Together We Will Rise/ Rise O...

By JesseLikeAFox

On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they dis... More

Sisters In The Half-Shell
Mystic Mayhem
First Villain Boss
First Mission
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
The Best Out Of The Gifts
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
And You Are?
Repo Mantis
Hard As Nails
Holding Out For A Hero
Date Night
Down With The Sickness!
The Stages
The Fast and the Furriest
The Sore Loser
Meme Saves The Day
Turtles VS Cockroaches
Shell in a Cell
Overnight Party
Minotaur Maze
The Nexus Hotel
Failed Partially
No Connection
The Longest Fight
I'll Stand By You
How to Flirt Like Lu Jitsu
Hypno! Part Deux
Does The Gumbus Exist?
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Stuck On You
We Found Love
Sentient Bed
Race
Al Be Back
The Purple Jacket

Pizza Pit

131 7 2
By JesseLikeAFox

 "It all started with a scratch."

"The moon was full like a big pie of pizza, and that can only mean one thing..."

"Pizza week!" Raph harmonizes as the group jumps onto building.  "Pizza week!" Leo sings in a higher note. "Pizza week!" Donnie sings with them. "Pizza week!" Mikey sings and the group lands safely on a rooftop. 

"Pizza week!"

The brothers harmonizes together. "And scene." Donnie said to them. "Oh thank the gods." Jesse said to herself happy that they will stop saying Pizza week. "Everybody, set your stomachs to I'm not stopping till I explode. It's time we get out pizza on." Raph said to them with determination. "Get ready for the delicious flavors and complex emotions of our first stop! And my personal favorite, Lou Mike Tony's Pizza!" Mikey said to them while pointing at the building but it crashes and sinks into the ground. 

"NOOOO!!!!"

Mikey screams and he fells on his knees making Tasneem run over to him. "Where'd it go?" Raph asks them confused. "I think it's closed." Leo said to them while Tasneem rubs Mikey's shell. "My phone says it's open until ten." Donnie said to them. "Very helpful Donnie." Cheyenne said to him sarcastically. "Who would do this? Why pizza supreme in the sky? Why do you test us like this?" Mikey yelled while throwing his arms up. "Why aren't you guys more upset?" Mikey asks them while looking at his group and Mikey's brothers start talking at the same time.

"I'm very sad."

Donnie said to him making Cheyenne looks at him. "You didn't like Lou Mike Tony's?" Mikey asks them making Donnie walk over to him and he puts his arm around Mikey. "I found a bug once and that's really it for me." Donnie said to him making Mikey sob. "Oh, Mikey." Tasneem said to him while she rubs his tears away. "Okay now that we've all moved on, let's get us some of my favorite Tony Lou's Pizza." Donnie said and like Mikey's building, the pizzeria crashes and sinks. 

"No, no, no, no!!!"

"NOOOOO!!!!"

Donnie and Mikey screams at the same time. "I only pretended to care when it happened to Mikey's favorite pizza place.. but now that it's happened to me. I hurt." Donnie wailed with his eyes going huge making Mikey hug Donnie. "Both our favorites were sinkholed. This is the worst pizza week ever!" Mikey yelled. "Don't be babies about it." Jamey said to them.

Later in the tank, Donnie is standing over a conspiracy board while a triggered Mikey is gripping a blankie with Tasneem rubbing his shell. "To lose one pizza place is New York real estate, but to lose two pizza places is a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top! What do Lou Mike-Tony's and Tony Lou's Pizzeria have in common?" Donnie asks them. "Besides both being pizza places?" Jesse asks him. "Exactly! They're both pizza places, but not just any pizza places. Two of our favorite pizza places!" Donnie said to them while Cheyenne stare at Donnie looking like he is losing his mind right now. "And what's the key thing they have in common?!" Donnie asks while pointing at Raph. "Uh...besides having the same name but in different order?" Raph said to him. "Do you think that's important?!" Donnie asks him while writing it down in his notebook. "No." Jamey said to him making Donnie threw the notebook away. "Whatever. It's us." Donnie said to them while he points at the picture of themselves as 1987, 2012, 2003 turtles with them adding to the list. "We are the link between all these places! Ergo, whoever's behind this isn't only after pizza. They're after us. And clearly, we all know that it's Pizzasaurus-the evil spawn of the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot!" Donnie yelled as he shows them a picture of the monster.

