I met my little wife in anoth...

By Youshai

Subham a 35-year-old, veteran Air Force soldier and researcher, transmigrates into the body of a boy who has... More

1. Transmigration
2. Invitation
3. Misunderstandings
4. First Meeting
5. Bad at Receiving
6. Piercing
7. The Day Of The Wedding
8. The Wedding
9. Troublesome
10. Reception
11. Revenge
12. Terrible
13. Vaccine & market
14. Returning Home
15. Travel
16. The Mark
17. Mrinal's New Friend
18. Adult Kiss
19. Don't Forget
20. Hostel
21. The Capital
22. Mrinal's Birthday
23. surprise
25. A New Journey
26. Changes
27. 3 Years Later
28. Miss You
29. Scheming Pervert 🔞
30. Commemorative Photo
31. Birthday Gift🔞
32. village
33. Failed Anniversary Plan🔞
34. Guest
35. Love after Marriage
36. Drugged?🔞

24. The First True Kiss

326 35 33
By Youshai

The next day Subham reached the venue around six o clock, when it was still dark. at this time the stage has been set up. 

All the participants were present and even the audience seat was packed. 

Subham looked at Mrinal who was at the front. Subham didn't go up to him at this time, he stood at the back waiting for the competition to begin. 

According to the rule each participant had to do three positions randomly chosen from the cheat box. For each position, they had two opportunities. 

Now here comes the obstacle, the first participant who made a mistake in his pose made a continuous mistake as from the beginning he was laughed at and made fun of by the audience. 

After that, some students more or less made mistakes due to nervousness, apart from the institution's affiliated college participant who was cheered on by the audience.

At last, it was Mrinal's turn.  

The poses Mrinal chose even their names sounds like some sort of deadly missile names. The three poses were Urdhava Paschmottasana, Supta Virasana, and Adho Muka Kapotasana. 

Surprisingly Mrinal was pretty calm throughout the process and the audience was silent.  

Without any problem, Mrinal finished his three sets of positions and stepped down from the stage. 

The judges won't announce the results until the prize distribution ceremony.

As soon as the host announced the end of the event the audience dispersed and Subham went up to Mrinal.

"You did well, even more awesome you didn't make any mistake." As soon as he saw Mrinal Subham, praised him.

"You think so?" Mrinal asked Subham then extended his hands towards him.

Subham thought Mrinal just wanted to hold his hands, when he held Mrinal's hand in his hands Subham frowned, "Why are your hands so cold?" 

"Oh! I was so nervous just now, thankfully I didn't mess up." Mrinal shivered as he spoke.

"Are you feeling cold? Where's your jacket?" Subham asked Mrinal as he looked around and found his jacket on a chair.

"Always dress warmly, once you catch a cold there's no immediate remedy. Are you listening to me, Mimi?" Subham looked at Mrinal being distracted and asked, "Are you looking for someone?"

"Hmm...I don't know where my teacher went, I'm hungry now." Mrinal spoke still looking around.

Subham put on the white on Mrinal's head, "Don't worry she must be in another venue right now, I will talk to the volunteers now. Wait a minute." 

Subham made two calls and found Mrinal's teacher and with her permission took Mrinal for breakfast.

"Your teacher won't scold you right?" Subham asked Mrinal, despite them being married majority of the conservative teachers would not be too happy to allow them to roam like this on the campus.

"Huh? She is not that unreasonable. if we weren't married probably she wouldn't allow." Mrinal thought carefully and replied.

"That's good. What do you want to eat?" Subham held Mrinal's hand tightly as they walked.

"What is available here?" Mrinal asked.

"Probably Idli, dosa, paratha, sandwich, coffee, pasta, samosa, and rest we will see," Subham told Mrinal whatever he had seen in the cafeteria. 

"Hahahha you sound like a waiter." Mrinal laughed.

"Do I? Guess I am your waiter now." Subham had a smile in his eyes while speaking.

"Then what if I want to eat all of it?" Mrinal asked seriously.

Subham stopped walking, he looked at Mrinal's stomach intently for a while then said, "Although I do want to say that you can eat all if you want, but you will be full with one dosa. You have the appetite of a cat." 

"It's not that bad! Is it?" Mrinal was exclaimed.

"It is." 

Mrinal changed the topic and asked Subham," When is your event being held?"

"At 9.30 am essay writing, at 11.30 am debate," Subham replied.

"Oh! then I'll be there as early as possible." Mrinal and Subham entered the cafeteria at this time.

"No need," Subham spoke.

Mrinal instantly froze as he looked at him in surprise, Subham knew that he had misunderstood and explained, "No need to be so early, nobody's allowed near the event venue during essay writing, and for debate, it will take time to draw card no. so you can come around noon to the lecture gallery 6." 

Mrinal understood and said, "I was surprised, how can you refuse me? I was wrong hehe." 

Subham didn't plan to lecture Mrinal to accept his refusal anyway different occasion has different reactions, and Mrinal's reaction was understandable.

