ALL MINE

By x_urbvndxyss

a ya love story πŸ˜– More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven

chapter seven

442 18 17
By x_urbvndxyss

Errielle Destiny Ellington
September 21st
4:39 am

"bestieeee!!" i squeal running half way to khamyri and jhymari as they met me halfway in the airport.

"omg i missed you so much best." khamyri pouts hugging my neck while i rock us back and forth.

we pull away and i rub her small pudge, "my goddaughter getting big." i teased knowing she hated us putting a gender to baby number two but i couldn't help it.

"why everybody keep saying it's a girl! first ryn, now you" she huffed, out of breath and a little bit of annoyance.

"i don't know why you fight it, you know it's a girl deep down, but ima hush up and wait for the gender reveal. plus she taking all your beauty and energy." i teased, she mushed me and i kissed her cheek.

"whatever. can we go to my tt house. i need a shower and a bed asap." she groans, i nod and we walk to my car.

- hours later -

"has anybody talked to jhy?" khamyri nervously questioned, me and ki shared a look before averting our gaze.

"uh." ki stuttered.

"spit it out."

"he, uh, he is in the hospital." i cut ki off, rolling my eyes at the situation.

when khamyri and mari left Jhy continued drinking and started abusing pain meds, he put himself in rehab and ended up on suicide watch.

"is he alright? what happened?" she furrowed her brows, frowning.

"he started drinking heavily and abused pain meds."

"so it's worse than i thought." she lowly mumbled more to herself than us.

"I'm gonna retire to my room." khamyri sighed, getting up from her seat. we said our goodnights to each other and she went into her room while ki and i continued our little chat.

khamyri a'lesia kolton
raleigh, north carolina
1pm

i looked myself over in the bathroom mirror, taking a few deep breaths as I rubbed the stretch mark cream over my small pudge.

"hi, little bean it's your mommy. i know things seem unknown right now, but i promise you i will do everything so you and big brother can have a chance in this life just like your pa pa did for me and tt ryn. everyone can't wait to meet you mamas, we love you so much." i cooed feeling little flutters.

a genuine smile washes over my face. every negative thought and worry in my heart and mind faded away and in this moment it was  replaced with love, hopefulness, and excitement for the unknown.

i turned the bathroom light off, going into the bedroom me and mari shared, i climb into bed next to him and he snuggles into my arms. "i love you and baby sister." he mumbled in his sleep.

"we love you too bear." i whisper back, kissing him on the forehead before dozing off to sleep.

- the next morning -

"what are your plans for today?" i question Errielle as i sat in the kitchen watching her cook breakfast.

"nunya." She lowly eyed me, i kiss my teeth and roll my eyes. I left her and ryn in charge of planning the gender reveal which is in three days.

"whatever, I'll back off...for now." I raise my hands in the air in defense. I didn't have anything planned for today, but i do want to get a manicure and pedicure so i called up my girl Amina. "what you doing today?"

"oh nothing, just getting a mani and pedi by Amina." i smile brightly. "ooh pampering yourself before the big day, can't wait to see what you get!"

"it's gonna be suuuper cute!" i gush.

"matter of fact, i have to leave very soon. kisses!" i semi-yell as i say goodbye and leave for my appointment.

I get into my car pulling out of the neighborhood and drive toward the other side of town to Amina's suite.

Once my appointment was done i drive to qdoba, i park and get out the car and walk into the restaurant. the all to familiar smell of mexican food fills my nostrils making my insides happy. "little bean, we are about to grub" i coo rubbing my belly in small circles while standing in line.

the line wasn't too long it was about five people in front of me and a couple came in behind me.

i watched my surroundings carefully, looking over my shoulder a few times. I wasn't afraid of anything, but i have found myself having to be extra aware of my surroundings lately.

There have been many women going missing or dying and I'm not trying to be one of them. I ordered my food and stepped out of the line, finding a free table to sit at while i wait.

The door to the restaurant opened and in walked the all too familiar face i haven't seen in months and he wasn't alone, he walked in with a very pretty girl in hand. "please don't see me, please don't see me." i prayed to myself.

"A'lesia?" he called out, we made eye contact and i tight lip smile while they walked over to me.

"hey!" i faked enthusiastically smiled, opening my arms to hug him.

"i didn't know you were back in town. where is mari?" he chuckled while the girl behind him mugged me down which i ignored.

"babe, are you going to introduce me?" she finally broke the awkward silence between the former lovers and current parents.

"Nadia, this is Kham, the mother of my son. Kham, this is Nadia." Jhyzir awkwardly introduced the two of us.

"hi, nice to meet you. can we talk, in private?"

jhyzir nods, i slip out of my seat and adjust my clothing before walking far away from nadia's earshot. "what's up? why didn't you tell me you'd be back in town!" he lowly spoke through gritted teeth.

"if you'd answered the phone you'd know why i am here. congratulations on being a deadbeat father of two. now, if you'd excuse me that's my food." i cut my eyes at him, my temperature rising every minute i looked him in his smug face.

he stared at me in disbelief, unable to form a word or sentence. i shake my head at him and walk to retrieve my food. that wasn't how i was planing on telling him, but fuck it now he knows.

i grab my food and speed walk out of the restaurant and to my car. i start the car and peel out of the parking lot driving back to my aunt's house.

a/n:

khamyri is back in town, just for her gender reveal...

what do y'all think it is? boy or girl? drop name ideas in the comments

jhyzir has a new lady friend 👀

khamyri runs into jhyzir, what do yall think about her telling him about the baby 😖👀

Ki'liyah Fiona Kartwright
(khamryn's bestie boo)

nadia marie northwood

thoughts?

05/01/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 513 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
17.4K 683 16
"π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’‡π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’Šπ’›π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•."
91.8K 3.7K 42
"Here there are no rules, and everybody 𝐏π₯𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬"
201K 8.9K 29
If You Ever Kept A Secret From The One You love, This Is What It Feels Like...