"It's taking over Pizza Week!" Donnie yelled making Cheyenne grab Donnie and she holds him down to calm him down. "Pizzasaurus?! We've been over this." Cheyenne said to him. "And none of those things are real." Leo said to Donnie while leaning on Jesse. "Calm down. Everything's gonna be fine. We just need to eat. So let's get to the next place as fast as possible. To the shell Hogs. Let's get our pizza on." Raph said to them making up a plan.  

If only life were that simple.

The turtles drive into the shell hogs and arrive at Leo's favorite place. "Thank the pizza supreme in the sky! My favorite Mike Tony's favorite Lou pizza is still here." Leo said to them with a smile. "See? Everything's fine." Raph said to them. 

Everything was not fine.

People start ran out of the pizzeria screaming as the DIGG Band chased them away. "These must be the creatures destroying our pizza places." Donnie said to them. "It's the man! Let's blow this joint before it kills our vibe!" One of the DIGG Band members named Prairie said to her group. "Is that the same as dig? I dig digging! Oh, I'm gonna dig dig dig!" Groundhog yelled as the three spin around, digging deeper in the hole. "After them!" Donnie yelled and the turtles drive down the hole to chase after the mutants. "Why is this Pizza Week so hard!?" Raph yelled as they drive down the hole and finds the Digg Team. "What the? It's them!" Raph yelled making Groundhog and Honey Badger split up. "You guys take these guys on the right, we'll go left." Raph said to them and Raph, Jamey, Mikey and Tasneem follow after Groundhog while Cheyenne, Donnie, Jesse and Leo followed Honey Badger. "Cowabunga!" Leo yelled.

Jamey, Tasneem, Raph and Mikey was chasing Groundhog as she digs around the ground like a maze while saying the word Dig over and over again. Meanwhile Jesse, Cheyenne, Leo and Donnie are looking for Honey Badger. "Where is she?" Donnie asks them making Cheyenne turn around to see Honey Badger was chasing them. "I find her." Cheyenne said to them making the other three turn to see her making Donnie and Leo scream in fear. 

Meanwhile, Groundhog stopped and turned around to see Jamey, Tasneem Mikey and Raph. "I'm usually a peaceful turtle. But you destroyed my favorite thing in the world. You will feel pain!" Mikey yelled at her in his trigger mode. Groundhog laughs and spins around until Jesse, Cheyenne, Leo and Donnie appear in the opposite direction. They landed below, barely missing. Jesse holds onto Leo as they land making Leo sighed in relief until he saw the pillars attached with speakers. "Oh no! Mike Tonys!" Leo yelled. "She's going to send a sound wave through the pillar and take out the whole building." Cheyenne said to Donnie. "Get me close." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne drive the shell hog up to the rock. Prairie plugs in her guitar and she was ready to play. Donnie jumps off the shell hog and he swung his hammer but Prairie dodged right past them. "Rock and Roll! Sound check, Punk Rock!" Prairie yelled and she plays her guitar so loud, the pillar breaks. "So long, loser!" Prairie yelled and she disappears and Donnie falls to the ground. "Drive!" Raph yelled and Donnie gets back on the shell hog with Cheyenne and the group drive out of the collapsing underground. When they reached the surface, Mikey Tony's pizzeria was sinking. 

"Ah!!!! Nooooo!!!"

"No, no, no, no!!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

Leo, Donnie and Mikey scream at the same time. "Mikey Tonys! Why did they have to tear everything that's beautiful in the world?!" Leo yelled. "What wait?" Jesse said to Leo.

Truth is I had no answers Just ideas.

"Guys, Pizza week is not just a week. It is a week about family coming together. It's seven days of putting aside what makes us different and coming together as pizza lovers." Raph said to them. "Does he think we don't know what a week is?" Cheyenne asks Donnie. 

I wasn't sure they knew what a week was.

"Five weekdays, and a weekend, that accumulated me eating my favorite pizza in the whole wide crazy world." Raph said to them. "Does he know that those mutants are on their way to sinkhole Mikey and Lou: The Brothers Tony Pizza?" Leo said to them. "Say what now?" Raph said to him. "Didn't you hear those mutants said? Three down one to go?" Jamey asks him. "Yeah, but they could be talking about anything. Right? RIGHT?!" Raph yelled.

