naughty neighbour

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n moves into a new apartment complex and meets her mysterious redheaded neighbour. What will Y/n disc... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
ANNOUNCEMENT

chapter twenty one

1.6K 83 26
By jess_romanoff

hey y'all, happy monday!! sorry this is a little late i'm on american time and forgot i needed to upload it early. it's a long one though and got some good stuff it in so i think it makes up for it ☺️

•••

"ooo they have pool tables, let's play" Natasha squealed immediately as we entered the arcade.

I chuckled as Natasha pulled me towards the pool tables. "okay, but i have to tell you something first" Natasha started racking up the balls as she hummed. "i grew up with a pool table"

The redhead froze looking up at me to check whether i was telling the truth. I gave her a nod to let her know i was serious.

"damn, okay. and i've only played about three games in my life" Natasha huffed as she grabbed a pool queue.

I saw her little pout feeling defeated already, "hey, i'll go easy on you. i promise" I spoke softly as i placed my hand on her arm rubbing lightly.

"will you teach me? show me how it's done?" Natasha looked at me with that oh so cute pout and those pleading eyes.

"yes, i will. you want me to break?" Natasha smiled giving me a nod before i went to do just that. I lined up my shot getting close to the table as i looked down at the balls.

In one swift move i hit the white ball, hard. I watched as it collided with the racked balls dispersing them in seconds. To my surprise one ball ended up rolling into one of the corner pockets.

"oh shit" Natasha gasped as she watched, "things are about to get serious huh" I looked over watching Natasha slip her jacket off and lay it on the table nearby. One that already had our other belongings on it.

I took a moment to take in Natasha's jacket less figure. Since it was so oversized i was now able to really see the curves of her body. The main ones standing out to me immediately.

I quickly regained my composure before taking my second shot. I had to move around the table to where the white ball was, which meant i was now stood in front of Natasha.

As i bent over the table to line my shot up i glanced back only to see Natasha's gaze locked on my ass. She didn't end up seeing me catch her before i turned back to shoot my shot.

I smirked as i watched the white ball hit another ball perfectly rolling it into another pocket. I heard Natasha groan behind me as i turned to face the her.

I just shrugged quickly taking another shot, this one i didn't sink another ball i just broke up a few that were close.

"do you want your lesson now?" I asked as Natasha stepped up to the table. Natasha let out a deep breath as she stood in front of the white ball.

"yes please" I hummed placing my queue down to help her. I watched as she tried to figure out how to hold the queue immediately stepping in to help.

"okay, so your left handed, me too this'll be easy" I spoke as i lightly touched her arm and hands to hold the queue correctly. "now, i like to sit it on top of my fingers like this..." I explained before grabbing my queue to show her. Natasha nodded paying attention, she mimicked my hold perfectly.

"perfect, okay so now, when you take your shot i want you to really follow through in your arm. try not to drop your shoulder, like this..." Again i demonstrated what not to do. "... you want to do this..." I demonstrated what to do. "... one smooth motion.

Natasha stuck her tongue out as she practiced what i had just shown her. I have to admit she was a quick learner, this is going to be easy.

"okay so how low do i get to the table?" Natasha asked as she slowly started to lean over the table.

"uh, as low as you want. the lower you go the easier it is to line the balls up" I explained as i watched her dip down lower.

"can you help me, make sure i'm doing it right" Natasha asked titling her head in a way gesturing for me to stand behind her.

Without a word i stood behind her to help, i held her arm adjusting her hold slightly. Once her hold was perfect i placed both my hands on her waist as she slowly bent over the table.

"so as low as i want right?" I hummed glancing down as Natasha's ass got closer and closer to my body.

When i looked up i met Natasha's gaze, a cheeky grin on her face as she kept going. I thought nothing much of it until Natasha suddenly pushed back bumping her ass into me.

"oh" I gasped at the initial shock but then groaned at the feeling on her perfectly plump ass against my front. "fuck" I muttered feeling flustered all of a sudden.

"it this okay? am i doing it right?" Natasha pulled my attention back to her, well back to her and this pool game.

"um, y-yeah, you're right, mhm" I stuttered feeling a tingling in my lower abdomen. I cleared my throat before stepping back slightly removing my hands from Natasha's body. "yes, that's perfect. um, try uh try take a shot" I crossed my arm as Natasha turned to face the table again.

As Natasha concentrated on her shot i took another look at her body. I have to be honest the sight of her bent over a table was doing wonders to my imagination.

The position meant her skirt had raised slightly, not enough to show anything, well not from my eye level. If i were say, sitting down i would probably have a clear view straight up her skirt. One of the reasons i stayed standing right behind her so no one around us could see.

When i heard the unmistakable sound of the balls hitting i looked up to see how Natasha went. "nothing sunk" The redhead spoke defeated as she turned back to me.

"thats okay, you've got plenty of opportunities to sink a ball" I reassured as i walked around the table to the white ball.

Natasha didn't reply, instead she watched me intensely as i took my shot. We continued playing after that, i sunk a few more balls, Natasha still yet to sink one.

