Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried
Preeti comes to Mumbai.

Do you consider me your wife now?

50.8K 3.1K 292
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ But I want you to call me by name.”, Rishabh said and pulled Anokhi closer to him by holding her waist.

Anokhi shook her head and said, “No, I cannot call you by name.”

“Why?”, Rishabh asked and Anokhi said quickly, “Because you are older than me, by 10 years.” Saying this, Anokhi showed him all her ten fingers.

Rishabh’s eyes narrowed on hearing this and he stared at her and said, “So you mean to say that I am old.”

“But when did I say that? I just said that you are older than me and i cannot call elders by their names.”

“But you can call your husband by his name. I have seen chachi ji she also calls chacha ji by name, so you will also have to call me like that and this is my order, if you do not obey then you will be punished.  Tell me what punishment I will give you”, Rishabh said and Anokhi quickly shook her head and said, “No no don’t punish me. I will call you.”

“Then call me”, Rishabh said and Anokhi said with a little hesitation, “Rishabh ji”

Today for the first time Anokhi had brought Rishabh’s name on her lips. When Rishabh heard his name in her sweet childish voice, a different glow started appearing in her eyes.

Today Anokhi was seeing something different in his eyes due to which she was not able to look into his eyes. She lowered her eyes and said softly, “Now that I have taken the name, please leave me.”

But Rishabh did not leave her but lifted her in his arms. Out of fear, Anokhi quickly put one of her hands around Rishabh’s neck and held his shirt tightly with the other hand.  She was looking at him in surprise and Rishabh brought her inside the room.

Anokhi saw pedals of red roses scattered on the table. A gift box was placed on them and two cupcakes in a plate. Seeing the cupcakes, a big smile came on Anokhi's lips and she said cheerfully, "Cupcakes! Is this for me?"

When Anokhi asked, Rishabh slowly nodded his head. Anokhi said smilingly, “I like cupcakes very much. You know cupcakes are my favorite. Please put me down.”

Anokhi started struggling to get off Rishabh’s lap. Seeing her excitement, Rishabh smiled.

Rishabh put Anokhi down and Anokhi quickly sat on the sofa. She was about to pick up the cupcake when her eyes went to the small gift box kept beside her. First she looked at it and then at Rishabh.

So Rishabh sat next to her and said, “This is for you.”

“For me! But why? Today is not my birthday.”, Anokhi asked innocently.

Rishabh put his palm on her cheek and caressed her cheek with his thumb and said, “What is it today?  ”

“ Today is Valentine's Day. ” , Anokhi replied to Rishabh thinking about the morning.

“ Yes today is Valentine's Day and this is our first Valentine's Day so this is your gift. ”

“ Really, this is my gift. ” , saying this Anokhi quickly picked up the box and started opening it. There was a brand new iPhone in that box. Seeing it Anokhi was shocked and looking at Rishabh said, “ There is a phone in it. ”

“ I know there is a phone in it. What did you think, there will be cupcakes in it too? ”

“ But why did you give me the phone? ” , Anokhi asked again then Rishabh tapped his finger on her nose and said, “ Because you don't have a phone and having a phone is very important. It has the numbers of all the people in the house and also of Alok Shergill. You can talk with him whenever you feel like. ”

“ But I don't have anything to talk to him, really.  “ , saying this Anokhi pinched her neck.

Rishabh was looking at Anokhi silently. He kissed her on the cheek and said, “If you don’t want to eat the cupcakes, then it’s okay, I will eat them.”

Hearing Rishabh, Anokhi quickly picked up both the cupcakes in her hand and said, “No, no, I want to eat them.” Saying this, she started eating the cupcakes quickly. While eating her favorite cupcake, she did not even notice that she did not let Rishabh eat even a single bite. Anokhi’s entire mouth was filled with cupcakes and because of the cupcakes being big inside both the cheeks, they had swollen like balloons. Seeing her like this, Rishabh could not stop himself from smiling. He found Anokhi cuter than cute, so much so that he really felt like eating this cupcake who was sitting in front of him.

Anokhi was eating her cupcakes happily, her eyes fell on Rishabh who was looking at her smilingly.  Then she looked at her empty hands in which she had cupcakes a while ago but now that cupcake was in her mouth.

She said with a full mouth, “The cake is finished again and you did not get any. Sorry, I forgot to ask you.”

Even though Anokhi's words was not able to hear clearly, Rishabh understood her words very well. Then he thought of a mischief.

Rishabh bent near Anokhi's face and said with a little sadness, “I thought I would eat with you, so I brought two, but you ate both and I did not get anything.”