Subham and Mrinal had breakfast, after which Subham walked Mrinal to the guest hostel and went to his event. 

Subham wore a suit for the event, he's not the only one to do so. 

Most of the male participants in the debate do so.

Subham wrote the essay in compliance with the current world understanding, the topic was pretty simple but controversial 'Why does India need foreign aid in terms of technological advancement'

Subham wrote the need for technological advancement in the country and listed the pros and cons of depending on foreign aid, provided solutions to how to counterbalance and improve the situation, and concluded the easy.

It took him half an hour to write, after which he submitted the paper and exited the hall with a few others.

Immediately after that, he went to the lecture gallery. 

This time the topic was 'it's the youth's responsibility to preserve our nation's culture.' 

Subham chose to speak against this motion.

The gallery was packed with students and teachers. 

Subham spoke after four people. Subham walked up to the podium and adjusted his microphone before speaking. 

He greeted the judges and audiences and started "How many of you can clap with one hand?" Subham paused, looked at the audience, and judges, and continued, "None. So how can we conclude that only one age group the society, has the responsibility to carry on the responsibility which is supposed to be shouldered by everyone."

Generally, speaking against the motion doesn't guarantee any win but there are always exceptions. Most of the time the topics are designed to be looked at in a positive light however, this was not the case with the current motion. 

Subham concluded his speech amidst the spontaneous applause and whistle of the audience, and the audience applauded cheerfully. 

The acceptance of the audience is mainly because many will agree that responsibility doesn't lie with only one person or group, it's a collective act, and it needs to be shared accordingly.

Including Subham, three people spoke against the motion whereas the rest spoke for the motion. 

"Husband! You are amazing." Mrinal ran up to Subham as soon as he got out of the lecture gallery.

"Am I? Well, does that make you happy?" Subham asked Mrinal, as he put his arms around his shoulder while pulling him closer. 

"Happy! Super happy!"  Mrinal was pulled in, sticking his face to Subham's side.

"Subham!" Suddenly both of them heard someone calling Subham's name when they turned around they saw the person who screamed just now was running to another student.

"His name is Subham too. Hahaha!" Mrinal laughed as they walked.

"Well, it's quite a common name." Subham agreed, that in his world at the time Subham's name was not that common but in this world, it is a common name.

"But you are more handsome, tall, and good," Mrinal spoke looking up at Subham.

Subham was stunned very few people had compared him to anyone and praised him like this, Subham laughed and said, "Our Mimi has a sweet mouth, you know how to talk sweet. Huh?"

"hehe." Mrinal just giggled and didn't deny it.

The next day was the day of Mrinal's dance competition.

Subham along with his friends went to the auditorium. 

The performances were all top-notch, it's hard to figure out who will win. 

If there was any contemporary pop song played on the stage, the hardest and most dedicated dancers were in the back seats of the auditorium. They would cheer and applause but also dance along, all in all, it was chaotic and festive.

Finally, Mrinal's turn came.

When the light came on the stage, the first that came into the eyes was the fake tree.

The music started and a foot stretched out from the back of the tree, his feet were dyed red, and silver anklets were tied on his ankles. As soon as the feet stretched out it was retracted again as if the owner of those feet was too shy to come out. 

At the same time, the auditorium was filled with laughter. 

Mrinal performance continued, he peeked from behind the tree after sensing no danger he came out and inspected the territory. 

At this time Mrinal had long curly hair falling up to his waist, his body wrapped in green clothes made him appear tender like the tender green sprout, and his eyes were particularly expressive at the moment. 

Each of his moves was expressive, his facial expression vividly conveyed his intentions and actions accurately.

The folk dance was based on an act from an epic where the emergence of the Twin was described. 

Subham felt that although the Mrinal's dance was cheerful and had an innocent touch to it, to him it came across as a little bewitching and coquettish. Subham was doubtful.

Although this was not the kind of sensual, explicit, or vulgar temptation it did the work of fascinating his soul.

At this moment Subham felt that Mrinal was fatally attractive to his soul but at the same time, it's different from the physical attraction.

Those eyes were too alluring to him at this moment a strange sense of familiarity rose from deep within his chest, as if an endless abyss was being filled in with something warm and soft but still heavy. 

Subham's mood was complicated at this moment but it didn't distract him from appreciating the art in front of him.

When Mrinal finished his performance the whole auditorium burst into cheerful screams and applause. 

"Mrinal is sure to win this," Raghav commented as they got up to leave the auditorium.

"I also feel so." Subham agreed. 

For the time being Subham put all those complicated emotions to the back of his head.

In the evening, the singing event was held in the open stage area and it was crowded all around. Undoubtedly this was the most anticipated event.

This time there were students and teachers from all the other invited colleges.

When Subham came with his friends he accurately the place Mrinal was sitting at.

"You Guys go ahead, I'll be there later." Subham ignored his friend's teasing and went to sit behind Mrinal. 