I was just about to take my shot as i had been lining it up for a good amount of time. I was pretty certain i was going to sink the ball i was aiming for.

However, in the corner of my eye i could see Natasha getting closer to the table, to me. I turned my head to meet her gaze as she stood beside me.

"can i help you?" I asked raising an eyebrows as i watched Natasha wet her lips.

"i want to kiss you so bad right now" I lost my breath at Natasha's response, she wasn't even trying to be subtle.

Forgetting about my shot i stood up straight as Natasha took a step closer. "um, i-" I started, i wasn't sure what exactly i was trying to say but nothing came out.

"can i kiss you?" Natasha purred never letting her gaze leave mine.

"but i- uh, h-haven't um" I stuttered, i was trying to say i hadn't kissed anyone else since the party where i had my first kiss with Natasha, and my first kiss ever.

"baby shh, i know, i don't care. you're lips are so soft and you are a good kisser. plus a little practice never hurt nobody" Natasha encouraged as she reached out to cup my cheeks.

"i just want you to give me your consent" I gulped, giving Natasha a nod before trying to verbally answer.

"yes" It came out breathier than i expected but Natasha didn't seem to care as she pulled me in to connect our lips.

The kiss started very slow, i still wasn't sure what i was suppose to do with my lips. I let Natasha take control of course, her lips moving around mine.

Unlike our first kiss i felt Natasha's tongue suddenly swipe against my lips. I parted them slightly letting her tongue slip inside. As we were kissing Natasha had her fingers treaded in my hair that was, until she moved to grabbed my hands.

Since i had no confidence and no idea what to do i had my arms just straight at my sides. Natasha grabbed them pulling them to wrap around her waist before placing her hands back around my neck.

I felt Natasha smile into the kiss as i slowly moved my hands up slightly before moving them back down. I didn't really know what to do with them and i didn't want to do something Natasha wouldn't like.

Natasha slowly swirled her tongue around my mouth, she was nibbling lightly at my lip as well as sucking on it. All of which caused me to let out soft moans, i was getting quiet aroused at this point.

All of a sudden Natasha pulled away, i chased after her lips before opening my eyes to see a mischievous smile on her face. Natasha rotated her body before she was jumping up onto the pool table.

I didn't have much time to take in the sight of Natasha up on the table with her legs spread. As she grabbed onto my open shirt pulling me into her body.

"don't be so stiff" Natasha husked as she gripped at my hair, her lips peppered my cheek with kisses. "i want you to touch me" Her voice was low and breathy before she reconnected our lips.

I hummed cautiously placing my hands on Natasha's thighs. I felt her buck her hips slightly moving closer to my body, which was flush against the table.

Natasha's words echoed in my head, 'don't be stiff' 'i want you go touch me'. I needed to be bold, i moved one hand around Natasha's body before letting it fall to her ass. I firmly gripped at the flesh, well the material of her skirt but it was enough that she would definitely feel it.

Suddenly Natasha let out soft moans, her back arched pressing her front flush against mine. I felt her nipple piercings rub against my chest. I moved my other hand up to between her shoulder blades ensuring her body stayed arched.

With my new confidence i thought i would try and actually contribute to this kiss. I slowly slipped my tongue into Natasha's mouth, being soft and gentle at first to see how she reacted.

"fuck Y/n" Natasha groaned against my mouth, her grip on my roots tightened as she moved one hand down to claw at my back. She had slipped her hand under the collar of my shirt to scratch at my skin.

As the kiss continued i felt a sudden wetness in my underwear. Something i hadn't felt before, i have never been this turned on, and we're only kissing.

I was about to move my hand down to have them both pawing at her ass when we were interrupted. "are you going to use the pool table?" A deep voice of a man ruined Natasha and i's moment.

When Natasha pulled away i leaned my head on her shoulder as she turned to the source of the interrupted.

"not that this isn't a massive turn on, which it is. some of us actually want to play pool" The man added. I heard Natasha grunt before she gently pushed me allowing her room to jump off the table.

I immediately missed the closeness as my hand left her body. Natasha fixed her skirt pulling it down since it had well and truly ridden up.

"i mean if y'all want to continue that over at the table we wouldn't complain at all" I sighed really hating this guy more and more.

"oh i bet you wouldn't, i'm sure it'll make you feel all warm and tingly in that small dick of yours" I stifled a laugh at Natasha comment.

Before the man could response Natasha spoke again, "we're not a free peep show for man child's like you to jerk off too, so fuck you" Natasha spat as she grabbed my arm pulling me away as we also grabbed our belonging.

"fucking men" Natasha growled as she lead me further into the arcade.

"hey, it's alright. i'm sorry we got kind of carried away" I pulled her attention to me forcing her to stop.

"you have nothing to apologise for baby, it's the stupid man that interrupted us, that i'm pissed off about. what we were doing was..." Natasha stopped to bite her lip as she let her gaze fall to my body. "... so fucking hot" I smiled as my cheeks heated at the memory of our make out.

