Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios

By ZomBitch22

Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page More

꧁Author's Note꧂
꧁You First Meet꧂
꧁Feelings꧂
꧁Failed Confessions꧂
꧁Successful Confessions꧂
꧁You go on a date꧂
꧁Someone finds out꧂
꧁First Kiss꧂
꧁He Gets Jealous꧂
꧁When You're Separated꧂
꧁When You See Each Other Again꧂
꧁Your Boruto Life꧂

꧁You Get Jealous꧂

51 0 0
By ZomBitch22

➪ Naruto
Naruto and you were hanging out around Konoha doing nothing really but having a good time enjoying each other's company. When all of a sudden Naruto yells out when he sees some other ninja, some of which you recognized like Sakura and Kiba.

"Hey guys what are you doing here !" You turn to Naruto upon hearing his boisterous voice and you assume that the others are also friends of his.

You approach them alongside Naruto with a smile to greet them but stayed quiet to let him converse with his friends. "Oh hey Naruto it's you and Y/N, What's up?" You gave a wave to Kiba acknowledging him while Naruto started talking with the group.

You started looking at the other people that were there, which was only two others but they were the most quiet. You first saw a guy with a hood and goggles and turned and saw a pretty girl who had a small blush and avoided eye contact with anyone, you took in her features for a little longer and noticed she was a Hyuuga.

Suddenly Naruto's loud voice scared you a bit as you come out of your thoughts. "Oh don't Hinata do you Y/N" He questions. "Hinata?" You unconsciously ask remembering that name from somewhere. "I'm here too" You hear the other guy, Shino you presumed, sigh.

"Yeah that's Hinata and this is Y/N my girlfriend!" You turn your attention back to the girl and notice her blush intensify as she stuttered and avoided Naruto's eyes. You then suddenly remembered where you heard that name from.

You recalled when you overheard Sakura and Ino in the flower shop talking about Naruto.

'Or Hinata she's had a crush on him too.'

Your eyes widen in realization as you look from Hinata to Naruto as you see him get closer to her asking her what's wrong. You stay quiet, your eyebrows furrowing unconsciously as you keep your eyes on the two while Kiba also joins in trying to get her to calm down.

You then feel someone jab at your side and you turn to see Sakura nudging you with a smirk. You turn away with an embarrassed blush and your eyes narrowed muttering a 'what'. After a moment of her giggling dying down you suddenly hear her softly gasp and whisper in your ear that they're hugging.

That makes you turn quickly looking for such acts as you gain a tick mark. But you don't see anything other than what you saw before, that being Naruto talking to, or more likely at, Hinata while she blushed and stuttered.

You just sigh deeply while Sakura laughed next to you. At this point you've had quite enough so you walk up to Naruto, grab his collar and turn to walk away, leaving everyone and mostly him confused. You just gave them a wave as you took your leave.

After walking a bit Naruto decided to speak up after keeping quiet due to your strange but scary mood. "Uh so Y/N-chan what's wrong?" he says with a blank face. You hummed like you were thinking but never answered.

He then stopped you putting his hand in yours looking into your eyes. "Hey Y/N-chan you're kinda scaring me right now did something happen?" You just let out a frustrated sigh, not at Naruto but at yourself, before finally meeting his eyes.

"It's just you were talking for too long" You see him lost in confusion so you look away from him. "What do you not like them or something?" You get a bit angrier at his stupidness. "N-no stupid it's not like that... you're just so idiotic aren't you"

Your voice gets lower as you spoke and you turn to look at him once again with a blush that gets harsher seeing him smirk a bit.

"If it's about Hinata-chan..." his smirk then turns into a wide grin. "Don't worry! Hinata is just a friend, I don't care if she likes me because i only like you Y/N-chan!" He says this with his normal upbeat attitude but your eyes soften anyways before widening upon realization.

"So you did know she liked you!" You exclaimed pointing an accusatory finger at him. He just shrugs as he intertwines your fingers with his walking to who knows where while you grumble at him.

➪ Sasuke
You were with Sasuke split up from the others while trying to find this small village to ask about certain information Sasuke was looking for. You, of course, had no idea what information he was looking for. You normally don't pay attention when it comes to the real criminal stuff and Sasuke doesn't really involve you.

You notice Sasuke subtly tense as he stops walking so you turn to him with a confused face. But then you hear a loud voice yelling 'Sasuke', so you turn to that voice seeing a blonde boy ninja and a pink haired girl ninja.

Sasuke then let's out a sigh before talking. "Naruto". 'They're friends then?' you thought trying to put the puzzle together before he spoke again. "Go away" You sweat dropped thinking 'Maybe not friends then'.

