Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

Od SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... Více

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried

Sudhir's concern

40.2K 3K 191
Od SunitaVarma7

Friends, I don't know how but all the messages have been deleted from my message box 🥺.  can anyone tell me why this happened☹️.  And because of this I did not reply to some readers.  So if anyone knows the reason , please tell me😟 and those readers who did not receive a reply, please message me again with their question or whatever the matter is😔.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Preeti was standing and waiting for her cab when someone called her and Preeti got angry on hearing his voice.

Gaurav came and stood in front of her and said to Preeti, “Preeti why are you not talking to me? Why are you doing this to me? I called you so many times, sent you so many messages, tried so hard to meet you but you ignored me every time. Why?”

“It is clear, I don’t want to talk to you. I have nothing to do with you Gaurav Mittal.” Preeti said rudely.

“How can I not be your husband?” Gaurav said in a slightly louder voice. Preeti also said angrily in the same way, “  you was. If you have forgotten Mr. Gaurav Mittal, then I tell you that we have got divorced and if you don’t want me to tell you in front of everyone what was the reason for the divorce, then quietly go away from here. Because if everyone comes to know that reason, then it will be difficult for you to stand here.  ”

Gaurav looked around. Everyone was looking at him. Grinding his teeth in anger, Gaurav said, “Preeti, you have to talk to me. If not today, then tomorrow I will definitely talk to you and as far as our divorce is concerned, I do not accept this divorce. You will have to come back to me at any cost and you must have understood very well that I can pay any price for the thing I want.” 

Gaurav had said the last sentence softly and he told it only to Preeti. Preeti looked at him with hatred and disgust. By then her cab had arrived. She pushed Gaurav aside and sat in the cab and left. 

Mumbai_

After 2 hours, the door of the operation room opened and Shanaya came out of the room. She removed her mask and smiled at everyone who had gathered around her on seeing her coming.

She said to everyone happily, “Don’t worry, the surgery has been successful.”

Everyone was happy to hear this. Riya jumped with joy and Shivaay and Rohit hugged each other. Shobha looked at Rishabh. There was happiness, peace and smile on his face too after hearing Shanaya's words. After years, she had seen such a relaxed smile on her son's face, that too only because of Anokhi. For her, Anokhi is a really like an angel who came and brought a smile on her son's lips.

Just then, Shanaya started feeling something strange. She felt like vomiting. She put her hand on her mouth and ran away from there.

“Shanaya”, saying this, Praveen also followed her.

“What happened to her?”, when Rohit asked, Shobha said, “Nothing, she must be feeling like vomiting. Rishabh, I will go and see Shanaya.”, Shobha said and followed Shanaya.

After some time, Anokhi was shifted to the normal ward.  She was still unconscious due to the effect of the anesthesia and the effect of the medicines. Everyone was in her room except Rishabh, Shobha, Hardik and Shanaya, because all four of them were in Alka's cabin.

Looking at them, Alka said, "The surgery has been successful but there is still a lot that needs to be done and now we have to take utmost care of Anokhi. We have to take utmost care of Anokhi's legs."

"When will she recover completely?" Shobha asked and Alka said looking at her, "It will take about four to five months for her to recover completely, to walk normally and run. We have to take complete care of her in these four to five months. We have to make sure that there is no pressure on her legs. She should not fall anywhere by mistake because if her legs get injured in any way, she will never be able to walk forever. Even her legs can get paralyzed."

Shobha got a little scared after hearing Alka's words.  She looked at Rishabh, who was quietly looking at Alka without saying anything, listening to her, but Alka's words were having a great impact on him too.

When she heard that Anokhi was paralyzed, her fists tightened. Then Alka wrote something in the file and said, “I am giving some medicines, the medicines will have their effect. But now more than medicines, she will need physiotherapy.”

“Don't worry mom, the responsibility of physiotherapy of the little angel is mine.”, Shanaya said immediately, then Alka closed the file and said, “Okay, then there is no need to worry about anything else, just take care of her , don't let her take any tension and take care of her feet.

As soon as Alka finished speaking, Rishabh got up and went out of the cabin without saying anything. Alka started staring at him. Shobha said with a light smile, “I am sorry Alka and thank you. You know Rishabh.”

“Yes, I know from the first day, ever since I met Rishabh, he has been like this.”, Alka also said with a light smile.

But Shobha became a little sad. She said, “My Rishabh was not like this in childhood Alka, but circumstances made him like this.”

Seeing her sad, Shanaya hugged her from behind and said, “Oh ho aunty why are you sad. Agar halaaton ne sir ko kathor banaya hai to aapki bahu unhe soft bana degi. ( if circumstances have made sir hard then your daughter-in-law will make him soft.) ”

Everyone smiled after hearing her. Shobha also smiled and put her hand on her cheek and said, “When will you stop calling me aunty. You are my Praveen's wife, you should call me Shobha Maa like him.”

When Shobha said this, Shanaya felt a little shy.

Rishabh came to Anokhi's room. Vikram Praveen Riya Shivaika Shivaay and Rohit were waiting for Anokhi to regain consciousness.

Rishabh looked at Anokhi and asked, “She has not regained consciousness.”

Vikram looked at her with strange eyes and said, “ Ajeeb pagal aadmi hai tu, agar wo hosh me hoti to kya is tarah aakhe band kiye bed par leti hoti.
( You strange mad person . If she had regained consciousness, would she have been lying on the bed with her eyes closed like this? )

Vikram's words made everyone laugh and Rishabh started staring at them. He said without any emotion, " You all, Get out of the room."

“ Hey bhai Vikram bhai had made fun of you , then why are you making us all leave? ”, Riya said angrily but Rishabh did not listen to her and said, “ I told you to leave the room. When she regains consciousness I will tell you all but for now leave from here. ”

Seeing him not listening, everyone left the room making faces. After they left, Rishabh sat on the chair near Anokhi's bed and started looking at her face.

He gently took Anokhi's palm in both his hands and kissed her fingers and said, “ Come back to your senses soon Cupcake. See, as per my promise I am here in front of you. When you open your eyes you will see me only. ”

After saying this he became silent and put her palm on his cheek. Everyone was watching him from the small glass window of the door.

Vikram held Shobha's shoulder and said, “ Come on aunty your son has come on line. Now soon you people will get good news and I will also become an Chacha.  ”

On hearing his words, everyone started staring at him, then Vikram looked at everyone and said, “ Yes, what did I say wrong. ” saying this he pointed towards Praveen and said, “ He has made me Bade Papa, now it is Rishabh's turn, he will make me Chacha. After all he is elder than me, right. ”

Shobha pulled his ear and said, “ Anokhi is still young so that will happen later, first tell me when are you introducing me to my daughter-in-law? ”

“ Hey, you live with your daughter-in-law every day, now which daughter-in-law do you want? ”, Vikram said while freeing his ear, then Shobha said, “ I am talking about your wife. When are you getting married? ”

On talking about marriage, Preeti's face came in front of Vikram's eyes and there was a smile on his lips. Seeing him smiling, everyone started looking at him with strange eyes.

Shivaay teased him and said, “ Oh what's the matter, you are smiling at the name of marriage. It means that the marriage has started to blossom in your heart too. ”

“ Yes, beta, I think I have to talk to Bhai Sahab to get him married soon too.”, Shobha said laughing and everyone laughed along with her.

On this side, Rishabh was sitting holding Anokhi’s hand. Then he felt Anokhi’s fingers moving on his hands. He saw that Anokhi’s pupils were also moving in her closed eyes.

He knew that Anokhi was coming to her senses. He bent near her face and placing his hand on her cheek said softly, “Cupcake.”

Anokhi slowly opened her eyes. But she was seeing blurry. She closed her eyes again and opened them again.

Seeing Rishabh’s face in front of her eyes, a smile came on her lips. She said softly, “Rishabh ji.”

Rishabh immediately kissed her forehead and looking into her eyes said, “Are you okay, are you feeling pain anywhere?”

When Rishabh asked, Anokhi slowly shook her head in no.

“ Am I alright? Is the surgery over? ” , Anokhi asked softly. Rishabh nodded his head and said, “ Yes, it is over. I had told you that nothing will happen, you were scared for no reason and you even scaring me too. ”

Hearing his words, Anokhi smiled. She looked around and there was no one there except Rishabh. He asked, “ Where is maa? ”

“ She is outside. Wait, I will call her. ” , Rishabh said and kissing her palm and placing it on the bed, he went outside and told everyone that Anokhi has regained consciousness.

Hearing this, everyone became happy and came inside the room to meet Anokhi.

Evening time _

Dehradun _

Preeti came home and saw her father sitting on the sofa in the hall. Keeping her bag aside, she said, “ Papa, should I make tea for you? ”

“ No beta, I have made it and drank it right now.  “, Sudhir said , so Preeti just nodded her head in yes and started charging her phone.

Sudhir looked at Preeti's face which was showing worry. He called her and gestured her to sit next to him, so Preeti came and sat next to him.

Sudhir asked her, "What's the matter Preeti, you look worried? Did the hearing not go well?"

"No papa, it went very well, in fact my client won." Preeti said smiling.

"Then why are you so worried?" Sudhir asked again.

"Nothing papa. I am not worried, I am just a little tired." Preeti said to avoid the topic.

Sudhir put his hand on Preeti's cheek and said, "You are lying to me, don't forget that after your mother death I have brought you up. I know you are worried, so tell me what happened?  ”

Giving up on his repeated requests, Preeti told him about Gaurav that he calls her repeatedly, texts her, tries to meet her and on hearing this Sudhir also got worried.

Preeti held his hand and said, “ See this is why I was not telling you. You also got worried, right? Papa, don’t worry, I will take care of Gaurav.”

Sudhir was looking at her silently. Seeing him silent like this, Preeti asked, “Why are you looking at me like this Papa? Do you want to say something?”

Sudhir was thinking about Sanjay. Sudhir asked Preeti, “Preeti, do you trust your father?”

“What are you asking Papa and why?” Preeti said in surprise, then  Sudhir said, “I got you married to Gaurav, Gaurav was my choice and you married him for me. So did you not feel even once that your life has been ruined because of me? My decision was wrong.”

“ Not at all Papa. What happened to me was neither my fault nor yours. It was the punishment for Gaurav's deeds. You did not know his intentions. You had given my hand in his hand for my happiness, who knew that those hands would be so dirty and as far as trusting you is concerned, I will trust you not only today but for the rest of my life, that too with closed eyes. So Papa, don't worry about me at all, otherwise your health will deteriorate again. "

" Beta, there is one thing that I wanted to tell you for a long time, but I am afraid that you might get angry or misunderstand me. ", Sudhir said while hesitating a little, then Preeti held his palms in both her hands and looking at him smiled and said, " Don't hesitate at all. Tell me what is the matter? I will not get angry nor will I misunderstand you because I know that whatever you say and do, you only want my happiness. So tell me what is the matter?  "

Sudhir took a deep breath and told her everything that sanjay had said that day. He told her that sanjay want her to get married with Vikram. Hearing this, Preeti got up from the sofa in surprise and started looking at him in shock.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
387K 24.7K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
533K 26.6K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
168K 9.4K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...