๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ luhvkisses

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง?.. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฒ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

21 0 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ luhvkisses

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
It's the day of graduation, hope and Jade came over to get ready with dahlia she hasn't let me seen her dress.

She said she wants it to be a surprise, it's still hard to believe today's the day we graduate, it seems like it just went by so fast, with the gap in the year.

We did school online for the last bit, there was even prom but dahlia said she rather go to the boat dance, the boat dance we had to go to with her parents.

We did and she got drunk but she had run, my mom and Bella came to la to see me graduate, I'm sure my father knows if not then I hope he does.

But I don't want to think about that, I just want to think about how this day is going to plan out, we're going to have dinner with dahlia's parents and mine.

Then after there's going to be a party at Scott's house, haven't seen him in a while so that should be fun, I really just can't wait to have dahlia in my arms.

We agreed that we would do a gape year before we start college, while Jade dose fashion school and Finn takes over D.R.B security his father's business.

My father actually knows his father Dominic the 3rd, his name is on the building D.R.B is Dominic Robert  black. Hope  is going to go to nursing school, and Marco is going to law school.

While me? I'm just going to take over what my father's business Costas agency , while dahlia does her thing.

Which I'm not sure what her thing is she doesn't know exactly what she wants to do.

I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

"You look beautiful" Jade  tells me "thank you" I feel beautiful I really do I'm in a navy blue satin dress, school color of course "ugh I can't believe this" hope says as she slumps agents the wall in her emerald green dress " oh my god you know what I just noticed, we're all wearing school clothes" she's not wrong.

I'm in navy blue and hips in emerald green and jades in black, "we look good" Jade says and we all laugh, "come one let's go show them our outfit" hope says bitting her lip.

"There going to all have bones when they see us" Jade says with confidence, we walk out with our heels clinking on my floor, "we should probably leave before we're late" hope says as we walk to the living room .

My eyes meet blue ones as soon as I walk in The room, "you look beautiful" my hart swells at his words "you clean up nice" I give him a smirk before kissing him, he's in a black dress shirt and black dress pants and a gold chain on his neck.

"God we need a picture" Jade says clapping her hands as we all laugh at her Marco is in a white dress shirt and black dress pants and blazer while Finn has a navy dress shit on with black dress pants.

We all get in hops picture, at fist it's just a nice picture then a funny face one then just us girls, and I can't wait for what's ahead of us.

                               .....

"Ready?" I turn to Roman and my friend before getting out the car "ready" hope says with a smile, Jade turns her head towards Finn and smiles "ready as ill ever be".

Today is a beautiful day, a day of joy and new beginning it's crazy to say I would have never imagined how this day will go, but my anxiety is through the roof.

I have a speech to say, my art teacher put in a good word for me and well I have a speech and everything, while hope has a pome and Jade Shaw didn't want to do anything.
....

Everything is going smoothly, all parents, grandparents and friends are here, it's nice to know we can sit where ever we want, I'm in the middle of Roman and Jade Dante and rose are behind me.

The principal is giving a little speech and all, but my heart is racing knowing at any moment I have to give my speech too hundreds of people.

"We have two students that are going to share a little something with us", Roman gives my hand a little squeeze I'm guessing he can feel my anxiety "your going to do great" Roman's confirming words go through me and I relax.

"Anyways I don't want to talk your ear off but it is not time for dahlia Salvatore to give us a speech, dahlia Salvatore please come up", Roman give my hand one more squeeze before I get up.

When I get to the stage people start to yell and clap, I look out into the crowd and see my family my mom,dad Damien,Dawson, Danny and Delilah.

I take a deep breather before i speak "good morning family, faculty, friends, am fellow graduates" I look at everyone in front of me and give them a big smile.

"To all my fellow graduates we did it! And, for and for some of us we accomplished something we would never imagine we could, but here we are today with those who never stop believing in us. We are living proof that it is not only possible but it's never to late to concur the dreams we made as children" I take a deep breather feeling my eyes water, my eye lock with ice blue eyes and he give me the best smiles.

"I would like to thank my parents, my best friends my siblings and my boyfriend, because with out them I would be up here, I am so blessed to have there encouragement and love through this journey I love you guys" I say wiping my tears way with a laugh.

"And I would like to thank all of my teachers and fellow students that believed in me, from the bottom of my heart I am a better person for being able to experience this beautiful day with everyone here".

"I truly hope that each and every one of you continues to be better not only for yourself but for all those around you, to help all those non believers achieve there all there goals, because I ones believe I would have never made it but my family my family and teachers help me through all my toughest time, we are closing this chapter of our life and opening a new one for the better or the worse, but right now it can only get better from here, so congratulations to everyone that made it here today!" Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Now I would like my best friend hope miller to come up here and share her beautiful poem with us" they all clapped as I get off stage, me and hope hugs each other "you did grate" she whisperer "thanks" I pull away with a smile "now go" I say pushing her with a laugh.

I get to my seat by the time she starts

"The gradation" hope says looking at her paper "don't be afraid of the openness of the earth, no not be afraid to scatter parts of yourself to the wind and see were they land" hope looks at us with a small smile.

" for today you must make new things, outside of school notebooks and classroom walls" some people laugh and chuckle.

"You will no longer fit neatly inside of lines perfectly in rows and that is the greatest challenge to crate yourself with no limitations, do no fear the magnitude of your dreams;for at any given time, the big wide world is half asleep dreaming up a new morning have the courage to rise like the sun does every down" hope takes a deep breath and some tears coming down her face.

"Knowing this" "this is your new beginning", we all stand up and clap for her she did amazing and I'm trying so hard to not cry right now because damn she has a way with her words.

....
"Now every one more your tassel to the left , now to your right everyone make a playful annoying noise "and now graduate more you tassel to right to left to signify your successful high school graduation".

We all cheer and grow our caps I the hair "we did it!" I say to Roman "we did" he says pulling me into a kiss.

I pull away remembering we are still at school "Ahhh we did it" hope says with tears "we sure did" Jade says with smile "come one let's get out of this place" Dante says we all laugh as we walk to our family .

We did it our high school joinery has come to an end and our new joinery begins.

....
Long chapter!! Two more chapters to go🥲

Yes I did change the book name again I'm sorry you will get it soon 😭

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

556 33 26
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐, ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 121 22
"๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š" ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช...
34.3K 2.7K 37
๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐~ ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ...
27.3K 608 28
๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐’๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐€๐‘๐„...