luffyxnami (one shots)

By yahiaa8

All characters belong to their genius owner, Ichira Oda. The cover photo is not mine either. Welcome back g... More

Bellemere-san
Happiness
Birthday
Making love 1
making love (2)
making love (3)
making love 5
making love 4
Stupid or smart?
short comic
short comic 2
Our children!!
Friends or lovers!
new story
Night conversation
Different Luffy
Different Luffy 2
He's mine
Gears
Smile
Jealousy
After Z
After Gold
After stamped
Wedding

the flower

124 5 0
By yahiaa8

Nami: Well, we don't want to draw the attention of the Navy. Do you understand? Robin and I will go shopping, Sanji and Luffy will buy supplies, Usopp and Franky will buy wood and ship supplies, Chopper and Brock will buy medicine and medicinal herbs, Zoro will guard the ship.

Everyone: Yes.

Sanji: Luffy, don't stay away from me or eat what we buy, otherwise you won't have dinner today.

Luffy: Don't worry.

In the clothing store.

Nami: I want this at 90% discount.

Store owner: Ma'am, I can't.

Nami: I think you'll change your mind after this.

Nami took out her and luffy's wanted posters.

Owner: Three...three....billion.

Nami: Yes, this is my captain. I think he will be angry if I make his favorite navigator sad because she did not get a discount on some clothes. You know that he defeated the King of Monsters, Kaido, right?

Nami said while pretending to be sad.

Owner: No, excuse me ma'am, you can take whatever you want....everything...is free today....

Robin: Fufu, no, we will only pay a little.

Nami smiled happily when she left the store with a large amount of clothes. Robin looked at her with a smile because she was happy.

Robin: Fufu, you're taking advantage of Luffy's fame a lot.

Nami: He's the captain and I like to brag about my most precious possessions.

Robin: Fufufu, is Luffy your most precious possession?

Nami:(blushed) Of course, not just me, but everyone as well.

Robin: Well, I will consider myself to have believed you.

Nami: What do you mean?

Robin: Come on, Nami, you love Luffy, but you don't show it why.

Nami: Hmm, is it for example because he is my captain, and I might cause problems in the crew if I were in a relationship with him, or because he is my dear friend and I do not want to lose him because of mere feelings?

Robin: Oh, Nami, you know that we will not change when there is a relationship between crew members, and I also think that you will not lose Luffy's friendship. I mean, Luffy considers us all his family.

Nami: I know, I know. I'll try not really.

With Luffy and Sanji.

Luffy: Come on, Sanji, don't be depressed. We will meet a beautiful woman later.

Sanji: Damn it, why did I have to meet those Okama, I hate them and I hate that bastard Eva.

Luffy: Chichi Eva-chan is a really great person, why do you hate her?

Sanji: That's because you didn't see what I went through in two hellish years, while I was screaming to get a girl, and you were on an island full of women. You're a lucky bastard.

Luffy: Chichi, I don't care about women except Nami, Robin, Vivi, Rebecca, Hancock, and Margaret because they are my friends.

Sanji: Yes, how did she become friends with Hancock-sama, the Pirate Empress and the most beautiful woman in the seas?

Luffy: Chichi, it doesn't matter now. Look, there are beautiful flowers. I'll take some for Nami.

Sanji: Well, I'll prepare Nami-Swan and Robin-chan a wonderful lunch that suits them.

Luffy went and brought flowers, and when he was returning to Sanji, a young girl stopped him.

Girl: Hello Aniki. Are you going to take these flowers to a girl you love?

Luffy: Chichi, yes, it's for Nami's navigation.

Girl: Well, let me give you some advice.

Luffy: What is it?

Girl: Tell her to put the rose in her hair. If she puts it behind her right ear, this means that she has not fallen in love yet, and if she puts it behind her left ear, this means that she loves someone and will marry him. This is an indirect way of showing her feelings.

Luffy: Wow, thank you for this advice. I will apply it. See you.

Sanji: What were you talking about with this little girl?

Luffy: Chichi, you told me something important.

Sanji was a little surprised, but he decided to ask and they returned together to the ship, where almost everyone returned except Robin and Nami.

Sanji: Well, help lunch until my lovely ladies return.

