Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.

Rohit imitated Anokhi

40.9K 2.7K 124
By SunitaVarma7

Friends, my novel has received more than 700k reads and very soon it will reach 1M 🤯. Thank you so much everyone for your love and support.🥰😘

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ Cupcake what are you doing? Be quite and stop.”, Rishabh said while pacifying Anokhi, then Anokhi said, “I am not having fun, but you are being stubborn.”

“Tell me, you are being stubborn yourself and taking my name.”, Rishabh said while muttering and then said to Anokhi, “I am not being stubborn. I am asking for a simple thing. Give me a small kiss and then let’s go.”

“But I don’t want to.”, Anokhi said while being stubborn again, then Rishabh said, “Okay then we will stay like this the whole night.”

Anokhhi started looking at him with a sad face. Rishabh turned his eyes and said, “Don’t look at me with this innocent face. It is not going to be of any use.”

Finally Anokhi gave up and said, “Okay, I agree with you. Lower your face a little.  ”

Rishabh brought his face closer to hers with a smile. Anokhi was slowly moving towards his cheek and Rishabh was looking at her with his deep eyes.

Anokhi was feeling uneasy with the heat of his eyes, so she placed one of her palms on his eyes which brought a smile on Rishabh's lips.

Then Anokhi gently touched his cheek with her lips. As soon as he felt the touch of her lips, a sense of peace descended inside Rishabh.

Anokhi removed her lips from his cheek and also removed her hand from his eyes. Rishabh was feeling the feeling that Anokhi had just given him with his eyes closed.

Anokhi was looking at him silently. Then she said softly, “Now that I have agreed to what you said, let's go now.”

Rishabh slowly opened his eyes and looked at Anokhi.  At this time, feelings for Anokhi were clearly visible in Rishabh's eyes, which Anokhi could also see, but it was difficult for Anokhi to understand them, so she lowered her eyes.

Rishabh came near her ears and whispered, " Do you know why I asked you to do this? "

In response, Anokhi shook her head in no, then Rishabh said further, “Because this is your first gift to me which I am going to keep inside me for the rest of my life.”

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi started looking into his eyes. Rishabh said, “Let's go”, then Anokhi hid her face in his neck and said softly, “Hmmm”

But Rishabh had no idea that four cartoons of his house were secretly watching them from above. Riya opened her eyes wide and said with surprise, “OMG brother, I had never even dreamt that he is so romantic.”

“Yes yaar, bhai really turned out to be a boss. I mean even I could never have imagined that Shahrukh Khan would also be hidden inside this devil.”, Rohit also said in surprise.

“But I am not so surprised. I had seen the trailer earlier.  “,  Shivika said and Shivaay, Rohit and Riya started staring at her.

Riya put her hand on her waist and asked him, “What do you mean? When did you see your bhai and Bhabhi like this?”

Shivika started telling the three about the photo but then her eyes went to Rishabh who was coming towards them.

She quickly said, “I will tell you all that later, but if you want to be safe then leave from here now.”

Seeing her going, Shivaay, Riya and Rohit also turned back and seeing Rishabh coming, all three of them also disappeared from there.

Rishabh reached upstairs and dropped Anokhi down three or four stairs from the terrace door and left without saying anything to Anokhi.

Anokhi started looking at him making faces and slowly climbed the remaining one stairs and came upstairs.

When Surekha saw Rishabh coming alone, she asked him, “Rishabh, you are alone, where did you leave Anokhi?”

“She must be coming.”

As soon as she said this, Anokhi also came from behind. Shobha asked Anokhi with her eyes whether she had climbed the stairs, then Anokhi slowly shook her head in no.

Seeing this, Shobha smiled and then everyone formed a circle and sat on the cushions kept there.

Riya stood in the middle of everyone holding a heart shaped balloon and looking at everyone she said, “Although everyone knows the rules of the game, but I will still tell it once for my cute little Bhabhi. So choti si Bhabhi, everyone will pass this balloon to each other and music will play in the background which will be played by Dadaji and whenever he feels like it, he will stop the music. When the music stops, the one who has the balloon in his hand has to take out a chit and whatever is written in it, he has to do that task. You understood, right?”

When Riya asked, Anokhi quickly nodded her head in yes. She was looking very excited.

As usual, Rishabh had no interest in all these games. He was sitting away from everyone near Dadaji, which clearly showed that he had no interest in this game, but his eyes were only on Anokhi who was looking so excited for the game.

Happiness was clearly visible on her face and Rishabh was capturing her happy face with his eye camera. Rishidhar ji sitting next to her whispered in his ear, “Barkhurdaar ( dear) , I hope you must have put a black mark on your wife to ward off the evil eye.”

“ i did that long ago, Dadaji.” Rishabh replied lost in thought, but when he came to his senses, he got embarrassed and started avoiding Dadaji’s gaze.

Dadaji said laughingly, “You did a good thing, otherwise the way you were looking at your wife, she would have definitely been affected by your evil eye.”

“Come on, Dadaji, start.” Shivika said to Dadaji and Dadaji started the music.

Everyone was passing the balloon to each other one by one. As soon as Anokhi got a balloon, she would quickly give it to Riya sitting next to her so that she doesn’t get out. There was a big smile on her lips.  The family members saw Anokhi so happy for the first time today. They saw happiness in her eyes, they saw a smile on her face.

Just then Dada ji stopped the music and the balloon stopped in Rohit's hand.

Shivaay said laughingly, "Let's make our Rohit the first scapegoat. Rohit, you were born to be slaughtered."

