Bridging Hearts | Multicouple

By Chronicles_of_love

~ Whatever may be the circumstances, Love finds its own way~ Rich and Classy, that's what describes the Obero... More

Bridging Hearts
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

~Chapter 9~

365 47 9
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

It was quiet afternoon, with everyone just minding their own business.

Since Nandini was not at home, everyone tried to keep their contact minimum.

Cause there was no one who would stop the fight, if it took place.

While Mayra was cooking lunch in the kitchen, Navya was playing with Aanya while sitting in the living room.

Aadya, who had a holiday that day came down stairs, when she saw Navya and Aanya.

"Hey Aadya, don't you have college today? " Navya asked as Aadya sat in front of her.

"No. Actually I was supposed to, but then classes got cancelled. " Aadya said, shrugging her shoulders.

"By the way, how is college? " Navya asked curiously.

"College is great. It's the best place for me in the world, I have friends there and everything there is just fun. " Aadya said with excitement.

"Why don't you join college? " Aadya asked.

"No... " Navya said. "I mean, Aanya is still a small baby and I can't really leave her alone. "

"You're not leaving her alone. Mayra Di is here, and your daughter is just so sweet, and she adjusts with everyone. " Aadya reasoned.

"I know, but maybe I'll think about it once she grows up a little. Plus, it's not like I never attended college. " Navya said.

"You went to college? " Aadya asked, surprised.

"Yeah, what makes you think I didn't? " Navya questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just that, her age and your age and college age, I don't know.... Don't really go together... " Aadya trailed off.

"I know, I attended it for a month. Then I got pregnant, then I left college. " Navya told, while a single drop fell from her eye.

"Oh my darling! " Aadya said as she pulled her into a hug.

.

"How many times have I told you all? No hug without me. " Mayra said, as she came in living room after finishing her cooking.

"Aww, come her. " They both said opening their arms for her.

They all were hugging each other, when Aanya's laughter brought them about of the reverie.

"Anyways, Aadya, go and give the tiffin in the office. " Mayra said and Aadya looked at her in confusion.

"But why me? " She asked surprised.

"Because sweetheart, normally mom goes with them, and when she doesn't, then I go. " Mayra started.

"Then why can't you? "

"Because I'm currently low on patience and blood pressure. " Mayra replied as she sat down on the sofa.

"Bhabhi, are you fine? " Navya asked with worry.

"Yeah, just missed my pills yesterday, no big deal. " Mayra replied as if it's nothing.

"Di, how is it nothing. Don't you realize that if you miss the pills, something may happen to you?" Aadya said.

"I'm fine darlings. I'm really fine, it's just that I didn't remember it. And it happens very frequently, so I don't think my body really cares about that anyway. " Mayra said, resting her head.

"Bhabhi, if you were unwell, why did you do the cooking? We both were free today, we could've helped you. " Navya said, as she handed her a glass of water.

"It's seriously no problem. Plus, both your husbands and mine would not eat, if I don't cook. They're kinda used to it. " Mayra informed.

"So what? They are not some princes that their wish is more than your health. " Aadya said and Navya agreed.

"Ok my ladies. I'll not do it again. Right now, I'll just have my lunch and meds and sleep. Fine? " Mayra said and both nodded, smiling.

"So, I'll just get in some better clothes, then I'll leave. " Aadya said as she went to her room.

"And since I don't really have lunch, I'll just put her to sleep and come back to help you. " Navya said and Mayra nodded in agreement.

.
.
.
.

After a while lot of research, Aadya finally got down from the car and stood in front of the tall building that read Oberoi empire.

She entered inside and was definitely taken aback by how aesthetic it looked.

"Excuse me, miss. May I help you? " The receptionist asked.

"Oh yeah,  I'm here to meet the three people, who own this place. " Aadya replied.

"You mean, Aarush Sir, Ishaan Sir and Rishi Sir? " The girl asked.

"Yes, absolutely correct. " Aadya replied.

