delicate

By simp4aSociopath

He hummed, amused. I was growing impatient. "I want you to have sex with me. Whenever I want. For as long as... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

36

86 3 1
By simp4aSociopath

Happy reading, sluts!! xx

I kept brushing my hair, staring at myself in the vanity mirror as I ran the bristles through my hair. The knots are gone. I've been brushing my hair for a while now.

"He told me he couldn't see me."

Ryan sighed. "You've said that a lot now."

"He can't come over. He can't talk to me. He can't come see me."

"Yes. You've told me. What have you discovered?"

"He loves me the same way I love him. But he can't do anything about it."

"As much as I love when you talk through your feelings, you're going to need to elaborate, Ev."

I pulled the brush in front of me, staring at the bristles. "He never said I couldn't see him."

"But he... Oh."

I sat the brush down. "I can go see him, right? That's what that means."

"If it will make you stop staring at one thing for hours at a time, do it, Evelyn. You're obviously lost."

I sat there for a few minutes, the debate raging in my mind. I can go see him. I got up and rushed out of my room. I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my keys. I raced over to his apartment.

I knocked on the door senselessly for a minute. I stepped back, shaking out the nerves in my hand. The door cracked. I pushed it the rest of the way open and walked in.

"Sure. You can come in."

I turned to face him. "Tell me why you can't see me. Tell me why you didn't break the link between us if you didn't want me involved in your mess. Tell me why you can't be around me, but you can make me feel you everywhere. Tell me why you made me feel things for you, then leave. Tell me why you had to leave me, but you never left."

"You shouldn't be..." His eyes scanned my face as he observed my shaky, fast breathing. A quiet sigh left his lips as he stepped closer after shutting the door. "I'm trying to find Joshua and Lillian. I have to make them believe that you're not in my life, so they don't come after you."

"That's not why. They still would've gotten to me; they just would've gone through you to do it. We're linked, and they know it. Tell me why you left me!"

He shook his head, "That is the reason!"

"You're lying! You said you couldn't let go of me! That's the reason you had to go! You wanted to let go of me, and that's the only way you could've done it! You -" The words and my breath caught in my throat as his lips crashed against mine.

His hands were on me, pulling me against him. I pressed my hands against his chest, tugging him closer. His hand slid into my hair, pulling my head back. He slipped his tongue past my lips, gliding over mine and drawing a moan from my throat. His other hand pressed against the small of my back, holding me against him.

We only separated to catch our breath. He tore the top half of my clothes off, tossing them away haphazardly. His hand rested on the side of my neck; his thumb pressed against my jaw. He kept my head tilted back as he kissed my neck. His other hand gripped my waist firmly as he walked me backward.

He pulled his head back. His eyes moved from my boobs to my eyes. He only stared at me for a minute before kissing me again. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me onto the kitchen island. He lifted my hips as he pulled the shorts of my body. I put my hands on his sides, pulling him between my legs as I spread them. His fingers dug into my waist.

I rocked my hips forward, rubbing against his body. He moved his hand between us. His fingers brushed against my clothed clit, making me gasp. He rubbed fast circles. A whimper passed my lips. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Already?"

The low, taunting tone of his voice helped me too much. "Kai." I moved my hand to his wrist. His fingers moved faster. "Oh, my G-" A moan ripped from my throat. My head dropped to rest against his shoulder as I came already.

He slowly stopped moving his fingers in circles. He rubbed back and forth gently. I rocked forward against him, muffling my cries against his chest.

He moved his hand to the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pulling me back to look at him. His eyes darted across my face. His fingers were still moving. "You're going to be a messy, sweaty, cum filled, drooling, fucked to your heart's desire, certified slut when I'm done with you, baby."

I whined when he moved his hand to my waist. He hooked his fingers in the waistband on my underwear. I moved my hands to his. For the next few seconds, I worried about the tattoo that I had forgotten about until now. It was a drunk, bad decision.

"What?"

I shook my head once. I opened my mouth to speak but stopped. I moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled his head down to kiss me. I kissed him slowly. His hand slid down my thigh. I slipped my tongue past his lips. He turned his hand, brushing the insides of my thighs with his fingers.

I put my hand on his, pulling it to my stomach. I slid my hand to the top of his, guiding him into my panties. I stopped kissing and breathing when his bare fingers touched me. There was a seriousness that washed over him. His fingers moved slowly. He pulled his hand away and pulled back from the kiss.

He worked my panties off of me, pulling them off of me. He got on his knees in front of me. My hands fell to the countertop. He put his hands on my knees and pushed my legs further apart. He kept his eyes on mine as he slid his hands to my inner thighs. It got harder to breathe the further he got.

I lifted my hand off the counter, ready to stop him, but I didn't. He stared at me as his hands memorized the insides of my thighs. His fingertips grazed my pussy a few times, making me have to stifle a groan. His eyes moved down my body, stopping where I wanted his mouth to be.

He moved his hand to where my leg met my body, keeping my leg out as far as possible. He ran his thumb up the middle of my pussy, making me moan out. He stopped at my clit, pressing gently. My mouth hung open as I focused on not moving. The more I moved the slower he would go.

After his satisfaction of using his right thumb, he moved onto his left. There were waves of shock that spread through my body with every touch he laid on my body. He pressed his hands flat against my thighs and pushed them as far as he could without me whining. His face disappeared as his mouth got closer to my pussy.

I held my breath, waiting for him to do something. His hot breath sent chills across my entire body. I could barely hold myself up. The stress of waiting was bringing tears to my eyes. My eyes fluttered shut as he placed soft tongue kisses along my pussy, stimulating each spot for longer than I thought he would. I gasped for air.

His tongue slid from my clit to my cunt, then pressed flat against me. He kitten licked me for a few minutes and I writhed beneath him. I put my hands on his as I laid back. He swirled his tongue around my clit in every which way. He sucked harshly on my clit for a few seconds before covering my entire pussy with his mouth. His tongue pushed into me, making me moan louder. He hummed against me.

Before I could open my mouth to warn him, I was cumming on his face. My back arched off the cold countertop. My thighs pressed against his hands, begging to close. I scratched at his hands. I felt tears in my eyes as an orgasm took over my body. I cursed the control I didn't have over my body. He kept eating me out while I rode out my orgasm on his face.

He pulled away from me abruptly. He grabbed my sides and jerked me up. The few tears in my eyes ran down my cheeks. I swallowed the saliva I almost choked on. I felt weak and shaky. My thighs trembled.

"Tell me to stop and I will."

"Unh-unh." I shook my head. I opened my mouth to try and explain, but his hand on my throat made it hard for me to think.

He squeezed gently, "Use your words, baby."

I lifted my hands to the bottom of his shirt, "I need you." I tilted my head, "Fuck me please." I pulled his shirt off of him and tossed it on the ground. I struggled to keep my eyes open. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I crossed my ankles and pressed my thighs against his sides. I hooked my arms around his neck and started kissing him again.

He ripped me away from him and tossed me onto his bed. I laid there for a minute, waiting for him to do something.

I felt him flip me onto my stomach. He pulled me onto my knees, his arm sliding around my waist and pinning me back against him. I felt his finger run across my lower back to the right. He found it.

"What is that?"

I put my hand on his. "What does it look like?"

"Evelyn," he warned.

"I was drunk. I had a bad week. I thought of you. I'm sure you can put those three together."

He ran his thumb across the skin. "I thought you didn't like when I said baby?"

"I don't. Can you just fuck me already?"

His hand grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me forward, keeping my head pushed into the mattress. I fisted the blanket in my hands. I opened my mouth to say something, but he thrusted inside of me, making me scream out. The moan that he let out made me push him in further. He one hand on my lower back as he wrapped my hair around his hand.

I cried as he pulled me all the way back against his cock. I felt like I was going to break open. I gasped for air. I buried my face in the mattress as he started slowly fucking me. My cum from just 15 minutes ago made it easier for him to go faster. Every time his cock was fully inside of me, my breath was taken.

I moved my hand to his that was in my hair, gripping it tightly. He thrusted inside of me with finality. He moved his hand from my hair and wrapped his arm around my body. He pulled me back against him and I cried out as he shifted inside of me. I leaned my head back against his shoulder as tears streamed down my cheek.

"Does that feel good? Do you like it when I make you feel like no one else can?" He kissed from my shoulder up my neck, stopping at my ear. His fingers started circling my clit in fast, tight circles. "Answer me," he whispered.

"Yes." I cried. My eyes fell shut as I moaned.

I felt his hand slide to my stomach. He pushed me back down on the mattress. A few seconds passed before he was cumming inside me, making me cum. I could feel his body over mine as his hand pressed into the mattress as the side of my body. I let my eyes close while we both calmed down. His lips touched my shoulder gently for a few seconds.

