chris & matt sturniolo imagin...

By sturniolos-girl

just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :) More

intro
CHRIS
need you
goodbye
fuck europe
cuddle
i hate that i love you.
kitchen talk
don't touch her
childish behavior
headache
insta
always been you
how you get the girl
panic attack
only for you
i made it
lover
no you're not
MATT
stalker
really, really love you
protected
inevitable
just lay with me
make it all go away
instagram
ice skating
happy anniversary
you're all i want
from a distance
from a distance (pt. 2)
numb
promise
because i'm in love with you
storm
my girls
my girls (pt. 2)

drunk driver

2K 43 20
By sturniolos-girl

Idk. I just started typing
———
TW:
mentions of a car accident.
mentions of performing cpr.
mentions of driving under the influence.
mentions of blood.

please do not read if these are triggers for you
———

*Chris' pov*

"You look gorgeous," I said as I looked at my phone. I was currently on FaceTime with my girlfriend watching her get ready for a girls night, "Tuck the tag."

"Oh shit," She reached around and tucked the tag into her shirt, which I had noticed when she did a spin, "Do you want me to come over after?"

"Yeah, of course." I answered. I always wanted her here, she was my favorite person to be around, "Can I ask you something without it being a big deal?"

"Yeah," She walked back over to her vanity and sat down, fixing her makeup, "Everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, I was gonna ask if you could share your location with me?" I didn't want it for anything crazy, this is just the first time she's gone out without me and I wanted to know she was safe. If something happened and she couldn't call or text me, I wanted to be able to get there as quick as possible.

"Yeah, I'll download life 360 and send you the link," Not long after, a text popped up on my phone with the link to join her circle, "We're gonna be at Chloe's."

"Okay. I love you," I could tell she was finished getting ready and didn't want to hold her back from the night ahead, "Call me if you need anything, I'll probably be up late."

"I love you too and I will, promise."

The call ended and I hopped off my bed to head back upstairs where Nick and Matt were. When I sat down on the couch I went through and joined her circle, turning on crash detection as I did.

"Obsessed much?" Nick joked as he peaked at my phone screen, "Y/n goes out for one night and you're stalking her?"

"Shut up," I knew he was just messing around, "I don't like some of the people she hangs out with. I don't know—" I shrugged and locked my phone, "I got a weird feeling about it."

"So why not go with her?" Matt suggested.

"It's a girls night." I answered, "I don't even wanna know what they do at those."

*Y/n's pov*

"Drink, drink, drink!!" We chanted and cheered Alyson on as she finished the remainder of her drink, which was being poured into a beer bong by Chloe.

I wasn't drinking tonight, because I knew I had to drive to Chris' house after, but that wasn't going to stop the girls from trying to get me to.

"One drink!" Emma begged as her arm went around my shoulders, "One liiiitle drink and I'll stop begging."

"You know I have to drive," The rest of them were staying here so they didn't have to worry about driving under the influence.

"You should stay the night!" Chloe said excitedly, "It can be like when we were kids! Pleeasseeeee," She dropped to her knees and held onto my hands, "Chris won't care." Her bottom lip pouted and I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"Next time," I didn't want to be a buzz kill, but I honestly just wanted to be in Chris' bed at the end of the night, "And when I do I promise I'll drink with you guys."

"Fineeee," A heavily buzzed Chloe got up off the ground, "I really want pizza."

"I'll order one!" Alyson said excitedly. The drunken haze was evident in all of their eyes, "Ooh! Wait! We should go pick it up! Ryan is working."

"Girl, you're obsessed." Emma giggled and we all sat on the couches, "But we can pick it up." Ryan has been Alyson's crush since junior year and she has yet to make any type of move.

"I can drive." I offered since I'm the only one here that hasn't had a drop of alcohol, "I'd just have to move your car," I gestured to Emma. Since she got here after me, her car was behind mine blocking it in, "I gotta move it anyway when I leave."

"Let's just take mine." Chloe offered. We all silently agreed and walked towards her garage. I fully expected her to hand the keys off to me, so when she grabbed them and walked away I hesitated.

"Come on," Alyson pulled me along and a bag gut feeling hit me, "What's wrong?"

"Chloe's drunk," I said and grabbed the drivers side door before she could close it, "You're drunk. I'm driving."

"Don't be a fucking loser. Get in." She slammed the door shut and started the engine.

"You'll be fine. It's, like, five miles away," Emma opened the back door and motioned for me to get in, "Everyone drinks and drives."

I had already ruined the night enough by not drinking with them, so I took a deep breath and got into the back seat.

*Chris' pov*

The guys and I were brainstorming Friday video ideas when my phone went off.

Y/n
Remind me again why I'm friends with these people?

Chloe is drunk and wouldn't let me drive

We're going to get pizza and as soon as we get back I'm leaving

"What's wrong?" Matt was always good at reading my facial expressions, "Y/n okay?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly and typed a response to her.

Chris
We can come get you

Put your seatbelt on

I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of anything happening to her. Los Angeles was already hard enough to navigate sober, I can't imagine the difficulty a drunk person would have.

I tapped the side of my phone waiting for her to start typing, but she never did. That's when my stomach sank, a notification from life 360 popping up at the top of my screen.

'Y/n was in a collision. Emergency services have been dispatched'

"Matt start the car," I stood up and anxiously paced, "Matt start the fucking car!"

"Okay, okay!" He ran and grabbed the keys before the three of us rushed to the garage and into the car, "What happened?"

"Just drive," I told him, panicking too much to get my mind to think straight, "Here." I tapped Y/n's location so it gave me the directions and we left the driveway.

My foot bounced and I couldn't stop biting at my fingernails. I checked my phone for any text or calls from her, nothing.

"Chris, you gotta breathe, dude," Nick rubbed my shoulder from the back seat and I shook my head, "She's gonna be alright. We don't even know what happened."

I didn't respond, I couldn't respond. My brain was wired on getting to her. If she's okay then I'll be okay. If she's not then...

"Look," Matt slowed at the flashing lights ahead of us, "I don't recognize the cars." An ambulance and three squad cars surrounded an accident at an intersection, "Are you sure Y/n—"

"She wasn't in her car," I pulled the passenger door open and took off running towards the scene since I knew Matt wouldn't be able to get any closer.

"Sir! Sir!" A police officer put his hand on my chest and stopped me, "No one past the tape!"

"My girlfriend—I—She was in the crash." I pushed his hand off my chest and ran to the vehicles, the cop following me as I looked inside them both. Not a single person to be found.

"Everyone in the accident is being transported to the hospital," I turned to look at the officer, but over his shoulder I recognized the clothing that belonged to my girlfriend. She was on a stretcher being loaded into an ambulance.

"Y/n!" I ran to her, my chest heaving for air and my vision going blurry from the tears, "This is my girlfriend."

She didn't look like herself, blood dripped from her nose, pooling above her upper lip and dripping down the side of her cheek. She also had cuts above her eye and on her forehead. Her right arm was being stabilized by a red sling the EMTs must have put on her, along with a neck brace.

"Hop in." The EMT said to me. After I did, the doors closed and they took off, "Does she have any allergies to medications?"

"None that we know of."

"Any health conditions?"

I thought for a second for anything that could help them, "Just asthma." My eyes never left her beautiful face, which was now half-covered by an oxygen mask. All I wanted to do was hold her hand and tell her everything was going to be okay, but I had to let them do their job, so I sat back and did my best to hold myself together.

"We're losing her!"

That's when I broke.

My hands covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming her name. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to watch them do CPR on her.

"Two minutes out!" The driver yelled.

"We don't have two minutes!"

This couldn't be it for her.

This couldn't be it for us.

She had to survive this, because I won't be able to if she doesn't.

———

so obviously there's gotta be a part two, but you guys get to pick what happens. i'll probably give it a day or two before i start typing so it gives you guys a chance to read, write, and comment any ideas!

leave suggestions for this imagine or any others in the comments or on my message board

thanks for reading my lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.3K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
48.9K 268 37
Can you send request if you want tooπŸ’• β€’NickπŸ’• β€’MattπŸ’• β€’ChrisπŸ’•
509K 3.8K 64
request (open) |Slow updates| Started: 2/8/22 Stopping Period: 4/15/22 Ongoing: 7/ 25/ 23 Hope you enjoy <3 Sorry if I misspelled or misplaced an...