Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried

Romantic Rishabh

47.7K 3K 216
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anokhi was disappointed as she could not eat ice cream. Seeing her disappointed face, Rishabh smiled. He asked Anokhi, “Will you give me cupcakes?”

Hearing the name of cupcake, Anokhi raised her head and nodded yes with a sparkle in her eyes. Rishabh said again, “Made by your own hands cupcakes.”

Anokhi again nodded her head in yes twice. Rishabh then said, “Exactly the way you fed me earlier.”

Rishabh had a mischievous smile on his lips while saying this. Not understanding his mischief, Anokhi nodded her head noisily three times in yes, but when after some time she remembered how Rishabh had eaten cupcakes while kissing her, her face turned red and she immediately shook her head in no, that too repeatedly.

Rishabh laughed loudly seeing Anokhi’s actions.  He was laughing out loud with his head resting on his seat, his hand on his forehead. Laughter, brightness and happiness were clearly visible on his face.

Anokhi was staring at his smiling face. Today, for the first time, she had seen Rishabh laughing like this. Anokhi's eyes were fixed on his smiling face.

After laughing for a while, Rishabh controlled his laughter and looked at Anokhi. Seeing her looking at him like this, Rishabh said laughingly, "What are you looking at like this?"

"Your smiling face. You look so good when you laugh.", Anokhi said looking into his eyes.

Hearing her, Rishabh's laughter disappeared from his lips and his face became serious once again. He put on his seat belt and started the car.

When Anokhi saw that Rishabh stopped laughing after she said this, she also quietly started looking outside the window and started regretting why she said that Rishabh, why she said that.

After some time, Rishabh stopped the car in front of an ice cream parlor and asked Anokhi, “Which flavor do you want?”

But Anokhi did not say anything. She was sitting quietly in the same way. Rishabh also did not ask anything again. He got out of the car wearing a mask on his face and went inside the shop.

After he left, Anokhi also came out of the car wearing a mask on her face and stood leaning against the car. Just then, two butterflies which were playing with each other passed in front of her while flying.

Seeing those butterflies, a smile appeared on Anokhi’s face and she started going behind the butterflies. Just then, she collided with a child coming running from the front.

Due to the collision, the ice cream in the child’s hand fell on the ground. Anokhi said, “Sorry sorry, forgive me. I collided by mistake.  The child looked at both his ice creams fallen on the ground and then kept his hands on his waist and started staring at Anokhi.

Anokhi said again, “I am sorry, I will get you another ice cream.”

“But this got wasted. Maasi maa says food should not be wasted and because of you, two ice creams got wasted. Are you a small child who was running after a butterfly?”, the child scolded Anokhi like an adult.

Anokhi's face fell on hearing this. She also started getting a little angry. She also said, “ But you also came running, didn't you? Don't you know that children should not run on the road?”

Swati, who was standing a little distance behind Anokhi, when she saw Shwet fighting with a girl, she immediately came to him.

She immediately recognized Anokhi by her eyes. She said to Anokhi, “Hey ma'am you are here!”

Seeing Swati, Anokhi also immediately recognized her as the female staff of the mall. She was about to say something when Shwet pointed towards his ice cream lying on the ground and said to Swati, “Look maasi ma, I was bringing ice cream and I collided with her and because of her both my ice creams fell on the ground.”

Anokhi also stared at Shwet and said to Swati, “But I also said sorry and he was also coming running that is why he collided.”

Rishabh was going towards the car with ice cream in both his hands. When he saw Anokhi talking to someone at a distance, his eyes narrowed and he immediately came to her.

He looked at Swati once and then at Shwet. Seeing Swati, he recognized her. He said to Anokhi, “Cupcake why are you standing here?”

Anokhi was about to answer but then she heard Shwet laughing. Shwet held his stomach and said laughing, “Ha ha your name is Cupcake. Kya aap koi khane wali chiz ho jo aapka naam Cupcake hai?  "

Seeing him laughing like this, Anokhi pouted angrily. Rishabh had a little smile on his lips. Anokhi had also asked him the same thing.

Swati hit Shwet on his shoulder lightly and said, "What are you saying Shwet? Say sorry to Didi."

"Didi, she is not didi, she is Cupcake maasi maa", Shwet said and started laughing again, then this time Anokhi started staring angrily at Rishabh. As if she was saying, "Look, this child is making fun of me because of you. You are the one who named me Cupcake."

Swati said to Shwet with a big smile on her lips, "Chiku, you also tell them your name is Chiku."

Now it was Anokhi's turn to laugh. She put her hand on her mouth and said, " Tumhara naam Chiku hai. Bohot acha naam hai, chotu sa Chiku."

Rishabh was shaking his head in regret looking at Anokhi with a smile on his lips. His wife is fighting with a 5-year-old boy and behaving like a child.

Shwet also pouted when Anokhi teased him and said to Swati, " Maasi maa , how many times have I told you not to call me by this name?"

Swati also put her hand on her waist and said, "Chiku, how many times have I told you not to fight with elders."

"And also listen to elders." Anokhi also said the same way putting her hand on her waist.

Just then Rishabh bent down and giving an ice cream to Shwet said, "Take it from her, your ice cream fell and yes, don't fight with her. She is younger than you in behavior.  ”

When Rishabh said this, Shwet started laughing and Anokhi started looking at him with a frown. Rishabh stood up again and said, “And you, you are fighting with a child,” while showing the other ice cream in his hand to Anokhi.

“I was not fighting, he was fighting. I said sorry.” Anokhi said complaining about Shwet.

“Okay, you said sorry. But how did you spill his ice cream? Where was your attention?” Rishabh asked and Anokhi got flustered.

She knew that if she tells that she was going after the butterfly, Rishabh will definitely scold her. She quickly took the other ice cream from Rishabh’s hand and while leaving said, “Oh, my ice cream is melting. I am going to eat my ice cream.”

Then she said this and went back to the car.

“I am sorry sir, Shwet talked to madam like this.  “, Swati said nervously looking at Rishabh.

“ No it's okay. ” , Rishabh said and started to leave from there after looking at Shwet. Shwet waved his hand and said, “ Bye bye uncle and say bye to that sister too. ”

Listening to him, Rishabh turned back and looking at Shwet smilingly went away from there.

Anokhi had eaten more than half the ice cream by now. Rishabh was surprised to see the speed of her eating the ice cream.

“ Cupcake why are you eating the ice cream so fast? Is it not feeling cold? ” , Rishabh came near her and asked.

“ No it is feeling a little cold but if you don't eat it quickly then the ice cream will melt and get wasted. Anyway you gave my second ice cream to that naughty kid. Right now I have only one ice cream, so do you want let it get wasted too. ” , Anokhi said making a small face and then started eating the ice cream.

“ What should I do with this girl?  ” , Rishabh mumbled and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and started cleaning the drawing that Anokhi had made on her face with ice cream.

Swami looked at both of them for a moment. Anokhi's back was towards him so he was not able to see Anokhi's face and then she went away from there with shwet .

“ You will eat this whole like the cupcake without asking me. Then I will also eat the ice cream in the same way as I ate the cupcake. ” , Rishabh said while bending near Anokhi and whispering in her ear, the ice cream got stuck in Anokhi's throat and she started hitting it on her chest loudly.

She was feeling very cold in her throat and chest due to which the color of her face became a little white. When Rishabh saw this condition of Anokhi, he hugged her and started caressing her back.

“ Can't you eat carefully? I was joking, I am not really going to eat your ice cream. ” ,

When Anokhi regained her composure, she pushed Rishabh away and said, “It's all because of you. You scared me so much that the ice cream got stuck in my throat.”

“What was there to be scared about?” Rishabh asked raising one of his eyebrows. Anokhi bowed her head and said, “Whenever you kiss me like that, my breath gets stuck, that's why I get scared.”

Rishabh smiled. Rishabh held her face and brought it close to his face and slowly touched her nose with his nose and said, “Cupcake, you don't know what effect you have on me when you talk like this . It's good that my self-control is strong, otherwise who knows what I would have done to you.”

And as it always happens, this thing of Rishabh also went over Anokhi's head. Rishabh pulled her cheek and said, “Don't think about it and eat the remaining ice cream in the car.  I tell you that whenever you go out, you should always wear a mask and you are standing here happily eating ice cream after taking off the mask. "

"So how do you eat ice cream while wearing a mask?", Anokhi asked and Rishabh hit her on the head and said, " I know you don't eat like that , so eat it in the car, let's go."

Saying this, Rishabh made her sit in the car and himself sat on the driving seat and started the car. Rishabh was driving the car and Anokhi was slowly eating the remaining ice cream with enjoyment.

When a small piece of ice cream cone was left in her hand, she stopped eating. She looked at Rishabh and extended her hand towards his face and said, "Here, you also eat ice cream."

Rishabh looked down. Anokhi had only the cone in her hand and no ice cream at all. Rishabh narrowed his eyes and said to Anokhi, "You are giving me this leftover, where is its ice cream.  ,

The ice cream is finished, this is all that is left.”, Anokhi said innocently.

Then Rishabh’s eyes went to the edge of Anokhi’s lips where the ice cream was stuck.

He stopped the car on the side and unbuckled his seat belt and said, “It’s okay, I’ll take my ice cream myself.”

Saying this, Rishabh ate the remaining cone from her hand. While eating, Rishabh’s lips touched Anokhi’s fingers, which gave Anokhi goosebumps.

Anokhi was about to recover from this feeling when Rishabh held her face and placed his lips on the edge of her lips and took the ice cream between his lips.

Anokhi closed her eyes tightly. Her breathing became fast and her heart started beating fast. Rishabh moved away from her and started looking at her face.

Anokhi was sitting with her eyes closed tightly, her lips pressed together.  Rishabh gently touched her lips with his lips and coming to his seat and putting on the seat belt said, 'Don't worry that I won't kiss like that.'

Saying this, he started the car smilingly and Anokhi turned her face from him and started looking outside the window. There was a smile on her lips too.

She started liking all these actions of Rishabh. She started liking Rishabh's talks. She started liking his scolding too. But she was not able to understand why she was liking all this. She was just liking it.

She started getting used to Rishabh.  Sleeping in Rishabh's arms every night, Rishabh kissing her on the cheek and saying good night to her, Rishabh asking questions and listening to those answers, Rishabh caressing her hair while talking to her, looking at her with mischievous eyes, scolding her in front of everyone and talking to her lovingly in private, all these things were starting to appeal to Anokhi, Anokhi was starting to get used to Rishabh.

Anokhi was thinking about all these things when Rishabh held her hand and placed her hand on the gear and then placed his hand on her hand and held her hand.

Anokhi looked at Rishabh, then at their hands and then again looked outside the window. The view outside the window was beautiful but the feeling, the warmth she was feeling in her hands at that moment, was much more beautiful than this views.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
1.3M 65.3K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
791K 46.2K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...