Steve and Bucky's daughter y/n

HoldenGrey0 tarafından

Y/n is the 12 year old daughter to Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. A child genius much like her uncle Tony sta... Daha Fazla

[1]"Goddamn it Y/N not again !!"
[2]"Who the HELL got blood on my new carpet?!?!"
[3]"When we first found out you had been created"
[4]"Have fun my little queen"
[5]"Im glad you like it kid, you deserve it"
[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"
[7]"Good boy"
[8]"Ready, set, kill!"
[9]"Its rogers-BARNES, thank you"
[10]"Hey buck! Catch!"
[11]"Watch the begonias!"
[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"
[13]"Always, Sergeant"
[14]"You want to know how he disappeared"
[15]"it's called lento placido"
[16]"DO YOU STILL THINK TRUMPETS ARE COOL PETER?!"
[17]"i can do this until dinner"
[18]"y/n, please climb down from that bookcase"
[19]"is this common?"
[20]"I'm not getting involved"
[21]"goodnight guys"
[22]"oh stevie"
[23]"Do you think theres another spiderman in the world?"
[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"
Turning point
[26]"happy birthday peter"
[27]"what kind of powers"
[28]"why are we smothering the children?"
[29]"she's never full"
[30]"I get them sometimes to"
[31]"you won't tell anyone?"
[32]"what if they don't stop?"
[33]"it's the school"
[34]"Eat"
[35]"I dont know what's wrong"
[36]"Have a good day"
[37]"Are you ok?"
[38]"Whats happening?!"
[39]"Higher dose!"
[40]"It's interesting...."
[41]"Ok... no more"
[42]"Calm down babygirl"
Not all those who wander are lost
[44]"I thought they were gone?"
[45]"Do you know where you are?"
[46]"Do you remember?"
[47]"I have no idea"
[48]"That wasn't a dream"
[49]"what the hell?"
[50]"DO SOMETHING!"
[51]"I'm so glad she's stubborn"
[END]"So, what's next year?"
*One-shot book*
Adjusting - 15 months
Genius? - 18 months
Zoo - 6 years old
Attached - 7 years old
Joyride - 8 years old
cinema trip - 9 years old
Insomnia meetups - 10 years old

2nd suspension - 7 years old

153 2 0
HoldenGrey0 tarafından

Y/n attends a special school where students are put into classes based off their intelligence rather than their age. Y/n is in a class with Mostly 10 and 11 year olds. (First suspension is in chapter 19 of my book).

Also contains swearing but I've put asterisks through the words.

Word count: 2,200

—————————————-

You hated school. Granted, it got better after the first incident in the very first week you'd started. But that was basically two whole years ago. Maybe a bit less if you don't round it up, but it only makes sense if you do.

In that suspension, you got bored in class and swore at your teacher... multiple times, before running away, stealing some books, and finally, hiding in Miss Courts office.

It was her that ended up making the last two years bearable for you and your family. The classes challenged you more and you could leave whenever you felt like hitting someone.

You were getting better at controlling your anger but as a cranky super soldier with trauma, it was still a work in progress.

Which brings you to today. As you held a much larger twelve year old boy to the lunch table by the scruff of his blazer.

"Don't touch him again b*itch!" You said in warning as he held his hands up and showed slight fear in his eyes.

"Y/n, LET THAT BOY GO!!" You heard a man yell across the cafeteria.

If you back up slightly to the last lesson before lunch, you'll have a better idea of what happened here.

It was science, one of the better classes in your schedule but still tedious. Especially with the 'class clown' Ben Hooper there to make everyone's lives more difficult. You thought class clowns were meant to tell jokes, not be one!

Anyway, he was twelve years old and the oldest kid in the year. He wasn't very smart and he didn't even try to get better, he just spent his days making fun of every single person except his two followers.

Everyone hated him and it was clear why.

Your teacher that day was talking about the assimilation of digested food molecules into cells, but you were just trying to stare out of the window as Bruce had already told you all about that during a meal time once.

