naughty neighbour

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n moves into a new apartment complex and meets her mysterious redheaded neighbour. What will Y/n disc... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
ANNOUNCEMENT

chapter twenty

1.6K 65 21
By jess_romanoff

helloooooooo, is everyone excited? if you're not, get excited this chapter is longggggg and some stuff happens 😏

•••

~ saturday morning ~

I managed to get some kind of sleep in this morning. Thankfully, i was pretty exhausted from my full week of work.

I scrolled through tiktok for 10 minutes before deciding it was time to get up. After i went to the bathroom i made my way out of my room and into the kitchen.

I made my bagel with cream cheese and coffee before sitting down to watch my show. I had nothing on this morning, all i was planning on doing was putting together my outfit for this afternoon.

I know for a fact Natasha will look amazing so i have to make sure i look just as good. In the hopes of possibly impressing Natasha, but i'm not sure if i'll succeed.

~ a few hours later ~

It was currently 12pm, meaning i had two hours before Natasha would be here to pick me up. I ended up doing some cleaning around the house to pass the time.

I was getting a little antsy waiting around for 2pm so i needed to keep myself occupied. After lunch i made my way into my wardrobe to pick out out outfit.

Immediately i grabbed a pair of black denim shorts to start off. I filtered through my tops trying to find a nice one, but nothing too over the tops.

"no, no, definitely not, ew why do i still have that" I spoke to myself as i critiqued each top. "oh, this'll work" I found a short sleeved button up that i quite liked.

The shirt was a pale blue and had a print on it that looked like big patching flowers. The print was just white so it wasn't over the top with colour. I decided to put a white tank top underneath and leave the shirt open.

I spent way too long doing my hair, considering i usually didn't care what it looked like. I was fully dressed and ready to go with 10 minutes to spare.

Which meant i sat in my armchair staring at the wall until there was a knock at my door. I practically leaped out of the chair as i grabbed my things before standing at my front door.

With a deep breath i opened the door to reveal the redhead herself. "good afternoon gorgeous" Natasha purred tilting her head as she let her gaze fall to my body.

"afternoon, um beautiful" I tried returning the compliment, i've never been good at compliments or pet names for that matter.

Natasha didn't seem to care as her smile grew at my words. I decided to let myself take in her attire, since she was able to take in mine. It's only fair.

Natasha had a mini cargo skirt on, it was low waisted enough to show off her toned stomach as well at her belly button piercing. She had paired it with a cropped white singlet, again looked like she had no bra on. The redhead had also thrown an oversized denim jacket over the top.

this is the fit, to help visualise it better 😇

I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to that only fans post, about not wearing any panties under that skirt earlier this week. Natasha was in another skirt, was she again not wearing any panties? The thought was consuming me until Natasha laid a soft hand on my arm.

"you okay sweetheart?" Her voice was quiet and gentle as she looked at me with worry in her eyes. I cleared my throat immediately giving her a nod as i stepped out of my apartment.

"yeah, sorry. i'm good. let's go" I spoke convincingly as i tilted my head towards the elevator. Natasha didn't say anything else as she followed.

"so i get to go for a ride in your car? are you going to show off your driving skills?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows as Natasha's lips curled up into a smirk.

"oh yeah babe, i'll be taking you for a ride" Natasha purred as she linked her arm with mine. I immediately felt my mouth get dry at her response.

How can she make something like going for a ride in a car sound so sexual. I tried to say something but when i opened my mouth nothing came out.

Natasha chuckled as the elevator doors opened before she was tugging me out and towards her car.

"this car is so nice" I commented once i was buckled in. I looked over watching Natasha start the car, the rev sounded amazing. She wiggled the gear stick symbolising it wasn't in gear as she let the car warm up.

"are you ready?" Natasha raised an eyebrow as she shifted into first gear. I gave her an enthusiastic nod before she was taking off.

We couldn't go too fast in the garage of course, but once we got onto the main road Natasha really let loose. The redhead was an amazing driver, she took off so quick, got up to speed within seconds, all with smooth gear changes.

"woah" I gasped as we drove down a random street. I was quite impressed i have to admit, not only is she sexy but she is an amazing driver.

Natasha just gave me a smile before she was focusing on the road and getting us to our destination. The drive was only around 20 minutes, but it was enough to fully show off Natasha's skilful driving.

"here we are" Natasha commented as she parked turning her car off. "i think we're a little late, oops" She added as we hopped out of the car.

Natasha linked her arm with mine again as we made our way inside. We went to the shoe collection place first asking what lane we were on and to get our shoes of course.

"Tashyyyy" Cassidy immediately squealed as we made our way over to Natasha's group of friends.

"hi everyone, sorry we're late. also everyone if you don't remember this is Y/n, my neighbour" Natasha greeted all her friends, they each said hi to me before getting back to their previous conversations.

Natasha and i sat down to change our shoes as Cassidy made her way over. "Tash you haven't given me a hug hello" I glanced at Natasha as she looked up at the blonde.

"uhh well i'm putting my shoes on right now" Natasha spoke bluntly, Cassidy's expression dropped as did her arms before she turned to me.

