The Theif 2! A pups little si...

Autorstwa Mzzjem

Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring... Więcej

City life
Drugged
Chained
rage
Deal
puzzle
First night
Xbox
Release
Lifestyle
nightmare
first punishment
Gym
A soft pur
upset
Sick
Truth about kaylus
Pent up
Daddy
Pups
Relaxation
spicey
"your taking me back?"
one on one
outburst
Doctor Sam
Work
Times almost up
Beta?
Broken bond
little Seb
The end?
New territory
Ace
Finally found?
Am i gonna die?
Holding on by a thread
Awake
Lost?
The Cave
Flashbacks

Heat

646 17 4
Autorstwa Mzzjem

Seb

My eyes sting as I open them once again. I'm in a different room this time, the scent of that Alpha fills the room. This must be his room.

Anger fills me as I just want to go home, why can't these people leave me the fuck alone. Looking at his bed I begin clawing at it letting my anger out, fucking idiot shouldn't have let me in here.

I begin ripping up his duvet, pillows and clawing a hole into his mattress. There's feathers and fluff everywhere, I'm coverd in it.

My teeth suddenly ache,I shouldn't have done so much chewing. My canines are so sore, I pant feeling the heat again.

I need something to naw on to distract the pain, I jump from the bed and begin nawing on a wooden cabinet leg by the bed.

The feeling is helping my canines. Suddenly footsteps from the other side of the door catch my attention, the door handle slowly opens revealing a tall, quite good looking man.

His jawline was sharp and sharpen as his jaw tensed from seeing the veiw of his room. His muscular build tenses in anger, I runs a veins hand through his dark blonde hair letting out a sigh of frustration.

"I guess this is partly my fault for putting you in here" he says in a deep voice. I look at him with a confused look. "This does not mean your of the hook" he says strictly.

"Sit" he says in an Alpha tone, I instantly sit. He walks towards me reaching his hand out, I'm waiting for him to hit me except he pulls a peice of fluff of from my face.

He looks at the table leg before looking at me again, I pin my ears down in fear. I flinch as I feel his hand on my mouth parting my lips.

"Teething, huh" he says, he walks towards the draws on the other side and pulls out a box. He pulls something out, it looks like a rubber see-through purple colord dog bone.

I look at him with a judged look, he thinks I'm a fucking dog. "Don't give me that look, this will help with the sorness" how does he know. He places the toy infront of me, I lean down slowly biting it.

Wow that does feel good, I chew it some more allowing it to cool down my canines.

I lay down really chewing into it. I hear the door close catching my attention, I see him sifting through some draws before pulling some clothes out.

"When your ready here's some clothes for when you shift back"? He says placing them on the bed,why is he being so nice? He sits on the edge of the bed on his phone completely unbothered by my presence.

I hear the faint sound of footsteps coming down the hallway, if they come in here it'll give me a chance to run again.

As soon as the door opens I quickly head towards it "Alpha" a women's voice says just before she sees me coming, "Caroline, shut the door" I hear his voice say but I've already slipped past her legs.

I head downstairs again seeing the door is still shut, I head to the window which I had smashed before but there are people over there serounding it.

I quickly take another turn into a different room, there's some little kids playing on the floor.

Once they see me some of them run of to there parents except one, "pretty wolf" one says trying to walk towards me, I've never been a kids fan but this one didn't seem so bad.

While he's trying to walk towards me he trips heading straight for the ground, I quickly put my muzzle against his chest to help him stand straight again.

He puts his hand along the side of my stomach feeling my fur "so soft" he says in awe making me chuckle.

Suddenly a voice startles me making me quickly turn to see one of the ids parents, "Sam get away from that rouge" she yells, my startled movement makes the kid lose his balance and falls floor on his bum crying.

I quickly lean down nuzzling him with my muzzle, he instantly stops crying and starts laughing.

"Soft wolfie" he says stroking the fur on my neck, maybe I would be good with kids after all. "Get away from my child, you mut" the women yells, she throws something at me which hits me in the shoulder.

I back up however the idiot women won't stop throwing things, she's about to hit her own child.

I step infront of the kid so I can shield him from his mothers psychotic episode. "Audrey, calm down" I hear a deep powerful voice, she calms and stops throwing stuff however looks at me panicked.

I turn to see the Alpha behind me, he walks towards the kid slowly looking at me the whole time.

He goes to grab the kid which makes him start crying and I instantly get protective, I bare my teeth stopping him from picking up the kid "it's okay" he says trying again "Sam it's time to go back to mummy" he says, suddenly it makes me think of my own mum.

I take a step back giving the Alpha access to the kid.

He picks the boy up and walks over to the crazy lady handing over her son, I didn't mean to cause a scene.

I just want to leave, I look around again trying to find another way to escape. I can't smash another window, my body can't take it.

I can feel the heat getting to me again, why does this keep happening. I sit down as I start panting "Alpha" I hear the women say, the same women I have used to escape which I now feel slightly bad for.

