BTS SUMTS

By QueenNoir2021

fuff/smut __bxb & btsxy/n More

01| Wide Awake
02| Make Me Cum
03| You Will Be Mine
04| Wishing I Was Yours
05|Taehyungii
06|My Teacher - Jinkook
07|Caught - Yoonmin
08|Punishment - Namjin
09| Polyamory - Yoonseokmin
10| Help - Yoonjin
11| Coffee Shop - Namseok
12|Detention - Namkook
13|Broken - Taekook
14|MILF V(Part 01)
|MILF V (Part 02)
15|Sleeping Beauty
16|A hot for young dad-vkook
17| Sweet Dessert
18|Taking Over You-Vkook
19|First Love-Yoomin
20| My Sweetheart Model
22|Caveman
24|Not Just a Business Trip(vkook)

23|Vamp(vkoook)

894 13 0
By QueenNoir2021

mention of bp and period.

-------------------------------------

As soon as Jungkook get back from the bathroom, his phone gets a new message. Checking it, he saw it's his best friend.

V : hi bunny, are you free tonight? I miss you. movie night?

Jungkook bite his lip, fighting the urge to say 'yes'. The two of them haven't had a night together in awhile, and a movie night sounds like heaven.

Only one thing - Jungkook's period has come three days early, and Taehyung's a recently turned heretic.

Jungkook don't know if vampires can sense that type of blood the same way they can with venous blood, but if they can, that'll lead to a pretty embarrassing situation that Jungkook don't think he can handle. Not that Taehyung won't be a gentleman, because Jungkook know he always is with him, but just the thought of explaining that to his best friend sounds less than appealing. Besides, periods tend to make him way more needy than usual, and that crush he had been harboring does not need to be revealed.

Sighing, Jungkook type a reply.

Jk : I'm not feeling great today. another day?

The minute he hit send, he know he chose the wrong words. Taehyung answers immediately.

V : you okay?? anything I can help with? if you're sad, I don't want you alone :(

"Fuck, why I'd tell him that" Jungkook thought.

Jk : no, I'm okay, I promise. Just a stomach bug. I don't want you to catch it.

V : I can't get sick, I'm a heretic now. plz let me help you.

V : I'll get you some soup from the grill and we can watch your favorite movie.

Jk : Idk I just don't think it's a good time right now.

V : oh, okay.

V : I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Jk : no! pumpkin, you did nothing wrong, I just don't feel good.

V : okay.

V : you sure I can't help? I miss you so much.

Jk : I know, and I miss you too.

V : do you want me to find Jimin and ask her your symptoms? he might be able to help.

Jk : no you don't have to do that! I know what it is, I'm okay. it just hurts.

V : wait, what is it?

Jk : nothing serious, just a lil bug.

V : I don't like knowing you're hurting alone.

V : I promise I won't talk too much, just let me come comfort you.

It's a losing battle with Tae. It always is. He's always so adamant about keeping Jungkook company, especially at times Bunny don't feel well, and most of the time, Jungkook have given into his convincing.

V: Jungkook, please, i'm worried.

V : take a nap if u want, just let me come and make sure you're okay.

V : you can use me as a pillow again :)

The needy part of Jungkook's mind takes over, and he answer without thinking twice.

Jk : alright, but i might go to bed really early.

V : that's okay :)) i'll be there in 2.

Great job, Koo. Now he is fucked up. How is he going to explain this?

In the two minutes that Jungkook have to spare, he burn some sage, hoping that smell will overpower the more obvious one.

Jungkook's fingers are crossed that maybe vampires can't detect periods, but he have a feeling that's wishful thinking.

The knock on his door comes sooner than anticipated.

Despite his worries, he couldn't help the happiness that consumes him, when he saw Taehyung at his door.

"Hi!" Jungkook exclaim, rushing forward to hug him.

Taehyung hugs him back with one arm, the other full of soup and snacks, then grins at him when Jungkook separate.