After a minute or two, he pulled out of me. He laid next to me. I slid my hand under my head. I took slow, deep breaths to calm my nerves. All of them stayed active because of Kai's presence. Despite my exhaustion, I felt the urgency to level the playing field between us.

I opened my eyes and pushed myself to sit up. I leaned down and kissed him softly, pulling away just an inch, then kissing him again. I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my chest. He started groping my boob and playing with my nipple. I moaned into the kiss. I moved my hand to his chest. I skated my nails across his chest, then down his body slowly. I slid my hand over his cock.

His hand grabbed my wrist. I used my other hand to pull his hand off my wrist. I ran my hand up and down his cock slowly, keeping it against his stomach. He stopped kissing back. His breathing was even. I wrapped my hand around the base and lifted his dick that felt like it weighed ten pounds. I pumped him slowly, twisting just slightly towards the tip. He moaned, the sound making me press my thighs together.

I pulled away from his chest, keeping my hand pumping him. I pushed my hair back with my free hand. I kissed the tip of his dick, the taste of our cum slipping past my lips. I pumped him faster. I swirled my tongue around his tip before slipping him past my lips. I closed my mouth around him, struggling to do so.

His guttural moan made me take him further. He hit the back of my throat. The feeling of him in my mouth made me miss ten minutes ago. I spread my legs apart. I sucked him off slowly. He raised up slightly. I felt his hand gather my hair back.

He pushed me further down on his cock, going past the back of my throat. The tears in my eyes and the drool coming out of my mouth didn't bother me, but the slickness between my thighs did. I clenched around nothing as his cock twitched. He gasped. He tried to pull me away from him before he came, but his cum was shooting down my throat. I swallowed every last drop.

He pulled me off of him, lifting my head. He moved his other hand to the side of my face. He used his thumb to wipe off my face. I pulled his hand away from my hair. I leaned forward, kissing him. He breathed into the kiss. He slid his hand to the side of my neck, kissing me harder.

I moved his hand between my thighs and pressed his palm against my pussy. His ring and middle fingers slipped inside of me easily. I grinded against his palm, rocking my hips against him quickly to ease the tension in my body.

My movements stuttered as I came around his fingers that he was curling inside of me. The kiss between us became sloppy on my part.

I rested my forehead against his, letting my eyes close. Everything was dark and quiet for a minute.

His hands were soft as they laid me back on the bed. I was too tired to fight against him to leave. I rolled to my stomach, burying my face in the pillow until I couldn't breathe. I turned my head to the side, facing him, but I didn't open my eyes.

The blanket covered me.

"Don't leave," I mumbled.

I felt him move next to me. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"You don't have to." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "You're such a manipulator." I raised up on my elbows. "I was trying to have a conversation with you, and you made me have sex with you."

"I told you to tell me to stop."

My eyes fell shut. "If you put alcohol in front of an alcoholic they're going to drink it."

He put his hand on my shoulder, pushing me to lay back down. "You're exhausted. Go to sleep."

I tried to lift my head, but I was too weak. "I can't feel my body. Is it still there?"

He put his hand over my mouth. "Shh."

I forced my eyes open. He stared at me. I fought to keep my eyes open until I couldn't.

...

The only thing I could feel was the soreness in my body. My entire body.

I groaned as I pushed myself to rest on my arms. I squinted at the clock. 2:57.

"Well good morning."

I whined and fell into the pillow again.

"You wouldn't believe how many people have called me asking about you. You could probably guess."

"Shut up!" I pulled the blanket over my head, whining from the painful movement.

He whistled as he laid next to me. "As much as I love having you in my bed naked, whining, and hating me I can't have it."

"Go away," I mumbled.

"I live here."

I didn't respond to him.

"You don't have your phone and you left in the middle of the night. They think I kidnapped you. I can't have that on me. I'm trying to rebuild my rep. So, I need you to show them some sign of life. I didn't think you'd want me to show them a picture of you in my bed, so I told them you would call them. I don't care if you stay here, you just need to prove you're alive, so they'll stop bothering me."

"Do you annoy every woman you sleep with or is it just me?"

"You're special, so... just you." He pulled the blanket off my head, and I whined.

I put my hands over my ears. "Let me sleep."

"You know, I just love it when you whine. It feels like-"

"Stop talking before I cut out your tongue and feed it to your sister."

"God, you're violent."

After realizing he's not going to stop, I gave up. "Get my clothes."

"I already did. You would know if you opened your eyes."

I kept the pillow over my face as I rolled to my back. "You're like a bad hangover. You just won't go away."