The boy you assumed was Naruto was yelling about bringing him home, but your sight wandered to the girl as she looked at Sasuke "Sasuke please, why won't you come back!" The girl begged with a look you know all too well.

If them saying they want to take Sasuke away from you wasnt pissing you off enough, the way that girl looks at him is pushing you to your limit.

The same look you give Sasuke. Not even how Karin looks at him, with just lust. She looks at him with genuine love, of course he doesn't have any emotion on his face as he blankly stares back at her, but still you can't help thinking about them.

'Is she from his home village? Maybe they knew each other since they were young. Did they use to be a thing? Did he ever have feelings for her?'

Your head just keep coming up with more and more thoughts against your will until you see the boy charge at you guys. Sasuke runs up to meet Naruto as you jump back to the side to give him room to fight.

You then see the girl also run at the boys providing back up. So you run at her kicking her as she barely blocks and is pushed back.

You look at her with pure disgust and anger. "So who are you?" She just looked up at you with a scowl and her first up seemingly ready to fight. "I should be asking you that." She counters back.

"You can call me Lady Y/N now-" She cuts you off scoffing "As if!" and then she charges at you with nothing but her fist so you assume it's better not to get hit by her if she chooses her first over simple ninjutsu.

After dodging her for a little bit you finally see an opening, you get behind her, grabbing her arm putting it behind her back and pushing her into the ground while on top of her.

"Now tell me, who is Sasuke to you?" She gasps a bit "That's none of your business!" This makes your grip on her tighten. "He's mine." You unconsciously say before you turn hearing Naruto yell out 'Sakura' which you assume is her name.

You weren't paying attention, being caught up in your rage, until you hear Chrono's caw which is one you know of being a warning. As you pop your head up looking for incoming danger you feel a grip around your torso as your moved away from the girl.

When you look to where you were before you see a black and white tiger. You look up to see it's Sasuke who had you in his grasps.

"Sasuke!" You then turn to the Naruto kid seeing him look angrier than before as he joins the girl and another pale boy with black hair joins them. "We're leaving now, we have things to do, and Naruto, don't find me again or you will die."

As Sasuke runs away you can tell the others are trying to follow but they eventually loose you guys. You let out a huff still being in a bad mood from that girl.

"And what's your issue? You weren't hurt right?" You're shocked by Sasuke's stoic voice, you then realize that he is still carrying you by the waist making your heart thump louder and blood rush to your face.

"N-nothing!" He looks over to you seeing your face with a scowl and sighs. "I can tell something's up, did you know them from somewhere? You seemed to not like Sakura very much."

You pouted looking away from him thinking before speaking up. "...Did you and the girl used to be a thing or" You voice dies off as you get more embarrassed. Sasuke then suddenly stops in his tracks putting you down as you pout more from the loss of contact.

"Ah i see" He mutters as you blush harder still not meeting his eyes "You were jealous then" You turn away from him, crossing your arm, scoffing. "They were both my old teammates and she's been in love with me for a while now" He sighs still watching you. You grumble an 'I knew it' and puffing your cheeks making him softly chuckle.

You sharply turn to him looking at him with your mouth agape. His face goes back to normal as he ask what to your expression. "I just don't think i've ever heard you laugh before."

You still stare at him wide eyed. He just shrugs and grabs your hand. "I can tell you more if you want." You just nod your head vigorously as he tells you a bit about his teammates and his life in Konoha.

➪ Kakashi
As much as you despise the people of Konoha you also liked to watch them and pay attention to your surroundings. So you knew very much how the village loved and adored their ninjas.

A name you would always hear even before you met him was the Copy ninja Kakashi. That was mostly from other ninja who admired him and always talked about his accomplishments but also from females who talked about him in... other ways.

Here you were sitting at a table outside having a light breakfast currently listening in on another table close with three women. Their topic was none other than your boyfriend.

"Oh my god, i saw him yesterday and he smiled at me!" One girl shrieked. "What? How did you know he was smiling under his mask?" "You can definitely tell when his eye closes!" "Yeah sure!" They all start laughing with each other as you scowl while watching them.

"I wonder what could be under that mask" A girl sighs dreamily "I wonder what could be under that uniform i mean have you seen his body!" "What i would do for a sneak peak"

Steam starts pouring from the top of your head as you angrily mutter while staring daggers at the girls.

"Um can we h-help you?" You're suddenly shocked out of your thoughts and blush looking away out of embarrassment, but you hear another girl snicker. "Don't bother with her, she's that girl that's always alone giving dirty looks to everyone." "Oh i see, she's just mad that she'll never find anyone!"