"Do you have an appointment? " She questioned.

"I don't really think so, even I didn't know I was going to be here until an hour ago. " Aadya joked.

"Sorry ma'am, then I can't let you meet them directly. I need to inform them about your presence. " The girl said with a apologetic look.

"Oh, no problem, you can tell them that I'm here." Aadya replied.

"Sure ma'am, what's your name? " She asked.

"Aadya Kap... " Aadya said, but stopped. Taking a deep breath, she said, "Aadya Rishi Oberoi. "

This made the receptionist look at her in surprise and shock, "As in Rishi Sir's wife? " She asked.

" Hmm. " She said nodding her head.

"So sorry ma'am, I'll immediately have someone escort you. " She said and within minutes a office girl came and showed Aadya the way.

The building had some around, 40 floors and the top three were of three the brothers.

She first went to the topmost floor, as told, she reached in front of Aarush's cabin.

"Can I come in? " She asked, knocking the door.

After a reply she went inside and Aarush was definitely shocked time see her there.

"Aadya... What a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here. "Aarush said, clearly not realising what to say.

" You can act normal. I'm not pleased to be here either, Sir. " She replied.

"Why are you calling me Sir? " Aarush asked, surprised.

"Then what should I call you? " She cross questioned.

"You're Rishi's wife... I mean, you can call me bhaiya, or bro, like he does. " Aarush said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Really? The way he married me, I don't really think he wanted a wife. " Aadya scoffed.

"About that. I'm really sorry. " Aarush apologised.

"What's the use of it, when damage is already done. Anyways I'm here to give the lunch that Mayra Di prepared. " Aadya said.

"And just so you know, you should get used to eating food that's not prepared by her, cause she is not taking meds in all this and it would affect her. " Aadya said as she kept his lunch on the table.

"Why is she taking meds? " Aarush asked with surprise.

"Because she has a blood pressure problem. " Aadya replied in an obvious tone.

"Really? " Aarush asked and Aadya gave him a confusing look.

"I thought you both were in love. " She simply stated and the look on Aarush's face showed pure guilt.

"Anyways, I should get going. " She said and exited.

.
.
.
.

After that she went to Ishaan's cabin, and knocked.

When she got no reply, she entered and was surprised to see him holding a picture in his hand.

"Who's that? " She asked which caught Ishaan offguard.

"What? No.. Nobody. It's nothing. " Ishaan replied.

"Save it, I saw you talking to a picture. Now tell me who was that? Are you cheating on your wife? " Aadya said with surprise.

"No, why would you think that? " Ishaan asked. "And what are you even doing here? "

"I'm here to give the lunch. And let me tell you, your wife is very faithful towards you. So if you're cheating on her, then you would be world's most stupid person. " Aadya said and Ishaan looked at her with surprise and horror.

"It was a picture of Navya. And calm down. " Ishaan said, handing her a glass of water.

"And I know she is the most faithful and loving person on the entire planet. And so am I. " He said.

"Good, and you should be. Because that women is literally keeping her career on hold for your daughter, who I don't even think was planned. " Aadya said calmly.

"How do you know that? " Ishaan asked with surprise.

"Why would an ambitious girl, will be sitting in the house, doing nothing, when she actually was in college once? " Aadya said and she knew she hit a nerve on that.

*********************************************************************************
Hey lovely readers.
Here goes chapter 9.
The target isn't completed, yet I updated.

But for the next chapter I want 30 votes and 15 comments.

Love,
Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 107 9
Devansh Rajvanshi He is the Elder son of Rajvanshi and the next future King of Rajasthan. He is well discipline man, even though he was brought up in...
2.2K 98 7
The Suryavanshi's Known for their old money. Their name is taken with admiration and jealousy. They are known for their wealth, power and secrecy. No...
5K 61 15
Elaine is Poseidon's daughter and Percy's little sister. But her mom Sally Jackson, finds a secret that Elaine is related to Lady Irene and Enki. Bu...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...