chris & matt sturniolo imagin...

By sturniolos-girl

just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :) More

intro
CHRIS
need you
goodbye
fuck europe
cuddle
i hate that i love you.
kitchen talk
don't touch her
childish behavior
headache
insta
always been you
how you get the girl
panic attack
only for you
i made it
lover
no you're not
drunk driver
MATT
stalker
really, really love you
protected
inevitable
just lay with me
make it all go away
instagram
ice skating
happy anniversary
you're all i want
from a distance
from a distance (pt. 2)
numb
promise
because i'm in love with you
storm
my girls

my girls (pt. 2)

2.2K 52 10
By sturniolos-girl

Nothing super interesting or over the top happens, just fluff of y/n, matt, and addison being a family :)
———

A light tug on my arm was enough to wake me up. Ever since I had Addison I've turned into a light sleeper, before even the harshest weather wouldn't disrupt my slumber.

"Mommy," Her small voice trembled and I opened my eyes, seeing her standing at the side of my bed, "I'm scared," Tears rolled down her cheeks and I moved my body to the side, nudging Matt over as I did.

"C'mere, baby." She climbed into my bed and I pulled the blankets over her. She didn't hesitate to snuggle right into my chest, clutching her teddy bear close.

Matt's arm adjusted around me and he hesitated for a second, feeling another body with us, "Y/n?" He picked his head up and peaked over my shoulder, "What happened?"

"There's monsters in my room," Addison cried to him. He lifted his hand and began combing through her hair gently, "I'm scared."

"It's okay," He tried calming her down, "They can't get in mom and dad's room." It's been around three months since she's entered his life and he's proudly claimed the dad title. He stepped up and became the father she deserves, constantly reminding her that he's not going anywhere.

"Really?" I wiped a tear before it could fall from her eye. My room was dimly lit by the Netflix screen that asked if we were still watching and that was enough to see her doe eyes look at him.

"Really." He promised.

"Close your eyes," I told her, "You and Brownie need sleep." Brownie was her stuffed bear that I got her for her third birthday, "I love you."

"I love you," She said to me, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, peanut." Matt replied. I'm not sure where the nickname came from, but he adores it and she thinks it's the silliest thing, often times calling him the same thing back.

It didn't take her long to fall back asleep, soft snores leaving her lips.

>>>>

My limbs stretched and I felt the vacant spots that were once occupied by my boyfriend and daughter. I opened my eyes, seeing my bedroom now empty.

"Matt?" I asked, silence, "Addie?" Panic filled my body. I was always one to think of the worst possible outcome first, so my legs acted before my brain could process what I was doing. I tripped out of my bed, barely catching myself, "Addison!?"

I checked the bathroom as I passed it, empty. My body then rushed to her room, instant relief and a deep breath leaving my body as I opened the door, "Oh, thank god."

"Mommy, look!" Addison pointed to Matt excitedly, who was sitting on the floor building a bed, "Daddy got me a new bed so no monsters can go under it!"

I looked at the clock on her wall, nearly ten, "When did you find time to buy a bed?" I'm usually awake at the slightest sound, so I was amazed that they snuck out of the house without me hearing.

"We went as soon as she woke up," Matt answered as he continued building, "I bought another car seat too so that way I have one for her in my car."

"It's pink!" Addison was still over the moon that she got a new bed. It was the type of bed that looked like a castle with drawers. That way, as promised, no monsters could sneak underneath.

"It is!" I said excitedly, "Matt, this thing is huge." It was a bit over the top, but I expected nothing less from him, "Do you want help?"

"No, it's okay." He stopped building to look up at me, "You two go eat." I walked over and bent down, placing a kiss onto his cheek before grabbing Addie's hand and bringing her to the kitchen for breakfast.

I made her usual, pancakes with strawberries on top. It didn't take long for her to dig in and finish the entire plate of food. "Should we make daddy breakfast too?"

"Yeah!" She smiled, "I'll do it." She pushed a chair away from the table and to the counter, climbing onto it so she could reach everything. I hovered over over her shoulder and watched as she put two pancakes on a plate.

"Here, look," I grabbed a couple more strawberries and cut them in the shape of little hearts, "Do you wanna bring it to him or me?"

"Me." She shakily but carefully held the plate of food while getting off the chair, "Daddy!" She yelled down the hallway.

"What's up, kiddo?" He made a lot of progress on her bed while we were eating, "You made me breakfast!?" His hands rested on his face and his jaw dropped, acting super surprised as he took the plate from her, "Thank you, peanut."

"You're welcome, peanut." She said back to him. She sat right next to him on the floor and he began eating, "Mommy made hearts."

