The Promise Of Old Valyria

By JadisTgary

Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair t... More

Cast
The Promise of Old Valyria pt.1
The Blue Star
Birth of another favorite
The Princess of the People
The Pink Dread
Repercussions
Noble and Not So
Jelmāzma
The Calm
Before
The Storm
Stained Red
The Awoken
Goddess of The Wind and Seas
Cast Update
As Time Goes On
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf
She's here
Tell me you're mine
Welcome Feast
Lady Stark
For The Light of The Seven
Bloodmages of Old
Take Your Place
Triarchy
War Upon The Stepstones
I Write To You
Cast Update #2
Parental Failure
War. What Is It Good For?
Welcome House Velaryon
Aemond...
Wedding Drama
Wedding Day Bliss
The Bedding Ceremony
The Gift Of A Son
Back To The Yard
Your Son?
Bitter
Sweet
Future Promises
Cunttower
Coming To The Capital
Reunions
Hall Of Stone
Worthy Of Respect
The Promise of Old Valyria pt. 2
Prince Anakin Velaryon
Choices Made For Me
The Wolf and The Unknown
Black Family Values
The Summons of A Royal
Time Off
Health Scare
Please Brother...
Neverland
Black Queens Castle
Home...
Mental Scars
Family? Dinner
Ahsokas Worry
New Arrivals
Part of Something Way Bigger
Thoughts On Succession
Q&A?
Thats A Good Girl Right?
Making Moves
Use Your Words
As Time Went On
Grace
The Attack On Driftmark
The Burden I Bear
Succession
It Is You... You
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Small Council
I Will Take Whats Mine
Blacks v. Blues
The Kings Of Winter
GIVE ME YOUR EYE
The Holy King
Father Daughter
Game Of Thrones
I Will Kill Your Son
Take Her
Responsibility
The Queen Of Winter
An Heir For An Heir
Battle Of Winter
Rhaenyra
Queens Guard
The Escape
The Red Queen
Black Turns Blue

Dreams

1.2K 58 7
By JadisTgary

138 AC. Kings Landing

Through the years, Ahsoka had gained much. A large family of her making, power, influence, but also enemies naturally. There have always been threats, but the threats sent her way seemed to increase as the years went on. Some relating her to a "Bitch with a large litter." Ahsoka chose to ignore this by focusing on her family. Anakin, her eldest, is now eight namedays old and already is a great dragon rider. Highwing, due to the fact she has never been shackled, has grown beyond its years. For only being eight, the White Terror was beautiful yet also terrifying now being bigger than Syrax, Princess Rhaenyras' dragon.

Just over two moons ago, Ahsoka gave birth once again to her eleventh child, a girl, Princess Ashara Velaryon. Yes, she and Aemond had indeed welcomed many children like they had once foretold. Princess Rhaenys enjoyed all of the little feet that constantly ran in circles around her. Out of all of Ahsokas children, Aisha, her third born, was her favorite. She loved each and every one of her great-grand children. But Aisha out of everyone looked the most like Laena. She also reminded her of her late daughter. At just the age of seven, Aisha was described as protective, always defending her siblings when they got in trouble. Inquisitive, she had a thirst for knowledge just like her Kepa. (Father) Most nights, she could be found in the Library of Driftmark on Aemonds lap reading. She, as well as her elder siblings, were taking well to learning High Valyrian. With nights at dinner where the family only speaks in their Mother Tongue to assist furthering their education. Laenor would throw out random words during their meals to see if the children knew what it meant. Lord Corlys assisted with their teaching as well. But his favorite activity was taking Anakin and Aries sailing. He taught them sailing terminologies, knot tying, and how to take advantage of the storms made by their mother. How the fish in the ocean would be more active and where to catch them. Taught them how to catch those fish and cook them on an open fire. Aemond and Ahsoka personally oversaw Anakin, Aries, and Aishas training. They trained them with wooden swords but tended to focus more on projectile weapons such as arrows and knife throwing. Since they were so young and small, they couldn't hold themselves if it came to defending against grown men. Which is why they tended to work more on projectiles.

Aemond took Anakin on a camping trip for a week, showing him how to hunt by laying traps and tracking. He would teach Anakin how to track by having him track small prey or Aemond himself. Anakin was happy on Driftmark with his family. Even though neither he nor his siblings got along with their Uncle Vaemond, stating he was mean. Besides that, he loved his family very much. Even when his Uncle Cregan and Jaxton visited Hightide on special occasions. The knights were retired and sent home but still kept in touch with the Velaryon family. Both now, the age of thirty. Jaxton went home to Casterly Rock and married a woman from House Lydden, one of House Lannisters' bannermen. House Lydden is one of the main noble houses of the westerlands. Their castle, Deep Den, is located on the Goldroad south of Hornvale and north of Silverhill. Their sigil, a white badger on a per pale green and brown field. The Lyddens were Andal adventurers who settled in the westerlands. Ser Joffrey Lydden married his way into House Lannister and became the first Andal King of the Rock, ruling as King Joffrey Lannister, before the rule of Aegon The Conqueror. Cregan went home to Winterfell but did not marry. Even though his father was getting older and had insisted. Cregan did not marry. He kept close touch with Elaena. She was who he truly wanted, and he wouldn't except anyone else. Even if that meant being supplanted in the like to become Lord of Winterfell. His heart belonged with Elaena.

Prince Anakin also loved his family in Kings Landing. He loved visiting his grandmother, Queen Alicent. Alicent would always put off her duties to spend time with Anakin and his siblings, which he loved about her. Besides that knight, that always following her sending glares towards them. Out of all of his Green relatives, his Unle Aegon was his favorite. For as long as he could remember, Aegon was the best uncle anyone could ask for. Whenever he'd visit Driftmark, they'd go swimming or flying on their Dragons. When Anakin was in Kings Landing, he and Aegon would cause trouble playing pranks on some of the Lords and Ladies of the court. Aegon, of course, would always deny Anakins involvement, taking all of the blame to spare his nephew. Anakin got along with everyone mostly. His great-grandfather Otto Hightower wasn't that warm of a person, rarely acknowledging Anakin or his family. His grandsire, King Viserys, was always kind to him. Calling him the spinning image of his mother, which mostly everyone did. Mainly because he had the exact same mole placement on his face that she did. Anakin always found it interesting that he and his mother both had moles in the same place as where his fathers scar was. Ahsoka never even thought about it like that until Anakin pointed it out.

Aemond, Anakin, Aries, and Aisha are in Kings Landing celebrating Aegons thirty first nameday with a hunt in the godswood. Ahsoka sent gifts and well wishes to her family in the capital. However, she decided to stay in Hightide with her youngest children, and it was a good thing she did. Aemond, Aegon, and Anakin were on horseback, bringing in a buck that Anakin had shot with the guidance of his father and uncle.

Aegon: We shall eat like Kings tonight! And tis all thanks to you, young dragon.
Aemond: I am very proud of you, son. *horse flaps lips*
Anakin: Thank you, kepa. (Father) Just did what you told me.
Aemond: A strong man knows how to listen to advice.
Anakin: Yes, kepa. (Father) *horse flaps lips* You know, grandsire Corlys taught me how to cook venison.
Aemond: Oh, did he now?
Aegon: You think you could whip us up something good?
Anakin: Sure, can! Can I?
Aemond: *chuckles* Next time byka timpa zaldrīzes. (Little White Dragon) Let's leave the cooking to the.. *breath hitches*
Aegon: What is it?
Anakin: Kepa? (Father)
Aemond: Come. *looks to Anakin* Stay close boy. *looks forward/kicks horse* Hyah!

Aemond, Aegon, and Anakin take off down the hill towards camp. The closer they got, the more commotion could be heard. The three of them rode in and were greeted by all eyes and the sound of Vhagar, Highwing, as well as Aries and Aishas dragons, Rhaemes and Peraxis. A green male dragon and a purple female dragon. Out of all of them, Highwing is the most beautiful. Some would argue. As Aemond dismounts, he assists Anakin off his horse before moving to his mother and two other children who are all worried.

Aemond: Mother! What's going on?
Aries/Aisha: Kepa! Kepa! (Father) *runs to hug him*
Aemond: *hugs his twins* What is the matter byka zaldrīzes? (Little dragons)
Alicent: Aisha had a nightmare and became restless. She started screaming.
Aisha: Angry men came for Muña! (Mother) They're attacking Driftmark!
Aemond: *brushes her arms* Shhh, my dear, I am sure all is well.
Aisha: NOOO, you must listen!
Servant: Your Grace! Word from Driftmark!

A servant came running over with a crinkled up note, making everyone eye turn to him, especially Aemonds. He gave the letter to Alicent, who read it to herself before looking to Aemond and confirming what Aisha was saying. "Word from Ahsoka. Driftmark is under attack..." Aemonds eye shot wide at the news. Ahsoka. His children...

Anakin: We must go!
Alicent: No, you nor your siblings are going anywhere.
Aries: We have to!
Aisha: That's our home!
Aemond: No, your grandmother is right.
Anakin: Kepa, (Father) we can help!
Aemond: NO! *looks Anakin in the eye*

Aemond: You must stay where it's safe. I will go.
Alicent: No Aemond! They have scorpions. You can not get there safely.
Aemond: Mother, my wife, my children!
Otto: All will be fine, Prince Aemond.
Aemond: I am leaving, and there is nothing *interrupted*
Alicent: Anakin? Aries?
Aemond: *turns/looks around* Anakin? Aries? Aisha!?

Aemond looks back to see his children all running off on horses. Anakin, on one with his siblings on another, holding the leash to pull the other horse along. "Anakin!" Could be heard in the distance as they reached a clearing. Anakin dismounts before helping his siblings down. "We must help Muña." (Mother) Anakin said to his siblings. All three young Velaryons ran to their mounts, climbing into their saddles before they heard their father, uncle, and a few guards ride close. "STOP!" Aemond yelled to them as he dismounted his horse, breaking into a sprint towards his children. "COME ON!" Aries yelled. Anakin them did something unexpected. He called out to Vhagar, his fathers mount. "VHAGAR! COME!" And the she-dragon actually obeyed his command. Leaving her rider behind and ignoring him when he called out to her through their bond. What in the Seven hells were they thinking? They're putting themselves in danger. Aemond then looked to the sky behind him to see at least a few dozen dragons flying towards his children. But not in a threatening way. It seems as if they're joining in the assult against the attack on Driftmark. "No..." Aemond said to himself as he saw his three eldest children charging into battle. And what happens next sets the tone for the future.

xJadisT

A/N. What happens next is the beginning of the fighting. All of the fighting. This is where Corlys gets injured, and Vaemond makes a claim for Driftmark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 782 28
LAENYS VELARYON, Lady of the Tides, princess of Dragonstone, youngest daughter of Corlys Velaryon-Lord of the Tides-and Rhaenys Targaryen-the Queen W...
66.2K 1.2K 25
Alyssa Targaryen is the eldest daughter of Viserys Targaryen and Alicent Hightower. When they were at Dragonstone for Laena Velaryon's funeral and he...
211K 7.3K 26
M-A-M-A. G-I-R-L. Mamas Girl. Alicent Hightower loved all her children. She did, and no one could deny that. But she has and always will love her yo...
516K 18.3K 48
Cregan Stark/OC - NOT self insert SMUT teehee-characters are aged up and any smut that happens is with them of age Jacaera Velaryon, twin to Jacaer...