Down for Whateva

By AuthorNekaRanae

When southern sweet tea mixes with northern Hennessy, straight. ... More

Prologue
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[28] Part 2
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]

[35]

686 66 11
By AuthorNekaRanae

It was deeper than the warmth of his skin, the tightness of his grip and the darken eyes that were above her. It was the time he took, the words he whispered in her ear; just to be sure that every move he made was the right one. No longer able to keep up it started to feel like a movie, like she was watching it from different angles on the sideline. He'd been waiting to do this. For his special moment to show her that he meant exactly what he said when he admitted to being able to trap her in his mind for the time being.

Louder than the ocean waves just outside the opened door, her voice traveled, echoing off the brown walls that surrounded their bodies. "I can't keep up," she admitted. Every new position he placed her in felt more intense than the last. She could feel him rotating his hips as he went as deep as his body would allow. The only position he hadn't done to her surprise was-

"Turn over," not giving her a chance to attempt his command he used his only free hand to flip her over onto her stomach. His other hand was occupied with keeping her hands from pushing him away.

Once on her stomach she didn't have much energy left to assume the position she guessed he wanted her in. When his hot breathe tickled her neck she smiled, cause he indeed was doing his big one.

"You deserved this," his hand went underneath, pushing her upwards towards him. He paused, sighing hard behind her, "What have I gotten myself into?" he mumbled. She was unsure what he meant by that, and she was too dick drunk to be concerned. His hands began to massage her cheeks as she was arched over, with every grip he slid out and when he left go he slid in. It was like a beat to the most erotic song she'd ever heard and it was sending her up a peek that she knew needed to be her last, "You feel so good, fuck!" he sounded irritated.

The beat to the song became faster and the massages turned to slaps. Somehow she'd found her voice, and another orgasm had located her. He'd let her hands go and they immediately went up to slow him down, she wasn't sure she'll be able to get use to his size.

"Move your fucking hand," she couldn't so he moved them for her, "You can take it," she wanted to disagree but the feeling of him pleasing her was something she wanted to get used to. The moans that were releasing from her lips stopped as her voice was caught in her throat. Kadeem used his hands, entangling them in between her braids. Just when she thought he was about to pull, he started massaging her scalp. Applying soft pressure as her face was turned to the side, he slowed down his strokes to match the rhythm of his hands.

What the fuck?....

"Kad-" She was for sure that he was placing her underneath some type of spell. Her orgasm came fast.

"I'ma let you rest in a minute baby hold on," there was no holding on, just as quickly as her orgasm went another was coming. Next time she was going to keep count. She'd never cum'd that many times within her entire relationship with Eric. "Shit," he hissed behind her, she could tell by the pauses that he'd finally reached towards his end, "You gone wait for me?" she thought she nodded but was unsure if she actually did, "Stay still for me," His hands stopped moving as right in unison her voice found her again, they came together her body shaking underneath him as he leaned over.

Both breathing heavy as they lay there. His face at the top of her shoulder.

"How you feel, you okay?" His voice was low, soft and drowsy.

"Mhmm," was all she could utter, his arms forced themselves around and underneath her. He hugged her like he never wanted to let go. His lips began to place soft kisses all around her should trailing up to her neck.

"I don't think you know what you just got yourself into ma," she was dosing off, "Don't go to sleep yet, get up let me clean you up baby."

"I'm okay," she wasn't trying to hear anything about getting up.

"Get up, get up." he tapped her stomach, "Come on." smacking her lips she slapped his hand away from turning her over.

"Kadeem stop," she dragged.

"I'ma go run yo bath. You gone be sore ina' few hours ma," he released off the bed, "When I get back yo fine ass better be get up."

The rest of the night was a blur, after being forced to take a hot bath she was then carried back to a bed with fresh sheets waiting for her. He'd moisturized her body before helping her slip on one of his oversized T-shirts no panties necessary because he wanted to keep his hands warm between her legs as they slept. She was sleep before he could get comfortable , but she remembered him whispering to her that he was going to get better before she fully crashed. She made a mental note to ask him about that.

The late morning had come and she could tell by the tingling in her stomach that she was in a great mood, even with the sun burning her legs through the window. Pulling for the sheets she  quickly realized that they were more than likely on the floor from her wild sleeping. It took her a few minutes to sit up and remember where she was. Kadeem was no longer in bed beside her, a bit of sadness crept up as she hoped he wouldn't disappear on her again like the day before. Once she looked down at the shirt she was wearing everything that happened just hours prior replayed in her mind, she figured she'll excuse him for a few hours only. The detailed memory was enough to have her orgasming again, so she knew she could find at least one more forgiveness.

