Legacy Academy

بواسطة BookDragon2726

Teen romance + Murder Mystery + Royals + Horses = one heck of a roller coaster! Lauren's life is normal. The... المزيد

Character aesthetics
(Laurens new mansion)
(Legacy Academy look)
Chapter 1
Lilian's bio
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(NEW COVER!!!!)
Chapter 21
Anouncement!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(Meme!!!!)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
(New cover!!!)
(Next book!!!!!!!)

Chapter 40

39 5 3
بواسطة BookDragon2726

After getting ready we went to the pasta place that we all loved to eat. Seth of course still didn't have a date so he was alone, with Will, who was still being more silent than usual. Claire was alone, Nick and Lily were together, and Renee and Raphael were together.

Zola came with Hale, and Amoy was with Kaito.

It was 7 when Luke walked in, Seth made sure to tell me that he'd be by the me the whole time, date or no date.

The dance was beautiful. The ball room had deep blue lights, deep blue curtains. Giving the room a blue aura.  People swayed to the music and boned when the more pop music came up.

Guards stood by the doors incase the murderer decided to make an appearance.

In only got to get Luke to dance a few times. Then we all hung out together as a group.

Meilin was still with her friends.

Meilin:

Amira:

Alora:

Visha:

Camille:

Jessie:

Bonnie had a pretty purple dress.

—————

This year's theme was Cinderella midnight. Which meant there would be a surprise at midnight. It was 11:45 pm. We were all tired of dancing for four hours straight so we sat at a table.

That's when Meilin walked up to us with Camille, "have you guys seen Visha?"

"Um.... No?" Renee says. "Why?"

"She and your friend walked off." Camille says.

"Which one?" Raphael asks.

Camille rolls her eyes, "the quiet one, Claire. I saw them walk out together."

"She did leave..." Bonnie says.

"They prolly went to the bathroom" Jacob buts in, "it's probably nothing."

"It's been 15 minutes. Visha didn't say anything. It's not like her"Meilin says.

"Fine, let's look around" I say standing.

"I'll go with you" Luke says.

"Me too." Seth says.

"Okay... let's go."Renee says.

We all soread out, we head to the bathroom first. Nothing.

"Let's check the gardens" I say.

The night was cold and dark, except for the dim light of the lanterns.

It was quiet, almost to quiet.

We continued to walk through the maze of bushes when I hear a muffled screech. Before Seth could stop me I run. Turning the corner I find Claire standing over a lifeless Visha.

What's the thoughts? And please vote if you would like to have her senior year of school after this book (if she lives) or her in the next book (if she lives).

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Flying Change بواسطة EQWriter

قصص المراهقين

13.2K 377 21
Lexi is living the dream, a stable full of horses, a wonderful boyfriend and a burgeoning career, but will new characters with old grudges derail her...
36K 1.4K 45
Evelyn Holloway's life seemed perfect. Being the daughter of a wealthy business tycoon and a professional model meant that everything was handed to h...
2.8K 178 23
Fifteen-year-old Kaylin Podmore has a pretty great life, basically everything a teenager living in Lexington, Kentucky could ever dream of. Her paren...
Ally بواسطة That One Equestrian

قصص المراهقين

6.7K 380 27
Ally Johnsen was an ordinary horse loving 14 year old girl until the day came that would change her life, forever. After a big fall during a competi...