"A vampire can bite you or lo...

By littlexshipper

A story of a vampire who fall in love with a innocent human does the destiny really wants to collide both wor... More

..introduction..
part 1 [university]
part 2 [voice]
part 3 [first meet]
part 4 [party]
part 5 (where is he..?)
part 6 [basketball]
part 7 [parcel]
part 8 (blood)
part 9 (angry)
part 10 [gate.]
part 11 [truth]
part 12 (decision)
part 13 (no need)
part 14 [couple party]
part 15 (dance)
part 16 (jealousy)
part 17( be my boyfriend)
part 18 (almirah)
part 19 (that girl)
part 20 (dinner date)
part 19 (choice..) 1/2
part 19 (choice)2/2
part 20 (ignore)
part 21 (ring)
part 22 (shopping)
part 24 (i hate you)
part 23 (boxes)
part 25 (you are precious)[1/2]
part 25 [2/2]
part 26 (truth)
part 27 (library) 1/2
part 27 (library) 2/2
part 28 (i am sorry)
part 29 (session starting)
part 30 (performance)
imp...
part 31 (i dont believe )
part 32 (coffee machine)
part 33 (cupcake)
part 34 (thank you)
part 35 (birthday) 1/2
part 35 (birthday)2/2
part 36 (pendant)
part 37 ( i want to know about you)
part 38 (shopping ) (1/2)
part 38 (2/2)
part 39 ( who are you)
part 40 ( i remember you)
part 41 (Songkran)
part 42 (punishment)
part 43 (heaven)
part 44 (castle)
part 45 (reveal)
part 46 ( blood suck)
part 47 (fainted)
part 49 (pooh 's dad)
part 50 (fainted)
part 51 (region)
part 52 ( pavel parents)
part 53 (ancestors)
part 54 (hell)
part 55 (stubbornness)
part 56 (marry me)
new novel
The end..

part 48 (pregnant)

567 32 10
By littlexshipper

Continue...
.
.
.
*pooh just sprinkling water in pavel face ....and suddenly he just open his eyes..and looking at pooh with angry expression *

Pooh--: ohhh you wake up right now and start getting angry without any reason "

Mom--: what happne pavel..?

*but pavel just continously looking at him with angry expressions and suddenly he just grab pooh hand and put it on his stomach *
.
.
.
*pooh also got shocked and looking at him ...meanwhile pavel just continously looking him with angry expressions..*

Mom-: what happen why you both just stay quiet..?

Pooh--: nothing mom its nothing seriously...

Mom--: ohh are you sure..but why he fainted..?

Pooh--: dehydration mom..

Mom--: ohh but i never saw that ge drink less water and suddenly..?

*pavel just stand up and went to his room in frustration..*

Mom-- ohhh now what happen with him why he looks so frustrated..?

Pooh--: its okay mom maybe he is not well thats whyy..its okay i think i have to go towards him..he is angry..

Mom--: yeah buy you didn't eat anything..?

Pooh--: its okay i can eat after consolation...
.
.
.

*and after that pooh just run towards pavel..and saw that pavel is just went towards his room so he also went inside and he saw that pavel is just sitting on the bed corner and looking at him with angry expressions..*

*pooh just smiled at him and close the door.*

Pooh--: see pavell..

Pavel--: shut upp..because of you now i am pregnant what should i do now..if my dad knows about this he will going to kill me i am still 19 and i am pregnant you know that its not a small thing..*

*pooh suddenly went towards him and hug him..*

Pavel--: i know pavel its my mistake...i am really sorry..that i make you pregnant but..please dont be angry...i am sorry i will take responsibility of this thing you dont have to worry..".

Pavel--: i know but still my dad is not aware of our relationship..and if you suddenly tell him that i am pregnant i think he will definitely kill me..

Pooh--: see i am here..you know..

Pavel--: i think we have to abort this baby*

*suddenly pooh just left pavel body and went up and he just went towards the exit door and  hit his hand..pavel just looking at him but suddenly pooh even didn't speak anything byt he just left in frustration..*

Pavel--: ohh wht the hell why i made him angry i think i dont have to tell him to abort i can understand he loves me so much but i really didn't have to say these things..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
*pooh just went towards outside in garden and he just spend his whole day in frustration in there....but suddenly he just got a message from pavel..*

Pavel--: baby its already 10 pm and you didn't eat anything since morning can you please come back to room i am sorry for saying that all things but i didn't mean that i just got frustrate on that time because of my family...i am sorry..please come back to room..i miss you na"
.
.
.
.
.
*and after reading his text pooh anger suddenly got decrease and he just decided to went back to room because he didn't want to make pavel sad ofcourse he is pregnant right now...so he just went up and walk toward pavel's room..*
.
.
.

