"BLOMMING WITH VIOLET"

By Iza_eve

She being "Pink rose" and he being "Pansy" makes abounded and extraordinary bouquet tied with their thread of... More

Characters💫
*THE UNKNOWN AFFECTION*
*BLUE VIOLET*
*Ye dil tum bin*
*Unexpected task*
*Anger*
*Falls*
"Moonlight*

*Navaratri*

10 2 0
By Iza_eve

"Finally today the wait will get its end ! Wow we won't go to Shishu (a arranged ground for playing massive garba ) but will play garba here for the first time . I can't wait yaar !" Aditi exclaimed in excitement while jumping on the ground up and down !

"Ae Bandaro ki praja ki he ye pata he hame , abb Bandar nach band kar ! And rahi baat tuition me garba night Ki toh maan me abhi se laddu phut rahe he yaar !" Kirti teased and replied to Aditi .
{I know you belongs from monkey tribe but don't show off your skill now ! And the topic of garba night in tuition than I am too excited for it !}

" Ok ok now please concentrate on the work otherwise the navrati celebration will get cancel haaa !" Ishani warned to Aditi and Ritika who were enjoying instead of doing their task .

Ishani , Aditi and Ritika were handed a work from Prashant sir of making a small circular wooden stage for keeping a idle of goddess Ambe (Durga) . It should be in the centre of the whole ground around which they will play garba and dance .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj and Arnav was handed the task of arranging the speakers and connecting it to the music system for the night ! Yuvraj was adjusting speakers and noticed that the wire of it , is a little broken . He immediately asks for a tape from Arnav as he could fix the broken wire of the speaker.

"Mere sasurji ki stationary he , aesa lagta he Kya tuzhe ?" Arnav asked being sarcastic.

"Hain? Tere sasur bhi he koi ? Kon he?" Yuvraj asked being innocent and calm .

"Jaa yaar ! Tape chaiye na to....." He stopped his word looking for tape in surroundings . He monitors the whole ground and further says with a smile,
"Haa udharse lekar aa , voh decoration ka kaam kar rahe he na ! Unke pass hogi ja !"
He said while pointing at the circular stage which was yet ready to call perfect .

Yuvraj hesitated to go and ask for the cello-tape as he was not just scared to talk to Ishani but shy too ! He pleads to Arnav for bringing the tape from there by saying he is busy in something else .

"Yaar Jana itna bhi kya PM ki job kar raha he jo busy he ?! Me Teri bhabhi ke samne tape mangne jau ? Tu ja !" Arnav negitvely replied!

"Bhabhi ?" Yuvraj asked raising his eye-brows . To which Arnav smirks and replies "areh buddhu teri Ishani bhabhi !" As soon as he hears this type of sentence from his best friend , he can't resist but becomes angry and jeleous. "What do you mean ha ?? Shakal dekhi he suvar jesi aur voh topper he , tera Kya ? Plus she always gets irritated on seeing you ! Listen one thing clearly , SHE'S NOT MY BHABHIIII!"

"Areh chill tuzhe itni Mirchi Kyo lag rahi he ? She is not your girlfriend or wife !" Arnav states rude but truth behind it .

"Shut up ! Don't go! Bhad me bhi janeke layak nai ho tum toh ! Hato, let me go !" He rolled his eyes and said in a frustrated tone.

As he made his footsteps into Ishani's direction, his heart started running like a Husain Bolt. He again got wrapped into unfamiliar feelings after seeing her laughing . Her smile made his every senses flushed and remained only blush on his face . He slowly slowly stepped towards there .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ishani yaar , which colour choli will you wear today ?" Kriti asked in amusement.

"Let me think most probably white coloured choli (skirt) , purple coloured dhupatta(scarf) and blouse." Ishani replied with a spark and enthusiasm in her eyes .

"Oh what a colour combination you picked ! All will just stare you Ishani ! Hehe .." Aditi exclaimed .

"Act... Areh Yuvraj bhaiya ?!" Kirti cutted her sentence and asked as she noticed Yuvraj standing there with a soft smile .

"Uhmm yaa I want cello-tape ,can you please give it to me for a while ?!" He replied without looking at Ishani .

"Oh sure bhaiyaa ! Ishani please lend him the tape ! It's there , under that dhupatta ." Aditi pointed toward where the tape was .

Ishani stands up and searches for the tape where the Aditi pointed and guided . She soon finds it and hands it over to Yuvraj standing there with a shy smile and eyes on Ishani . He took it , offered a smile and "thankyou! I will return it soon ." Ishani smiles back while blushing and sits again to chatter with her friends .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj is fixing the broken wire but all of sudden he asks out a random and unexpected question to Arnav .

"Areh Arnav listen na ! Do you have ummm I mean by .. by any chance .."

