It's Always Been You

By SanjJeon

Jungkook and Taehyung. And their almost broken Marriage One is Forest military officer and other one is a doc... More

Main Protagonists
New Place
The Beginning of Journey
Begin Again
The Truth Untold
Separation
Struggle
Mother & Hatred
Reunited
Reasons
Betrayal
Reverse Karma
Epilogue
New Book

Closer

371 25 6
By SanjJeon

"Gukie", jungkook heard his name and looked back,

And what jungkook saw made his breath stop.

Taehyung stood in front of him in a full linen shirt with a beige pant, several peacock feathers in his hand along with a white rabbit with green eyes in his hands, a purple wild flower crown on his head.

Taehyung looks like an angel coming down from heaven today,

And jungkook felt proud because it's for him,

Only for him.

Jungkook wasn't even able to move, he saw Taehyung was running towards him.

Taehyung stopped in front of jungkook put the bunny down gently and hugged Jungkook tightly, jungkook hugged him back within a second.

Jungkook is alive now, this touch is his old taehyung's touch, which only holds love, no regrets, no misunderstandings, nothing just love.

Pure love.

"You took so long", taehyung said in a slightly angry tone with a pout, still not letting go of jungkook, his head resting on his chest.

Didn't want to let go.

Jungkook's strong arms wrapped around his waist tightly, taehyung moved to jungkook's ear and gave him a small kiss on it.

"I missed you love", taehyung speaks.

Jungkook knows he did.

Jungkook also missed him badly.

"Missed you tooo my love", jungkook speaks.

Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's soft hair.

"Sorry baby, I got up a little late today, and you also weren't there either, jimin took off the bandages and then i came to you", jungkook started to explain.

Hearing this, taehyung burst out laughing, and the sound of that laughter sounded like a beautiful song to Jungkook.

"But why did you call me here?", jungkook asked stupidly as taehyung looked at him like he was going to kill him.

Then taehyung said in a deep voice,

"Come with me", leading jungkook to the lake with him.

Jungkook didn't even know there's a lake,

Both went towards it and seeing it jungkook became more happy.

It's a beautiful scenery and the lake is also very beautiful.

Then two sit on a round red cloth rug, taehyung has arranged a picnic for him.

He brought some of jungkook's favorite foods in a basket with yellow flowers, like bread sandwiches, salads, some pork kebabs, tuna salad, and fresh juices because he prohibited alcohol for him for a few more day's.

Because sasha can make good wine with rice.

Jungkook is about to burst in tears,

Because taehyung didn't cook for many years, neither for himself nor for jungkook, but once upon a time jungkook loved whatever taehyung cooked for him.

Because even if taehyung doesn't cook very well, the food he cooks is very hearty for him, also that was never bad to eat.

"Yeah i made it, eat first, the rest will follow", said taehyung and shoving a piece of chicken into taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung also did the same.

Jungkook started chewing on it, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"It's really delicious", Jungkook said while holding his hand.

After a few times feeding eachother,

"I remember our first picnic", said taehyung suddenly and jungkook looked at him while eating his sandwich.

Hearing this, jungkook went back to that day many years ago.

It was also a perfect day like this, warm but pleasant, the cool breeze was blowing slowly but later it rained suddenly.

That was the first day they came closer, so closer, that they broke all the distance between them,

Taehyung blushed in embarrassment because the rain came suddenly that day, and they took shelter from the rain in an abandoned house at the back of the park.

The house used to belong to the owner, who left after having a daughter, but taehyung loved this place.

It's still maintained and clean too but covered with wild trees.

And they came here often to spend quality time, but that day they came as close as they could.

"Won't you come close today", taehyung whispered to himself but it didn't escape jungkook's ear.

Because he wants it, after everything, after losing Jungkook three times, so he wants it.

Jungkook smirked because he guessed it before.

Jungkook suddenly pulled taehyung into his arms and kissed him on his lips deeply.

The kiss is deep and tongues collided.

Warning ⚠️⚠️ 18+ smut.........

Jungkook bites taehyung's tongue and taehyung screamed because jungkook has different types of kinks.

But after kissing again taehyung closes his eyes in obsession.

A strange tingling rose up in both's body,

Both are ready to get lost in each other's obsession, that old feeling, a little fear and lot of desire,

The fear is that if the other person rejects,

But the rejection didn't come but acceptance did.

But when jungkook started rubbing his hands on taehyung's soft skin from under his clothes, taehyung's head went blank, leaving only jungkook and only jungkook.

It didn't matter how long the two kissed each other like this, jungkook's hands roamed all over taehyung's body, stomach, back, chest, navel, under taehyung's armpits which is the most sensitive.

Taehyung is ready to come closer today, because jungkook was having no trouble slipping his hands inside his pants too.

Taehyung was sitting on top of jungkook and munching on something and touching it outside from jungkook's pants too and he let out a satisfying moan.