*pooh just enter in room and suddenly he saw that pavel is not in room so he just sit on the bed..and suddenly he saw that there is a not on the bed..*
.
.
*****come to the bathroom*******
.
.
*pooh just get confused after reading that why he suddenly call him in the bathroom..he just went up from bed and went towards the bathroom...*

*when he open the door he saw that on the floor there is a lots of rose petals on the floor..and candles..*

*he just follow petals  and walk inside and he saw that pavel is just putting fragrance candles on the corner of the bathtub..*

.
.

.
.
.
*pavel saw that pooh is already here..so he just walk towards him and hug him..*

Pavel--: i am sorry na..can you please forgive me..

*seeing pavel face makes pooh smile he really just forget all the things and
Hug pavel back*

Pooh--: its okay..baby

Pavel--: are you sure..?

Pooh--; yes..
.
.
.
*and after that pavel just open pooh clothes..*
.
.
.
Pavel--: just go into the bathtub now .

Pooh--: okay okay but why you did this suddenly..?

Pavel--: because my handsome husband is just taking stress so i want to release his stress..now go inside..."

Pooh--: can you give me shampoo massage...

Pavel--: yeahh..ofcourse .
.
.
.
.
*and after that pooh just went inside naked....and looking at pavel who is just standing standing in outside if the bathtub and busy in picking shampoo. *

Pooh--: ohh i think i have to come here..to the corner otherwise you will going to be wet..

Pavel--:  no dont worry about that..

*and after that pavel just put all the items in the corner of the bathtub and...start removing his clothes..pooh just continously looking at him with head to toes..*

*pavel just enter in bathtub and just sit on the pooh laps..and hug him..*

Pavel--: i am sorry..

Pooh--: its okay baby..i can understand...
.
.
Pavel--: you know me very well..

Pooh--; its okay baby i can understand now dont say anything more..and start giving me head message....

Pavel--: yeahh sure..

*and after that pavel just move a little but close and start massaging his hair..pooh notice that his pussy just touch his dick..*

Pooh--: dont try to seduce me..

Pavel--: ohh i didn't really now stay silent *

*suddenly poooh cant control and he just grab pavel from waist and put his dick inside his pussy that pavel scream..*

Pavel--: ahhhhhh this is not right time...

*pavel trying to pull put his dick but pooh just grab his waist very tight  that he is not able to move...*

Pooh--: already told you dont try to seduce me..but you know i am frustrate dont you think you have to give me...some pleasure now..

Pavel--: ohh fine..

*and after tha pavel just hold his both shoulders ..and .start moving his body..*

*pooh just continously grabbing his buttcheek and spanking on that *

Pavel--: ahhhh

Pooh--: fast.....

*pavel just fasten up his hips..and he just continously looking at pooh ...suddenly pooh just grab pavel from his neck and pull him and start kissing him meanwhile his other hand is busy in pressing his buttcheeks and suddenly he just put his 1 finger inside his back hole*

Pavel..-; ahhh why you always want to fuck both on same time..

Pooh--: because its my body..and whatever i want to fuck i will.."

*pooh just start inserting his finger and start moving his fastly meanwhile pavel is just moaning...and moving his hips..*

Pooh--: my good girl...

Pavel--: ahhhh...

Pooh--: you know you always makes daddy mood good you litterally know me..very well..dont you think we have to marry..

Pavel--: ahhhh i know...but you have to take permission from my dad first

*and after that pooh just pul out his finger..and starr pressing pavel big breast *

Pooh--: just give me some time i will make you mine..officially...

Pavel--: ahhh i now..
.
.
.
.
.

*and after that he just tell pavel to stand from him because pooh realize that he is going to cum..so he just went out from the bathtub and realize all in outside of the bathtub..and again went inside bathtub..and hug pavel..*

Pooh--; i love you..you know..

Pavel--: yeah..

Pooh--: i promise i protect you from everything...

*and aftrr that pavel just give him a cheek kiss that makes pooh face blushed..*

Pavel--: ohh even we had done more that kiss but why are you bluits just a small kiss..

Pooh-: ohh pavel you dont know anything anyway...i just love you.."

Pavel--: i love yoy more..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.1K 23
It's an omegaverse werewolves story of Theerapanayakul family young couple PhayuRain and PrapaiSky with their interaction as enemies to falling in lo...
33.9K 1.4K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
10.9K 694 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...
20.5K 905 44
An alpha like Layle always gets what he wants, until he wanted his best friend, his beta best friend. Both trying to figure themselves and the world...