"what are you looking at?" She spat, i immediately looked away not wanting to anger her more.

"Cassidy don't yell at her, she hasn't done anything" Natasha defended me, much to my surprise. Cassidy didn't say anything after that before she finally left us. "i'm sorry about that, she's... a lot" Natasha leaned in to me as she spoke quietly.

"it's okay, thanks for standing up for me" I spoke quietly back. Natasha gave me a smile as she bumped my shoulder with hers.

We watched as the game started, since there were nine people we were spread out onto two lanes. There were five people on the first one and four on the second, Natasha and i were on the second lane. Unfortunately so was Cassidy, so every chance she got she would look back at Natasha and i.

When it was Natasha's first go she pulled me up with her. I watched as she threw the ball and it verred off to the side slightly but managed to hit a few pins. Her second shot wasn't much better, i gave her a sympathetic smile as she stood beside me waiting for the machine to set the pins up again for my turn.

I received a soft pat on the back by Natasha as i stepped up to take my shot. I looked at the pins for a moment before slowly walking up before swinging my arm and letting the bowl roll down the lane.

To my surprise i managed to get a strike. I smiled to myself as i turned around to meet a shocked Natasha.

"what? are you secretly a pro?" Natasha groaned as she grabbed my arm causing me to chuckle.

"i played a lot as a kid" I justified. We were making our way back to our seats when Cassidy intervened.

"how did you get here? did you drive yourself?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the question glancing at Natasha who did not look impressed.

"don't do this Cassidy" Natasha warned but Cassidy stood her ground.

"um no, i came with Natasha. she drove us" I answered her questions, super confused why it was such a big deal.

"not possible, Natasha doesn't let people in her car" Natasha scoffed at this, i was super confused.

"Cassidy it's your turn" Someone called out.

"Natasha hasn't let any of us in her car, but you move in 2 weeks ago and immediately she's taking you for a drive" Cassidy stepped closer to me, now mere inches away.

Before i could say anything, not that i knew what to say Natasha stepped in. She pushed Cassidy back standing in front of me to shield me.

"get over yourself, yes i haven't let anyone else in my car but-" Natasha stopped turning back to meet my gaze.
"Y/n is different" Was her reasoning.

Cassidy groaned not happy with how this conversation was going. "but Tashy, it's me" The blonde whined as she reached out to touch Natasha's arm.

"no, stop that. i've told you before i don't like you like that. stop acting so desperate" Natasha shrugged Cassidy's arm off her as she spoke. I watched as the blondes expression dropped.

"but what about when we, you know" Cassidy continued moving her hands in a motion trying to describe something.

I looked around seeing everyone's eyes on the scene in front of me. Both the games of bowling forgotten to watch this train wreck.

"that was one night, sooo long again. it meant nothing to me, how many times do i have to tell you. it was Skyler's idea, only reason i agreed was because you're kinda hot and i wanted to have a threesome" Natasha sassed as she crossed her arms.

It took everything in me not to burst out laughing. This woman is something else, she is confident, she knows what she wants and she's not afraid to be brutally honest.

Cassidy didn't say anything after that, she just huffed as she walked past us to have her turn. With a shit eating grin Natasha turned back to me taking my hand and leading me back to our seats.

"again, i'm sorry about her" I shook my head as i watched the blonde throw the ball into the gutter before stomping her feet in anger.

"threesome?" I raised an eyebrow causing Natasha to chuckle as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder leaning into my body.

I embraced the closeness as her bare thigh rubbed against mine. Natasha was practically sitting on top of me but i didn't seem to care.

Everytime it was Natasha's turn she would pull me up with her. One time she asked for my help, which i of course provided. Natasha managed to throw the ball straighter and hit more pins.

I smiled as i watched her jump up and down in celebration before she was practically leaping into my arms.

"thank you, thank you" I chuckled as i carefully placed my hands on Natasha's back. The hug didn't last long as it was now my turn, i only got a spare, but in my defence i was distracted by a certain redhead.

When we sat back down Natasha took this as her chance to sit even closer, without being completely on top of me. With her arm around my shoulders she then swung her legs over mine.

I didn't move once they were there, i did glance down and noticed her skirt had ridden up slightly. The image of her with no panties under the denim skirt flashing in my mind.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Natasha's hand on my face pulling my attention to her. "is this okay?" I gave a nod as an answer. "you don't have to be so stiff. here" Natasha added as she grabbed the hand that wasn't on the same side as her placing it on her upper thigh.

I breathed heavily as i felt her soft skin under on my fingertips. "oh come on sweetheart" Natasha muttered as she pushed my head down between her thighs.

Natasha hummed leaning in to place her lips below the shell of my ear. "there you go baby" A shiver ran down my shine at her hot breath on my skin.

Everytime Natasha and i would return to our seats this was the position we would end up in. Natasha would place my hand on her thigh everytime, rolling her eyes playfully when i wouldn't do it immediately.

"i'm hungry" Natasha suddenly spoke, it was just after our turns so we had some time. The game was being played quite slowly, not that i was complaining. It meant i had more time with Natasha all over me.

