Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried

status of praveen

40.2K 3K 232
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ So tell me what does he have? Neither his own house nor his own name, he just keeps roaming around you as Rishabh Shergill's assistant.", said Alka staring at Praveen.

Everyone was listening to Alka. They were feeling bad after listening to Alka. They all were feeling bad for Praveen and were also getting angry after listening to Alka but Rishabh, Vikram, Hardik and Praveen himself were laughing in their minds.

"I will answer this Mom, how is Praveen's status higher than ours?", Shanaya's voice came in response to Alka's question.

Hearing her voice, everyone turned around, Shanaya was standing with the support of the railing and Riya and Shivika were holding both her hands.

"Shanaya, why did you come out?", said Praveen worriedly, then Shanaya said, "Praveen, I am fine now." Saying this, Shanaya came down from the stairs.

Praveen quickly held her hand.  Shanaya came in front of Alka and said, “Mom, you must have heard about Shanaya Shipping Corporation, it is India's top shipping company, it has grown so much in 5 years that it has become India's number one shipping company.”

Hearing her, Alka started looking at her confusedly, then Shanaya further said, “Have you ever wondered why its name is Shanaya? Because that company is in my name.”

“What!”, came out of Alka and Vijay's mouth in surprise and the rest of them were also shocked to hear Shanaya's words.

Shanaya held Praveen's hand tightly and made him stand in front of Alka and said, “When I came to know during college days that I have started loving Praveen, then you had told Praveen to stay away from me because he does not have the capability to become my life partner and then he promised himself mom that he will be worthy of me.  He started the company in my name, grew it on his own without anyone's support and he did all this only for me. Mom, I agree that we did wrong, very wrong by getting married without telling you, but this was our only mistake mom. We did not make any mistake by getting married and this baby”, saying this Shanaya put her hand on her stomach, “this baby whom you are repeatedly calling illegitimate is a sign of our love.”

Then Shanaya held both the palms of Alka and said, “Mom, you are also a mother, I know you are worrying about me. But mom, please understand what I must have been going through when you talked about abortion. Please mom, accept us.”

While saying all this, tears were continuously flowing from Shanaya’s eyes. Praveen also pleaded with Alka with folded hands and said, “I will not say that I am the most perfect boy in this world, but yes, I will definitely say that I am perfect for your daughter. I can give her every happiness. You thought that I am not equal to you in status, that is why I made my name. Working with Rishabh sir is not my compulsion, it is my choice and Shanaya is not just my wife, she is my life. That is why today I am asking for my life from you. Whatever punishment you give me for this mistake, I accept it, but please accept this relationship.  ”

Shanaya looked at Vijay with tearful eyes. Vijay hugged her and said, “Enough Shanaya, stop it. It is not right for you to cry so much in such a situation and you should not worry about your mom at all. She has no objection to your relationship. In fact, both of us knew about your relationship from a long time.”

“What!”, Shanaya and Praveen looked at Vijay in surprise and then at Alka. Rishabh, Vikram and Hardik were also very surprised to hear this.

Alka wiped Shanaya’s tears and kissed her forehead and said, “Yes, we knew. I am your mother Shanaya, so will I not be able to know such a big thing about my daughter. You have been performing every ritual of a married woman for 3 years, so will I not go for this too?”

“Mom, Mom”, Shanaya said and hugged Alka.  Alka said while caressing her back, "I am sorry I troubled you a lot since yesterday. But what could I do, I could not see the condition of my daughter. You were worried ever since you came to know about your pregnancy and I talked about abortion only so that you both could bring your relationship in front of everyone."

“ But you could have told me directly. You did not see how much pain Shanaya is in all this.”, Praveen said. There was a slight anger in his words.

Alka stared at him and said, “This pain is not because of me but because of you. It was you who kept your relationship hidden from everyone. It was you who was not picking up Shanaya’s calls. I agree that you work for Rishabh, I agree that you are the owner of such a big company, but Shanaya should be your first priority. It is your job to pick up her phone, know what is in her heart, listen to her. Have you ever thought what Shanaya must have gone through? When you came to know that you are going to be a father, you were happy, but along with happiness, Shanaya was also afraid that what will she answer to the people. Because the world would question only her, not you. That is why I wanted your relationship to come in front of everyone, so that no one can question my daughter.  ”

Alka said this to Praveen after scolding him badly. Her anger was clearly visible in her words. Shobha put her hand on Praveen's shoulder and said, “Alka is absolutely right, it is your mistake Praveen. But only Shanaya suffered. Look, because of you she is in such a condition today. Because of you she has made herself miserable by crying.”

Praveen lowered his eyes after listening to them. He was realizing his mistake. He looked at Shanaya with regret and Shanaya turned her eyes away.

Just then grandfather stood up and said to everyone, “Now it is enough, scolding and troubling both of them. Forget what happened and celebrate for the guests who are coming. Come here Shanaya beta.”

Shanaya came to grandfather slowly. Dada ji stared at Praveen and said, “Now should I have to send you invitation card, then only you will come?”

On his rebuke, Praveen also came and stood near dada ji. Dada ji took out money and circle over from there head and give that to servant. Then he put his hand on Shanaya's head and said to Shobha, “Shobha, your second daughter-in-law has come to home , that too with suchq a good news. Today, make some nice sweet dish. I'm very happy. Even though this useless fellow did not tell us, but he has done the right thing by bringing a daughter-in-law like Shanaya.” Saying this, Dada ji pulled Praveen's ears and everyone started smiling.