"Ah", and hearing that taehyung blushed a little.

Because jungkook's manhood still got affected even though Jungkook still has his clothes on.

As they looked at each other, jungkook saw taehyung's reddened face, breathing hotly.

And desires, jungkook saw desire and a painful love too.

Painful because they stayed separated for a very long time.

"Don't hold yourself back today gukie, your lover wants you close again, so close", Taehyung said, coming up a little and whispering in Jungkook's ear.

And that was enough for Jungkook, he quickly removed taehyung's shirt from his beautiful body and his pants too, taehyung didn't wear anything inside.

Jungkook immediately got hard and taehyung realised it very well.

Taehyung's soft and shiny body like honey was immediately exposed.

It looks soft and beautiful in the sunlight,

"Gukie touch me, i don't want to be away from you anymore", taehyung begged jungkook desperately.

"Wait honey, let me see you first, I'll see you because i missed us like this", Jungkook said and licked his tongue with a deep kiss on his navel.

"Ahhhhhh", taehyung covered his eyes with a deep moan.

For almost two years they stayed far and today when they came so close Jungkook was satisfying his eyes too.

Jungkook picked up some peacock feathers from the ground that were lying nearby and began to brush the soft feathers against taehyung's body.

Taehyung's deep yet satisfied moans made jungkook growl harder.

He wants to torcher (not abuse but rough) him, break him again, like they did always.

Jungkook started to fly peacock feathers from taehyung's throat to chest, chest to stomach, stomach to his already wet hole.

Taehyung began to moan shamelessly at the touch of the soft feather.

Jungkook took his tongue in his mouth without wasting any second and taehyung opened his eyes at the touch of jungkook's warm tongue inside his hole.

He feels happy and closing his eyes again, taehyung continued to enjoy the moment,

He grabbed jungkook's hair and pressed his head deeper and jungkook bite on it and taehyung screamed,

"Ahhhhh".

"Turn around", Jungkook said in a serious tone,

For taehyung's this tone is familiar, very familiar.

Without wasting time he laid on his stomach and raised his ass in the air.

Jungkook first brushed the feathers again from his back to hips,

After that, making taehyung more needy jungkook inserted his finger into his wet hole.

Taehyung moaned again.

"Ahhh jungkook", and his body was bent a little.

"Hang on baby, it's just the beginning, I'll love you until the evening", Jungkook said and got up and saw a smile on taehyung's face.

Taehyung gave him the answer through moan.

Jungkook is giving him very fast fingering, and hitting the wall on his navels direction from the inside because jungkook knows it's taehyung's g-spot.s

Then when taehyung is about to cum, he yells,

"Gukie, I'm cumming, ahhh I'm cumming", jungkook immediately thrust his mouth into the hole and inserted his tongue again.

And taehyung definitely cums in jungkook's mouth.

It's like Jungkook is having up a many year-old additional expensive wine,

Taehyung lay back on his face to take a deep breath and breathe properly.

Jungkook again took Taehyung and sat on his lap.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook asked and kissed on his forehead.

"More than that", Taehyung answered and rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook kissed his forehead gently again.

Now taehyung took off jungkook's clothes slowly and started licking his tits and adam apple.

Taehyung also took off jungkook's pants too and seeing his manhood taehyung blushed.

"Hey buddy", by that taehyung greets jungkook's junior. ( What the fuck i just wrote 😂😂😂😂)

"He is not fine you know", jungkook joked and taehyung laughed.

"You know love today I got my gukie back after so long", Taehyung exclaimed in happiness and hugged him.

"And i got my tae back and I promise love, I won't leave you again", jungkook said and taehyung kissed him for sealing the promise.

"Everything is fine but if someone comes, actually I don't want anyone to see you like this....means privacy here", Jungkook said a bit concerned.

Taehyung chuckled and said,

"You didn't remember before starting here right and no my dear, only some rabbits, deer and peacocks will see us here, no one is coming because everyone went to river bank for a picnic, and arsha is locked in the house", said taehyung and looked down at jungkook.

Jungkook knows what's coming this time,

"You want to suck?", and taehyung innocent eyes jungkook and shook his head as a yes.

"Oh my naughty baby", says jungkook as he pulled him off his lap and lies down on the bed of the soft rug.

Taehyung took his time.

Jungkook knows this and he loves it.

Taehyung is sitting on jungkook's waist, he began kissing him, starting from the forehead, then slowly to his eyes, nose, lips, chin, throat, then left the belly and moved to the waist, gently holding jungkook's manhood and giving a kitten lick first on jungkook's hard manhood.

Jungkook feels so much please only by this lick.

"Ahhh", Taehyung felt the warm liquid in his mouth,

And taehyung began to lick his manhood from the balls first,

He gently sucked his two balls and gave jungkook a little bit of pain, then he licked it to lower to the top.

Jungkook is already in heaven.

Slowly taehyung's tongue started turning clockwise and anti-clockwise in the manhood's top.

Jungkook lay down and moaned passionately because it feels soo good.

Jungkook's eyes rolled as taehyung licked the precum sticking to his mouth again, because jungkook's precum was not stopping.

Because jungkook didn't get Taehyung like this for two years, but both of them realised that the fire between them, the passion is still present.

It never left or lost, it was hidden.

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's hair and Taehyung took his manhood all in his mouth.

"Shit", jungkook said.

Taehyung is licking and sucking ot badly,.

Because he loves to suck jungkook,

He gave jungkook a very satisfying suck every time.

Jungkook started to move his hips and taehyung's eyes popped out because jungkook was already so big and his dick was hitting very hard.

Jungkook's manhood is touching on taehyung's throat.

Because of this taehyung vomited once into the grass and whatever he ate came out.

After fifteen minutes of sucking Jungkook said,

"Knees down, ass up and waist down", jungkook said in a serious tone again and taehyung didn't waste another moment he just gave jungkook a nice position to make love.

Because taehyung's hole is wet again.

"I'll take you after a while but you know what happens after that don't you", taehyung shakes his head as Jungkook says.

"Can't say this", said jungkook and he gave a loud slap in taehyung's ass cheeks and taehyung moaned,

"Ahhh, yes... Yes I can, I can... I know I know", Taehyung moaned and replied back.

"Good boy", jungkook said, rubbing his manhood on taehyung's hole and taehyung started to feel the sensation already, moaning out of his throat.

And when taehyung suddenly felt jungkook's dick inside him, he screamed,

Jungkook put it in without a warning,

Jungkook like rough so taehyung.

Jungkook started thrusting hard and taehyung started moaning hard.

After a while jungkook stopped and said,

"Now do it yourself, take the pleasure by yourself", jungkook said and taehyung,

"Yes," he said, backing away before he could please himself, showing him his smile.

"Not too much fun, too much fun", says jungkook pulling his hair hard and kissing him so deeply that taehyung ends up blushing and on the other hand he pulls and front back and pleases himself.

After doing this for a while, jungkook laid him straight down and entered his manhood from the front.

Taehyung pulls the grass off the ground, jungkook thrusting in harder and touching taehyung's stomach, rubbing his hands gently.

Taehyung's every moan makes jungkook more lustful.

Jungkook asks taehyung to open his eyes and he obliges.

Seeing the endless love and lust in Jungkook's eyes, taehyung wraps his legs around his waist and arms around his hard body to feel jungkook deeper.

Jungkook gave taehyung a hard bite on his chest before cumming, exactly in the between on his both tits and after cumming, jungkook hugged him as he pushed his body into his chest.

Resting a while.

And immediately let go to take a little breath, naturally after calming down jungkook pulls taehyung closer again,

Resting a little, jungkook feeds him water and buried his face in taehyung's chest,

"Sorry i get a little rough", said jungkook and put his hand on taehyung's stomach.

"Nah you didn't , and i felt your love again", Taehyung replied.

"So get ready to feel it all day because I won't let you go so easily, you'll be punished for not coming to see me before love", jungkook said as he touched taehyung's hole again,

Taehyung's body responded to him immediately and jungkook inserted two of his fingers inside the hole and taehyung lay down again,

Wrapping his legs around jungkook's waist, he dropped his body onto the bed of the grass.

Jungkook inserted another one finger and began to pleasure him, taehyung closed his eyes.

He really loves it.

Before taehyung realised jungkook inserted his manhood as well, along with one finger.

Taehyung started seeing stars in his eyes even during the day.

Because this is insane.

This is how the two souls reunited, the two lovers loved each other all morning.

At noon,

Jungkook changed their place, they went under the big tree and ate something, after resting jungkook made taehyung leaned against the trunk of the big tree, lifting his legs a little, jungkook made love to him the way he pushed him against the wall and thrust him harder.

Taehyung didn't mind,

Taehyung sucked jungkook again and this time he took the cum inside his mouth and taehyung loves the feeling when the cum entrers in his mouth through the veins.

Taehyung loves this feeling.

After two long years when the two found each other they took their time,

Doing every position they knows,

Loved each other again and again, took out the pain and pain of a long time and walked on the road of love again,

Giving eachother the sweet pain of love making because jungkook didn't let taehyung took painkillers because the love they made, that caused the pain so,

The pain taehyung will have is jungkook and the pain jungkook will have is taehyung, so killing the pain is killing the love for each other.

And they're still making love, so let's give them some privacy.....

&&&₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹$₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹________&&&&&&----------------&

Hope you'll love the chapter.....

Ignore the mistakes and my shitty English again....

Keep commenting.....

Love, Alina......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 404 19
kim taehyung and kim jungkook. both are married from years. You must be think Their life should have happy joyful like others what's there's new, but...
50.8K 5.6K 43
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
163K 6.2K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
241K 10.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...