"Yaar say it clearly na ! Kya ho Gaya he tuzhe kuch Dino se . Pata nai you have changed alot !" Arnav complained .

"It's nothing like what you are thinking it's just I want to ask that do you have pu..purple coloured kurta by any chance ?!" Yuvraj finally asked .

"Purple Kurta , for you ??" Arnav asked with a innocent and confused expression .

"Nai mere kutte Jojo ke liye !" Yuvraj replied sarcastically to his dumb question. "Toh me nai dunga ! Noo" Arnav made faces .

"Areh yaar muzhe hi chahiye ! Now please give me !" Yuvraj pleaded making puppy eyes .
"Ok ok wait let me remember!" Arnav said .

"Yes I have one but tell me first why you suddenly wanna wear purple ? You said that you would wear yellow first." Arnav asked a genuine question this time with his arms fold on his chest .

"Bas aise hi . Yellow is so common colour so that's why hehe . " He
tried to cover his blush .

"Ok ok while going home first come with me at my place for taking the Kurta ! " Arnav commanded .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj is standing near a mirror. He is wearing the purple Kurta borrowed from Arnav , white coloured salwar with a black watch in his left wrist .
He is adoring himself while setting his hairs . Suddenly a bunch of emotions flowed inside his mind .
"Why I urged to wear purple Kurta on listening that she will wear purple too ? Why I urged to match with her ? What is happening to me ? What if she would wear other colour rather than purple ? Aghhh stop thinking all this things Yuvraj , stop it and be quick !" He scolded himself mentally and wore the footwears quickly taking keys of two-wheeler.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Areh Bhai Pakka aaj sari ladkiya flat ho jaigi Yuvu !" Arnav exclaimed as he saw Yuvraj into that purple Kurta .

"Hehe thx ... But muzhe daar bas Sanjana ka he yaar !" Yuvraj said with a sad pout and Arnav chuckled.

"Meri Baat ho rahi hena ?" Sanjana shouted from back of Yuvraj and Arnav flinched .

"Areh I have heard that devil appears as soon as we takes his name but I experienced it today haha !" Arnav teased Sanjana .

"Arnav you ... Hoooo Darling tum ? Mene tumhe pehechana hi nai pehle .. my goodness.. kasam se Kya maal I mean hot laag rahe ho tum!" She widen her eyes as she noticed Yuvraj and Yuvraj just rolled his eyes trying to ignore her words .

At the moment, Yuvraj's attention swiftly shifted on a familiar noise of an anklet. He soon realised, the noise belongs from the anklet wore by her !
He moved his eyes towards the noise along with his ears .

Ishani along with Aditi and Kirti entered the familiar still unusual ground as it was tonight decorated with many beautiful colours embraced by night blue sky at top fully . Ishani is wearing the same as she described before 'white choli with purple dhupatta.' she is also wearing oxidise jewellery including big jhumkas , silver bangles , anklets , a pretty delicate necklace around her neck , a oxidise ring in her one finger , a thin silver waistband on her a slight visible small waist and finally a small diamond bindi on her forehead with a very little makeup .

As she entered while chattering with her group , her eyes unintentionally directly landed on Yuvraj standing at a distance, glancing at her . Both's eyes locked for a while , Ishani could not take her steps ahead resulting she stood still at a place . Yuvraj too could not even blink once as his gaze is only fixed at her . The colourful and playful atmosphere of Navaratri turned into a sudden festival of love and romance . They were so lost into each other's eyes as the whole world has fade away and only they have left into each other's warmth ! The eye contact broke as Arnav slapped on Yuvraj's head as he was zoned out in somewhere or probably someone ! Aditi also called out Ishnai "areh behen udhar Kyo khadi he ? Chalna !"

Both flinched at the moment and a shy smile flushed over their faces . Ishani quickly walked towards her group with a shy smile on her face and Yuvraj also came into his senses rubbing his neck with his palms .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ishnai and Yuvraj's group came a bit earlier on order of Prashant sir . He further needed their help for arranging Aarti thali , prashad , dhup , agarbatti , etc. ! They completed their work given by Prashant sir . Aditi decided to go near Sanjana's group as they felt a little bored . There was atleast half- hour still remaining for others to come .

"Hey Sanjana di ! Bade pyaare lag rahe ho ." Kirti exclaimed approaching them . To which Sanjana blushed and smiled .

"Areh tuzhe inn baccho ka mazak bhi samaj nai aata kya ?!" Arnav exclaimed teasing her . Yuvraj and Ishnai chuckled while Aditi glared at him as he called them bacche .

"Pit jaiga tu abhi mere haton!" Sanjana gestured showing her palm to him .

Again both the souls tried their best to steal glances secretly but everytime they would get caught by each other itself . Finally after so many mini eye contacts and glances , their eyes locked like a wool interwoven for making a sweater. Again the world faded and time stopped for them .

"Yuvraj and Ishani can you please come here !" A familiar voice broke their exclusive moment. Both looked at the voice and replied "sure sir!"
As both went towards sir a silence spread in the left over group . The silence is now broken by Aditi "why I feel that something is going on in these two toppers ?!"

As she says this Sanjana jumps in anger "hey he's my hone vala .., how would you blame him like this ? " Arnav with a very cold tone added "Sanju keeping your joke apart , I feel the same too! "

"What do you both mean?" Kirti asked with a eyebrows upside .

"I mean I am noticing him since few days , he is looking completely a new guy .. He once was a very nerd , but now while giving test in tuition, if our classes are shared , he will definitely share glances with her instead of concentrating on paper . You know whenever I try to flirt with Ishani , he always gets anger and a little jeleous and the man who he be around her is not the same around us !" Arnav explained further .

"Also they are wearing matching coloured outfit !" Sanjana glared at them .

"Ya I also noted a unfamiliar behaviour of Ishani and when I asked her , she replied that she is getting into some unusual and unknown feeling by looking at a boy! She refused to that the boy isn't from our tuition but the way she described him to me , I guess she definitely talked about Yuvraj bhaiya !" Aditi added further details.

"So you mean they are into a relationship?" Sanjana asked
To which Aditi nodded and Arnav replied "not exactly but maybe they like each other ! You noticed how they were staring at each other when Ishani entered the ground and now also before sir called out to them !?"

"They really suits each other!" Kirti exclaimed.

"But it's not sure . We should first ask them . Dakebaj you take the confession of Yuvraj bhaiyaa and I will handle Ishani !" Aditi commanded making Sanjana and Kirti chuckle and Arnav nodded in a yes with rolling his eyes .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now the ground is almost full of students . Ishani lightened the diya for Aarti . Prashant sir along with his wife and Datt sir with his mother joined the Aarti of maa Ambe too !

After the Aarti , everyone demanded for playing the garba . As Yuvraj and Arnav were handed the music system, both rushed towards DJ , as the demand became high . They played the songs according to the playlist and everyone made a damn circle performing garba . Ishani is busy with distributing prashad to elder ones present there . Aditi, Kirti and Sanjana could not stop themselves on listening the garba beats and jumped into the circle .

Later, Ishani also joined them. Yuvraj eyes now just gazed on Ishnai and no other else . Arnav noticed this and chuckled. "Ohho kisko Dekha jaa raha he haa?" He teased .
"Ki..kisiko bhi toh nahi !" Yuvraj scrambled while saying . To which Arnav again chuckled!

After an hour , Aditi urged to drink water and took Ishani with her forcefully. Ishani too drank a glass of water but found Aditi standing near music system tiredly. She goes near her !

"Behen itne me hi thak gai ? Chal chalte he na ! " Ishani pleaded .
Arnav noticed her and made an attempt to tease her .

"Yaar Kash hame bhi koi aese hi jabardasti garba khelne le jata ! " He said while looking at Ishnai mischievously. Ishani rolled her eyes and Yuvraj pinched his arm .

"Tumhe khelna aata he sahi ?" Aditi asked while smirking. To which Arnav made faces and replied "tumse accha !"

"Oh nice joke ispar me Kal-parso Haas lungi ! " Aditi replied with a smile . "Kyo Aaj brush nai karke aayi ho , Jo nai haasogi ? Hahahaha!" Arnav replied with more sigma .

"Usse Kya ?! Tum toh shayad Karke bhi aahe ho Brushhhh ! But still daat Moti Jese hi he 'pile - pile' hahaha!" Aditi teased .

"Aditi stop it ! Arnav khelna he toh chalo varna ham jaa rahe he !" Ishani declared. Arnav nodded negatively and Ishnai with a smile left taking Ishnai .

+++++±++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time passed in such a joy that nobody realised it has been 3 hours since they are playing . Sir announced for leaving as it would get much late later and also informed to pick up one - one plate of Dhokla (Gujarati dish) before leaving . The night ended in vibrant colours of maa Ambe and a little bit of love and affection of Yuvraj and Ishnai ! While everyone were leaving ,Yuvraj and Ishnai just stared at each other and finally left with a soft smile on their faces .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Character aesthetic 💫 ~

Ishnai💜

Yuvraj💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 479 18
In the depths of her world, where shadows weave their plight, She, the grumpy heartbroken, shunned love's guiding light. Yet he, a sunbeam, dance...
326K 11K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
16.7K 1K 16
Short love story : Dawn "DONT MESS WITH ME OTHERWISE I WOULD MESS YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE". Meanwhile Travis " Your presence in my life itself has br...
768 77 23
The Ever-Givers don't know how to take. The Ever-loving don't know how to be loved. The Ever-Right don't know how to be wrong. The Ever-Strong don't...