't know where the steps were and they immediately fell down the stairs. 

Talia/Catwoman: OW! OW! OW! OW!

Catwoman quickly got up and grabbed Talia by the throat. She pinned her to a wall, wanting her claws to slit her throat. But Talia, thanks to her skills moved around and swung Catwoman back, forcing her to stick to the wall. She pulled out her whip and lassoed it at Talia and Talia went to aim her gun at her, 

(SMACK)

But Catwoman's whip swat it away. Talia then grabbed the other end of the whip and pulled Catwoman to her. 

Catwoman/Talia: (grunting)

The two had the whip wrapped around their necks with each trying to strangle the other to death. 

Y/N then headed to the stairs and still saw them duking it out. Tired of this, Y/N pulled out his tranq gun and aimed it at the two women.

The two girls moved fast in all directions and Y/N was forced to hide when Talia grabbed her gun and Catwoman tried to pry her fingers off. 

Catwoman/Talia: (strained grunting)

(BANG BANG BANG BANG)

Talia fired the gun all over the walls trying to aim for Catwoman's head. 

(THWIP)(THWIP)

Finally, Y/N stopped the fight by injecting two syringes that knocked them out completely. 

Y/N: (sighs) Goddamn it. 

------------------------------

Once the crisis was averted, Y/N headed outside, carrying Talia's motionless body. There, she saw the transport that Talia used to come to Metropolis. He then looked around to see that there were some ninjas eye him suspiciously. 

Ninjas: (...)

Y/N: Uh...Your boss is injured. Best to take her back to the League of Assassins. Alright?

The ninjas kept their glares intact on Y/N, thinking that he was lying. 

Talia: (groaning) 

But they saw Talia was coming to. The ninjas took Talia from Y/N's arms and carried her into her vehicle. They got inside and started to drive away...

Y/N: Phew! Glad that was taken care--.

(BOOM)

...and then they placed a small bomb on Catwoman's car and destroyed it. 

Y/N looked at them in shock that the League of Assassins would do such a thing. One ninja popped out of the window and shouted out, 

Ninja: Keep that bitch away from Talia's husband!

Y/N: (...) 

It was at this moment that Y/N knew... he fucked up.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

------------------------------

Harley and Poison Ivy looked at Y/N in surprise. 

Harley Quinn: Hold on. How were you supposed to know that they would do such a thing? And remind me who this "Talia" is again? 

Y/N: Talia al Ghul is the daughter of the six-century-old ninja master Ra's al Ghul. She was...Batman's wife a while back.

Harley Quinn: (...) Oh...That's drama.

Poison Ivy: And since Selina was dating him at the time, they didn't wanna share, did they? 

Y/N: Not just that...I called all of Batman's known accomplices so they would support his recovery. I had no idea that Talia was involved in it. And since she wants him to herself, she is willing to destroy Catwoman's things to do so. 

Harley Quinn: Jeez, if she wanted cock that badly she could've just shared with her. 

Y/N: And because I told all the accomplices...she lost her vehicle. 

???: And some of my favorite stolen items were in there. 

Soon, everyone saw Catwoman appearing from behind. 

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sorry, Selina. I am. I had no idea that Batman had any involvement with them. He said so himself. 

Catwoman had an unamused glare intact on Y/N until she sighed, reassuring. 

Catwoman: (sighs) I know. 

Harley Quinn: Woo! We're here. Alright. What's the plan? I was thinking first we crash through the skylight...

Catwoman: Don't catsplain breaking and entering to me. The plan is Y/N and I handle the traps and then you follow me.

Harley Quinn looked at Catwoman with a pout. 

Harley Quinn: (...) What?

Catwoman: Have you not been paying attention in History? I'm not used to working with teams. So keep your distance. 

Harley Quinn: But why does Y/N have to--!?

Y/N: Babe, I owe her that much.

Y/N then approached Harley and placed his hands on her shoulders. 

Y/N: We do this, we'll get Firefly's flamethrower. Okay? 

Harley Quinn: Okay. I trust you. 

The two smiled and shared a peck on the lips. They turned to see Catwoman tracing her finger on the glass and the pressure was strong enough to open up a hole through the skyline. 

------------------------------

Once they were inside, Harley accidentally got separated from the others due to Kite-Man's stupidity, leaving Y/N alone with Poison Ivy and Catwoman. 

Catwoman: So, you have a boyfriend now, Ivy? Rolling him around like we did those loggers?~

Poison Ivy: Oh, no. No...(sighs) Yes, I have a boyfriend. He's...

Catwoman: Right next to you. I know. 

Poison Ivy and Y/N looked at her with shock. Catwoman knew??

Y/N: How...?

Catwoman: I knew her longer than you did, Y/N. Her kinks too. We shared a hotel one time. 

Poison Ivy: One that you made me pay for by myself. 

Catwoman: Are you going to hold that grudge against me? Whatever. What do you do? Create greenhouses together? 

Poison Ivy: Oh, no no no. We do normal things. You know, eat dinner, have sex, complain about the crew.

The three saw something about to fall over them and they got out of the way just in time. 

(THUD)

Catwoman looked at the two with a smirk, questioning their love together. 

Catwoman: Hmm. You hated people. 

Poison Ivy: That was before we met Harley. She helped us find faith. We owe her that much for helping us. And now we hate most people. I guess a lot has changed since the last time we hung out. I guess, you know. I have more to confide in my journal, you know? 

Catwoman: Yeah. I can see that. So what was it that made you guys steal each other's hearts? 

Y/N: We just shared similar tragedies. 

Catwoman: Hmm. One orphan and one estranged. 

Catwoman then threw a small coin to the ground, letting it roll. Once it stopped the sensors went off, causing the floor to open up, revealing a pool of crocodiles. 

Poison Ivy: Sometimes you gotta ask, where did he get the contractors to do this? You know what I'm saying?

Y/N: I'm guessing maybe he got Penguin to fund it and Riddler's ideas to make them in his vision.

Catwoman then placed her goggles and turned them on. She looked at the other side of the room to see a switch and used parkour to get to the other side. 

Y/N: I got this one.

Y/N commanded Ruby and Crimson to carry Y/N and hover him to the other side. Y/N turned around to reach out to Poison Ivy and Ivy smiled, getting on. Y/N felt Ivy's arms wrapping around his chest with her fingers gently poking his pecs and abs. Ivy smirked at Y/N, making Y/N look away in embarrassment. 

Poison Ivy: 😏~

Y/N: (blushes)~

Poison Ivy then went and kissed Y/N on the cheek. The two saw Selina leaping from over their heads, getting closer to the other side. 

Catwoman: So, what are you two going to do with this flamethrower? Melt a Climate change denier's summer home? (laughs)

Poison Ivy: No. We're helping Harley get revenge on Mister Freeze.

Catwoman: Do you mean you two are retired? 

Poison Ivy: W-What?? No! W-We've just been busy with life and, and, and...

Catwoman: You two used to be more...direct in the past. 

Y/N: That's because I learned the truth. Luthor killed my parents, not Wonder Woman, and manipulated me into trying to kill her. 

Catwoman: And betraying him made the whole world question your existence. For your information, I side with you. 

Y/N: R-Really? 

Catwoman: Of course. Why would I turn my back on the person who saved the Legion of Doom from becoming Robotic puppets?

Poison Ivy: H-H-Hold on! Why would you care? You never cared about my problems. 

Catwoman: I'm just trying to understand. People like you used to have a clear brand.

Catwoman then made it to the other side before they did and turned off the switch, turning the room back to normal.

Catwoman: When was the last time you did something for the environment? 

Poison Ivy: I dunno. When was the last time you stole a jewel? 

Catwoman: Girl, please. I'm never not stealing jewels. 

------------------------------

Later on, the three friends headed deeper into the museum. Soon, Y/N realized that Harely was nowhere to be found.

Y/N: What the--?? Where's Harley!?

Y/N went to go find Harley, but Catwoman leaped and landed in front of him. 

Catwoman: Find your girlfriend, and you'll have to go through all the traps again. She may be crazy sometimes, but she knows when to wait for her friends.

Y/N reluctantly nodded and let Catwoman lead once more. 

Poison Ivy: She'll be fine, Y/N. I promise. 

Y/N: Right...

Poison Ivy then held Y/N's hand, comforting him. The two smiled at each other, glad that they both cared for Harley's wellbeing. 

Catwoman: To be honest, I don't know how you both live this way. 

Y/N: What do you mean? 

Catwoman: You two used to be quite the bad kids back in the day. Didn't need any help from anyone, and worked together on certain projects. 

Poison Ivy: Yeah, well, I guess it sort of happened, but you know, I like it, but you can try it sometime. 

Catwoman activated her goggles again to show off the right tiles to step on.

Catwoman: Mm...Pass.

Y/N: C'mon, Selina. Sometimes it's best to have someone help you. 

Catwoman: Why is that? 

Y/N: I dunno probably because victory isn't won from just brawn and intelligence, but from teamwork.

Catwoman: Alright. Just step where I step.

So each villain took turns. Wherever Catwoman stepped on, Ivy and Y/N stepped on. Poison Ivy couldn't help but notice Catwoman as she was leading the way. 

Poison Ivy: Ah, it's like she's dancing in the air. Woah, those are sick arrowheads.

Y/N: Babe, focus. 

Poison Ivy: Oh, right.

Poison Ivy focused and headed across the floor. Unfortunately, she pressed on the wrong tile. 

(SHOOM)

Poison Ivy: Woah!

Y/N: IVY!

Poison Ivy almost fell to her death, but Catwoman and Y/N grabbed her, saving her life. They pulled her up to her feet, free from the chasm of death. 

Poison Ivy: (sighs) Thanks, Guys. 

Y/N: All in a day's work.

Catwoman: (chuckles) Alright, Y/N. I'll admit. You do some dumb things, but I'm impressed.~

Y/N: Really?

Catwoman: Thought you were bluffing, but you did save Ivy's life. So...(winks)~

Y/N smiled at Catwoman winking at him, wishing him good luck with Poison Ivy. 

Poison Ivy: No. No no no. Don't fall for that. Don't.

Y/N: What? It's just a wink. Friends wink all the time. 

Poison Ivy: Trust me. That's the first sign.

Catwoman: Pam, I used it on you and you smiled.

Poison Ivy blushed in embarrassment.

Catwoman: If you're sharing soap with her, don't use the Forest Breeze. She hates that one.~

Poison Ivy: (blushes) SELINA!

Catwoman: Trying to help ya, hon.~

------------------------------

Soon, the group made it to the center of the room and they found FireFly's Flamethrower. 

Y/N: And there it is...The weapon of 3000 Celsius. The Flamethrower of Garfield Lynns, aka Firefly. The ultimate pyromaniac with burns on 90% of his body. 

Catwoman: You know, this whole museum field trip doesn't feel like your scenes. Maybe you need to reevaluate. 

Poison Ivy: Oh, I don't think so. Do you think so? I mean, how strongly do you think so? You know what? Never mind. I'm good with it. I am. I'm happy with my decision. Right?

Y/N: Ivy, why are you acting like you want Selina's approval. 

Poison Ivy: I don't know! I...(groans in frustration)

Catwoman: (sighs) Girl, it won't hurt to get it off your chest. 

Y/N: Get what off her chest? 

Poison Ivy then decided to reveal the truth. 

Poison Ivy: Selina's more than just an old friend...we...had a one time...hookup

Y/N looked at Poison Ivy shocked. Catwoman and Poison Ivy were in a relationship!?

Y/N: Oh...Did she top?

Catwoman: We weren't at that level. Wanted nothing to do so...

Y/N: Oh. 

???: Oh, goodie.

Soon, everyone was shocked to see Harley Quinn meet up with them! How did she get here without having to deal with the traps??

Harley Quinn: I didn't miss stealing the flamethrower!

Y/N: HARLEY??

Poison Ivy: Wait...How...How did you get past all the traps?

Harley Quinn: Someone came along.

Everyone was surprised to see that Kite-Man followed them along. He was being attacked by bees and had tons of sting marks on his face.

Kite-Man: (screaming) Get them off me! Get them off me! Oh no. I'm good. 

Kite-Man was not good. He showed off his face, which was brused and battered. 

Y/N: Jesus!

Catwoman: (hisses) 

Y/N saw Catwoman wanting to attack Kite-Man and immediately stopped him. 

Y/N: Dude, what in the seven rings of HELL happened to your face??

Kite-Man: Ah, bad reaction to my new dordannt. That and some bees attacking. 

While Ivy and Y/N were treating Kite-Man, Catwoman went to open up the glass for Harley Quinn, ending the favor.

Y/N: Actually, a better question. Why are you here anyway? 

Harley Quinn: Had to help him get a wedding ring. Wanted to propose to Golden Glider. Whoever that is.

Kite-Man: Yeah, see?

Kite Man went to show him the ring, but he saw it to be missing!

Kite-Man: What the--Where's my ring????

???: Everyone looked up to see Catwoman escaping through an air duct. 

Catwoman: Gotta go. Girl Power. And all that.~

Harley Quinn: Woah, that's a cold B.

Catwoman then winked at Y/N, stating that they'll see each other again and making Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn jealous.

...More like a little sooner than Y/N thought. 

Y/N: Son of a--She took my...!

Poison Ivy: She won't go far.

Harley then went to take the flamethrower from the glass and mechanisms started to move. 

(THOOM)

Soon, everyone was trapped in a glass cage. 

???: Well, thank you. Exit through the gift shop. NOT!

Harley Quinn: Wait...That's your real voice??

The four saw it to be Doctor Trap once more.

Doctor Trap: Yes, we'll see what your voice sounds like...when tyou've survived several trap-relating mishaps! (laughs) You're all going to die in my trap!

Everyone was shocked to see that Doctor Trap was going to crush them with glass. 

Y/N: (sighs) of course.

Harley Quinn: (grunting)

(WHAM)(WHAM)(WHAM)(WHAM)

Harley tried to smash her way out, but to no avail. 

Doctor Trap then got to ground level and smiled evilly at the villains. 

Doctor Trap: Smash away, Smashy Pants. (laughs) You know, this is one of my favorite five death traps. Made from the same stuff made in airplane windows. 

Poison Ivy: Ugh...Catwoman could've easily gotten us out of this.

Harley Quinn: But she got herself out and that's all she cared about. Fuck her! She sucks!

Y/N: Hold on. 

Y/N then dug into his pocket and pulled out a small pad. He placed it on the glass wall and pressed the button. 

Y/N: You might wanna cover your ears. 

Everyone covered their ears and let the pad do the work.

(SHOOM)(SHATTER)

Doctor Trap was shocked to see that Y/N placed a Sonar Pad on the glass door and it shattered all the glass with a number of 1,000 decibels. 

Harley Quinn: Nice job, babe.~

Y/N: You're welcome. Lead the way, babe.~

Harley smirked and then kissed Y/N on the cheek. Everyone then got out of the glass cage with Harley itching to smash Doctor Trap's face.

Doctor Trap: Damn it, that would've been great for a trap. No, no, no, there's no need for interacting! You beat my traps! You're free to go!

Harley Quinn: Can it, Metal Mouth! We'll leave, as long as you reward us with one of your stuff.

Everyone looked at Harley in confusion as she smirked evilly. 

Everyone: What?

------------------------------

(ZOOM)(ZOOM)(ZOOM)

Harley Quinn/Y/N: (moaning, kissing sloppily)

Y/N has never ben so happy! Harley Quinn loved him so much, she convinced Doctor Trap to give him the Speed Force Gauntlet. 

Poison Ivy smirked at the two as Y/N ran around her with Harley Quinn in his arms. The two held onto each other tightly as they moved around faster than sound, taking quick breaks to be in different kissing positions with the objects around them. 

Y/N and Harley let their tongues out to swirl and dance around each other, hungry for each other. 

Y/N/Harley Quinn: (moaning, kissing)~

Y/N: (kissing) Thank you...Thank you...~

Harley Quinn: (kissing) Thank me...by Pounding!~

The two smiled evilly, knowing that they were going to have a fun night together. 

Poison Ivy: Save it, you two lovebirds.~

Harley Quinn: (giggling) Oh, no. I don't care if anybody sees. We're BREEDING tonight!~

Poison Ivy was then forced to have two vines grab the two and pull them into the mall, not wanting to commit public exposure. 

The three thought that things were going to be better, but the rest of the crew gave them the most shocking news. 

Harley Quinn/Y/N: WHAT!!!!!!?

------------------------------

Dr. Psycho: (grunting) 

Y/N and Harley Quinn ran to the room and they saw Dr. Psycho running instead of Riddler!

Dr. Psycho: Guys! Get me outta here!

Harley Quinn: Psycho! Your one job was to guard someone who was chained up! You could've just read a book and none of this would've happened!

Dr. Psycho: Oh, come on! You made me a glorified mall cop!

Harley Quinn: We're trying to take down the Injustice League! We don't have time to recapture my prisoners!

???: Your boy's an idiot. 

Soon, everyone was shocked to see that Riddler was free from his capture and was sitting on a chair. He had the key to the hamster belt intact. 

Y/N: N-Nigma?? You were...Here the whole time??

Riddler: Correct, L/N.

Shocking everyone, Riddler then willingly let Dr. Psycho out of the hamster wheel! He took Psycho's place and went back inside. 

Dr. Psycho: What the--Why didn't you just leave? I'll tell you why. Because you fear my wrath.

Riddler: Yeah. (scoffs) Right. (chuckles) I'll really tell you why. It's a wasteland out here. In here, I get three square meals, tons of cardio. I'm in the best shape of my life. 

Riddler then started to flex, disgusting everyone. 

Riddler: Plus, there's free entertainment: Watching you idiots fail to accomplish even the simplest of tasks. I'll escape when I'm good and ready.

Everyone: (...)

Y/N: ...Okay?

------------------------------

Later on, Harley went to see Poison Ivy at the docks, thinking to herself. 

Harley Quinn: Uh, hey, Ive. Whatcha doin'?

Poison Ivy: Oh, you know. Just connecting to my roots. 

Harley then saw Poison Ivy killing some wealthy men with toxic waste being poured into their mouths. 

Men: AGH!!! (death gurgle)

Harley Quinn: Very cool. Very cool.

Poison Ivy: I mean, how am I going to ever achieve my goals when I'm responsible to so many people now?

Harley then got down to talk to her best friend. 

Poison Ivy: You know, it's like this is not where my life is going. 

Harley Quinn: Hmm. I feel ya. I mean, I thought I'd be married by Joker now, but do you think you life was better before all this? When you were before Catwoman?

Poison Ivy: Yeah, cause no one's there to stop from doing what she wants...Like PUNISHING Ace of Chemicals' Board of Directors for illegally dumping of toxic waste!

Harley Quinn: Well...Think of it as a good thing. 

Poison Ivy turned to look at Harley. 

Poison Ivy: What do you mean?

Harley Quinn: I mean...(sighs) Before I was free from Joker's clutches, I was nothing but his henchwoman. A puppet in his strings and tried to toy with my emotions. And I thought that it was going to be the rest of my life cause Joker made me feel like there was charisma in him, which is bullshit. 

Poison Ivy: Defnintely bullshit. 

Harley Quinn: But ever since...that day, when we all escaped Arkham together, you guys made me realize that I deserved better. So I revolted against him and look at what we did together! We fought Batman, the Justice League and WON! Broke Shark out of Prison, defeated Aquaman, And put an end to Joker's reign, and you say things aren't better??

Poison Ivy then realized the same thing. 

Harley Quinn: Ive, you're never going to be like Catwoman because you have people who love you. Who care about you. People who will help you with your dreams if you let them. Just like how you cared about me and Y/N. 

The two saw one man alive. 

Harley Quinn: Can I?

Poison Ivy: Let loose.~

Harley Quinn: (squeals)

Poison Ivy handed Harley a barrel and prepared a man for her. With an evil smile on her face.

Man: NO! PLEASE!