"Flash me and I will."

"You saw everything last night, freak. Go away."

He pulled the pillow away from my face and pressed it against my stomach. "Last night you were all over me. What happened to that Evelyn? The one who was willing to beg? The one who was practically seizing from how hard I made her cum?"

I looked at him. "She realized that you just slept with her to stop a serious conversation that was happening."

"That's not the only reason we had sex last night. You needed to loosen up and relax. Which obviously didn't work. And you hate me a lot less when I'm inside of you. It's also really good for you to get fucked so hard you can't breathe. I also just missed having sex with you."

I raised up on my elbows. "So, you'll talk about it?"

He smiled, "You obviously don't know me at all."

"Talk about it or I will jump out of your window."

"Naked?"

I ground in disgust. "Get out so I can get dressed."

"You don't want to shower together? Who knows the next time we'll be naked together? This could be your last chance."

I tilted my head, "We're not having sex again. The sex last night wasn't even supposed to happen." I sat up, holding the blanket against my body. "Now go away."

He stared at me for a minute before leaving the room. He shut the door. I moved my hands to cover my face and sighed.

Last night was the worst mistake I've made in a while. Sure, it was fun and really amazing, but it was a mistake, nonetheless. I was trying to have a meaningful conversation and he was trying to dick me down.

We're back to before.

...

I walked out of his bedroom. The shower did nothing to wash off the regrets. It feels like my mistakes are soaked into my body. He got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked closer to me.

"You're leaving."

I crossed my arms. "Well, I can't stay, you've made that perfectly clear." I started walking toward the door.

"I don't want this, Evelyn. Tell me you know that."

I looked back at him as I turned the doorknob. "I do know that." I shook my head, "I just don't understand."

He sighed as he put his hands in his pockets. I pulled the door open and walked out. I shut the door behind me. I stood in the hallway for a few minutes, keeping my breathing steady. It was difficult to stand for this long without my legs trembling. I cursed him in my mind.

I started on my way home thinking of something to say. Unfortunately, it's pretty obvious why I didn't come home. And they somehow always know when I've had sex.

I stood in front of the door, regretting coming home. I took a breath before walking inside. I shut the door as quietly as possible. I started walking to the steps.

"You could've called."

I stopped and looked over into the living room. Ryan was staring at me, a smirk on his face. He downed a drink of whatever was in his glass. I walked over and sat on the couch, leaning back into it. I stared at the ceiling. "I didn't have the time."

"Did you at least use protection?"

"We never do."

"Seriously?" The shock in his voice made me groan in disgust.

"He's so infuriating!" I sat up straight, gripping the edge of the couch cushions. "I was in the middle of talking! I was trying to resolve our problems, then he kissed me!"

"What else?"

I glared at him, "I'm so glad you find this amusing." I propped my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands.

"Did you not find it amusing? Is he bad at sex?"

"No," I whined. I lifted my head, "He's the best and it's the worst. He knows everything!"

"Really? Can I borrow him?"

"No!" I looked at him. "This is serious, Ryan!"

He sighed and sat his glass on the table. "Yes, I know. You're having a crisis because you had mind blowing sex with the guy you're in love with." He leaned forward, "Horrible. Unfathomable even. I don't know how you'll ever get on with your life."

I crossed my arms, resting on my thighs. "That's not my crisis! He won't talk to me. All he wanted from me was sex. I couldn't breathe and he was perfectly fine with that. He only cared that he was inside of me."

"What?"

I looked over to see Damon. The heat drained from my body. I looked at Ryan, waiting for an explanation. "Oh, yeah." He cleared his throat. "I forgot to mention Damon's here."

"Yeah, I got that!"

"You're sleeping with him again?!"

I looked at Damon. "No! It was a mistake. And it's none of your business. Why are you even here?"

He gestured to Ryan. "To hang out with him."

"I was bored, and I didn't know when you were coming back." I looked at Ryan. He seemed relaxed. I felt slightly betrayed. "And by the way, Caroline called. She won't be back tonight."

I tried to speak but nothing would come out. I sighed and got up, leaving the room. I slammed my bedroom door behind me. I walked to my bed and fell back onto it. I covered my face with my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 139 32
'What are you doing here?' he said angrily forcefully yanking my arm. 'I told you to stay hidden.' I pulled my arm free. 'I know but I wanted to help...
42.2K 2.4K 15
When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save her best friends, Damon and Bonnie, her life suddenly shifts. Her plans to finally bring h...
268K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
33.6K 1K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...