Rohit looked at him angrily and then said to Surekha, “Look maa , he is calling your son a goat and he is also talking about slaughtering him.”

Surekha glared at Shivaay and said, “Shivaay, you are not saying anything wrong.”

Hearing Surekha's words, Rohit's mouth remained open and everyone started laughing loudly. Then Riya said, “Okay Rohit bhai, now quickly take out the chit.”

Rohit went to grandfather and took out a chit from the ball kept with him. Rohit read the words written in the chit, “Imitate the person in the house who remains the silent.”

Hearing the words written in his chit, everyone's eyes went to Rishabh and Rishabh's eyes narrowed. Rohit came to Riya and said something in her ear. Hearing his words, Riya started laughing looking at Anokhi.

Anokhi got confused seeing him laughing looking at her.  Riya got up and quickly went downstairs and came to everyone with a dupatta in her hands.

Seeing the dupatta in her hand, Surekha said, “What is this Rohit, why have you ordered a dupatta? Rishabh does not wear a dupatta.”

“Maa, bhai do not wear a dupatta but Choti si Bhabhi does. You all are forgetting that Choti Bhabhi talks the least among us, even less than brother.”, Rohit said while replying to Surekha.

“Oh yes Rohit, you are right. You should imitate Anokhi.” ​​When Ajay said this, everyone started smiling looking at Anokhi.

Anokhi pointed towards herself in surprise and said, “You will imitate me.”

“Yes yes I will imitate you.” Rohit also said the same thing and Anokhi made a pout.

Rohit hid his face with the dupatta and took the veil the way Anokhi used to and sat down.  Riya also came and sat next to him.

Riya said to him, “By the way, Choti si Bhabhi, tell me one thing, why do you talk so little?”

““ I am not a girl who speaks less. Whatever you ask, I answer everything.” Rohit said in Anokhi’s style, and everyone started hiding their laughter by putting their hands on their mouths.

Anokhi also had a smile on her lips and Rishabh was also smiling seeing his brother’s antics and Anokhi’s smile on her lips.

Riya further said, “That’s it, you only answer what we ask. Sometimes talk to us face to face as well.”

“What should I talk about?” Rohit said in a childish voice like Anokhi, and Riya started laughing loudly and so did Rohit. He removed the dupatta from his face and started laughing on his stomach.

All the family members were also laughing and Anokhi looked at them and said innocently, “You all are making fun of me.” Saying this, she complained to her grandfather, “Look, dada ji, everyone is making fun of me.”

“Okay, enough is enough. Everyone has made fun of my daughter a lot.  Now start the game again or else I will get everyone out.”, said grandfather smiling.

“Ok ok we will start the game again.”, said Rohit controlling his laughter and got up and went to grandfather.

“Why are you leaving?”, asked Anokhi seeing him leaving. Riya said, “Because Rohit bhai is out, so whoever gets out will be out of the game.”

The music started again and again the balloon started getting passed to each other. Ajay gave the balloon to Surekha and at the same time Rohit stopped the music.

That balloon was in the hands of both Ajay and Surekha. Riya clapped loudly and said, “ Chacha ji and chachi ji both got out together. Wow, this is love, isn’t it?”

“Shut up, Riyaa, we both can't out together.”, said Surekha scolding both of them.

“Oh maa, you yourself said that it is Valentine’s Day and couples play a game, so it happened, right?  Now both of you will get the punishment of a couple.”, Rohit said laughingly, then Surekha started staring at him.

Just then Rohit came to them with a ball and said to both of them, “Now quickly take out a chit.”

“Only one head will come out, right?”, Ajay said, then Shivaay quickly said, “Cheating will not be tolerated at all. Both of you will have to take out a chit and complete the task given in it.”

Both Ajay and Surekha took out chits. Ajay’s chit had written that he has a romantic song and Surekha’s chit had written that she should express her love to the person whom she loves the most.

“This is quite good. Come on Surekha, now you propose to my brother-in-law and brother-in-law, you sing a cute romantic song for my sister-in-law.”, Shobha said.

Surekha blushed. She softly said to Shobha, “What are you saying Didi? Papa ji is here, I will not do all this.”

Rishidhar ji understood her hesitation and said, “Hey beta, why are you shying from me?  You are my daughter and I will be happy to see the love between you two. "

Ajay stood in the middle of everyone holding Surekha. Surekha blushed and started saying softly, " Actually our marriage was an arranged marriage. But even if I had met you before marriage, I would not have made you my boyfriend. "

Hearing this, everyone started looking at her in surprise and Ajay said with mild anger, " Wow, what a nice thing to say. Surekha, are you standing here to propose me or to reject me. "

" Hey, listen to me. You start getting angry even beforehand. I want to say that I would not have made you my boyfriend, but I would have married you directly. Because I cannot wait to be with you. "

" Oho how romantic. " Shivaay, Shivika, Riya and Rohit said together, then Surekha hid her face with both hands and hugged Ajay.

Ajay also hugged her and started singing a lovely song.

mere dil mein aaj kya hai, tu kahe to main bata doon

teree zulf phir savaaroon, teree maang phir saja doon

mere dil mein aaj kya hai, too kahe to main bata doon

Shobha was shocked to hear Ajay's song. Her eyes widened with surprise and she got lost in those memories when Alok had sung this song for her for the first time.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 74.4K 73
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
1.6M 97.7K 41
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
260K 15.7K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
28K 2.1K 16
"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" ••• "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part...