Run for the hills, Sam Larusso

By bizzle3603

Growing up in the valley was hard especially when having a single dad who seemed to never really want a kid l... More

Run for the hills
ACT ONE- THE ALLURE OF DARKNESS
001. THE SUMMER WHEN IT ALL STARTED
002. IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK TO LIGHT A FIRE
003. HELLO, SAMANTHA
004. MORE OFFENSE
005. A DREAM BECOMES REALITY
006. A BUNCH OF LOSERS
007. PUPPY LOVE
008. WATCH OUT FOR THE LARUSSO'S
009. I CAN'T BE THE GUY YOU WANT ME TO BE
010. WANNA WIN FOR MYSELF
ACT TWO- BORN TO BE A COBRA KAI
011. SOMEHOW STILL A DISAPPOINTMENT
012. WHEN HE MOVES, YOU ALL MOVE
013. THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS
014. THE NEW GIRL
015. YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO REMEMBER WHO THE BAD GUY IS

016. WHEN ONE OF YOU MAKES A MOVE, YOU ALL MAKE A MOVE

381 13 6
By bizzle3603

Chapter sixteen

"When one of you makes a move, you all make a move." 

The next day, Jackson's dad still wasn't over what had happened with Mr LaRusso, as he had them all doing push up's until one of them cracked and told him what happened with miyagi do, but even though he was his dad, Jackson wasn't gonna break, as he stood up and went back down to do another push up then stood up again and went back down "this all could be over in an instant." his dad shared, as Jackson stood back up and went back down doing another push up "the decisions yours! Who trashed the miyagi dojo?" his dad asked.

As Jackson stood up again along with Hawk, the two then went back down, not saying a word or showing any emotion in their face that they had anything to do with it, as they went back down to do another push up "you all know I'm not a fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here." his dad shared, as Jackson and Hawk stood back up seeing that his dad had made it back to the front, they then went back down to do another push up "at least not anymore." his dad shared as he looked to Kreese, he then looked back at them all.

"So, I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed miyagi do?" he asked, as Jackson and Hawk stood up and then went back down for another push up "it was not me, sensei, I would never disrespect another man's dojo." the older man Ray shared "shut your cake hole, chubs!" his dad voiced, as Jackson and Hawk stood back up "I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!" his dad voiced, as Jackson and Hawk went back down to do another push up "sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel shared, out of breath, as he went down to do another push up.

"Somebody know's something. Question is..who's gonna break?" Kreese asked, where as Jackson and Hawk stood back up they looked at him, as Jackson went back down to do another push up, Hawk followed him, as the sound of a cell phone ringing could be heard "keep going. We can do this all day." his dad shared, as he turned walking into his office, they all continued standing back up and going back down to do another push up.

"Sensei, we need a water break." one of the new guys told Kreese, as Kreese looked at them all, many of them were breathing heavy, as they went back down to do another push up "two minute break." he told them all, as everyone sighed and stood back up, Jackson and Tory looked at each other "get your bearing's." Kreese told them, as the two walked past each other, Jackson went over to his water bottle and as he did, Hawk walked up to him "I think I should tell your dad that I did it." he told him, as Jackson looked at him "did what?" he asked him, and when he did, Hawk furrowed his brows "what? You know what.." he was telling him.

"I know but nobody else in here does and I'd like to keep it that way.." Jackson whispered to him, as he turned looking at Kreese who was already looking at the two of them, he looked back at Hawk "I know what I'm doing." he told him, as Hawk nodded.

And soon Jackson's dad had left them for personal business leaving Kreese in charge where they all had moved to the back room, where some of them were sitting down and passing weights back and forth while others were moving the ropes, others were still doing push ups, as Hawk and Jackson were doing curls with a bell bar "keep going. I have all day." Kreese told them all "do you think it's okay if I puke in here?" Ray asked Aisha "no." Aisha told him "navy seals puke all the time." Ray shared "do not puke." Aisha told him.

As Miguel looked to his right at Jackson "he's not gonna let up. We gotta figure out who did it." he shared, as Jackson scoffed "who else would do something so reckless then a newbie? Trying to get in with the rest of us and take it too far. It clearly was penis breath over here." he shared, motioning to him with his head, the boy stood up from doing his push ups and looked to him "hey, screw you." he told him, as Jackson put the bell bar down "sorry, your not my type." he told him, as Hawk chuckled putting his bar bell down.

The guy stepped toward's Jackson "you wanna do this right now?" he asked, shoving him back "hey!" Tory voiced going toward's him so did Jackson as Hawk and Miguel put their arms out stopping the two from going at him "stop!" Kreese yelled, as they all looked to him "would you really like to know who did it?" Kreese asked, as they all began catching their breath "it was Hawk." Kreese told them all and when he did, everyone looked to him "and it was Diaz." Kreese shared, as Hawk and Jackson looked to him "and Robinson." Kreese shared, as they all looked to Aisha.

"And it was Nichols, chubs, red. But most importantly Jackson who stood in that dojo in front of not only Mr LaRusso but his own father and lied saying that none of you did anything because he understands that when one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all cobra kai." Kreese shared, as they all looked Jackson, many of them with furrowed brows "main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training." Kreese told them, looking at Jackson.

