just a normal patrol

By hammershurtsometimes

Aizawa was out on patrol when he realized one of his students passed out on the ground. He rushed over and re... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter eleven
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
y'all, A/N new book ig.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
sorry, A/N
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (PROOF-READ THIS CHAPTERX FUTURE NICK!!))

Chapter 20

69 4 10
By hammershurtsometimes

BROOOO, I FINISHED THE CHAPTER AND IT FUCKING DELETED ITTTTTT. I'M TWEAKING IN THIS BITCH RN. (Also, if you haven't listened to noahfinnce, do it right now. He's fucking amazing.)

-Two day time skip.-

-Aizawa's POV-
We just ate breakfast. The kid's been fine for the past two days. He stands up and walks to his room. I sit and continue going about my day. It's been twenty minutes, I head upstairs and knock on his door. It opens itself. I hear a terrible retching noise from the bathroom. I walk and lean on the doorway. The door is wide open, which leads me to the sight of Izuku purging.

"Kiddo, what are you doing?" He jumps back. Tears sting his eyes. He flushes his breakfast down the toilet. He washes his hands and pushes past me.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you tell us?" He ignores me and lays in his bed. He faces the wall.

"Izuku, please, answer me." He sniffles. He raises a hand to wipe a tear away.

"I don't want to talk." His voice cracks. Alright, he doesn't have to talk, I will.

"Okay, you don't have to. You just listen to me." I sit down on his bed.

"You are amazing. I'm not just saying that, I mean it. Your grades are so fucking good, you do amazing in training. You manage to treat everyone around you with some decency, even if they definitely don't deserve it. You give people the benefit of the doubt, even when it's almost entirely impossible. You're so fucking great. You are amazing. You're so brave for staying here. For living through this hell you've been forced to go through. And I know you shouldn't have to be brave or anything, but you are. You spoke up. You told me. I'm proud of you, we all are. You're trying to get better, most people don't ever even get this far. I'm proud of you, you're so amazing. I don't want you to do that to yourself. You don't deserve to do that to yourself. And I know your brain is probably telling you that I'm wrong, I don't know the half of it, blah, blah, blah. But I'm not wrong. We're behind you, me, Hizashi, Bakugou, we're all here. We'll all listen whenever. You are so fucking spectacular, kid." I hear him sit up and face me. I'm met with tears coursing down his face. He hugs me. I instantly hug him back. He lets out loud, bellowed sobs. Hizashi walks in as soon as the cries meet his ears.

"Is everything okay?" He asks as he rushes in. I nod. He sits on the edge of the bed. Izuku looks at him, hurt in his eyes. He raises his head, only for him to tear it back on my shoulder. He collects himself.

"Kid, do you feel okay to talk now?" He nods.

"What happened?" My husband asks. I look to Izuku for approval. He nods. I give him an affirmative smile.

"I saw Izuku gag himself so he would throw up his food." He raises his hands to his mouth. Tears tread down his face. Izuku looks away, shamefully.

"Kiddo, how long have you been doing that?"

"Since you guys started making me eat." Tears blur my vision.

"That's fatal! You're going to die if you keep this up!" He shoots me a tired look. Realization hits me and Hizashi as sobs escape us.

"No, no, no. You can't do that, kid. No. We're taking all the sharp objects out of here, this door will be cracked at night, I will check on you every fifteen minutes. Why? Why would you want that to happen?" We turn into a sobbing mess.

"I-I'm so tired. I'm tired of f-feeling hands everywhere, always. They never stopped. They're always there. I'm tired of the voices insulting me, I'm so fucking tired. I hate it, I hate this, this life, this situation, everything. I hate me." He sobs. I sob and eventually he goes limp. I realize he's asleep. I get up. I look at my husband with confusion sprayed on my face.

"I don't wanna leave him." He readjusts and hugs Izuku tighter to him. I nod.

"Okay, you guys can stay here, I'm gonna head out." He nods and I cue my exit.