“Sorry I forgot. But I will make cupcakes for you.” Anokhi held both her ears and said with a full mouth.

Then Rishabh said, “If you want me to eat cupcakes too, will you do what I say?” Then Anokhi quickly nodded her head in yes.

Anokhi forgot to move her mouth and eat the cupcake because of Rishabh's words. Seeing her say yes, a mischievous smile appeared on Rishabh's lips. He pulled Anokhi and made her sit on his lap and held her face in one of his hands.

Before Anokhi could understand anything, Rishabh put his lips on her lips and started kissing her. Anokhi's eyes widened in surprise and suddenly her breathing became fast.

Rishabh was kissing her with his eyes closed and was trying to open her mouth with his tongue but Anokhi was not doing so.

Rishabh moved a little away from her and looking into her eyes said, "Cupcake open your lips." But Anokhi was looking at him in surprise. Her mind had gone completely blank. She was not able to hear Rishabh's voice.

Rishabh pinched her waist lightly with his other hand which made Anokhi sigh. Getting the chance, Rishabh again put his lips on her open lips and started French kissing her.

He was taking the cupcake left in Anokhi's mouth into his mouth with his tongue. Anokhi got scared with Rishabh kissing her like this.  She closed her eyes tightly and held Rishabh's shirt tightly with both her hands.

Although Rishabh had started mischievously, and he was kissing Anokhi to tease her, but now he was completely lost in this kiss and it was becoming difficult for him to control himself.

Rishabh was caressing Anokhi's waist with one of his hands and with the other hand which was holding her face, sometimes he caressed her hair and sometimes her neck and he was kissing her with full passion. Anokhi was not able to do anything except holding Rishabh's shirt tightly.

After about 10 minutes Rishabh left Anokhi. Anokhi was breathing heavily with her eyes closed and Rishabh was looking at Anokhi with deep eyes. His breathing was also fast but at this time he could only hear the sound of fast heartbeats, it is not known whether it was his or Anokhi's.

After some time, Anokhi opened her eyes and saw him. Anokhi was about to say something but she forgot her words in Rishabh's deep gaze. Rishabh's deep gaze was dominating her. She was feeling a strange pressure. When she could not bear his gaze, she placed one of her palms on his eyes.

As soon as she did this, a smile came on Rishabh's lips but he did not remove her palm from his eyes. Anokhi took a deep breath and said with a little anger, "Why did you do this? Why did you eat my leftovers? You know that eating leftovers causes blisters in the mouth."

"And who told you this? Are you a doctor?", Rishabh asked. His eyes were still closed by Anokhi's palms. Anokhi said with a face, "I am not a doctor but I know and why do you kiss me in such a way that my breath stops?  "

Rishabh removed her palm from his eyes and came closer to her face and touched her nose with his nose and said, "I kiss you like this because husband and wife kiss like this."

"So do you consider me your wife?", Anokhi asked softly, which startled Rishabh for a moment. Anokhi lowered her eyes and said, "When we got married, you said that you will never consider me your wife, so do you consider me your wife now?"

Rishabh was staring at her lowered eyes. He joined his forehead with hers and looking at her lowered eyelids and said with a feeling, “Cupcake we are married, I have filled your hair line with sindoor, I have put a mangalsutra around your neck, I have taken saat fere by lifting you in my arms, so you are my wife and no one can change this truth.”

As soon as Rishabh finished speaking, Anokhi raised her eyes and looked into his eyes. She was feeling very happy in her heart after hearing Rishabh's words. An unknown feeling started coming to her and her eyes started shining with happiness. But then suddenly she said to Rishabh, “But I always consider you as my husband. That is why see, I apply sindoor in my maang every day, this mangalsutra is always around my neck. I never take it off.” Saying this, Anokhi first pointed towards her maang and then towards her mangalsutra.

Seeing the actions of his innocent, obedient and faithful wife, the smile on Rishabh's lips was not going away. He pulled Anokhi's cheeks and said, "Cupcake, what can I do to you?"

"Why, did I say something wrong?" Anokhi asked in confusion. Rishabh kissed her cheeks and said, "No, you did not say anything wrong. But yes, if you keep on like this, then probably I will do something wrong very soon."

Rishabh had said the last sentence very softly, which Anokhi could not hear. But seeing Rishabh's lips moving, Anokhi started looking at him carefully, as if Rishabh will tell her what he was saying. But how could Rishabh tell her about his state of mind.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
4.3M 206K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
131K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...