But as you watched the trees sway in the distance, you were rudely interrupted by a voice on the other side of the room.

"Stop, get away from me!" A small boy squealed.

You looked over to see a much smaller boy struggle to get out his chair and avoid a worm dangling in his face by Ben.

The younger was clearly distressed and his words were being completely ignored.

"BEN! Stop it, I'm teaching", said a voice from the front, who quickly went back to talking about the intestines. Ben didn't even put the worm away and continued to dangle it around.

The small boy, Alex you think his name was, now seemed too scared to say anything in the worry he would disrupt the class.

Eventually, he seemed to get bored and threw the worm into a Bunsen burner he'd decided to turn on.

This kid was definitely a psychopath, he's got all the markers.

For the next hour You watched as he pretended to burn Alex with the fire in front of him.

He didn't get close but it was enough to scare the boy.

He also kicked the chair legs continuously the entire time, you were surprised Alex hadn't got some kind of motion sickness from it.

And lastly, he poked the back of Alex's neck and head so many times with pencils, pens, even a compass, that he was completely red and even had the first signs of some bleeding in the bottom of his hair.

The teacher was either completely oblivious to the whole thing or just couldn't be bothered to deal with him anymore.

You thought it was the latter and that in itself was completely wrong.

Luckily for Alex, the bell rang for lunch and Ben was gone in an instant. Probably to steal other peoples lunch , or just stupidly throw it on the floor to be an ass.

Alex wiped the tear away he'd been trying to hide before cautiously leaving the classroom.

Someone needs to deal with that bully.

You walked into the cafeteria looking for Clint Barton's twins, Lila and cooper, as Peter was out sick today and you didn't want to sit by yourself.

Normally you wouldn't eat in here because of the crowds but what could go wrong?

You could see Alex sitting a few tables over with his friends. They all seemed to be shy and quiet with no more than a couple words said between them but at least they had each other to sit with.

You could see the slight red smudge of blood along his neck and boiled with rage.

"Are you ok?" Cooper asked, obviously sensing something wrong with you.

You flicked your head towards their table, "Ben was tormenting Alex all last lesson".

They both turned around and Lila made a noise of disgust. "That kid needs to be taught a lesson, Alex is like 10! Only a weak boy picks on someone smaller and unprepared".

You all agreed and watched Ben enter the room.

"Great", you muttered.

He made a bee-line for Alex as if he came here for only one purpose.

"Hey pal", he said, slapping the younger boys back, way too hard. "What are you eating?"

Before he could answer, his tray and all his food, fell to the floor.

"Nothing, I guess", said Ben tauntingly.

You felt your anger spike again and you started to hover above your seat, but not quite getting up.

"Here, eat this", he yelled before spitting gum in his hair and rubbing it in with his hand.

Alex tried to get him off before it got too stuck but it was no use, he was way to small.

Ben laughed before suddenly grabbing the others head and hitting it against the table into some spilt food.

That was the last straw. Without thinking for even a second you had jumped up and ran towards Ben.

Grabbing him, lifting him off the floor and onto his back on the table.

At first he tried to struggle, so you picked him up and slammed him back down which fixed the problem.

"What the hell are you doing? Get the f**ck off me!" He shouted.

"Say sorry to Alex, and leave him alone!" You shouted back into his face.

He just looked angry and tried to get out your grip again. "I'm not saying sorry for him being a loser!"

Instantly, you punched him in the face causing a small cut on his lip.

But once he's gotten over the daze he lunged forward and started trying to hit you.

A big twelve year old boy, attacking a small seven year old girl.. and losing.

He jumped on top of you, trying to get the high ground, but thanks to Natasha, you knew exactly what to do.

You flipped him over and threw punches at him between the ones you dodged.

He was definitely bleeding a bit more now and he somehow got a single punch through to you so you decided to end it.

You grabbed the back of his blazer and threw him against the table again.

Slamming him back down a couple of times so he would stop.

"Don't bully people", you screamed and hit him again, but still keeping your hold on his blazer.

"Just because they're smaller, doesn't mean you'll win", and again, you hit him.

