And Still S2 | Rhea Ripley...

Від HJaneRipley

THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense... Більше

1 | Egomaniacs & Pinky Promises
2 | Choking & Churros
3 | Bad Dates & DM's
4 | Flochet & Fucking Around
5 | Disconnected & Stubborn
6 | Preciosa & Stupidity
7 | Jade & Ruin
8 | Deja Vu & Hurt
9 | X's & Psychos
10 | Privileges & Funerals
11 | Great Sex & Steel Chairs
12 | Concussions & Group Chats
13 | Sexting & Flo Is Always On Top
14 | Self-Care & Compliments
15 | Want & Care
16 | Love & Stories
17 | Past Lovers & Brats
18 | Rage Incarnate & Manhandle Slams
19 | Corruption & Built For Missionary
20 | Blondes & Latina Heats
21 | Mami Time & Ex's
22 | Bite, Chew, Spit & Mine
23 | Disgust & Dedications
24 | Snitches & 7 out of 28
25 | Unsatisfied & 12 out of 28
26 | Too Spicy & 17 out of 28
27 | Trust & 28 out of 28
28 | Drugs & Nothing
29 | Vacate & Suffocate
30 | Accomplishments & Her
31 | FOMO & Foursomes
32 | Love & Good Mornings
33 | Scraps & Inexperience
34 | Threats & Boyfriends
36 | Stubborn & Louder
37 | Apologies & Piercings
38 | Revenge Tour & Secrets
39 | Neglect & Bandanas
40 | Rallies & Break(er)
41| Band-Aids & Vanilla
42 | PT's & Dying
43 | Kings & Bitches
44 | Girls & Fetishes
45 | Drunk & Even
46 | Amor & Crazy
47 | Cute & Compensating
48 | Demons & Hard-Ons
49 | Daddy's & Lilacs
50 | Regret & Counting
51 | Blessing & Familiar
52 | Polaroids & Vulnerabilities
53 | Mistakes & Us
54 | Sanity & Safety
55 | Revenge & Overbearing
56 | Victim & Anxiety
57 | Pointless & Worthy
58 | Love & Blood
59 | Silk & Leather
60 | Heal & Grow
61 | Lesbian & Badass
62 | Face & Checks
63 | Scary & Nasty
64 | Birthday & Desperate
65 | Colour & Ride
66 | Sit & Enjoy
67 | Suck & Swallow
68 | Always & Still

35 | Slaps & Heart Attacks

1K 53 159
Від HJaneRipley

RHEA

I fucking hated tonight.

I had to vacate my title.

I had to watch my best friend yell at my wife after she just got in a fucking fight.

Then I punched my best friend.

Liv threatened my wife with my best friends career.

And I had to do this all in fucking Canada.

Oh but it all got so much better when I noticed Flo across the room, touching the back of her neck like she was in pain.

I screwed my promo rehearsals off and went straight over to her, touching her shoulder softly. "Flo? What's wrong with your neck?" I grabbed her hair to go to move it and see.

"I think I'm fine." She pushed my hand away.

So how she was hiding shit from me now?

"Flo, stop it." I snapped and used my good hand to tug her hair up and look at-

I could genuinely kill Liv if I see her.

Flo was already bruising up on the back of her neck. It was splotchy and red like she hit the floor hard. What the hell did she do to her in there?

"Ow." Flo finched. "Too hard."

I grunted something I didn't even know as I let go of her neck. I didn't even touch her hard. "You shouldn't be out there tonight." I say.

"I'm alright." Flo urged and softly touched her neck. "I'm really fine."

I rolled my eyes, glancing around once more. I'd been keeping an eye out for Liv the little fucking whore...

If I saw her, I don't know if I can control my emotions anymore. If I saw her, I could snap. I was getting so sick of it.

I think Liv knew that and she was avoiding me, but I knew I'd see her sometime.

If I also saw Damien, I don't know if I could hold my fists back again.

"Guys." Dom interrupted our thoughts and but himself between us. "What the hell is going on? I just walked past Ellie crying."

"Ellie's crying?" Flo immediately asked worried. "Why?"

"To Damien." Dom clarified. Because of her and Damien." He motioned to me.

"He's being a cunt." I immediately say.

"And he thinks the same." Dom said.

"Rhea..." Flos voice come through and she touched my arm. "What started this all?"

I rubbed over my face. "I don't even fucking know."

"He firstly blamed me for Ellie getting her concussion, and Rhea couldn't mind her business." Dom spat out.

"Yeah." I looked at him. "And you can't fucking-"

"Rhea." Flo cut me off, stopping the insult on the tip of my tongue. "I think you should go apologise to him."