"I know you aren't feeling well, so I'll keep my voice down and try to talk less. I just don't want you alone when you're sick, y'know?" Taehyung said.

"I know," Jungkook nod, leading him to the kitchen to open the takeout boxes.

"Thank you for caring." Jungkook said smiling.

"I'll always care about you. Mhm, is that sage?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I was hoping it would make me feel better."

"It should. I mean, it'll at least help. Is there anything else I can do?"

"Hmm, all I need is you, this soup, and a good movie, and I'll feel okay eventually, m'kay?"

Taehyung unsure about the truth in Jungkook's statement, but agrees anyway.

The two of them sit on their couch, soups in hand, sharing a blanket across their lap.

Jungkook decided on a stupid movie that'll make them both laugh, and try not to think too much about the cramping in his abdomen.

As the movie goes on and Taehyung begins to get lost in it, Jungkook start to feel a little more comfortable.

Maybe his sage trick worked, or maybe it is undetectable to vampires.

Either way, Jungkook let himself curl into Taehyung's side, enjoying his closeness.

Jungkook didn't miss noticing Taehyung putting an arm around him to pull his baby koo closer, and the gesture makes Jungkook's heart flutter.

About an hour later, Jungkook felt better and the pain is lessening more and
more.

Sighing in relief, Jungkook stretch his legs out for a second, easing those cramps, before tucking them back under him.

In that moment, though, Jungkook forget that movements like those might trigger
blood flow, which may then trigger the heretic's bloodlust.

And if Taehyung can smell period blood, that most certainly did it.

With a glance up to Taehyung, he almost see the gears turning in his head. Fuck.

"Hey, Koo?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you smell blood?"

"Um, no. Why?"

Yes. Yes, He do. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I don't know, but out of nowhere, I do."

"Maybe I got a cut from this plastic lid?" Jungkook refer to the container.

Taehyung immediately grabs his hands to check.

"No, no cuts."

"Maybe it's the neighbor?"

"Too close to be the neighbor. You sure you aren't bleeding anywhere?"

"I'm okay, I promise. I'm not hurt." It's not a total lie. Jungkook was not hurt, like he said. He hadn't confirmed nor denied if he was actually bleeding.

"Can I check?"

"Can I check?"

"What?"

"Check for blood? Just to be sure."

Panic courses through Jungkook's body.
"No," He blurt out.

Jungkook even move a little away from him without realizing, but then immediately regret it.

Taehyung tenses, "okay. I'm sorry."

"Wait. Fuck, okay. Tae?"

"Yes?"

"Chill, Koo, it'll be fine." Jungkook tell himself out loud, concerning him even more.

"Okay, I actually am bleeding, but it's nothing you need to worry about."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"It's natural, supposed to happen, but I can't control it."

"Please explain, Bun. What is it? Does it hurt?"

"Okay. It's a period, women/bp men get them every month, and like I said, it's totally normal. They cause a lot of stomach cramping and such, which is why I was in pain earlier, but I took something for it and I'm okay now. But basically, in simple terms, when women/bp men don't get pregnant, their body gets mad and retaliates by shedding the lining of the uterus. This results in the lining, and tissues, and blood, and some other things to be drained from the body via..." Jungkook gesture to the lower half of his body.

"So no, I can't control it, but I can stop it from leaking with pads and tampons,
whatever's on hand. But right now, the cramps and pain are gone, but the blood doesn't stop."

As Jungkook explain it, He saw Taehyung's eyes darken. The veins underneath turn to a purple-ish, black, and Jungkook think he know exactly what's happening.

"Can I... can I taste it?"

"What?"

"The blood."

Hell yes, please , Jungkook want to say. But at the same time, that's a step too far into intimacy that he haven't taken.

"Um, I don't know."

"It smells so good, I need it."

Jungkook try to swallow the butterflies swarming in his stomach.

"Tae, I'm sorry. You can feed from
my neck or wrist, but we can't-... I can't-"

Jungkook didn't know how to finish that sentence.

