The Ivy Witch

By babyyxpsych0

At a very young age you were saved by iron man he raises you and loves you like you are his own and then you... More

The Ivy Witch
1.The Beginning
2.The Avengers
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.Iron Man 3
12
13
14
15
16
17
18.Avengers Age Of Ultron
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.Captain America:Civil War
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46. Spider-Man: Homecoming
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68. Thor: Ragnarok
69
70

55

10 0 0
By babyyxpsych0

-Y/n Pov-

On the bleachers, I see Liz is sitting with a group of friends. I knew them from my other classes

Betty-Now, see, for me, it would be F Thor, marry Iron Man, and kill Hulk.

Charles-Well, what about the Spider-Man?

Betty-It's just Spider-Man.

They stop and turn at the same time to see Liz and her friends.

Liz-Did you guys see the bank security cam on YouTube? He fought off four guys. It sucks he's dating...

I looked away as she looked over at me

Betty-Oh my God, she's crushing on Spider-Man.

Charles-No way.

Liz-Kind of?

Flash-Aye, beautiful.

I look over seeing flash on the rope by me

Flash-U should let me take u out-

I slid down landing then went and grabbed a barbell still listing in

Betty-Ugh, gross.

I look and seen Ned and Peter exchange a look, surprised at the turn of events.

Then they look back at Liz and her friends, still listening in on their conversation.

He looked like he really liked her

Betty-He's probably like, thirty.

Charles-You don't even know what he looks like. Like, what if he's, like, seriously burned?

Liz-I wouldn't care. I would still love him for the person he is on the inside. And he has to be young if he's dating a girl from our school

Charles-he could be a creep.

Betty-she probably likes them burned

Liz-Guy, stop it. You can't tell me otherwise-

Ned-Peter knows Spider-Man! Yn can tell you.

He yelled

Peter looks at Ned, shocked. Mouth comically agape. So was I

Everyone in the gym simultaneously drops their assignments and stares at Peter.

Peter hurriedly gets up and walks to the bleachers. Ned scrambles to his feet to follow him.

Peter-No, I don't. No. I... I mean...

He stuttered

Flash, who was climbing up a rope, slides down to the ground and wraps his arm around me bringing me over

Y-Ugh! What are u doing?

Ned-They're friends.

Flash-Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends. Yn won't even Look his way, isn't that right babe?

I glared at him my eyes starting to glow, only then he removed his arm

Peter-I've met him. Yeah. A couple times. But it's, um... through the Stark internship. Mm-hmm. Right, Yn?

Y- Yea...

Peter then turns to Ned, teeth set.

Peter-Yeah, but I'm not really supposed to talk about it.

Flash-Well, that's awesome. Hey, you know what? Maybe you should invite him to Liz's party. Right?

Liz-Yeah, I'm having people over tonight. You're more than welcome to come. You three.

Peter-Having a party?

Flash-Yeah, it's gonna be dope. You should totally invite your personal friend Spider-Man.

Peter-Um...

Liz-It's okay. I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway, so...

Flash saunters closer and walks by Peter.

Flash-Come on. He'll be there. Right, Parker? If you can't get him there Yn probably could right?

He looks back at me and I tilted my head

The bell buzzes. Tilting her head toward Peter in a tiny nod of farewell, Liz walks off giving me a look before leaving

Peter, frustrated, throws his hands in the air and swivels to glare at Ned.

Peter-What are you doing?

Ned-Helping you out. Did you not hear her? Liz has a crush on you. You said that there's nothing going on between us two and she's dating spider-man not peter

Peter hesitates, searching for words.

Ned- Dude, you're an Avenger. If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it's you.

He walks away as Peter stands rooted in place, considering the idea.

As everyone left I went over to him

Y-U going?

Peter-maybe...

Y-Have fun.

I walk away fighting frustration. She was gonna irritate me.

-Night Time-

-Rui Pov-

I watch as she lays in bed alone finally. She is always with that guy and It just pisses me off.

She is here instead of with Jade yet she talks about me. Now her parents are being more of a parent than we are.

She really seems to like this guy who doesn't even feel the same about her.

Maybe it's because he would be more of a good fit, but I don't care. She just misses me, she's lonely and she needs me.