She signals to me before I turn to see the Alpha walking towards me, he's alot bigger than me even in wolf form.

I take a couple steps back still panting  away, "calm down" he says as he leans down, unexpectedly he picks me up in his arms and begins to carry me back upstairs, he's acting like I weigh nothing.

I'm too hot to fight. Once we get back to his room "Caroline can you get some pack members to help remove this mattress and bring in a new one please" I suddenly feel guilty for that aswell.

I lean my head on his chest in exhaustion from panting, "Shhhhhhh try and breathe slowly" he whispers to me, I try but it's just too hot.

Eventualy the a few pack members came in and removed the bed and brought in a new one, the whole time the Alpha held me with a tight hold when I growled at a few pack members that looked at me weirdly.

Soon enough the Alpha had a perfectly neat untorn bed, it's like he's waited on hand and foot. Why don't the Alphas have pack members in the house.

The door is shut as everyone leaves and he finally places me down on the bed. "Now no chewing this one up" he tells me strictly, he heads into the bathroom for a while before coming out again.

I'm still panting as he picks me up and brings me inside the bathroom, once I see the bath I begin to wriggle out of his arms.

He clearly didn't expect it and had to let go except he instantly shut the door. I wonder around the bathroom in panic, not going anywhere the bath. I begin to pant in distress and heat, I lean against the cool tile walls to help.

"Okay, I can see your not a fan of the bath. But I promise nothing dangerous is going to happen, you could not be in a more safe place" and I would ahve believed him if I hadn't met the other Alphas already.

A whimper leaves my mouth as I think about them, my ears go down. I crawl up into a ball in the corner shutting my eyes tightly.

I hear the door open and close, I open my eyes to see he's gone.

Suddenly the door opens and closes again, I hear footsteps walking towards me.

I look up to see the Alpha kneeling down infront of me with a jumper in his hand, "there's a lavender scent on this, it will help you relax a bit more" I sniff it smelling the lovely smell of lavender.

Lavender has always calmed me down. "Good" he praises as I lean into the jumper feeling much more relaxed. "Now do you think your ready to take a bath" he ushers my thoughts away, I instantly crawl into a ball again.

"Okay, what about a shower?" He asks and that has the same affect. I never want to go near water again, the thought of feeling myself drown and gasp for air in the lake makes my whole body shake.

The Alpha gives up and leaves me to calm down in the bathroom, a while passes as I drift of to sleep smelling the lavender.

I'm so calm I feel like shifting back, the need to protect myself isn't there anymore.

I quickly  open my eyes still seeing I'm in wolf form, I walk towards the door and jump at the handle just managing to turn it before pushing the door open.

Thankfully the Alphas not there, I grab the clothes onnthe side he had left me and drap them into the bathroom.

I allow myself to shift back before putting them on, shifting alot less painful than what it was at the start.

Now I'm not a wolf it might be easier to escape, I head towards the bathroom door feeling motivated at my plan.

However as soon as I step out I feel dizzy, a burning pain in my stomach brings me to the floor.

What's happening? I feel like I can't breathe, I want my Alpahs.

I'm in to much pain I don't even hear the Alpha come in, "Hey, you shifted" he says before noticing I'm in pain, "whats going on? Where does it hurt?" He says rushing to my side, I can't talk, I can barely breathe.

He places hid palm on my forehead "you have a fever", j let out a yelp at the burning in my stomach, its spreading across my body.

Suddenly a man walk into the room "I'm here Alpha, wahts the problem?" A man rushes towards us with a briefcase. "He's got a fever, but he looks like he's getting pain in hid sromach" the Alpha says, the guy I'm assuming is a doctor checks me over.

"He's in heat" I'm unsure why this shocks the Alpha so much. "Okay, give him some pain killers and ill deal either the resr" he says, the doctor makes me swallow 2 pills before leaving the room.

I feel the Alpha pick me up before placing me on the bed, the pain killers kicked in but I was still incredibly hot and exhausted.

"Is that why you keep escaping? You want to get back to your mate?" He asks stroking the side of my cheek, I nod my head. "Don't worry, I'll help you find them and get you back to them as soon as possible" his words were very reassuring.

"What is there name?" He asks, do I tell him I have three? "Salvator" I say thr name all three of the guys are known as, that way I don't have to specify which one.

He looks at me surprised "your mated with one of the three most dangerous Alphas, are they good to you?" He genuinely looks concernd, I nod my head. "How did you end up here then, there all way on the other side" he asks not believing me.

"Got attacked my rouges, I fell into the lake"? I say, I look down feeling rhe guys hand lift up the shirt I was wearing.

I'm assuming he's looking for any scars, I have many scars but never from the Alphas. "Your not lying to me, are you?" He questions, "no, they are nice to me" I say.

He sighs before pulling the t shirt back down. "Okay, well I'll get into contact with them" he says before leaving the room.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
88.1K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
16.4K 448 9
Trent is your typical 18 year old living life. He is expected to mate and take over as the alpha as soon as he finds her. The only problem, he doesn'...
3.7K 145 20
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...