-Hisashi POV-
I hear the lunch bell ring. I leave my cell and head out. I get stares and threats as I stand in the line. Y'know, I really, truly thought I would get some respect here. I really thought that they would understand, maybe crack a few jokes about it. I have the fucking brat to blame for this. The new guy takes my food. I see that he's heard of my reason for being here.

"Hey! Give me that back you fucker!" I immediately regret saying that as I get a quick left hook to the face. It knocks my left canine out. It clatters on the floor.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING, YOU PRICK! I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN IN HELL, DICKFACE!" He screams as he's dragged away by the guards. I look at my lunch, splattered on the floor.

"Clean it up." I'm told. I'm handed a small broom. I roll my eyes and get to work. Once the lunch bell rings again, we all get sent back towards our cell. My cellmate enters the cell. I roll my eyes and get back down to my bunk on the bottom. I sigh. I sit up and grab a book. He sits next to me. I give him a glare. A devious look abides behind his eyes. A glint telling me to scream and rub. I ignore it. I refocus my attention, only for it to be disrupted again by him shoving my face into a pillow.

- ⚠️ ‼️ 🚨 THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING! THIS SCENE WILL CONTAIN DEPICTIONS OF RAPE! I WILL WARN YOU WHEN IT IS OVER IF THIS IS TOO TRIGGERING TO SIT THROUGH! ⚠️‼️🚨-

A sense of realization hits me. I squirm under his grasp as he fumbles around my pants. I scream, but it gets muffled by the pillow. He tears off my trousers. He pulls his pants off and I hear a gentle tap as my clothes hit the floor. Sobs erupt from me.

"STOP! NO!" I'm cut off as he dives my head back into the pillow. Disgust fills me as he forces himself into me. Tears drench my pillow. Sorrow drenches me as he huffs out moans. I bash my fists up and down, trying to get him off of me. It does nothing and he slaps me across the face. Sobs fill the atmosphere.

"PLEA-" I get out as he flips me over. I'm cut off with a hand shoved over my mouth. I'm familiar with the routine. I've done it time, and time again. I mean, sure, I did other things, but this was my main thing. The things that struck fear into my son. Pretty ironic that when he's free, I'm trapped. My eyes widen, tears stream down even faster as he forces a blow job onto me. I cry. My tears meet his hand. It only validates him more. Once he's satisfied, he flips me over once more. My head is forced back into a sopping wet pillow. He grabs my hips and forces himself back into me. Once he finishes he pulls away from me. He climbs into his bunk. I grab my clothes and dress myself. I'm left alone with my thoughts, I only have one. Izuku. That's exactly what I did, down to the process, the same exact thing. Regret fills me. He didn't deserve what I did. Oh my God, I'm so sorry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, izuku, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so fucking sorry." I mumble to myself though my sobs.

-🚨‼️⚠️SCENE OVER!⚠️‼️🚨-

-inko POV-
As I hear the free hour bell ring, I exit my cell. I gain glares from the other women surrounding me. Turns out, abusers are frowned upon; even in fucking prison, of all places. I walk out into the courtyard.

"Hey! You with the green hair!" I flip my head around, only to see a woman with short brown hair with purple streaks in it. She takes a swing at me. I hold my right cheek as she kicks my stomach. I fall to my knees. She stomps on my thighs. She kicks me back and I fall backwards. She kicks my ribs until I hear a crunch. She drags me into a cupboard and locks me in there. I bang on the door for five minutes straight. Once the bell rings, I know that no one is going to help me. I melt down the small, cramped wall. My legs are sore from not being able to stretch them out. I can't expand my chest to breathe. One thought resides within me at the moment. Izuku. I'm so sorry. The closet I put him in was fucking smaller than this. He must've been terrified. I beat him the same way she did. I clutch my ribs. Guilt only pounding inside me harder as I do so.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry!" I mumble to myself, somehow hoping he would hear.

-Izukus POV-
I sit up straight in my bed. I feel a weight on my arm. I turn and see Hizashi. It's cute, but I swear to God he sleeps with his quirk on. How else could someone snore that loud? I get up carefully in order to let the motorboat sleep in. I waltz downstairs. I sit on the couch. I stare at the wall. However, my focus is broken once I hear a clink that shatters my ear drums as Aizawa sets a cup of water down. I stare up at the clock; '3:07'. He sits down next to me. I refocus my vision on the wall. The dots from the popcorn texture form more, and more. They give off bad energy. Aizawa stands up. He goes towards the wall. He fades into it. I run up and start punching the wall, trying to get him out, when a hole opens up and sucks me in. I try and claw my way up. It feels like water as I sink down.

"Useless, bratty, child. Fucking slut. You're disgusting. You were asking for it. You're burdening everyone." I press my hands to my ears but nothing silences the voice. Hands tear off my clothes and run around me. I scream. Trying to drown everything out. Maybe, maybe if I'm loud enough, it'll silence the voices and shock whoever hands these are, they'll stop. Even for a moment. Maybe my dad won't play on loop in my head. Maybe I won't feel guilty. Maybe I'll be able to be alone in small rooms. Maybe I'll be okay. I wanna be okay. Kacchan enters this weird void.

"Help me! Please!" I beg him. He grabs my face. Cruelty lies behind his eyes.

"You really thought I cared? Hah! Fucking delusional, really. You deserve everything that's happened. You deserve nothing. You are nothing. You are dirty. You are ruined. Useless, useless, deku." He walks away.

I shoot up in my bed. Mic's hands are on my shoulders from shaking me awake. I grab my chest. I run my hands where someone else's hands once were, trying to reclaim my own body. He scoops me up into his arms and cradles me. I sob into him.

"Shh, it's okay now. I'm here, Izuku. You're safe. I'm here now." My sobs interrupt my short and strained breaths. The hands fade. They don't dissolve completely though, like vomiting pills after an overdose. Like wilted flowers after a funeral. Like icecubes in a cup of water after a panic attack. Aizawa walks in. He has an icepack in his hands.

"I just- I just w-wanted to sl- to sleep." I gasp for air. Aizawa sits down. My gasps for air form a pattern. I hyperventilate. He places the icepack on the back of my neck. A sense of calm washes over me, instantly soothing me. My breathing slows. My eyes droop. He runs his fingers through my hair. The hands go away. I take a breath. A deep one. One I haven't been able to take in a while. A burden flees from my chest. My body feels like mine, not a vessel.

"C-can we just stay like this for a bit? The h-hands are gone right n-now." They smile down at me.

"Yes, of course, kiddo. We'll be here as long as you need, Izuku." Aizawa says. I smile. I bask in my relief. Within minutes the hands return. Tears rise to my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Hizashi asks. My arms hug my shoulders.

"T-the hands are b-back." They hug me tighter. I swallow down the lump in my throat. Will it ever fucking stop?

Idk words total! Have a good day or I'll cut all your teeth in half and make you chew wasabi ice cream. 😐✌️ Also, my poor, poor, Mom partially tore here Achilles tendon. And now there's cops at my school because someone got jumped. #America. Also, I'm not glorifying rape. Sadly, it is common in most prisons, especially male. No one deserves that. (No, not even the character in this story, he does deserve death IMO tho.) I hope no one here has to go through that! If anyone needs help or support for that, the icepack trick does actually work (at least for me ig). Holding ice, journaling, talking about it with someone trusted. Be safe! Slay all day guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
91.9K 3.9K 42
Izuku has only ever known pain, his father disliked him. Why? Izuku didn't know, until he angered his father enough to reveal the truth. When more an...
184K 6.3K 14
COMPLETE!!! Bakugou knows nobody likes him. He knows they are all lying when they say they do. He knows they could not care less. He knows he is wort...
6.7K 144 21
Izuku copes with self harm and, one miserable night, goes a bit too far. Aizawa is luckily there for him and a journey to recovery begins. Things wou...