When Subham came behind Mrinal he felt Mrinal bored here, the songs aren't that bad neither are the hestaresthe  Perhaps Mrinal truly was just bored.

Subham leaned forward and spoke into Mrinal's ear, "Mimi, you don't like it here do you?" 

Mrinal flinched and turned back violently, "Husband! You scared me just now." Mrinal complained and elbowed his friend who was suppressing his laugh, "I don't like it here." 

Subham looked around and found that Mrinal's teacher was sitting at the front with another student, probably who's a singer also.

"Then do you want to go out with me?" Subham asked Mrinal.

Mrinal immediately jumped and said, "Let's go, let's go I can't stand it anymore." 

Subham laughed and said to Mrinal's friend, "You are Mrinal's friend, right? Can you cover for him if the teacher asks?"

Mrinal friend replied immediately, "Don't worry, I'll cover for him."

"Thank you then." Subham left with Mrinal.

Subham took Mrinal to a garden a little away from the administrative building and the stage. 

In this cold winter, the sky darkened soon, the surrounding area was also dark and there were street lamps in certain places.

Subham walked in the garden for a while with Mrinal talking about what they planned to do right after college.

Subham took Mrinal to a bench nearby, this place was just in distance with the street lamps where there was only faint light falling from the lamp. 

"Thankfully, there aren't any mosquitoes," Mrinal said as he sat down.

"For the time being there aren't, the school did cleaning for this purpose," Subham said as he also sat down.

Feeling that the stone bench was too cold for Mrinal Subham patted his thighs as he said "Come here don't sit there, it's too cold."

Mrinal obediently climbed up to Subham's thigh, but instead of sitting down, he knelt on Subham's thigh looking out of the garden's boundary. 

Subham looked at Mrinal who had an infatuated but ethereal look on his face, in an instant Subham's thought went back to the time when he was attracted to Mrinal's eyes during his performance.

This time Mrinal's eyes were even more expressive but it was him who couldn't help but sink in those silver-gray eyes. 

Before Mrinal could react Subham clasped Mrinal's waist, and pulled him down to his lap, feeling the softness of Mrinal's body while looking at the wide-open eyes of Mrinal, Subham thought compared to the light in Mrinal's silver-gray eyes the moon in the sky should be ashamed of his existence. 

Cupping Mrinal's smooth, round, and cold cheek with his other hand Subham stared at Mrinal's pink lips as his eyes darkened slowly.

Looking at Mrinal's flustered appearance Subham's heartbeat accelerated as if his heart would jump out of his chest any second and surrender himself to Mrinal.

"Husband..." 

Noticing those softly parted lips Subham hugged Mrinal even more tightly while his hand slid to the back of Mrinal's head, Subham leaned forward and captured those soft and plump lips.

Subham felt the cold sensation on Mrinal's lips and all his reasons were lost at this moment, Subham slipped his tongue into Mrinal's mouth from gently licking his tongue to playing with it, Subham continued to kiss Mrinal sucking his lips and teasing his tongue. 

Soon Mrinal's lips became warm, Subham had no intention of stopping and Mrinal's hand weakly grabbed onto his sweater Subham became even more addicted to kissing Mrinal. 

It wasn't until that Subham heard Mrinal's weak whimper he let go of Mrinal's lips. 

Mrinal's round eyes had an intoxicated look. 

Subham intently started at Mrinal's lips opened lips that had changed from pink to red because of the kiss, Mrinal's panting was like drugs that were enticing him to consume the person he was holding in his arms. 

Subham felt that he might have scared Mrinal still he controlled his overwhelming desire, but continuously pecked his lips and asked, "Were you scared?" 

Mrinal took a while to process Subham's word and then shook his head, his crimson cheeks appeared to be more delicate under the faint light.

Looking at Mrinal's blushing Subham laughed lowly, "You are too beautiful, I couldn't control myself for a while."

Subham still held Mrinal in his lap, he caressed the back of his head and continued to kiss his eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. 

At last, Subham controlled himself and hugged him closer to his chest.

Mrinal felt the loud heartbeat in Subham's chest, wrapped his hands around Subham's waist, and hugged him back.

AN: I looked like a monkey writing those scenes, lord have mercy on my brain!

What type do you think Subham is...

1. Would help you hide the body.

2. Commit crimes for you.

3. Makes their life hell who hurt you.

4. Legally punish them and forget about it.

5. Other...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 105 12
First time writing a story • Trigger warning Very gay 🏳‍🌈 slow burn homophobic
42.5K 784 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
4K 279 17
Third book in "Sweet Series" . . Danish Malhotra, a 22-year-old striking and tall multi-billionaire, is known for his grumpy demeanor. He avoids sho...
151K 3.3K 9
NEW VERSION! ADDED DETAILS ABOUT THE TWINS!! James, a twenty two year old normal guy, works at the local bakery. He is a shy and innocent person, who...