"you wanna go get food?" I asked tilting my head, Natasha smiled giving me a nod as she gripped my chin. It was in a playful way as she lightly shook my head.

"where are you going Tash?" Cassidy of course caught our attention as we stood up to leave.

"to get food, have you got a problem with that?" Cassidy scoffed as she looked around at everyone who was now looking at the three of us, again.

"you could offer the rest of us food" Everyone started muttering between themselves before one guy spoke up.

"uh we don't care, you guys go get food. we'll get something later" Cassidy turned to glare at the man who put his arms up in surrender.

That was all Natasha needed as she laced her fingers with mine pulling me along with her. I followed happily as we made our way up to the counter.

Instead of letting my hand go Natasha decided to wrap it loosely around her waist, in side her jacket. Natasha then placed her elbows a top the counter. 

"hi, what can i get you?" The server came out from out the back to take our order.

"uhh can we get a chips to share, that's that big one there right?" Natasha pointed to the largest container they had on display. The server gave her a nod. "perfect, and we'll get two frozen drinks... uh i want mountain dew, Y/n?" Natasha turned to me.

"the same for me please" The server nodded tapping the screen a few times. "that's everything, thanks" I added as i grabbed my wallet out.

"what are you doing?" Natasha immediately pushed the hand that had my card in it away.

"paying, and before you try to stop me you drove here and i don't even know who paid for the lanes. so this is on me" Natasha seemed to enjoy my assertiveness as she backed down letting me pay.  

The server left to grab our drinks so Natasha took this as her opportunity to get closer to my body. She rotated her body to face mine meaning her chest pressed against mine. I still had my arm wrapped around Natasha, only i had tightened my grip meaning she wasn't able to get out of my hold.

Natasha leaned in close to my ear, a position she found herself in quite a lot today. "is Cassidy watching?" Was what she whispered.

I subtly looked over at our lanes seeing the fuming blondes gaze locked on us. I gave her a nod hearing her hum as she reached her hand up to hold my chin.

"you have the prettiest eyes" Natasha complimented staring deeply into my eyes.

"mine, yours are..." I trailed off quietly, Natasha's eyes seemed to sparkle as i spoke. "they're the most beautiful colour i've ever seen" I finally managed to compliment.

I saw Natasha's cheeks redden at my words, did i just make Natasha blush?

"how are you so cute yet so sexy" Natasha purred lowly, our faces were so close that i could feel her hot breath fan against mine.

Before i could reply our drinks were being placed on the counter beside us, followed closely by our food. We detached to grab our order before making our way back to the lanes.

The game slowly progressed, however i was more interest in Natasha. The soft touches and whispered conversations we were having.

Every now and then i'd catch Cassidy looking at us with a glare. I chose to ignore it as Natasha told me about each of her friends.

"Patrick and Stella, they've been together for ages but on and off. it's a very hot and cold relationship" Natasha explained subtly nodding towards the couple who were in a similar position as us except they didn't look quite as happy. "it's not going to last, they're fighting most of the time" I hummed as i leaned into Natasha's touch.

"Nick and Phoebe are my closest friends, Phoebe and i shared a dorm in college, when i went to college" Natasha chuckled, that's new information. I would look to who she was talking about before focusing on Natasha as she continued to speak.

It was around 3:30pm and we hadn't even finished the first game. Since everyone's interests were on the conversations they were having and not actually bowling.

"i'm bored of this, do you wanna go somewhere else?" Natasha asked.

"yes, i'm over bowling" Natasha chuckled as she swung her legs off me to stand up.

"alright, so Y/n and i are gonna bounce. the games pretty much over so i'm sure y'all won't miss us" Natasha announced.

Nobody had an issue with us leaving, either giving us a wave or saying goodbye. That was until Cassidy piped up.

"but the game isn't over? you can't leave" Natasha groaned rolling her eyes as she popped her hip out.

"no one's even playing anymore, plus we're bored. so we're leaving, come on babe" Natasha made a point of calling me 'babe' before grabbing my hand to leave.

I could hear Cassidy shouting something as we ran out of the bowling alley, dropping our bowling shoes off first of course. "she's got a real issue with me" I commented.

"it's because i'm all over you and not her, she has had a crush on me since we met and i've been upfront with shutting her down but she won't take the hint" I hummed as Natasha spoke. "anyways, there's an arcade 5 minutes down there, wanna go?" I gave Natasha a nod as we began walking down the street.

Natasha grabbed my arm pulling it over her shoulder before lacing her fingers through mine. I felt my fingers brush against Natasha's skin as our hands hung just above her chest.

Time for some alone time with Natasha. I wonder what we will get up to at the arcade.

•••

i wonder what will happen at the arcade 🤷🏽‍♀️
p.s i flight out on wednesday and im super excited. hopefully my girlfriend will motivate me to get a bunch of chapters written while im over there

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 224 8
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! πŸ”žMature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
322K 9.2K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
13.8K 263 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
58.2K 1.6K 23
Y/n's husband died five months ago. She doesn't have kids so she lives alone. She promised herself that she's not gonna find love again because her h...