Slowly, Taehyung nods, the bloodlust taking over.

"Okay," Jungkook lifted his wrist up to his mouth,

"drink, baby." It's a pet name Jungkook use for him all the time, but this time, both of them can feel something more.

Taehyung licks the spot where he plans to bite, then in one quick motion, sinks his teeth into your skin.

Jungkook gasp for a second, but then start to enjoy the feeling.

He's fed off Jungkook more times than Jungkook can count and it always delivers the same pleasure.

Taehyung drinks for a few seconds, but detaches way too soon. There's no way he's full from that.

Though, Jungkook got his answer in the form of a desperate plea, "Koo, I need it. There's something different about it. I can smell it, it's so good."

"Baby... c'mon, drink." Jungkook lift his wrist up again, but the stubborn boy literally refuses to latch.

"What about here?" Jungkook offered his neck, even tracing his hand along his jugular.

"Just a taste, please, Koo."

Once again, a losing battle. Taehyung's determination plus Jungkook's increasing arousal at the thought of it all
betrays him, and before Jungkook know it, he was laying back on the couch, Taehyung's fingertips at the waistband of koo's leggings.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you want me to stop?" Taehyung offers the option.

"No," Jungkook admitted.

Taehyung looks at him with lust-filled eyes - an expression Jungkook had never seen before on him.

"If you change your mind, I will."

"Okay. Hey, can you put something down on the couch? I don't want to bleed on it and have a big, embarrassing stain."

The Vampire nods, fetching a towel, then continues. He puts it under Koo as soon as Jungkook's leggings and panties are gone, then for a minute, just stares. No blood is visible, but he can smell it. It's
strong, and mixed with the intoxicatingly sweet smell of Jungkook's arousal.

Taehyung's heartbeat quickens, pants tighten, and he looks at Koo for one more consent.

"Go ahead. I trust you."

Taehyung doesn't know whether to use his mouth or a finger first. One thing he's never told Koo: he's a virgin.

Yet the need for this blood is too strong to dive into that right now, and he fights with himself before making a decision.

"Tae, please do something," Jungkook whine, wondering what has him waiting.

The cool air on Jungkook's body causes him to shiver; and in addition Taehyung's gaze makes him wet.

In a split second, Taehyung chooses to feel Koo first. His index finger traces Koo's clit ever so lightly. It travels between Koo's folds, then dips into them in such a slow motion, Jungkook could explode.

Jungkook fight the urge to moan his name again, but maybe that will snap Taehyung out of whatever trance he
seems to have entered.

Taehyung is still going gentle, much too gentle, as he feels around Koo's walls.

Seemingly exploring, as if it's his first time. Though the idea doesn't cross Koo's mind that it may be, because he's too
needy to think coherently.

"Please," Koo couldn't help but beg. The need for his fingers, tongue, anything, to taste him is overwhelming.

Taehyung finally goes deeper. One finger is inside Koo, down to the knuckle. Wetness begins to coat his finger, whether it's arousal or blood, Koo was unsure. Please let it be blood , Koo think, and then Taehyung's vampirism will take over and he'll be consumed by it, and Koo will get some pleasure out of this.

And then Koo immediately feel bad for thinking that. Taehyung is exploring his body for the first time, give him a break. For all Koo know, the crush is mutual.

After a minute of swirling his finger around Koo, Taehyung pulls it out and brings it to his lips. There's a bit of blood, but most of it is the clear, creamy substance Koo know all too well.

Taehyung is afraid to ask what exactly it is - afraid to reveal he doesn't know what he's doing; afraid Koo will regret letting him do this. If Jungkook knows he's inexperienced, he won't ever want him , a voice in his mind tells him.

Speaking of which, Jungkook better get his shit together. Taehyung sucks his juices off his finger, and his eyes roll back in his head. Fuck, that's heavenly.

Need more, and need more blood.

