A New Beginning || Gilbert Bl...

By L0VECalla

Amid the rustic charm and the serene landscapes of Prince Edward Island, Lydia Miller steps into the light of... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

ACT ONE

92 2 1
By L0VECalla

"Emerging from a difficult past, Lydia Miller finds hope with the Barry family on Prince Edward Island.

In their loving home, she discovers warmth and acceptance, a welcome change from her previous hardships. As she settles in, optimism grows, hinting at the happiness she's always hoped for.

With each new day, Lydia embraces the chance to build a life filled with love, laughter, and a sense of belonging. Follow Lydia's journey as she finds her way to the brighter future she's been dreaming of."

-+-

[A/n: Do not copy my story and I own my OC.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 192 23
This story has been abandoned, I started writing it when I was 15 and I'm 20 now, it would be weird as an adult to continue writing it considering th...
1.1K 167 26
Escaping an abusive ex, single mom Clara restarts in a quaint rural town. But as she and her son adjust to their new home, the town's people, their s...
171K 2.8K 23
You have lived in Avonlea your whole life. Your best friend is Gilbert Blythe and a girl named Anne comes to Avonlea and your relationship with Gilbe...
922K 30.8K 35
❝AS LONG AS YOU'RE WITH ME NOBODY CAN HURT YOU❞ in which a young girl with a unspeakable past moves in with her cousin diana...