They snicker louder making you pop a blood vessel but you keep avoiding their gaze, the humiliation being too much for you.

'Come on Y/N, all you have to do is tell them you're dating the guy that they were just fantasizing about, that would surely shut them up. But what if they don't believe me or maybe they'll try to break us up.'

You sigh deciding that you'll just finish up and leave until someone appears, scaring you. "Hey am I late?" You shriek as you turn seeing Kakashi with a closed-eye smile. "Kakashi... What did i tell you about sneaking up on me!" You point a finger to scold him while he just bows sheepishly taking his seat.

You then hear the girls gasps and out of the corner of your eyes you see them staring at you guys with shock, anger and jealousy. That gets you thinking so you turn back to Kakashi with a plan.

You grab his hand softly stroking it as he looks at you a bit shocked. Normally you're shy around him so he was always the one initiating physical contact, but these girls pissed you off so much you wanted to show them that he was yours and yours only.

"Is everything okay Y/N" Kakashi asks you a bit skeptical but also worried you just shake you heard with a heavy blush before leaning in placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

At this action Kakashi spaces out a bit, running his fingers over the spot where your lips met his cheeks but when he looks back at you he sees you glaring at something. So he follows your eyes seeing a group of girls as they have slight scowls on their face. They mutter something before getting up and leaving.

He then turns back to you hearing you let out a satisfied sigh and seeing a grin form on your blushing face. He then smirks having caught on to what the problem was.

Kakashi grasps your hand tighter since you had started to let go and whispers in your ear "I think you should get jealous more often, it looks good on you" You freeze hearing this as he chuckles seeing you face and ears and as red as he's ever seen them.

"S-Shut up Kakashi! I would never be jealous! They were just being even more pervy than you if that's even possible!" Kakashi cut off your rambling with a kiss to your knuckles making you unable to say anything as you just looked away putting your other hand over your face as an attempt to hide your blush.

"You're so cute when you're flustered and jealous"

➪ Neji
You were in the Hyuuga compound "watching" Neji spare with some important people apparently. You say watching but you're really just taking a nap off to the side.

You were already there when a bunch of people came over, Neji apologizing saying he forgot they were coming. You said it was fine of course but you eventually got tired. Among these people some were ninja and others were just rich.

In your light sleep you can feel a presence near sit down near you which you familiarize as your boyfriends, but you also notice another presence next to him and for some odd reason it makes your face scrunch instinctively.

"Neji-san you were amazing as always." You hear a girls voice compliment him as they indulge in a conversation. "Thank you Lady Mito" "Here i brought some tea and snacks!" You open your eyes to watch them clearly and you stare with a blank face as they eat and talk about Neji's last mission.

The more you watch the more you notice how far away from you Neji is compared to the girl, of course that's because she's the one scooting closer. Your face doesn't change much but inside you're burning with what feels like rage but you're not quite sure why. Maybe because the girl is laughing while touching his shoulder or maybe because Neji hasn't noticed you're awake yet.

Either way you can't control yourself when you scoot up next to Neji, as close as you can get to him, wrapping your arms around his torso and putting your head in the crook of his neck sighing with contempt feeling his warmth.

You can feel his heartbeat get faster. "Y-Y/N, you're awake!" Neji stutters with a blush spread across his face. You just hummed in response as he avoids looking at anyone including you and the girl. The girl in question just politely excuses herself feeling a bit awkward.

You feel him stir a bit so you just tighten your grip on him. "Is this n-necessary? You can't fall asleep like this." You look up at him with a soft smile immediately making him melt in your arms.

"I'd rather sleep trapping you in my arms than just watching you talk to that girl" You said this with the most blank innocent face making Neji question if you actually said what you just said. He was completely shocked and you can see it in his face with confuses you. "What? Would you rather talk to her?" You hesitatingly started to let go of him but he quickly wrapped his arms around you keeping you in place.

"No it's just i didn't think you could ever get jealous." Your face froze with your eyes wide open, light blush across your cheeks and your mouth agape like a fish in confusion and thoughts. "I was... jealous?" You look back at your boyfriend hearing him softly chuckle and then placing a kiss to your forehead. You just let your face fall to rest, closing your eyes, shoving your face back into his neck.

"If jealously allows us to lay like this then i would've done it earlier"

➪ Gaara
You were currently making dinner waiting for Gaara to come home which would be any minute now. As you were getting giddy just thinking about him you heard someone knock at the door. You should have known it wasn't Gaara or else he would have just walked in but you, having thought about him moments before, immediately thought it'd be him. So you skip to the door with a grand smile across your face.