Where soon everyone else was sitting around the mat except for Miguel who was in charge of holding the flag, Jackson was on the mat against the guy who shoved him earlier "combat! Aits!" Kreese voiced, as the guy kicked at him, Jackson dodged it, as he threw punches those got blocked, as the guy threw a kick at him again, Jackson brought his leg up kicking him in the chest, the guy groaned, falling to the ground on his knees, Miguel stepped forward "point!" he voiced, holding the flag up.

But when he did, Kreese noticed Jackson's hand turn into a fist, knowing he wanted to hit him again "hit him again." he told him, and when he did, Jackson looked to him having never been told that before by his dad, he turned back to the guy who looked up at him nervous "do you have a problem with that?" Kreese asked him, as Jackson looked to him "the fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy." Kreese shared, as Jackson turned back to him, he pulled his arm back and swung punching the guy in the face, just as Miguel yelled "wait!"

In whcih the guys body hit the floor "this isn't what sensei Lawerence has been teaching us." Miguel shared "excuse me?" Kreese asked him "there's no honor in being merciless. Jackson scored a point. It's..or it was over." Miguel shared, looking at the guy on the ground.

"Sensei Lawerence is right, of course." Kreese shared, as he began walking over to Miguel "in a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo." he shared, and when he did, Miguel looked past Kreese and at Jackson, knowing that he's changed a lot since he first met him or maybe he didn't really know him at all.

Later on, Jackson was in the back as he was punching the punching bag, Miguel walked in "hey, can we..can we talk?" he asked him, as Jackson turned to him "yeah, sure." he told him, as he turned punching the punching bag "todays lessons was crazy, huh?" Miguel asked him, as Jackson chuckled "I don't think so." he told him, punching the punching bag again, Miguel stepped further into the room around to the other side of the punching bag so he could look at Jackson "don't you think some of what sensei Kreese is teaching us just..feels wrong? That life is only about winning?" Miguel asked.

And when he did, Jackson sighed as he stopped punching the punching bag "you know my dad, he's the cool guy. But he wasn't always that guy or at least to me he wasn't. Cause when I was a kid, he was a screw up! He couldn't cook actual food so we went out to eat a lot but going out to eat meant a lot of drinking. And with drinking usually with my dad also comes fighting and we were at apple bees and he threw this soup into this guys face and then beat the crap out of him. Getting the cops called on him. Where I then had been taken from my home and put into foster care, and put into a home with six other kids. Ranging from kids to teenagers. The people who were taking care of us were in it for the checks so we basically took care of ourselves." he shared.

Shaking his head "that was the first time I ever actually hurt somebody cause one of the teenagers thought one of us younger kids took his lighter and he began throwing stuff around, making the girls either cry or scared even some of the other guys were crying but not me. I went downstairs and found the baseball bat that according to Bob who worked construction had told us was for emergencies only and swung it into the guys leg. Where then everyone who had saw me do it came up with a lie that he fell down the stairs but after that he didn't mess with any of us." he shared.

As Miguel furrowed his brows "I..I didn't.." he told him "didn't know. Yeah, cause it's not something I like to talk about. Hell my dad doesn't even know. But what Kreese taught us today is the truth, because yeah the fighting may stop in a tournament after you've scored a point but in real life? People don't care if your down, they will keep hitting you until you either can't get back up or until you choose to get up and fight back." Jackson shared, as Miguel nodded "yeah." he told him, as Jackson threw a punch at the punching bag.

The next day, they all were sitting around and stretching getting ready for class to begin, where Tory and Jackson were sitting off on their own, as Tory looked at Jackson "I know some people in here may not understand why you did what you did but I do." she shared, as Jackson chuckled "what are you talking about?" he asked her "about the miyagi dojo. I mean you and me were together that entire night so I know where you were. But yet when Mr LaRusso put it all on you, you didn't falter, you looked him in the eye and told him that you along with the rest of us in this dojo had nothing to do with it. And he said that you may not seem like a good leader or someone to follow but I think you are." Tory shared.

As Jackson shook his head "no, I have..I have too much anger in me. Something doesn't go my way, I choose to fight back rather then think things through just like my dad. I mean I've hit people before outside of competition but yesterday when that guy shoved me back and then after when we fought in the main dojo after I kicked him all I wanted to do was hit him again to show him that I'm not the guy to be questioned. So when Kreese told me that I could hit him again, it was like a shock to my system. Who the hell am I supposed to listen to when I got two people saying different things?" Jackson asked.

And when he did, Tory leaned toward's him "you listen to the person you can trust most." she told him, and as she did, Jackson told her "and who's that?" he asked her "yourself." Tory told him, and when she did, Jackson wasn't sure if that was a good option either.

Where soon, Kreese had come out, they all got up for drills as they all were throwing punches as Kreese walked through them all "cobra kai is not a hobby. It's not a club. Cobra kai is your brothers..and your sisters." he shared, as they all continued throwing their punces "you're all cobra kai for life because cobra kai..never dies." Kreese shared, as they all continued throwing their punches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
114K 6.4K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...
7.8K 177 13
After winning the all valley, Sam and Miguel breaking up, and Hawk getting together with moon, you also start to notice things going south with you'r...
228K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...