THE PROJECTOR TITAN (Skibidi...

By Stimbag

Before The Speakermen and Televisionmen Joined The Cameramen, There Was A Secret Alliance Since The Beginning... More

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍!
A/N

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

113 7 2
By Stimbag

This Chapter will take place on episode 73.

By the way, what do you guys think about the design of TPM above?

Anyways, Enjoy.

_________________

3RD POV

FLASHBACK, EPISODE 7.

Inside of the Cameraman HQ, a cameraman is seen watching Titan Cameraman being created and in the works from the railing above the scientist zone, seeming to bluetooth his footage to something. A cameraman wearing a brown coat with a purple and yellow tie walks up next ot the cameraman, noticing he is sending his footage to another connection, he points to the head of the cameraman, asking what he is doing.

The cameraman transferring the footage suddenly stops and looks at the curious cameraman, reach for his tablet and pulling it up infront of him and the curious cameraman.

Once the screen of the tablet turns on, we see a scientist projectorman on the other side of th screen, showing us his face while he gives a thumbs up, he then turns the camera to face a Large projectorman who is projecting a giant image down onto the ground for all projectormen in the base to see, including the Titan Projectorman who is in the back, glad that his future colleague and him will soon be out on the battlefield.

END OF FLASHBACK

____________

Titan Projectorman POV

Me and Titan Speakerman show up to confront Gman, I fly in just in time to catch Titan Speakerman and Gman having a staredown.

I land next to Titan Speakerman is pat his shoulder, raising my fists. I'm not really focused on defeating Gman right now because to do so I need to get my katana back because its still in his neck.

I elbow hit Titan Speakerman and point to my Katana, forgetting that he cannot see so he doesn't know that I'm pointing, Gman seems to notice though.

"Fool, you aren't supposed to be here." Gman says while looking directly at me, biting the handle of my katana and pulling it out of his neck, throwing the weapon far away.

Titan Speakerman makes some speaker noises and flies up into the air, slowly flying through the air to the right while beginning to shoot at Gman, Gman activates his hologram shield and blocks all of the blasts, but I come up from the left side of Gman and punch his face from right around the shield.

Gman tanks the hit and headbutts me, I block the headbutt but fall down to the ground in the process, Gman then shoots all four lasers at Titan Speakerman, making him fall down from the sky.

It is minor but I do notice a green electricity slightly in his yellow energy output, nonethless, I get up and fly at Gman, attempting to tackle him, but he moves out of the way and I do a whole flip, landing right next to where Titan Speakerman fell.

I stand up and look at Gman who is smirking while charging his lasers, I look down and Titan Speakerman is still on the ground, so I grab his by the shirt and pull him up roughly, nows not the time to be napping.

Titan Speakerman lets out an ugly speaker sound and charges up his blasters, his core glowing red and slightly green.

Gman shoots at us, but I stand in front of Titan Speakerman, absorbing the energy of Gman's lasers and transferring it to Titan Speakerman who is now behind, having to peek from behind my arm just to see Gman.

Gman abruptly stops shooting his lasers, ending the energy transfer process.

"You are smart, but you are not smart enough." Gman says with a serious facial expression.

Three containers with skibidi toilets ontop of them fly from the sky slowly towards Gman, landing on the opposite sides of him on the mountains, me and Titan Speakerman look at each other as I move him from behind me. Suddenly I hear helicopter propellers, recognizing the sound and reacting in light speed I reach behind Titan Speakerman's neck, hoping to catch a parasite.

But nothing falls into my hand.

_________

Titan Cameraman POV

I dettached my left arm, the cameraman scientists forgot to tell the other titans besides Titan Televisionman, but ever since I got my previous left arm exploded of, they made it so that I can attach and dettach my forearms.

I dettached my left arm and replaced it with the Astro claw arm, giving me the ability to speak clear languages that humans used, and also giving me powers like absorbing and transferring energy.

Titan Televisionman teleports my left arm back to base, while I take out my acid gun.