Harley Quinn: (laughing)

Harley poured the toxic waste on the man, killing him. 

Poison Ivy: I know I'm happier now.

Harley Quinn: And cooler?

Poison Ivy: Hmm. Not cooler. But I guess it's hard to let go of your past self, huh?

Harley Quinn: You don't have to. As Y/N once said to me..."Embrace the chaos".

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy then held each other's hands with Harley resting her head on Ivy's shoulder. 

And this left a smile on Poison Ivy's face. But the two had evil smirks on their faces. 

Poison Ivy: You know this is missing something, right?~

Harley Quinn: Mm-hmm. Got your phone?~

The two smiled evilly as they dialed in a number. 

(ZOOM)

And thanks to the power of the Speed Force Gauntlet, Y/N dashed up to them. 

Y/N: Hey, girls! You rang?

Harley Quinn: Yes. We did.~

The two looked back to see Y/N and they had seductive smirks on their faces. They both did the "Come Here" gesture to Y/N and Y/N walked up to them. Y/N then sat down in between them with both of them smiling at him. 

Harley Quinn: Y/N, we wanna thank you personally for helping us out. 

Poison Ivy: Yeah, you've been fighting with us and helped Harley's goal become possible.

Y/N: Of course, I wouldn't want my girlfriends to be down and out. So...What's a good person if he cannot make the people he loves happy?

Harley Quinn: Yeah, well...what is a girlfriend if she cannot show appreciation for her lover's sacrifices.

Y/N then felt Poison Ivy and Harley's fingers seductively walk up his arms, making him nervous.  Harley then licked her lips seductively and went to sit on Y/N's lap with her arms around his shoulders. 

Y/N: Uh...Uh...Harley?

Harley Quinn: Shh...~

Harley then placed a finger on Y/N's lips. 

Harley Quinn: We wanna take turns. Tasting your lips.~

Poison Ivy: Wanna do it back in the room? We can watch Survivor. I heard there's a new season.~

Harley Quinn: Well, babe?~

Harley Quinn: I go first, then you.~

Poison Ivy: Got it.~

And so, the three got up from the docks and walked back to mall. 

Y/N: I still can't help that Catwoman stole something from me again. 

Poison Ivy: What did she steal?~

Y/N: Well, she didn't steal my wallet or car keys. She probably stolen my...

Y/N then realized what Catwoman stole. 

Y/N: My goddamn helmet.

Then Y/N then felt Harley's hand rubbing between his pants. 

Harley Quinn: Tomorrow. Worry about it, tomorrorow. Got it, baby?~

Y/N: Yes, ma'am.~

Poison Ivy: We'll meet her again. For now, let's relax.~

Y/N: Actually I was thinking of taking you guys out...on a date.

Soon, Ivy and Harley stopped in their tracks to look at Y/N in shock. 

Harley Quinn: What did you say?

Y/N: (clears throat) Um...Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, do you two wanna go on a date together?

The silence was moderate, but the looks on the two girls turned into evil smiles as they got close to Y/N and Harley moved in close and licked his neck.

Harley Quinn: (moans)~

Poison Ivy: There's this restaurant we can go to. We can take Scarlet.~

Y/N: Alright, then. Let's go.

The girls smiled and the date was scheduled. 

Y/N: Harley, are you going to stop rubing down there?

Harley Quinn: No. And it's only a matter of time before Ive does it too.~

Poison Ivy smirked evilly at Y/N, stating that they were going to be more...intimate than ever before. 

Y/N: (sighs)

Harley Quinn: (giggles evilly, seductively)~

------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

171K 6.3K 25
Female x Female story. Just you and the baddest bitch in gotham.
11.7K 284 7
A remake of my original Harley Quinn story, based off of the Harley Quinn Animated Series, with my OC Daikon joining her shenanigans with her crew. ...
12.6K 225 14
Y/N Ziegler. His own brother had killed him because he was a threat to his clan. He was saved by a Doctor called Angela Ziegler who took him in and r...
624 22 12
Five years ago, Wally West retired as Kid Flash, the sidekick to the Scarlet Speedster himself, Flash. He was hoping to live a normal life. But now...