Half an hour later, Luffy was holding the rose he had received, smiling, and waiting for Nami to return. When he saw that she was boarding the ship with Robin, he ran towards her, smiling.

Luffy: look, Nami, I found these beautiful flowers on the island.

Nami: Wow, it's beautiful, thank you Luffy.

Luffy: Okay, put it behind your ear.

Nami: Okay.

Luffy waited impatiently for Nami to place the rose, she placed it behind her left ear, which made him frown, but he quickly smiled because it was beautiful.

Nami: How do I look?

Luffy: Beautiful.

Nami smiled and blushed at the compliment. She took the clothes she had bought and went to her room, leaving Robin and Luffy outside. Luffy frowned when Nami disappeared from his sight. She noticed Robin and asked him gently.

Robin: Luffy, is there a problem?

Luffy: A little girl told me that when a woman puts a rose behind her left ear, it means she is in love.

Robin smiled at this information that she did not know. Maybe Nami also, but she did this instinctively because she loved Luffy. It seemed that she indirectly confessed her love.

Robin: Well, what's wrong with that, Luffy?

Luffy: Well, mmm, I don't know. I feel like my heart hurts a little when I know that she loves someone

Robin: Fufu, this is called jealousy, Captain.

Luffy: Ha???

Robin: This means that you love her too and want her to be yours and not anyone else's. Do you understand me?

Luffy: But I don't want to restrict her freedom.

Robin: Don't worry, she wants this too, but she's afraid to get away from her.

Luffy: This is impossible. I will die if I am not with Nami. This is not an exaggeration, because I will be lost and die.

Robin: I know, well you can confess your feelings to her.

Luffy: Okay, but I'll confess in my own way.

Robin: Yes, yes

Robin smiled at the thought, how was Luffy going to confess to Nami, it seemed like today was going to be a lot of fun.

Sanji: My lovely ladies, lunch is ready, and you bastards, wash your dirty hands and come here.

Zoro: furrowed eyebrows.

The fight began between Zoro and Sanji until Nami arrived and hit them on the heads to stop the fight, and then they all gathered in the kitchen and began eating in their usual way.

Luffy was staring at Nami from time to time while smiling, hoping that his plan would go well. Well, he didn't have a plan. He was never alone in coming up with plans. He would improvise like every time.

It was time to eat sweets and they were eating them. Luffy stood at the head of the table

Chopper: Is there a problem Luffy?

Luffy: I have a confession.

Everyone looked at Luffy in surprise, even Nami too.

Luffy: I decided to marry Nami.

Everyone choked on their food, their eyes opened, and most of them slept red.

Zoro: Where did this suddenly come from? What did you teach him, you perverted cook?

Sanji: I didn't tell him anything.

Franky: Ha-ha-ha, the muptan has finally grown up

Brooke: Yohoho we're having a wedding.

Nami: (red like a tomato) Look a minute, Luffy, how did you decide this suddenly? Do you even know what you're saying?

Luffy: Yes, I love you and I want to marry you. Is there a problem?

Nami: Won't you get my approval? What if I love someone else?

Luffy: No, I know that you love me, and the evidence is that you placed the rose behind your left ear, and this indicates love.

Sanji: Wow, I didn't know this information. I wanted to try it.

Usopp: I'm really surprised by Luffy.

Nami: Okay okay, but mmm...

Nami was surprised when Robin pushed her towards Luffy, who grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Nami returned the kiss with a smile. It seemed in the end that her feelings were mutual, and the reason Luffy knew was because of this rose. Thank you, rose.

Everyone smiled at this and started celebrating the new couple.

the end

I'm sorry that this shot is short, it's an idea that came to me when I noticed that Nami always puts the flower behind her left ear, and after searching, I was surprised by the results.

Nami loves Luffy since the beginning of the story hehehehe ❤🧡🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 17.9K 70
(COMPLETED) Portgas D. Atami was her name, eldest daughter of Gol D. Roger & Portgas D. Rouge & older sister of the ASL. ... i know that the new book...
31.2M 1.2M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
3.7M 106K 70
Alexandra Grace, the best nurse in New York is asked to relocate and work full time for the young multi-millionare named Ace. Ace Anderson is an arr...
721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...