"uh w-what now?" I choked, my mouth was slightly dry. Natasha hummed at she titled her head before looking around.

"we're in an arcade peach, let's play some games" Natasha spoke enthusiastically. "i wish i hadn't brought this though, now im going to have to carry it around" She soon huffed referring to her jacket.

Gently, i took the garment from her, giving her a sweet smile as i wrapped it around my waist. "there, now you don't have to hold it" Natasha beamed at my chivalrous action.

"hmm, such a gentlewoman. that's actually perfect, because now i can do this..." Natasha purred before reaching out to grip at the knot i had formed from her jacket sleeves. In one swift movement she pulled my body towards hers until i was flush against it.

I gasp at the action as well as the feeling of Natasha's breasts firmly against mine. "w-what game do you want to play?" I husked lowly, due to the close proximity, i wasn't about to shout, no matter how loud it was in here.

"hmm how about mario kart? up for some racing" Natasha smirked never letting her gaze fall from mine.

I smiled giving her a nod before taking her hand and leading her towards the mario kart game. We proceeded to play a bunch of different games. After mario kart we played a space invaders game, followed by a basketball shooting game and several more.

"ooo photo booth, we have to use it" Natasha beamed pulling me along with her as she skipped to the photos booth. I had no disagreement with using the photo booth, they are a bit nostalgic. I remember using them a lot when i was a preteen.

"come on, you go first" Natasha lightly pushed my body in as she held the curtain open. She then followed closing the curtain behind her. Instead of sitting beside me though she plopped down on my lap.

I grunted at the suddenness as i wasn't expecting it, Natasha turned to glanced down at me before softening her gaze. She put an arm around my shoulder before she grabbed my hands placing them on her body.

"i've told you, i want you to touch me, you don't have to be shy" She husked, placing one hand on her thigh and the other on her waist.

I just hummed before she turned to choose the photo style. I honestly didn't care what she chose i was too focused on how close her chest was to my face.

"okay are you ready?" Natasha turned to look down at me catching my lingering eyes on her chest. "enjoying the view, hm?" I blushed as i gave her a small nod.

Natasha gripped my chin tilting my head up slightly before placing a soft kiss to my lips. "it's okay baby, look all you want" She whispered once our lips parted. "but for right now, it's time to take some photos"

I nodded more seriously this time looking towards the screen as she clicked the *start* button. "first a nice one, smiles" I followed Natasha's instruction smiling widely, something that came naturally when i was around Natasha.

After the flash went off the countdown started again, "okay, goofy one" I thought for a second before deciding on just sticking my tongue out. Natasha seemed to do the same pose.

"third photo we can..." Natasha spoke turning to look down at me. She gripped my chin again keeping my gaze locked on hers. Before we could even think of posing the flash went off signally the third photo being taken.

Natasha and i didn't seem to care as we slowly closed the distance between our faces. I moved the hand that was on her waist up her back as our lips connected. Even with my eyes closed i could see the flash go off signalling the fourth and final photo being taken.

Despite the photos being done Natasha and i continued to kiss. Our lips moved gently against each others, as our tongues slowly swirled around. I could tell i was getting the hang of kissing, Natasha is definitely a good teacher, plus practice really does make perfect.

When we pulled away we rested our foreheads together as we both breathed heavily. "fuck, you're really getting the hang of that" Natasha scratched lightly at my throat causing a wide smile to form on my lips.

"i have a good teacher" I quipped, i've never thought that fast on my feet before. Natasha seemed to love the answer as she moved her hand around my neck again pulling me in for a peck.

"hmm so cute" Natasha mumbled before finally detaching herself from me to grab the two photo strips.

"ooo we look good" Natasha commented handing one to me to examine. I have to admit Natasha was right, we did look good, i couldn't stop looking at the photo of us kissing though.

I ended up with both hands holding the photos. This meant Natasha was well and truely trapped in my arms, not that she seemed to care.

"i haven't-" I started before my stomach interrupted with a loud growl. "oh shit" I chuckled looking up to meet Natasha's amused expression.

"someone hungry?" I sighed giving her a nod but i think that was already pretty clear. "come on, let's go get some food" I was a tad slow, meaning when Natasha tried to stand she wasn't able to due to my arms.

"oh sorry" I immediately unhooked my arms allowing Natasha to stand up.

"no worries peach" Natasha cooed pinching my cheeks before placing a soft kiss to my lips. It took me a minute come back to earth once her lips left mine. It was only a gentle kiss but the feeling of her plump lips against mine was heavenly.

"come on cutie" Natasha chuckled pulling me up to follow her. I did so, softly colliding with her body as we made our way towards the exit.

•••

what did y'all think??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 243 27
Claire Rosewood has had a traumatic past. She wants to start over and has an opportunity to join the avengers. Claire is quickly captivated by a cert...
170K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...
591K 17.5K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
493K 16.8K 41
Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes. Scarlett frown, clenching her jaw. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" "What're you gonna do about it?" Y/N asked...