I tilted my head. "Flo... He-"

"I don't care if you think he doesn't deserve it, but I'm sure it can help whatever is going on." Flo says.

I hated when she was right. She always so right and so good. She inspired me to be so much better than I was.

"I agree." Dom added.

I breathed out. "Fine." I cleared my throat. "Can you come?" I asked Flo softly.

She gently smiled. "Yeah." And she threaded her fingers through mine and walked us-

We didn't get far because Damien and Ellie both stood in front of us. Damien sort of calm, I think. But Ellie was extremely pissed, staring at me.

What the fuck did she want?

"Sorry, Flo." Ellie whispered and I didn't get to react before she slapped me hard and sharply across the cheek.

FLORENCE

When Damien and Ellie stepped in front of us, I thought great, they had the same idea. Damien can start the apology between them, and Rhea will be more likely to do the same.

Then Ellie quickly apologised to me.

Then she slapped Rhea.

What?

Dom grabbed my arm and I grabbed Rheas arm. I noticed Damien's reaction too, which was shock as he also pulled Ellie back.

But Ellie was confident when she pointed in Rheas face. "Don't you dare lay a finger on my fiancé again." She snapped.

Oh my god. Ellie...

Rhea glanced at me with tight lips. A clenching jaw. Briefly closed her eyes and-

I pulled on Rheas arm before she could react in any sort of way. Dom aided me, pulling on her side a little. Hard and fast so we put distance between everyone.

But wait?

She just slapped my wife.

I turned to Ellie.

"Sorry, Flo. I just-"

I slapped her.

Gasped come around the room and Ellie and I both stared at eachother.

All the while, everyone else just watched this play out. I felt a protective hand on my waist, and knew it was Rhea. But she didn't do anything either.

We all waited.

I waited for Ellie to react.

She suddenly shrugged. "I deserved that, and I mean, it's just hot when she does it."

Rhea pulled a bit more on my waist to pull me near her.

Damien grabbed Ellie around the shoulders and pulled her away, whispering to her.

Dom was left honestly speechless and confused as Rhea grabbed my hand and also walked us away, the opposite way.

Rhea let my hand go briefly to push open the door to her dressing room, then pull me in, then slam it.

Then her lips were on mine before I could react.

Her free hand pulled me in as she devoured me. I pulled around her hair to kiss her back deeply. Trying to take a little control, but quickly losing even with double the amount of hands I had.

My back hit the door- my neck- and I gasped at the ache. Rhea pulled away. "I'm so fucking sorry." She apologised softly and pushed my hair out of my face. "But she wasn't kidding when she said you were so hot. Fuck. I want you to slap me." She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me all along my cheek.

Making my knees extremely week.

I touched her cheek. "Are you ok?"

Rhea found my lips again, ignoring my question and kissing me instead. She grabbed my thigh and brought it to her hip and-

The door behind me knocked.

Rhea groaned and pulled herself off my lips with what was like pain.

She held me against her as she swung the door open.

And there stood Dom, scratching his head. "I know what you guys were probably doing, and I know I always do this, and I'm sorry but- the shows starting soon."

DOMINIK

We all waited backstage to watch Rhea go vacate her title. As tense as we were, we all were gonna be here for her. Even though her and Damien couldn't stand to be around eachother, he'd still hug her. We'd all be here.

Watching with a hurt heart as she entered the ring, it even stung a bit more when she looked to Flo a lot more than usual. Like a glance her way was encouraging to do this, no matter how difficult it was for her.

Once it was said and done, Liv of course came out to laugh in her face.

Based on Rheas reaction, oh she was hating this. It felt personal. Like it was funny for Liv, not because of Rheas title. But because of the fighting she's been having with Flo.

It's really not funny.

When Rhea got backstage, we hugged it out as a family and Rhea walked away quickly when she could, I assume to go gather herself back together.

"You should go talk to her. She loves you." I say to Damien.

"Not right now, Dom." He grumbled.

"She definitely needs someone and Flo is busy. She trusts you." I say again.

Damien ran his hands through his hair "No." he just said and turned on his heel to walk away.

Why were they both so stubborn right now?

I noticed Rosa across the room, just saying goodbye to Andrade after strapping his shoulder for him. I quickly went over and smiled.

"Hey." She was so beautiful and sounded so beautiful.

"How's Andrade?" I asked.

"He's good, should be fine." She said. "How's everyone else? How's Rhea after that?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm hoping they can sort it out."

"Yeah, it's all very..."

I jumped way too much as pyro went off just nearby.

"Woah, are you ok?" Rosa suddenly checked with her hands on my chest.

"Yeah." I cleared my throat and tried to brush it off.

Rosa looked at me skeptically. "Someone got scared?" She started to smile.

