Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

Galing kay Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... Higit pa

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two

Sixty Two

142 5 16
Galing kay Gothic_Bxbie

Husk made a delicious meal for them after a while. The two were on their way back to the hotel. Husk wondered who was tending the bar now that he wasn't working there. The answer was Vaggie but, she couldn't mix drinks for shit so everyone could only ask for things that came in a bottle already. All she had to do was pour it in a glass. Heaven let her stay in hell more often since Charlie had a more specific task for her. Everyone was happy Charlie was happy again.

Angel and Husk were outside of the hotel making out.

"I love you Husky." Angeldust stated.

"Ti amo Tony." Husk said with a chuckle.

"Have a good night." Husk said before he flew back home.

Angeldust walked into the hotel.  Little did he know Cherri went out that night and she hasn't come back yet.

He went up to his room with Fat Nuggets in his arms. He laid on his bed, and went to sleep.

In the morning upon further investigation Charlie realized Cherri still hadn't made it back to the hotel. She put Leith in charge of finding her.

Angel dust woke up well after Leith had left. He made his way up to Cherri's room not wanting her to miss breakfast. But she never answered her door. He assumed she just woke up early for once. He got back in the elevator and took it to the lobby.

Still no Cherribomb. He went straight into the kitchen. Lucifer was there.

"Angel! Would you like some pancakes?!" He wondered enthusiasticly.

Angel shook his head, he was hungry but, his friend was more important to him.

"No thanks. Have you seen Cherri."

He shook his head.

"She didn't come home last night.  Charlie and Leith are out looking for her." He stated.

Leith and Charlie split up hitting every bar, and club in the pride ring.  She was panicking because, she had been clean just a couple months longer than Angel and she feared if something happened to her Angel would leave.

Leith found her at Some bar she looked really fuck up and she held onto a booth seat like she was trying to keep someone away from her.

Their was a single spotlight of gold for everyone who was still at the bar they didn't notice considering they were drunk or high. For Cherri, she had a Golden staircase to walk up. What Leith saw was her floating away being whisked from hell but a spotlight. It wasn't like Cherri to overdose and he was gonna find out what the fuck happened to his friend, before Angeldust found out and fuckin started a genocide.

It was too late though. As Leith carried the limp demon's body on his shoulder. He knew it was too late but he was begging to be wrong.  At the hotel, Angel sat in the living room as 666 News interrupted his program with breaking news.

"This just in a sinner had Overdosed at ............. Holy Lazer beam floating awa-"

Angel looked up from his phone for two seconds and saw Cherri's lifeless body floating away.

"No, no no no no no! What?! CHERRI DON'T FUCKIN OVERDOSE." He sprinted up to his room grabbed his crime had, and a baseball bat. He picked up Fat Nuggets and held him close to his face.

"Nuggets if daddy don't come back I love you so much! You go find Charlie and she'll take care of you." He said before kissing his pig. He left his door open he sprinted out of the hotel and shut the door behind him, leaving the hotel without Lucifer noticing.

Maybe Charlie can fix her. Leith hoped as he walked through hell holding her on his shoulder stopping her from floating away.

"Fuckin Christ Cherribomb can you do me a fuckin favor and NOT die right now!" He groaned.

Angel's legs carried him fast. His eyes were purple and all of his pupils were dilated. He was gonna fuck shit up. He didn't care who stood in his way. He knocked for sinners heads off their bodies and sent them flying with one swing from the bat. Like he just hit a home run with someone's face.

He ran into Leith and almost beat him with the bat cause of how he was holding his friend.

"THE FUCK HAPPENED TO CHERR!" HE screamed wiping the tears from her eyes.

The rougarou shrugged. He got there too late to know.

"No idea, when I got there she was holding onto a booth seat and this Lazer beam that's chasing me right now was making her float the fuck away." He stated.

"Get her back to the hotel. Lucifer could probably help her imma go find Charlie."

