Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

The wives style.

33.5K 2.2K 142
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

While running, Rohit directly collided with Rishabh. Seeing Rishabh, Rohit first swallowed his saliva out of fear, but then remembered Anokhi and immediately asked Rishabh, “Brother, how is Choti Si Bhabhi? She was fine last night, right?”

“She was fine but maybe you people are not well. What is this mess of the house? What is happening?”, Rishabh asked staring at him.

“Preparing for the surprise brother. Yesterday, Shanaya had said that we have to keep Choti Si Bhabhi happy, so that is why we have done all this. Today is Valentine's Day, so if we have a small party, Choti Si Bhabhi will be very happy and anyway, her wish has been fulfilled, so it is right time to celebrate.”, Rohit said happily.

“Valentine's Day”, Rishabh asked confused, then Rohit said, “Yes brother, Valentine's Day, today is Valentine's Day.  Now how would you know, what is the connection between you and Valentine's Day? Well, it has been 2 years since you got married but if we look at it, this will be your first Valentine's Day with choti si Bhabhi, so you should do something special for your little wife." Rohit said while explaining to him like a teacher, keeping his hand on Rishabh's shoulder.

Rishabh looked at his hand and then started looking at him with devouring eyes, so Rohit removed his hand from his shoulder and said while laughing falsely, "But why would you do that, you have so much work. We will do it. We will surprise for choti si Bhabhi." Saying this, Rohit left from there and Rishabh went to his room thinking something.

After some time, Anokhi came out of her room after getting ready. Today she was wearing a white coloured Anarkali suit, which had pink coloured flowers. She had left her hair open and pink coloured bangles in her hands.  White earrings in the ears, vermillion in the parting of the hair, kajal in the eyes, mangalsutra around the neck and as always, just a light lipstick.

As soon as Anokhi stepped out of her room, everyone shouted together, “Congratulations.”

Anokhi was shocked to hear everyone's voice and started looking at everyone in surprise. Everyone was looking at her smiling. Everyone had balloons and roses in their hands. Rishabh was not there at that time.

“Congratulations Choti Si Bhabhi.”, Riya said laughingly and hugged Anokhi. Anokhi was not able to understand anything. She asked, “What are you all talking about and why have you decorated the whole house with balloons? Is it someone's birthday today?”

“Today is not anyone's birthday, today is Valentine's Day and a small celebration for your special moment. Your wish has been fulfilled, so a celebration is a must. That's why we will have a small party.”, Riya said pulling Anokhi's cheeks.

Anokhi's heart melted after hearing Riya's words.  So many people were involved in her happiness today, otherwise till today whenever she was happy, she only had her Dai maa with her. Thinking all this, her eyes became a little teary.

Rishabh was standing near the railing outside his room and looking at Anokhi. He was also wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

“Hey, what happened? Why are you crying? Did you not like the decoration? It means all my hard work has gone waste.” Shivaay asked Anokhi with a sad face, then Anokhi smiled a little and said, “ I like it, thank you.”

With great difficulty, these four words came out of Anokhi’s mouth. Her throat was choked. Seeing her so emotional, Shobha hugged her and said lovingly, “There is no need to thank you. Come on, wipe your tears quickly.” Saying this, Shobha first wiped Anokhi’s tears and then took a red heart shaped balloon and a red rose in her hand and gave her.

“What is this for?  “ , When Anokhi did not ask, Shobha said, “ Today is Valentine's Day, isn't it Anokhi?”

" What is this Valentine's Day?", Anokhi asked again and Rohit was a little surprised and said, "Chhoti bhabhi, you don't know about Valentine's Day."

"No", Anokhi shook her head and said, then Shobha smiled and said, "On Valentine's Day we give gifts , flowers, chocolates to the person we love. That's why this is from me. Because I love you very much Anokhi."

"And we also.", saying this everyone took a heart shaped balloon in their hands and handed over a rose to Anokhi.

Now Anokhi had a lot of balloons and roses in her hand. Anokhi was looking at everyone and was getting emotional. Everyone gave her the balloon and flower in their hands, but Surekha was still standing with the balloon and rose in her hand. She did not give it to Anokhi and seeing this Anokhi became a little sad.

Ajay said to Surekha, "Surekha, don't I want to give it to you?"

"I will give it but I have one condition.  " , Surekha said and Anokhi started looking at her.

Surekha came near Anokhi and said, " Didi tell her to call me only Chachi ji from today onwards. I swear on diamonds Didi, I don't want to hear Choti Malikan from her mouth anymore, I am bored."

On hearing Surekha's words, Anokhi as well as Shivaay, Rohit, Riya, Shivika and Praveen were also shocked, but Shobha, Ajay and Rishidhar ji had a smile on their lips.

Anokhi was looking at Surekha with her eyes wide open, so Surekha said, " Why are you staring at me with your big eyes  like this? Tell me, will you call me Chachi ji?"

Anokhi smiled and nodded her head in yes, but then thinking something, she quickly started nodding in no, seeing her everyone got confused.