If only she can wait a bit longer. Hopefully spider boy mess up his chances.

-Y/n Pov-

I sighed as I lay here lonely without peter. I should've went with him.

They left about an hour ago, hopefully I can still make it.

***

I was dressed for the party at Liz's house

I scanned through the party but didn't see any sign of peter-

I looked up on the roof next door and seen him in his spider uniform

I left out going outside flying to him

He steps over his clothes, seeing me wearing his Spider-Man suit, pulling off his T-shirt.

Peter-I thought u weren't gonna come

Y-I wasn't but I changed my mind. What's going on?

Peter-tryna to find a way to make my voice sound different so I can swoop in

Peter-Hey, what's up? I'm Spider-Man. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my buddy Peter. Where's my girl? Oh, what's up, Ned? Hey, where's Peter, anyways? He must be around...how's that?

Y-...uh...

He sighs, watching the party through glass walls with a discouraged look.

Peter-God, this is stupid. What am I doing?

We look and see Ned looking for him. Then something catches our eyes.

It was a bright blue explosion in the distance making us stand, staring at it with concern.

Peter-What the hell?

Peter grabs me and runs across the roof and putting on his mask.

Y-A warning would be nice!

I clung tightly my head in his neck.

Shooting webs through trees, he swings down the street.

He lands on another roof, flips off the house, me in hand, then shoots a thin line of spiderweb over a vast golf course. It flies off, having nothing to attach itself to.

The sprinklers activated

Y-we could fly

Spider-no. If u come on my adventures, we do it my way

He then takes off running and I sighed running behind him

Y-This sucks!

***

Beside a bridge, we see a discarded car, scraps of metal ripped out from it. A blue ray shoots through the air at a great speed towards it.

The car blows up in a huge explosion and makes the shooters cringe in surprise.

One of them hoots and laughs as bolts of electricity burst out from the explosion.

That guy then powers down the weapon. The fingers sticking out from the end of the gun curl in on themselves, forming a loose fist.

?-Now, this is crafted from a reclaimed sub-Ultron arm straight from Sokovia. Here. You try.

The guy then hands over the weapon to another guy, who takes it.

???- Man, I wanted something low-key. Why are you trying to upsell me, man?

I look up and see, Peter silently crawls down the side of the bridge.

Finally he got here.

?-Okay, okay, okay. I got what you need, all right? I got tons of great stuff here. One sec.

In hiding, me and Peter watches as the dangerous looking dude walks up to his van and looks inside.

The back of the van is full of machinery and weapons.

?- Okay, I got, uh, black hole grenades, Chitauri railguns...

???-You letting off shots in public now? Hurry up. Look, times are changing. We're the only ones selling these high tech weapons.

Peter-Oh, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff.

???-I need something to stick up somebody. I'm not trying to shoot them back in time.

?-I got anti-grav climbers.

???- Yo, climbers?

Suddenly, a yodeling ringtone plays. The weapon dealers look around, alarmed.

?- Okay, what the hell was that?

The phone continues to ring and I look up at peter. He then takes his phone out to see who it is dropping down

Its Ned.

The bald guy then aims his gun at Aaron.

??-Did you set us up?

???-Hey, hey, man.

Peter flips off the wall and lands on the ground.

Peter-Hey! Hey, come on. You gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me.

???-All right.

He turns the gun on Peter, and shoots but I stop the bullets

Peter shoots his web, disarming the bald guy while I had them distracted

??-Its a avenger

Peter charges before I could say anything the other guy goes to his van and punches Peter with a burst of energy.

Y-Pet-Spider Man!

Peter slams into the side of the bridge and lands on the ground

They all jump in and starts the car while I check on Peter

I could hear the guy who hurt peter laugh triumphantly, then jumping onto the back of the van as his accomplice drives off.

Peter-What was that?

Y-I don't know but we gotta go after them

Peter- go i'm behind you!

Peter shoots his web, attaching it to the weapon dealers' open van door as they drive off and I fly after them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 28
BOOK 1 OF 3 (Y/n) (L/n) is a not so normal fourteen year old girl with powers. She was kidnapped when she was five, experimented on, but she doesn't...
11.8K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
217K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...