"Don't kill anyone Angie." Leith pleaded as he agreed walking away.

"Too damn late for that!" He laughed swinging the bat around in one hand like it was a baton. he ran through hell as he scrolled through his contacts. he pressed on Charlie's.

"Angel?" She asked answering the phone.

"Where the fuck are you?! I just ran into Leith and he's running through the damn streets of hell trying to stop Cherri from fuckin dying before he gets her back to the hotel!" He asked unable to stop his tears.

"Oh thank God he found her! I'm on my way back to the hotel. Angel,  we'll figure out what happened and we'll do whatever we can!" She assured the spider who was still frantically crying.

He nodded. And agreed wiping his tears away he sat on a nearby bench needing to collect his thoughts, because now all he wanted was shit he knew better than to find.

He called Husk even though he knew he was working. Husk went into his office excusing himself from what he was doing making the call seem urgent. Angel NEVER fucking called him so he knew it was.

"Baby? What's wrong are you okay?" He asked.

Angel was sobbing and was very hard to understand.

"Webs, you gotta take a second and breathe I can't understand you." He stated.

Angeldust took a deep breath and spoke slower. He explained what he saw on TV and what he saw when he ran into Leith.

"Husky I'm scared." He sobbed.

"Where are you?" Husk asked.

Angel looked around for a street name. He also looked at the building he was sitting in front of, he quickly explained to Husk where he was.

"I really wanna get high now Whiskers. The news bitch said she overdosed but, Cherri doesn't do that! She never has and she never would!"

Husk made a panicked face.

"No Webs, that would make things worse. I'm on my way just stay put. Okay? Give fifteen maybe twenty minutes. I'll be there as soon as I can." Husk assured.

The spider nodded though Husk couldn't see him.

"Okay. I'll try. there's a vending machine acros-"

"Anthony you don't need it! Com'on if Cherri makes it outta this, don't you wanna be sober for her?" He pleaded. "Baby she's gonna be okay. Imma keep you on the phone while I'm driving okay?" He asked.

"Ok." The spider nodded.

Husk grabbed his keys. Explained to his assistant manager and the other manager that he had an emergency. He left his casino in a flash. He jumped into his car after unlocking it and he drove off to Angel's location.

"I'm on my way right now baby, you're okay, and Cherribomb's gonna be just fine." He assured.

He was quick to get to Angel. In just ten minutes, he parked the car by the curb. Husk got out of the car. Quickly wrapping his arms round his boyfriend and hugging him tight. Angel held onto the cat demon sobbing Husk rubbed his back and played with the hair on the back of his neck a bit.

"Sssshhh. She's gonna be okay." Husk assured rocking softly side to side as the two demons sat on the bench.

Angel wiped his eyes. They both stood up. Husk got in on drivers side Angel sat beside him in the passenger seat calling Charlie again. He explained that he and Husk were on the way. Charlie assured her that she and her father were doing everything they could. Lucifer even called up Stolas again because Lucifer never seen anything like this in ten thousand years.

"Charlie that's sweet and all but ya not helping Webs not panic!" Husk yelled into the phone.

Angel was tightly holding onto his one of his boyfriend's hands with one of his. Husk didn't mind though. Husk lifted his hand and pulled it close to his face before placing a kiss on Angel's hand.

"It's gonna be okay." He assured.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.4K 538 32
Husk , The Known Alcoholic At The Hazbin Hotel Has been struggling With his liquor intake. Charlie can't help but be worried about him , she asked...
71.2K 1.9K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...
50K 1.8K 25
(COMPLETED AND BEING HEAVILY EDITED) Angel Dust, one of Hell's number one porn actors. Alastor, one of Hell's most renowned and feared overlords. The...
83.5K 2.4K 22
❝𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘵-𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘭𝘺𝘥𝘦 ❞ You both went through it all, from being childhood best friends, partners in crime to b...