She looked at the pillow next to her, there was a rose. She smiled reaching for it and the folded card. Kadeem liked to write notes and she liked that a lot.

"Your existence is appreciated, I hope today is everything you imagined it to be and more. I promise I'm going to try to make everyday feel like your birthday. See you in a minute. -Deemie" she read it out loud.

Deemie?

"Deemie," she whispered rubbing her thumb over his nice handwriting. The rose lifted to her nose and she couldn't lie and act like it didn't stink. Roses always smelled weird to her but she still smiled because of the sweet gesture. When her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, she then saw why the rose smelt as strong as she thought it did. It was because the entire room was filled with roses & sunflowers. The color scheme was so pretty, with matching yellow and red balloons. At the end of the bed was an end table with more than ten red gift bags she stopped counting when she saw that there were more on the floor.

Excitedly her body pushed to the side of the bed, once she stood that soreness he warned her about could be felt. She sat back down. Just as she looked around for her phone the front door to the villas unlocked.

"Don't even ask me why I'm sitting like this, I feel the soreness," she looked over her shoulder with a giggle and the biggest smile, "Daddy?" the way her mouth hit the floor it almost made her want to cry. Embarrassment flushed through her skin.

"Mae," was all he said back as he walked further in, "Happy Birthday," his eyes never left the surrounding as he stepped over flowers and the single floor balloons, "I take it someone likes you very much?"

"W-Wha," she stuttered, "What are you doing here?"

"I told you if I didn't see you, I would come to you did I not?"

"All the way over here Baba? Seriously?" The lack of boundaries her parents had with her was always something she had trouble with. Being that Kadeem was apart of her life now she knew that they would be the first to give him a hard time because he also lacked those same boundaries.

Speaking of, "Baby why this door unlocked?" her eyes went from her dad to the fine man that had her drunken in the spell of his penis just hours ago. "Yo who is this nigga?"

"I beg your pardon?"

When the man that looked to be in his early 50's turned his way he knew just from his features alone that it was her pops. The scowl look of protection on his face and the nervous look on her confirmed it. He could see in clear view the pistol attached to his waist in it's holster. Sitting down the breakfast plates he'd went to pick up he sighed, scratching his head in confusion as to why he was there.

"My apologizes sir, I'm Kadeem." Unsure if he wanted to reach out his hand for a proper handshake he decided against it. If the man continued to stare at him like he wanted to scrap for too long he was going to forget that he was her father. Ryan had him open even more wider than before, now that he had a feel of the gold mine that he knew was between her legs. Most women with good pussy makes it harder for you to get it, in his opinion. When Ryan ain't throw it on him within the first week he knew that she must've knew what she had. It was perfect for him, and he knew that as she continued to get more comfortable with him she'll be the true freak he knew she was.

"Ralph," was all he responded, "Mae?" he turned back to his daughter.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was filled with embarrassment. The way she crossed and uncrossed her legs quickly told him that she was swollen, he smirked patting himself on the back mentally. Then smacking his lips because he couldn't just walk over pick her up and kiss it.

"Ryan you hungry?" Picking back up the plate he walked it over to her, walking right past Ralph who just observed.

"So are you going to tell me who this is?" her father asked Ryan.

"Kadeem, I just told you that." Kadeem spoke before she could, "Eat," he sat the plate down of turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit and buttered toast in her lap, "I got you some orange and apple juice cause' I know your lil picky ass gone say something." The way she looked up at him made him proud, he knew he put that shit down.

"Thank you, did you get some-"

"Grape jelly yeah," he turned doing a slight jog over to the table again, grabbing the jelly he tossed it on the bed next to her, "You need anything else beautiful?" she shook her head no, he could tell she was avoiding the gaze of her father, "Sir," Kadeem grabbed his attention, "Would you like something to eat? Coffee or some?" Though his blood was starting to bubble he had manners, he respected his own father so there was no way he would disrespect hers with no actual cause.

"Coffee. Black and I'll get whatever that is she has. Thanks." His attitude was still there but his eyes told Kadeem another story. A story only a father could understand and he didn't know what that was like.

"I actually got the same thing for me, so have mine. I'll go get the coffee." He handed Ralph the plate of breakfast that he thought he was going to enjoy with his woman. Quickly he left to get the coffee so that he could be back just as fast to hear what her father had to say.

"Fuck you popping up for, she a grown ass woman," he mumbled to himself as he walked to the main villas where the cafe was, "Man, and it's hot as fuck out hea'. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
72.4K 2K 28
π–Έπ—ˆπ—Ž 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π–»π–Ύπ–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ? - πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“ -π‡πŽπŽπƒπ‹πŽπ•π„π’π“πŽπ‘π˜
2.5K 103 13
𝐀 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
210K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran