Trouble in Paradise

By lara_hale_writer

In the aftermath of a decade-long marriage, Peter contemplates divorce from Luke, driven by newfound feelings... More

CHAPTER I - Peter
CHAPTER II - luke
Chapter III - Peter
Chapter IV - Luke
Chapter V - Peter
Chapter VI - Luke
Chapter VII - Peter
Chapter VIII - Peter
Chapter IX - Luke
Chapter X - Peter
Chapter XI - Luke
Chapter XII - Peter
Chapter XIII - Luke
Chapter XIV - Luke
Chapter XV - Luke
Chapter XVI - Peter
Chapter XVII - Peter
Chapter XVIII - Peter
Chapter XIX - Luke
Chapter XX - Peter
Chapter XXI - Peter
Chapter XXII - Luke
Chapter XXIV - Peter
Chapter XXV - Luke
Chapter XXVI - Peter
Chapter XXVII - Peter
Chapter XXVIII - Luke
Chapter XXIX - Peter

Chapter XXIII - Luke

80 15 6
By lara_hale_writer

"Luke?" Peter whispers my name but I hear him. "You look, wow! You look beautiful. You look—"

I don't let him finish that sentence. No. I walk his way and as if knowing what I want Peter drops his tower to the floor and meets me halfway. Our mouths connect when they meet with our mutual hunger and I kiss my husband with all the need I've been hiding.

"Peter," I murmured in his mouth. "I've missed your body so much."

"Luke, Jesus. I've missed you more, baby. I've been going crazy wondering when I was going to touch you next."

Making justice to his words he touches me everywhere. Him, naked in front of me, and I being fully dressed, feels like we're sinning. And just as with every sin, it feels delicious when committing it.

In a turn of events, I press Peter against the wall taking ownership of this moment. He feels so good at my mercy and I don't recognize the man who's giving up control and letting me run this show. I can feel the slight push he gives now and then as if not being in control was a struggle, and I know it is. It's always been. So I put all of our problems on hold for the sake of what I've been yearning for. I put divorce on the back burner to give us the chance to return to our roles.

Taking an almost unnoticeable step back I look Peter in the eyes I've always adore and voice exactly what's on my mind.

"Forget about the divorce," his eyes widen and I rush to reassure him. "Not for good. But tonight please, let's forget about the outside world. I want a taste of what we had. I miss us and there's nothing I want more right now than for you to do as you please with me."

Peter's eyes darken and a yelp escapes me when he takes over easily and bends down wrapping his hands behind my knees and brings me up to carry me to our former bed.

Our mouths never leave each other. With my legs now wrapped around his waist I can feel how hard Peter is and I moan in his mouth imagining him inside me. I want him so much my need is palpable. Our sex has always been the perfect amount of romantic, intense, and explosive so thinking about it makes my dick even harder and my hole even more eagle.

Somehow we're in the bedroom already. I have the habit of getting lost in Peter's presence and the trust that he won't hurt me. Physically at least.

"Undress me, please. I need your mouth around me."

The bastard bites my earlobe and I can feel his smile. "You don't make the decisions around here, Luke. But my mouth has missed you too and I can't wait to wrap my lips around your dick while my fingers fuck my favorite hole of yours."

Said hole clenches and I let out a mix of whines and moans which pull a rich deep chuckle out of the man driving me insane. Peter begins to undress me, and every piece of clothing he touches burns against my body.

"This new style of yours will be the death of me. I should be jealous that you look this hot today, but you're too beautiful for me to complain especially when the result makes you look this desirable."

Peter's hands finally reach my belt after removing my PU leather jacket. He unbuckles the belt, undoes my button, and pulls down my zipper, and when his left hand gets under the fabric of my boxers and wraps around my shaft I let out a moan so loud Peter has to cover my mouth.

His firm hand has always known what to do to drive me mad. Its movements have the perfect rhythm to drive me crazy. Peter is the only man I've ever done everything with, sex-wise, and unlike him, I never needed to look outside to be fulfilled. That thought is not welcome, though. This is the time to make big decisions that I'll regret later.

"Peter?"

"Yeah, baby?" His velvety voice flows on the surface of my skin giving me goosebumps. 

"Remind me how good we are in bed. Fuck me so bad that the next guy can't ever compare."

Huh... definitely the worst thing to say. The hand on my dick stops moving and his now unfocused eyes look hurt. Peter moves back away from me.

"No! Where are you going?"

"This isn't right. I want to love you, to make love to you, but all you want is sex. Luke, I need more from you."

That pisses me off. "Move the fuck away then!" Is he playing the victim right now? Him? The reason we're here, to begin with? "Don't come here acting like your hurt feelings are my fault because they're yours. Jesus! Even not being together you manage to make everything about yourself."

He begins to talk but between the blue balls and the newly bad mood, I can't deal with his bullshit. I push back to get off the bed. "Fuck me or don't. Either take what you can have or give me the damn divorce papers so we can get the fuck away from each other."

For the first time, I see Peter looking small. Maybe I should feel bad about it but I don't know if I can. He's hurt me so much and now that I'm starting to get over him he does this, as if I was the insensitive one. With that in mind, I head toward the bedroom door with a tight chest and a worried mind.

"Luke, please, wait."

"Why? Why should I wait?"

The words he says next are my undoing.

"Because I love you, and I need you. Because I messed up and I think this is the last time you'll let me touch you. Please. Give me what you can. I'll take what I can get."

Without a second thought, I turn around and push him to the bed. "Is that a yes?" He asks and I don't answer. I nod instead.

I'm desperate and angry. I'm hurt and I can't focus. I want the type of sex that physically hurts me so it can remind me that no matter how good it'll be to let Peter own me this last time, this will always hurt.

"Fuck me, just like this. I don't want any prep. I want you inside me right now. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything for you, baby. Come here. Lay on your back." I do as he asked. "Can I kiss you?" I nod. "Is there anything I can't do?"

I sigh. "Do it all. Do everything you can think of but do it hard. Make me feel it until next week."

Peter's always been good at pleasing me in bed and as if I had forgotten, he quickly reminds me of it. Giving him the green light to do everything he can think of is the best of the worst decisions I've made. Soon I'm fully naked and Peter's tongue is working its magic on my dick. I feel a finger pressing at my eager hole that can't wait to be stretched. My soon-to-be ex-husband crawls up my body tracing my skin with his tongue until he reaches my mouth and kisses me hard. I whine and moan feeling the finger that becomes two even after I told him to fuck me just like that, here and now not caring about prep.

"I missed this body so much, gorgeous."

I miss his, too, but I don't plan on telling him. It doesn't matter that I see pain in his eyes while he tries to hide it. For all I know he misses my body and nothing else. The body he's always known he can control. Get those thoughts out of your head, I tell myself. I manage to get lost in all that Peter is doing and the pleasure feels so good it drives me wild.

I don't fight Peter when he brings my knees up to my chest to do what we always did back when we loved each other equally. I don't fight him when he brushes the head of his cock up and down my hole and I fight him even less when he begins to push inside me without a condom. I feel my insides molding to the shape of his perfect cock moaning, and arching my back harder than the girl from the exorcists.

My body feels ignited by his touch making me drown in the eyes that focus on nothing but me and the body that along with mine becomes one when we start to move in unison.

"Luke, sweetheart. Baby I love you so much, I missed you so much." Peter lowers his head to lock our lips and we kiss as frantically as we fuck. He moves his hips back slowly and forward hard and fast.

"Peter, Peter... fuck! Yes, fuck me hard baby, just like that." Impossible as it sounds he pushes my knees even harder almost snapping my body in two. He switches his body to a plank-like position to gain leverage and that's when he abuses and murders my prostate. "Oh, just like that... Uhn! Oh my god, Peter, yes, yes!"

"Yes, Luke. Be loud. Let me hear how much you like me inside you. Do that thing you do that makes me roll my eyes in pleasure."

I do as he asks and clench my ass. Peter loves when I'm vocal but I also enjoy hearing the raspy voice that's porn in audio version. He whispers dirty things to my ear snapping his hips again and again against my ass giving me hard delicious thrusts. It's only a matter of time for me to come and I do it with a shout that resonates through the walls of the house.

The man above me groans. "Fuck!" And seconds later he's convulsing on top of me, dropping his body hard on mine letting me feel his cum filling me up inside. I feel a warmth I want to cherish and I allow myself to feel contentment and bask in the bliss of the love that will no longer be.

Peter kisses my temple when he's done and that's the last I remember for the night.

It's the next day and I wake up not knowing if we cleaned ourselves up or not. What I do know is that somehow I slept in my former room with the one man I'd had done anything for. I know it because he's pressed behind me with no clothes between us and his arm holding me in place.

Him, naked behind me, and me enjoying, it feels like a sin. And just as with every sin... it feels gut-wrenching when you realize what you just did.

****************

Author's Note: We're halfway through it and I'm dying to hear from y'all. Let me know in the comments what you think so far and what you'd like to see more of. The next chapter is almost done and will be available soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 3.1K 51
The sequel..
58 0 14
Mike has a long relationship end unexpectedly. But after weeks of grieving, he goes to a place where he unexpectedly finds someone who is more than h...
8.8K 409 17
Joshua Wallace returns home to a family who disowned him from being a gay male. He is just wanting some sort of revenge for how he was treated in th...
315 0 22
Michael life has never been the same since he was 16. Chased from his home and betrayed by his best friend. Unable to trust a soul, Michael has becom...