SMG4: Mr. Puzzles is back?

By Pinkxbluefan

What if Mr.Puzzles came back BUT as a redeemed villian and becomes apart of the crew? . . Mr.Puzzles has come... More

*INFO BEFORE I START!*
☆Guess who's backk?☆
✩Helping Meggy with breakfast✩
→-Shopping trip has gone wrong-←
*A short random oneshot*
→Shopping trip has gone wrong Part 2←
⌘Thank youu<3
↘︎I sometimes wish....↖︎
⎨Watching Tv⎬
☞Suggestions?
☆Overwhelmed☆
\\Situations//
\\Happy birthday! <3//
A/N
[Thank you!!]
\\W.I.P part one!!//
{!} Nightmares and lies {!}
*More lies....*
Info about Mr Puzzles parents :3
~New room~
Are ya'll ready?
✩"No....It can't be..."♡
\\W.I.P part two!//
\\The final Chance...//
I HAVE DONE IT...
2nd book is out!!

→Mr Puzzles backstory (Yipeee!)←

902 24 13
By Pinkxbluefan

I was bored so its time  to continue making the backstory:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nobodys POV:

Smg4 poked Mr Puzzles. He was bothered a bit but didn't mind, he continued to squeeze the rubber duck that Tari gave him. "Hey, quick question. How was your parents like?" As 4 asked him, Mr Puzzles froze, droppig the rubber ducky.

"Well......."

.

.

.

.

.

[TW!: Child abuse, drinking, and g0r3!]

[????] was watching TV, he was laughing over the comedy. But then, his mother turned off the TV. "Go. To. Sleep, [????]" His mother said, angry at him. "Awww, but I was getting to the good part" [????] sighed.

"I said go to fucking sleep!" She raised her beer bottle, as soon as [????] saw it he ran to his room. "I knew we should've taken you back to your grandpa's house." She groans.

The next day, [????] was back from school and was watching TV. His father came in the living room and switched the channel to a sports channel. "I was watching that...."[????] said, sad that his channel got switched.

"Does it look like I give a shit, brat? Get me some fucking beer, mistake" His dad, rolled his eyes. [????] sighs before getting up and going to the fridge. There was no more beer.

"Uhm......Father! We ran out o-of beer!" As [????] said that his father stomped right in front of him. He grabbed him by his hair. "You stole all of it, didn't you?!" He yelled at [????].

"N-No, I didn't I s-" As he had a chance to talk, his father threw him at a wall.

"Ack!" [????] started tearing up. The mother walked in with a letter with [????]'s grades. "How come your fucking failing?!" His mother yelled. "What?!" His father was even more angry.

"[????], why can't you do anything right?! Your failing school because of this dumb tv!" his mum yelled at him. [????] kept quiet, sobbing silently. "Don't start crying now! It's your fault your failing!" His dad also yelled at him.

"I swear, your a good for nothing tv freak! I can't believe your our son!" The mother yelled, getting ready to him with a beer bottle. Until suddenly... it was all black for [????].

He then woke up to see a lot of blood and a knife in his hands, he looked down to see his dead parents on the floor.

[????] dropped the knife. He stared in horror before running away to the basement. He continued to sob quietly, he stared at the old TV they had. "I-I'll....get into television and m-make them proud....." He grabbed the closest knife by him and slowly started cutting his neck.

He was in pain but chuckled a bit, [????]'s neck was bleeding even more. He was laughing and screaming in pain. He grabbed the TV and placed it on his headless(?) head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"And....that is how i'm here" Mr Puzzles sighs, uncomfortable about this. As he looked up, the whole crew was there, balling their eyes out. A few seconds later, the crew gave Mr Puzzles a big hug.

Including 3 was hugging him, which was suprising. Mr Puzzles was shocked by this before slowly hugging all of them back, smiling(?).

.

.

.

.

.

Meh [bleeping] hands.

(516 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5M 45.4K 2
"So what do we do?" "We can work something out. There's just one problem... We can't let your brother find out." ❁ Available now to order! Link in bi...
4.7M 196K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
146K 3.5K 13
Isn't it always great to know that the man you've always supported and be there for and loved- excuse me- cared about is getting married. NOT to you...
2.8M 109K 41
; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest ranking; #570 in btsfanfiction #320 in...