"That's adorable," He looked up to me and I gave him a cheeky grin, "I might call Chris and Nick to come help with this if that's fine."

"I don't mind," I assured. All three of them were welcome at my house whenever they wanted. Plus, I'm sure Addison would love to see them, "Come on, sweet pea. Let's get ready for the day."

"I want my hair in piggies!" She bolted down the hall to the bathroom and I chased after her.

>>>

My house has turned into a construction site, this bed causing more trouble than we had thought. The instructions seemed to have grown legs and disappeared, which was causing the guys to argue over who was right.

"Bro, I'm telling you, that piece goes here." Chris grabbed the screwdriver from Matt, who then took it right back from him, "Oh my god!"

"You're gonna wake Addison up!" Nick scolded his brother and smacked him in the back of the head. Addison was currently napping on the couch after going completely feral for an entire hour straight.

"You're both gonna wake her up." Matt quieted them down, "I swear this piece goes here, but it's not fitting."

"Then it probably doesn't go there," I laughed at my boyfriend and he gave me a sarcastic, know-it-all glance, "Just sayin'."

"Wait, okay, stop," Nick grabbed everything from Matt, "This goes here." After finally putting the mysterious piece where it goes, everything else followed.

They somehow managed to work together for an entire thirty minutes without complaining or yelling, which absolutely amazed me.

"Mommy," Addison stumbled into her room, rubbing her eyes as she held her teddy bear tight to her chest.

"Good morning, sleepy head," She came over and sat on my lap, "Your bed is almost done." I brushed some stray pieces of hair out of her face and we continued watching the guys. Every time I tried to help they shooed me away, saying they had it under control.

Twenty more minutes went by and her bed was completely built, all I had to do was put her sheets on. While I did that, the guys took Addison to get a snack and start a movie.

"Hey," Matt's sudden voice made me jump in place. He leaned against the doorframe and watched as I laid her comforter onto her bed, "Sorry for not asking first before buying her a new bed."

"Why are you apologizing?" I walked over to him and his hand traveled down my arm, looking down at our now locked hands, "You have no idea how thankful both of us are for you. You've sacrificed so much to be in her life when you didn't have to."

"Y'know the first time she called me dad I cried," He admitted, "I was putting her to bed and she said 'goodnight, daddy'." His voice was soft as he spoke, so full of emotion, "I'd do anything for you guys and I know..." He let out a deep breath, "I know she's not technically mine, but I'd give up everything for you two."

I reached up and cupped his face with my hands, "We love you." I placed a kiss onto his lips, "So much."

"We're watching the Barbie movies!" Chris yelled loud enough for the two of us to hear, "Hurry up!"

"Can't miss that." Matt stood up straight and wiped his eyes to rid them of the tears I hadn't even noticed were there. When we entered the living room, Addie came running and jumping into his arms, "My little peanut." He squeezed her into a hug and sat down on the couch.

"You're such a good dad, Matt." Nick complimented his brother, "So weird to say."

"For real. But seriously, dude, you're the best dad." Chris added to Nicks sweet words, "Addison is lucky to have you both."

"Thanks, guys," I accepted the kind words for us both and grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch. It was getting late, but it was a Saturday night and since she didn't have school tomorrow I figured I'd let her break bedtime. It's not often that the five of us are under one roof with nothing going on.

When the movie ended, Addison was fast asleep on Matt's chest and his brothers said quiet goodbyes to us before leaving.

We cautiously walked down the hallway, the sleepy girl in my boyfriend's arms. He gently laid her down and I covered her up in her new bed. I tucked her teddy bear under her arm and sneakily crept out of her room, something I've mastered over the years.

"Am I gonna wake up to any other surprises tomorrow morning?" I joked while crawling into bed, "A new couch? Kitchen table?"

"Do you need a new couch or kitchen table?" He asked with the same joking tone, but I could tell he was being slightly serious. Anything we needed he was happy to provide us with.

"No," I laid down next to him and faced him, "You don't need to buy us stuff, but I do love her new bed."

"Only the best for my girls." He leaned closer and placed a kiss onto my forehead, then my cheek, then my lips, "I love you."

"I love you, too." We adjusted until we were comfortable, getting in our usual position of his arm over me and my face in his chest. I always put one leg over him and an arm around his torso.

I was starting to get used to this routine.

The routine of being a family.

A loving one at that.

———

:)

I typed this three different times so that's why it took so long to publish <3 enjoy my lovelies and leave suggestions in the comments if you'd like!

I haven't been the best with requests, mainly because I feel like I HAVE to write them immediately, which then leads to me getting stressed out.

BUT, I promise I do try my best with requests :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
101K 1.3K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24