At the last pizzeria, the turtles barged in, wearing their hazard suits like what they wore back at the Nexus Hotel. "This is a random health inspection. Everybody out!" Leo yelled at everyone but no one listen to Leo. "See, not even they want to listen to you." Jesse said to him as Mike walks over to them. "Health inspection?" Mikey said to them. "Sir, we'v received reports that, uh.." Raph said then he looks away from him. "I can't do it, guys. It'll ruin him." Raph said to them. "I got it. I'll be Dr. Delicate Touch." Mikey said to him as he takes the papers from Raph. "Oh no." Tasneem said to herself as Mikey walks over to Mike very calmy then he shows Mike the fake report. "You got bugs!" Mikey yelled making people screaming while Raph frowns. "It's okay, Raph." Jamey said to him while she rubs his cheek. "Bugs? This is the first time in 25 years I've ever had any kind of bug." Mike said to them. "Okay, fine, we're all having a bad day. Get over it." Leo said to him while Leo shoves the chef outside. "I just want you to know, sir, that we'll have your place open so you can get back to serving high quality pies in-" Raph said then Mikey slams the door.  "Enough! Let's get back to exterminating." Mikey said to them and he starts laughing evilly. "Should we be worried about him?" Jesse asks Leo. "Probably." Leo said to her. "He's gone crazy." Jamey said to them. "They're all gonna pay." Mikey said to them while rubbing his hands together. 

Below, Prairie had the speakers placed on the pillar. "Soon, everyone will know our name. DIGG. Who should we get to direct our first music video?" Prairie asks them suddenly, the turtles had drilled through with Donnie's drill. They landed on the ground, pulling out their weapons. "Can we fight them with a drill?" Tasneem asks Donnie. "No, it would be far too effective. Your personal vendetta against us is over!" Donnie yelled at the three mutants. "What are you idiots talking about? We've never met you before today." Prairie said to them making Raph laugh. "Sure. Attack!" Raph yelled. The turtles jump at them to attack only for Honey to appear out of nowhere, making them scream. They run away from her as Mikey gets surrounded by Groundhog who keeps popping from each hole while saying "Dig!"

"Stop saying that!" Mikey yelled and he starts digging after her. "Mikey, what are you doing?" Tasneem asks him as Donnie and Cheyenne fights with Prairie dog. "Alright, why are you ruining pizza week?" Cheyenne asks her. "Who cares about pizza? We're an underappreciated band." Prairie said to her. "That hates pizza!" Donnie yelled. "Why are you focused on the pizza? We're taking out the Pillars." Prairie said to them. "Pillars?" Donnie said to her while looking at Cheyenne. "Once we take out this last support pillar, the Kaufman Coliseum will sink down, giving us a captive audience to rock out for." Prairie said to them making everyone stop fighting. "Time out." Jamey said to them. "So you're saying this isn't a multi level conspiracy, that may or may not involve the mayor or the illuminati or send us around taking down our four favorite pizza places?!" Raph yelled at them. "No. We don't even like pizza, dude." Prairie said to them. "Unless pizza's for digging." Groundhog said to them. "So you're saying that not only did you destroy everything I love in the world, but you didn't even have the common courtesy to know you were doing it?!" Mikey yelled at them making Tasneem threw her weapon at Mikey and she holds him down. "So you guys just wanna play a gig?" Jesse asks them. "Yes, and gig rhymes with dig!" Groundhog yelled. 

Like I said, Pizza week is a magical time. It can bring families back together....

Later that night, Mike and the other chefs were at a new building. "For too long, our family has been torn apart by pizza. But no more! Today we come together as famous Lou, Mike Tony, Tony's Pizza!" Mike said to everyone then he snip off the ribbon and everyone cheered.

It can create new beginnings...

"Hit it, my costumed friends!" Mike said to the female mutants. "One, two, three, four!" Groundhog yelled and the Digg band started to play rock music. Outside the pizzeria, the report card was changed from F to A by Raph.

Later the turtles was sitting on the rooftop eating pizza enjoying it. "And that's how for one week, or five weekdays and two weekends days, Pizza week was saved by me." Raph said to no one. "Who are you talking to?" Jamey asks him making Raph look at her. "No one." Raph said to her while something was watching them. Until one of Donatello's conspiracy theories about a pizzasaurus is unexpectedly realized makin the thing run away into the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...
12.6K 297 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...
1.1K 30 5
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...
272 6 6
Leo was keeping a huge secret from his brothers and his sensei/father but only he is not a mutant turtle at all from before. Read and found out