"Gaara~ You're home! Guess what I-" As you open the door your face quickly drops seeing a familiar face. "Y/N! How's my baby sister doing?" It's Komi, your older sister that you honestly haven't gave much thought to since you've been here. After seeing her you immediately went to slam the door in her face put before you could she held it open with her foot.

"Ah come on, you don't wanna see me after all this time! You're mean you know that." She has a pout that you know is fake but it still makes you groan loudly. "What are you doing here?" You glare at her wanting to make it clear you want her gone, but she either doesn't get the memo or completely ignores it as she pushes past you, walking in.

"I heard imprisoned here one minute and the next i hear you're living a peaceful life." She speaks as she looks around the place. "And i guess you're here to upset that peacefulness" But she ignores you just giving you a laugh.

In the time you've been in the Sand Village you can't remember one time you've thought about your family and you were sure they haven't given you any thought either.

"I also heard you're dating the Kazekage"

This made you tense up. Hearing your sister talk about the guy you care about even just for a second made your blood boil but also the hair on your skin stand up.

Yes before you met Gaara you were a petty criminal but your sister was much more sneaky and much more worse than you were. You weren't even sure if she had a heart so ofc she'd want to take his heart out of your hands. Since you were kids she'd steal from you, lie about you, try to take you down anyway she can. You really say you were all the much better but you finally had a life you've been dreaming of and her even breathing, standing right here, is slowly shattering that dream.

Your fist clench as you look up at her seeing her with a sly smirk etched on that obnoxious face. "So what if i am?" She walks closer to you until she's an inch away as she leans down to whisper in your ear. "Do you really believe that someone like you deserves a life like this" Your breath hitches and a lump forms in your throat. "Huh, nothing? You've really lost your touch here haven't you? Normally you'd retaliate but it seems like you've been washed down to a soft spoken housewife, what a pity."

It seems like she's going to say more until you both turn your heads hearing the door open. Your eyes widen seeing Gaara and when he notices you both he stops with a puzzled look. "Y/N who's this?" You can't seem to speak for some reason but Komi puts a smile on her face which you can tell is obviously fake and decides to talk for you.

"Hi there, I'm Komi! Y/N's dear elder sister." She starts walking to him and you expect her to do something absolutely crazy but for some reason just can't move. But all you see is her go to shake his hand as he reciprocates with a slight nod. "I see, well then, nice to meet you Komi. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Of course Gaara being the sweet and caring person he is, he invites her to stay. It's not his fault he doesn't know how much of a snake she can be.

So now here you are, sitting at the dining table, glaring and grumbling, watching Gaara and Komi talking like best friends. Gaara has noticed your strange silence and has asked if everything is okay but you just grumble a 'Yeah' and your sister changes the subject.

After what felt like an excruciating long dinner, Gaara goes to wash dishes but Komi gets up to "help" him out. You also follow them but stand at the entrance keeping a harsh watch on her. But after you catch your sister giving you a sly smirk you lose all restraint.

You immediately walk over to Gaara and as he notices you, he goes to say something but you cut him off by smashing your lips to his. You grab onto his face trying to push him impossibly closer as you kiss him rather harshly.

He freezes at first but ultimately kisses back albeit shyly. At this you take your chance and shove your tongue in his mouth. You can almost feel his face heating up to dangerous levels and when you open your eyes you confirm it. While still making out with Gaara you turn to glare into Komi's eyes basically telling her to back off.

Eventually you have to let Gaara go as you're both running out of air. You can see steam come out of your boyfriend's ears as it seems he's still lost somewhere. You just cling onto his side turning your attention back to your sister wearing a fake smile similar to the one she's been wearing.

"Well seems like it's getting late and i think it's time for you to go, don't you think, dear sister?" You say in a bit of a cocky tone and you can see her jaw clench. "Yes it seems so" She turns to leave before giving a small wave and smile to Gaara.

You sigh hearing the door close finally getting rid of that snake. You turn to Gaara seeing his face as red as before. "S-Sorry Gaara I just-" You're cut off when he wraps his arms around you pulling you into a deep embrace and shoving his face in the crook of your neck. "Was there really a need to be jealous of your sister?" He speaks so softly into your neck but you can practically hear his heartbeat jumping out of his chest.

"My sister is more of a criminal than i ever was. Trust me, she was up to no good"

Authors Note~
A long story for a long break in uploading. Are these too long? Idk but let me know if you want them long or shorter, or if you want any characters added, or any scenarios you want me to do. Thank you and keep enjoying <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 7K 47
for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict about my grammer.
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!
51.1K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...