Surekha said, " What is this? Are you saying yes or no? "

Anokhi immediately said, “No, I will not call you chachi ji.”

“Why?” Surekha asked , so Anokhi said softly, “He does not like me calling you all like family. He gets angry and also punishes you.”

Hearing Anokhi's words, everyone understood that Anokhi was talking about Rishabh. Everyone started looking at each other. Rishabh also heard her. He remembered the day when he had called Anokhi to the office.

He said in his mind, “You can call her Cupcake. Because from now on, this family is yours too.”

Just then Rishidhar ji came forward and stroked Anokhi's head and said, “Don't worry about him at all. You can call whatever you want. I will also see how he gets angry at you. Now if he says anything to you, I will punish him. I will hit him with this stick of mine.” Saying this, Rishidhar ji showed his stick to Anokhi.

Everyone started smiling after listening to her but Anokhi held the stick and said, “No, don’t hit him with the stick. He will get hurt.”

Seeing Anokhi worrying for Rishabh, Shobha started looking at her carefully.

Shivika teased Anokhi and said, “Oh wow, little angel, you are so worried about your husband.”

Then Shivaay also said, “Oh, don’t worry so much. Nothing is going to happen to him even after hitting him with a stick.”

“It happens. It hurts when you get hurt, it hurts a lot.” Anokhi said quickly.

On hearing her, the smile on everyone’s lips faded. Everyone remembered what Shanaya had said last night, when she had told that Anokhi had many injury marks on her body.

Rishabh's grip tightened on the railing. He was feeling both his mistake and love for Anokhi. He did so many things to Anokhi, yet Anokhi was worried about him and was stopping grandfather from beating him.

The atmosphere there suddenly became a little serious. Rohit said in a slightly loud voice, "Oh, okay, no one will beat your husband. But you have to listen to your mother. Now you will not call anyone like you have been calling till date and now there will be no further debate on this. Let's go and cut the cake quickly. He is also waiting for Choti si Bhabhi to come and she will cut it."

After that everyone came to the hall. Anokhi became happy seeing the decoration of the hall. A white colored cake was kept on the table in front on which congratulations was written in red color. Anokhi cut the cake and fed it to everyone.

Then her eyes started looking for Rishabh. When she did not see Rishabh there, her eyes went up.  Rishabh was standing and looking at her. Rishabh looked at her for a moment and then went to his room, so Anokhi looked down.

Then everyone had breakfast and Rohit said to everyone, “So all of you be ready in the evening and no one will be late for the party, okay?” Rohit said and everyone said in unison, “Okay.”

Then Anokhi came to her room. She kept the roses in a vase and took all the balloons and went to the balcony. She tied all the balloons to the railing one by one.

The balloons were swinging here and there due to the wind, seeing which Anokhi was getting happy. There was a childish smile on her lips.

She folded her hands and looking up said, “Thank you Bhagwan ji, you cured my mother and included all of them in my happiness. Everyone told me that they love me a lot. Thank you Bhagwan ji for making me meet all of them and thank you Alok uncle too. Alok uncle, I don’t know why you got me married to him, what would you have got? But I got everything from this marriage. My mother got treated and I also got a family. But why are you away from your family? If you were also in this family, this family would have been complete.”

Anokhi was thanking God with folded hands and closed eyes and was talking to herself. Unaware of the fact that Rishabh was standing behind her.

“Now which wish are you asking from God?”, Rishabh whispered in her ear.

Anokhi was startled by his sudden arrival and turned around to look at him in surprise.

“What are you doing here?  ” , Anokhi asked in surprise. Rishabh said without any emotion, “ I have come to eat cake. ”

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi became a little sad and said softly, “ But the cake is finished. ”

“ And you did not even feed me cake and fed everyone else. ” , Rishabh said coming a step closer to Anokhi, then Anokhi said taking a step back, “ But you were not there so how could I feed you? ”

“ I was there and you also saw me. ” , Rishabh said coming one more step ahead of her, then Anokhi said while taking another step back, “ But you were upstairs, right, and when you saw that everyone was eating cake, then why did you not come down? ”

“ Well that's so. But you did not even call me so how could I come? ” , saying this Rishabh stopped at his place because Anokhi had reached near the railing.

Anokhi made a face and said, “But how can I call you, I was downstairs with everyone and you saw me, so what was the need to call me?”

“Even if I didn’t see you, you wouldn’t have called me.”, Rishabh said with his hands folded and Anokhi looked at him confused.

Rishabh bent down near her face and said, “You don’t know how to call me. Tell me, if you have to call me, how will you call me?”

Anokhi thought something and said softly, “ suniye ji , I will call you like this.”

Anokhi called Rishabh in a very wifely manner, hearing which a big smile came on Rishabh’s expressionless face and a different sparkle came in his eyes.

===================================

I also write Hindi novels , so if any of you reads novels in Hindi language then you can message me or DM me on Insta for the link.🥰🥰
Because I recently started new story 😍

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 71.9K 72
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
369K 26.4K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
25.8K 1.9K 15
"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" ••• "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...