"Doesn't feel good, does it?" Again.

"Don't touch him again b*itch!" You said in warning as he held his hands up and showed slight fear in his eyes.

"Y/n, LET THAT BOY GO!!" You heard a man yell across the cafeteria.

Great, not this guy, he's just as much of an idiot.

Before you could do anything he had grabbed you and pulled you away from Ben.

"What the hell is going on here?! Both of you get to the office now!"

For once, Ben listened and scampered off straight away, heading straight for the office.

You calmly collected your bag and said goodbye to the slightly shocked, but slightly proud twins.

Alex came up to you shyly and whispered a small, "thank you".

Looking around, it seemed a lot of kids were giving you small smiles and nods of approval.

Around two hours later you were still at school. Ben, Alex, and their parents were sitting with the principal and both your dads. They had caps and sunglasses and all sorts of stupid disguises on but luckily everyone was too mad to pay much attention to them.

"I want to know why my son was attacked!" Shouted Bens dad.

"What about my son! We're going to have to cut his hair to get out the gum your son put in his hair! And he has scratches all over the back of his head. Not to mention the bruises all over his legs and the one already forming on his face! Your son is a bully and got what he deserved".

You and your dads hadn't said anything yet, trying to stay out of it.

"I can't believe that monster is still allowed at this school, I should press charges, I'm sure we would have a lot of people to back me up!"

The principal cut in at this and tried to continue explaining. "We didn't see what happened in the cafeteria today and Mr Jeffrey's only came in at the end to witness y/n standing over Ben. We have no further proof of what happened and not a single student will give a statement".

"Rightly so", interrupted Alex's dad.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

"However", the principal carried on. "We have had twenty statements of students reporting Bens bullying to either them or another student.." there was a pause before he said, "that's out of a class of twenty one. The other being your son".

"Why is my child the one being scrutinised against here!" Bens dad still wasn't looking at the evidence against his son and the obvious bully that he was.

This time Bucky interrupted for the first time. "Your child?! This young man over here is covered in physical marks done by your son. He is clearly terrified because of YOUR son! And look at my daughter! You have attacked and bruised the cheek of a seven year old girl. Does it make you feel powerful picking on anyone younger than you? Well it shouldn't, because that makes you weak. Now, we have a very good lawyer on standby and we will be talking to him about how to proceed with your sons aggression and I'm sure we will have lots of support from the students here".

You smiled at your dad being all protective. Alex and his dad seemed to enjoy the speech to as they nodded their heads in agreement at the lawsuit.

"That's it!" Shouted Bens dad. "From this point forward, my son will no longer attend this school and we will be talking to the school board about the level of professionalism seen here!"

He thought he had the upper hand until the principal smiled, "actually, your son has been expelled, the paperwork has already been filed. Oh, and there's a small note on his file just to let other schools know of his.. questionable behaviour".

He immediately stomped out and dragged his son with him, shouting obscenities through the halls as he left.

The principal apologised to you, Alex and your parents for letting this happen and promised to be better from this point on.

Because you actually did attack Ben, you agreed on a three day suspension and he told you to enjoy your time off.

As you were walking down the hall to leave with your dads, Alex's dad came running up and put a hand on your shoulder. "Thank you", he said with a nod.

"Are you ok", Steve asked when you were all far enough away.

"I'm great", you said matter of factly.

"I don't know how we deal with this", Bucky said, thinking.

"Let's get frozen yogurt on the way home to say well done for sticking up for that boy. But you can't get mini Oreos in it as a punishment for hitting the other boy?" Steve said as more of a question.

Bucky seemed to agree so you all walked to the car.

"I think she got the fighting much bigger people to stick up for someone gene from you Stevie", Buck laughed.

"I don't think that's in genetics", he replied.

"Well, we clearly can't rule rule it out", Bucky said as he opened the drivers seat door.

"At least I win", you said from the back seat.

Bucky burst out laughing and Steve grumbled, hiding a smile.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

568K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
83K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
62.3K 1.6K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...