"I didn't get scared." I say as firmly as I could.

Rose tilted her head teasingly. "My dirty Doms scared of some fireworks." She moved in closer.

I'd be scared all the time if she got this close to me.

"I have sensitive hearing." I confess nearly against her lips.

She pulled back pouted at me. "Poor you."

"Oh, you're a menace you know." I say.

"I know, sorry." She smiled so gorgeously I didn't even care.

FLORENCE

After the show, it took me a little bit to find Rhea. She didn't find me straight away. At first I thought she was in a meeting, but, then I eventually found her in a vacant dressing room, eyes closed, leaned against the vanity. Back turned to me. I could see how... how emotional she was through the mirror.

I slowly shut the door. "Rhea?"

She sharply looked at me. "Shit, has the show finished?" She asked, and rubbed her eyes hard.

"Yeah, like 10 minutes." I reply. "You ok?" I asked, knowing time got away from her in here and I wondered how long she'd been in here for.

"Yeah." She replied and even I could see she wasn't telling the truth.

I come against her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She softly held me with one arm. "Talk to me." I smiled softly. Waiting.

Waiting.

Nothing.

"Are you upset? About your title?" I encourage further.

"Yeah." Rhea breathed out.

I gave her a sad but proud look. "You're allowed to be. You worked so hard to give that title prestige, Rhea. Whoever wins it, is only temporary. Because when you come back, it's yours."

Rhea looked at me.

"They're just the interim champ, who never beat you." I add.

"Mhm, keep talking." Rhea moved in to hug me, resting her cheek against my temple. Like she really needed this hug.

"You're the women's world champion, and will always be the champ, Rhea." I say.

"God, I love you... What would I do if you weren't here huh." She whispered with hurt in her voice. "Wanna get the hell out of here?" Rhea asked, pulling back.

"Yeah." I smiled and took her hand she offered, leaving the room and walking out to-

We walked past Rosa checking on Damien's cheek, where a bruise was slowly forming from where Rhea punched him. Dom and Ellie were there too.

I tried to keep walking, and so did Rhea but someone couldn't keep their mouth shut still.

"Get her the hell out of my fucking eyeline." Damien grumbled, noticing us.

Rhea turned to face him, hand still tight around mine. I had to watch. "What the fuck are you even talking about?" Ellie went to say something but Rhea cut her off. "Don't you even open your mouth too or-"

"You're threatening Ellie again?" Damien grumbled and stood up. "Seriously?"

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Get used to it if you're going to keep being the biggest fucking cunt-"

"Rhea." I pulled on her hand, and she stopped talking. I looked at Ellie who gave me an apologetic look. So did I. "Forget it." I whispered to Rhea, trying to get her to keep coming.

Ellie tugged on Damien's arm too to sit back down.

We eventually got them to part ways and Dom was stressing so hard nearby. Rosa had to hug him and run her hands through his mullet. Which seemed to work well.

Rhea was basically silent on the way to the hotel room, and very quickly grabbed her gym gear needing a work out to burn steam off before she relaxed with me for the night. I let her go, and pulled out my phone to text Ellie.

Flo: I'm so sorry! x

Ellie: Don't be. This shit is crazy! I just want them to apologise! 😭

Flo: Me too. It's getting so out of hand. Dom is probably going to have a heart attack soon. Bad enough that even Rosa couldn't save him x

Ellie: 😭😭

Ellie: We need to sort this out. TONIGHT

Flo: I like that idea. Rheas just left for the hotel gym. X

Ellie: Oh my god.

Ellie: So did Damien. Maybe they'll hash it out there? 🥲

Flo: Or throw barbells and dumbbells at eachother? x

Ellie: I could definitely see Rhea picking up the treadmill and chucking it at Damien's head.

Flo: With how she throws me around, I could definitely see that happening too x

Ellie: FLO! 🫣

Ellie: That's hot though.

Ellie: We could just put them in the ring and let them fight it out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Flo: I don't think that's a good idea 😬 x

Ellie: Okay...

Ellie: I have an idea, but you need to come to my hotel room, and bring conservative underwear. I don't want to die tonight, just tease.

Flo: Oh... x

Ellie: Trust me, this will get them talking.

So I did what she said.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

20.6K 353 39
You hate his guts because he bully's you around the locker room but you're attracted by him regardless of how he makes you feel and sometimes you wis...
11.8K 140 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
29.8K 783 27
A young woman is caught deep in an abusive marriage. It isn't until an unlikely hero crosses her path that she finds hope for her life. ------- A/N: ...
18.9K 606 39
Your head has always been a weird place to live in, and it all leads to this point in which you don't care if you're falling in a trap anymore: the p...