The second time, he's less slow. Two fingers enter inside Jungkook, they move about, coating them evenly, and then he sucks them off again.

This time, there was more blood. Taehyung's eyes start to turn black again, and he knows he needs better access.

Jungkook sign in relief when Taehyung moves his body down, mouth making its way towards Koo's heat.

Taehyung eating him out has been a dream of Jungkook for months, and with the added sensitivity of his period, Jungkook know this is about to be perfect.

Not even the vampirism scares him, because he love the feeling of Taehyung feeding on him, so why would this be any different?

"Need you," Jungkook moaned, bucking up his hips slightly.

The action causes a little bit of blood to
dribble out onto the towel, and Taehyung's veins reappear.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, please, Tae." Jungkook speak without considering his words.

"I love the feeling of you feeding on me. It's euphoric, it makes me wet. This'll be ten times better."

The confession drives Taehyung crazy, finally, to indulge. His first few licks are still slow as he gets used to the sensation, but then the taste of blood overwhelms him.

It's better than the blood from Koo's
neck, if that's even possible.

It's coated in the same sweet wetness that covered his finger, and seems to gush more with every flick of his tongue.

The taste soon has Taehyung humming into Koo's heat, causing Jungkook to cry out and grab his hair.

Jungkook was pulling Taehyung into himself, bucking his hips against Vampire's face, panting heavily.

Taehyung grabs onto Koo's hips to keep him steady, helping him to maintain some control.

"Fuck," Jungkook hear him mutter. The vibration goes straight into his core.

"You taste like heaven."

The praise makes Jungkook grip him harder. And with every tug of his hair, Taehyung delves his tongue deeper.

For a second, Taehyung begins to nibble on his clit. At first, it feels good, but then Jungkook realize he might actually bite him there.

Jungkook moaned, "don't bite me, Tae! Not there!"

Taehyung stops for a minute, confused.

Jungkook look at him, now equally confused. Why does this seem so new to him?

"Bite here," Jungkook eyed his inner thigh. "Or here," His lower stomach. "Or really anywhere but not right there."

"Okay." Immediately, the Vampire's teeth sink into his thigh.

Blood from Koo's period has dried
onto the area from his messy feeding, and now fresh blood joins with it.

"Holy fuck," Jungkook squeeze his eyes shut from pleasure and pain. When he open them again, to see Taehyung's fangs are covered in his blood, dark red. His eyes and veins are still black.

"You're looking so hot," Jungkook said and gush up at him.

"Kiss me." Unlike before, there's no hesitancy as Taehyung obeys Koo's command.

Blood from Taehyung's lips seeps into Jungkook's mouth, giving Koo a chance to taste himself, quite literally.

As the metallic taste drips down Jungkook's throat, Jungkook find himself moaning again.

Taehyung's lips curl into a smile.

Then, moments later, his head is dipping back down, tongue re-entering Koo's heat.

Taehyung seems to have gotten more confidence now, alternating between slurping blood from Koo's entrance, and sucking at his clit. His left hand covers the open wound on Koo's thigh, preventing too much blood loss.

"I'm so close, Tae."

Taehyung keeps pace. At times he's on Koo's clit, two fingers enter inside Jungkook, feeling his walls, and bringing Jungkook closer to orgasm.

Taehyung hums again, sending more vibrations through Jungkook that are better than any vibrator Jungkook had ever used.

Repetition takes Jungkook to his high, finally, as white spots cloud his vision.

Jungkook cry out so loud that he hope the neighbors can't hear him while his orgasm rips through his entire body.

Taehyung laps up Jungkook's blood until Jungkook've finished.

The second Jungkook feel himself go weak from the overwhelming pleasure, Taehyung sits up and bites into his own wrist, bringing it up to Koo's lips for him to feed.