Then Rohit, Shivaay, Shivaika and Riya said together, “This is wrong.”

“What happened to you people now? What did you find wrong? I swear on the diamond, don't give any more shock. Praveen has already given such a big shock and i can't handle anymore.“, Chachi ji said looking at the four of them, then Rohit said, “I am not going to shock you Maa. We are just saying that we got so much good news like this. I mean Praveen bhai is the owner of Shanaya Shipping Corporation, we are getting to know such a big thing today. He got married, that too is coming to know in this way and even the good news that I am going to become an uncle is also coming to know in this simple way, then this is wrong, isn’t it?”

“Yes beta, it was wrong, but now it is done and nothing can be done about what you said, so be happy with what you have got.”, Ajay said while lightly hitting Rohit on the head, then Rohit started looking at him with a frown.

Then Praveen and Shanaya started to touch grandfather’s feet by bowing down, then grandfather quickly stopped Shanaya and said, “ No beta, you are making this mistake even though you are a doctor. You know that it is not good to bow down in such a condition, beware if you bow down and as far as blessings are concerned, they are always with all of you children.”

Then Praveen and Shanaya took blessings from everyone. Holding her mom's hand, Shanaya said, "Mom, Dad, you both are really happy, aren't you?"

"As long as you are happy, we are happy.", Alka said smilingly, placing her hand on Shanaya's cheek and than staring at Praveen, she said, "Remember, I still don't like you. If my daughter gets hurt even a little, no one will be worse off than me."

"You will never get such an opportunity, mummy ji.", Praveen said smilingly and he put too much emphasis on mummy ji, on which everyone was smiling seeing the bickering between mother-in-law and son-in-law.

Then Alka's eyes went to Rishabh and she remembered something. She took out her phone and saw the messages sent by Rishabh last night.

Shobha said to everyone, “You all sit down, I will make sweets and bring it.”

Alka stopped her and said, “Wait a minute Shobha, Rishabh had sent me a message yesterday to come home. Are you okay?”

“I am absolutely fine.” Shobha said in surprise and asked Rishabh, “Rishabh, did you ask Alka to come home?”

Rishabh said without any emotion, “Yes mom, I had sent her a message for Anokhi.”

Hearing Anokhi’s name, everyone started looking at Rishabh, even Anokhi. But both Vijay and Alka got confused. Now their eyes went to the little girl standing near Rishabh, whom both of them had not noticed till now.

“You have called Alka here for Anokhi’s treatment.”, Dadaji said and Rishabh nodded in affirmation.

“Who is this Anokhi?  " , Alka asked and Riya happily came to Anokhi and holding her shoulders said, " This is our Anokhi. "

“ Anokhi ”, Vijay and Alka repeated her. Shobha said, “Yes Alka, she is Rishabh.” After saying this Shobha stopped and started looking at Rishabh. Rishabh was looking at Shobha without any expression. Seeing him like thi Shobha smiled and said, “And she is Rishabh’s wife.”

“What! Rishabh got married.” Alka said in surprise and then looking at Rishabh said, “How many years have you been married?”

“2 years”, Rishabh immediately said in a flat tone without any expression. Hearing his answer Alka’s mouth remained open.

She sometimes looked at Rishabh and sometimes at Praveen and mumbled, “Company really has an effect. Both friends are alike.”

“Anyway all these things can be discussed later. First tell me what is the problem?  ”

“ I will tell you mom. Anokhi is the same girl I told you before.”, Shanaya said.

“ So this Anokhi is the same Anokhi girl who had taken a unique vow and was ruining her life.”, Alka said remembering something.

Hearing her words, Anokhi bowed her head. Rishabh whispered in her ear, “ Don’t bow your head too low or else your neck will get separated from your body and fall on the ground.”

Hearing her words, Anokhi started looking at him making a face.

“ Okay, come here Anokhi. I will check you.”, Alka said and gestured Anokhi to come closer. Anokhi quickly grabbed Rishabh’s shirt sleeve and took a step back.

Seeing her reaction, Alka’s eyes narrowed. Rishabh also took a step back and came near Anokhi and said to her softly, “ What happened?”

"she is she going treat me?” Anokhi asked pointing at Alka and Rishabh nodded yes.

Anokhi said again, “But she is very short-tempered, she shouts a lot.” Rishabh felt like laughing at Anokhi’s words but he controlled himself and started looking at Anokhi.

The rest of them were seeing their whispering but were unable to hear it. But Shobha was looking at Rishabh and Anokhi smiling.

When Surekha saw Shobha smiling like this, she asked, “What happened Didi, why are you smiling like this?”

“I am seeing my children’s lives getting better Surekha. See, finally Rishabh has accepted this relationship, has accepted Anokhi.”

“You are right Didi and see, even though Rishabh had lost his childhood, given up the innocence of childhood, but now he is reliving his childhood in Anokhi’s innocence, in Anokhi’s childishness. ”

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
19.3K 335 8
She hates him and fears him. But passion ignites with each touch... When Aditi dreamed of her future, she imagined marrying a sweet, romantic man and...
280K 19.5K 57
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
572K 31K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...