".ni gnikcoL" Titan Televisionman says while teleporting away with a ">:)" face on his screen, the lighting rumbling from inside the smoke, I take off, blasting away with my new arsenal.

__________

Titan Televisionman POV

".tihs fo eceip siht yals yllanif ot ydaer ,swodahs eht fo stip peed eht morf raeppa I"

(I just wanted to add this in to show you how Titan Televisionman's POV would be 😂

__________

Titan Cameraman POV

I fly over the mountain, spotting an infected Titan Projectorman holding Titan Speakerman down while Gman uses his lasers to shoot Titan Speakerman, I use my acid gun and shoot Gman in the face, stopping him from damaging Titan Speakerman. I then fly behind Titan Projectorman and kick him down to the ground, landing on top of him and wrapping my claw arm around his square head.

Titan Televisionman slices down one of the containers, killing the two skibidi's on it and cutting the acid gun attachment that is inside of it in half, getting acid on his arm a little.

Titan Televisionman then teleports his arm to grab something, while I raise my acid gun and aim at the parasite on the back of Titan Projectorman's nape, but the parasite knows how to use the suit better than Titan Projectorman himself because the suit lets out a strong wave of energy, forcing me to fly off from his back and land two yards away from him.

".siht tog I ,tihs s'namG kcoR" Titan Televisionman says with a "-_-" face while hold both his wrist blade and Titan Projectorman's katana.

I nod and fly towards Gman, who is lasering Titan Speakerman down and grab Gman by the head, immediately stopping him from his assault on Titan Speakerman.

"You're mines." I say as I slam Gman on the ground below me, flying away into a mountain and slamming Gman onto the wall of it. I begin to shoot Gman in the face with my acid gun, shoulder laser cannons and chest core fire, trying to end Gman quickly.

But what I wasn't expecting was for him to pull out his best weapon (jumping), I feel something crawl onto my neck and throw something down, lasering the object and making it explode.

I reach behind my neck and crush a military mutant looking skibidi, but he was too big to crush completely and flew out of my hand, flying away.

Gman the headbutt me in the face multiple times, denting his forehead but cracking my lens. I aimed my acid gun at his now deformed contorted face, it was bloodied up and (Warning) skin is melting off his face.

The containers nearby suddenly broke open and two acid attachments flew onto Gman, attaching in between his four lasers.

He shot the acid cannons at me, but I used my acid gun to block the shots, breaking the acid gun in the process. I threw it away, out of nowhere a bunch of skibidi's with acid barrels on them crawled up from the ground, climbing all over my body and-

__________

3rd POV

Gman laughs manically while charging up his guns, ready to finish off the now fatally damaged Titan Cameraman.

But The Compatible Two arrived, sneaking up behind Gman and landing next to him.

Both Titan Speakerman and Titan Projectorman are super charged and filled with energy, Titan Speakerman begins stabbing Gman in the face with his dagger, both of Titan Speakerman's cannons broke and he lost his second back speaker.

Titan Projectorman's suit is slighly damaged and chipped at the top half, but he has his katana back.

The Compatible Two begins slicing, stabbing, and punching Gman in the face repeatively, mangling Gman's face even further to the point that he cannot see out of one of because a knife is bulged into his eye socket, his neck has multiple slashes on it from Titan Projectorman.

Gman freaks out and headbutts Titan Speakerman off of him, biting Titan Projectorman's arm and munching on it, forcing Titan Projectorman to drop his katana.

Titan Speakerman gets up from the ground and screams at Gman, his shirt and pants ripped, burning, and tearing off, showing his mechanical insides.

A parasite suddenly sneaks behind Titan Speakerman and infects him, not giving Titan Speakerman enough to react, while that is happening, Titan Projectorman ripped his own arm off and is feeding it to Gman.

Titan Projectorman then jumps to the ground and picks up his katana, flying back up Gman and sticking onto his toilet.

Titan Televisionman gets back from taking a quick nap and sees the state that the other three titans are in.

".em 'nittihs eb ot stog ev'uoY" Titan Televisionman says angrily while displaying a ">:(" face on his screen, watching infected Titan Speakerman fly at him, but it was easy for Titan Televisionman, he grabs Titan Speakerman by the neck and rips the parasite out.

Meanwhile with Gman and Titan Projectorman, Titan Projectorman has basically ripped off all of Gman's lasers besides the top two acid guns.

Titan Projectorman is shot down by the acid repeatively, an enraged Titan Speakerman flies at Gman, but he takes a lethal shot to the face of his speakers, collapsing and rolling towards Gman.

Gman begins to bite and rip off Titan Speakerman's legs, shooting acid at him at the same time.

Titan Televisionman then appears behind Gman, slicing off the acid blasters and most of his armor, using his back claws to stab and rip of Gman's jetpack.

"WAIT!" Gman yells while flying away, facing Titan Televisionman and looking beaten.

"YOU NEED ME, LET ME EXPLAIN!" Gman tries to renegotiate, but Titan Television is for none of that.

"!!pu kcuf eht tuhs won ,daeh ruoy ylnO" Titan Televisionman says, whipping out his wrist blade and flying at Gman, missing his tackle but immediately getting up to rush at Gman, slashing his sword at him and aiming for his neck.

Titan Televisionman eventually gives up and decides to red screen Gman, turning on all of his screens and giving Gman a sextuple redscreen experience.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Gman yells, another container with two skibidi's leading it appears next to Gman, but Titan Televisionman shoots the to skibidi's on top, destroying them, but not the container.

".EES UOY GNIHT TSAL EHT EB LLIW I" Titan Televisionman says, raising his arms and enjoying the power he has, still red screening Gman.

"I Will Survive." Gman's broken and old parts fall off of his main toilet, he looks determined, the containers next to him suddenly burst open, and extra parts for his toilet fly out, attaching to toilet.

Gman then flies up with his ten rocket jetpack, activating his hologram shield and flying into Titan Televisionman, ramming into him.

Good thing Titan Televisionman was ready for the blow and blocked it, only knocking him back slightly.

Gman laughs sinisterly before flying away, escaping to see yet another hour.

Titan Televisionman looks down at the ground and looks at the other three titans now on the ground, trying his best to contain his anger, Titan Projectorman gets up from the ground, half of his protective suit on his arm and upper torso destroyed and missing his right arm.

Titan Projectorman rushes to Titan Speakerman's side, examining the damage and mourning the damage of his colleague, Titan Speakerman grabs Titan Projectorman's shoulder, nodding his head towards whee Gman flew.

Titan Projectorman gets up from the ground and picks up his katana, giving Titan Televisionman a knowing stare while walking before super jumping onto a couple of rocks and continuing to chase after Gman.

After a while Titan Projectorman is out of sight, and now it's just the three titans left there. Titan Televisionman looks down at the building under him and spots three normal toilets ontop of it, whipping out his sword again and starting to slash at every building around him like maniac.

Titan Televisionman walks over to Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman, they are in fatal conditions, Titan Cameraman lost his leg, Titan Speakerman lost his ability to wlak and his feet, and his entire body is teared and on fire.

Titan Cameraman stands up with the help of a laser gun that Gman lost and walks over to Titan Speakerman, picking up the crawling Titan and putting him on his back, Titan Televisionman watches this and walks over to the two titans, getting close to them and then teleporting away with them for some upgrade sessions.

2025 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 93 7
Behold a different universe in which our beloved soldier, Brown Cameraman, has perished and reincarnated into a potent entity. A God. A massive camer...
17.1K 230 22
The cover art belongs to kevin3012101 The alliance, the skibidi, basically everyone thought brown died in the fight between UTCM and IUTSM, but littl...
9.7K 132 7
"I was abandoned by everyone... even by soo called friends... But... I'm not the first one to be abandoned like this... and definitely not last. And...
751K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...