Jungkook take it gladly, feeling a bit dizzy, and Taehyung can't help but admire him as he watches Koo's cute sucking.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, turning black to red, but intense. Hair, a mess from as Jungkook was tugging on it. Mouth, stained red from the copious amounts of Koo's blood he drank. It's a sight that would scare most, but Jungkook had never seen something this hot and attractive.

"You okay?" Taehyung voice snaps Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"I didn't go too far, did I?"

His blood begins to heal the wound on Jungkook's thigh and return Jungkook's body to its normal state.

"No, Tae, you're perfect. That was amazing."

"To be honest, I could've kept going. I could drown in your blood. But I could never hurt you, so I had to stop. Plus, I didn't want to overstimulate you too much, and I think you started to feel that
way when you came."

"Just the perfect amount of overstimulation. Like I said, you were perfect."

Taehyung swallows, as if debating what to say next.

"Um, thank you. For both, letting me feed, and letting me taste you."

Jungkook smiled, "so... you liked it?"

"What do you mean? Of course I liked it."

"I know, but I mean... the intimacy of it."

It's a risk, but Jungkook have to know. "I know we bloodshare all the time, but never like this. Never with my... y'know."

"The intimacy... you mean, sex?"
Taehyung bluntness makes Jungkook blush.

"Um, yeah."

"Yeah, I liked it a lot. I mean, I've always wanted to go that far with you, but I was afraid you'd reject me, and then we'd stop being friends. Right now, I'm thanking whoever gave women/bp men
periods."

If it's possible, Jungkook is blushing even harder.

"I wouldn't have rejected you, Tae. I wanted you, too. More than you could know."

"I know... I mean, I figured. Because I've been able to sense your heart rate getting faster when I'm near you, and even before turning, I could see your cheeks reddening and you'd stutter sometimes. But I couldn't risk losing you because you're the only person whom I found Trustworthy on me."

"Well worry not, because I'm not going anywhere."

"I think I..." Taehyung licks his lips, "oh, fuck it, I do love you."

Jungkook had looked down because of Taehyung blushing, but his confession snaps Taehyung eyes back up to face
him.

"Oh my god, I love you, too."

For a second, the two of them just stare at each other. Then, out of nowhere, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's shoulders
and pulls him into a hug.

Jungkook squeal, let out a laugh, and turn to kiss him.

Taehyung's gentle, yet hungry for him, and the combination drives Koo insane.

When Jungkook separate, Taehyung looks nervous again.

"Tae...?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Are you sure I was okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"The sex, or at least, what of it we did."

"What?! Are you crazy? I'm dead serious, Tae, that was the best I've ever experienced."

"Okay. Good. Because, uh..."

Jungkook duck his head, waiting for Taehyung to continue.

"You're, uh, my first."

"Wait, what?"

"Um-"

"You're joking?"

"No."

"There is no way."

"Is that okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"There's no fucking way you've never done this before."

"I mean, I've touched myself in the prison world plenty of times." The sociopathic bluntness returns.

Coincidentally, your Jungkook's blush also returns.

"But you've never touched, eaten out, anything with a person?"

"Not until you."

"You're mine," Jungkook look him in the eye. Taehyung meets his gaze, not expecting the possessiveness. It's usually him being overly protective of Koo.

"You're mine, and no one else's, you fucking sex god."

It's Taehyung's turn to blush, and he does so a deep red. It matches the blood staining his teeth, Koo's blood.

"I don't want anyone else but you."

"Good. Now kiss me, and let's watch this movie until you get hungry again."

"I will not argue with that."

So it's kind of little confused...

Can I drink Period blood?

Yeah... I can but it should be in small amount... But if taken more than few spoon than causes severe death diseases too.

And for vampires it's kinda normal... As they use blood as food only.

Period blood taste same as blood, it have metallic taste because it contains Fe(iron).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gucci_queen12  's  work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 225 16
Taehyung ff 🔞 "Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung You can't run from me.i will never let you go. You can't cage me like that...
484K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
1M 8.5K 46
Smut/Fluff/Angst
31.6K 1.1K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut